A Cougar Totally Turned Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I added to the tease by asking if the hospital would allow me to bathe Sheri with my tongue. She punched me. Erica giggled and shook her head no. Lovers loving. The bath would come tomorrow morning, maybe late this afternoon, if things went well. Sheri purred in anticipation. I smiled and volunteered to help. Lots more giggling. We helped Sheri to bed. After taking vitals Erica left. Sheri crooked a finger at me. I leaned. She hissed in my ear, "Wear a skirt tomorrow pet; no panties." Rut roh. I nodded, smiling. She grabbed my hair and yanked me to her mouth. I nearly had a spend from the kiss and the dominance. Sheri pinched a nipple; I shivered. My Ma'am is back.

When she finally turned me loose I was jelly-legged. I sat, breathing hard. Sheri smiled in satisfaction. My phone rang. It was Linda. It's 10 am already? She wanted her update. I handed Sheri the phone. She smiled and nodded at whatever was being said. Then she turned pale as a ghost. Her eyes got wide as she looked at me. I mouthed 'what?' Sheri held a finger up. She would tell me when the call ended. I asked if Linda needed to talk to me. Sheri asked, looked at me and shook her head no. I nodded.

Sheri ended the call and handed me the phone. "Cindy's dead." WHAT? "She hung herself in her cell last night?" Holy crap. "Apparently she tore the gown up, made a rope out of it, and killed herself. The inmates screamed but she was unconscious when the guards got to her. They tried to revive her but failed." Hmm. I tried to muster up sorrow and failed. Apparently the police (Stack?) came to work and told Linda this morning. We just sat and stared at each other. Sheri broke down in tears. I came and held her. It was over; well, no, Cindy was over. Sheri would always have the scars – on her back and in her heart.

When Sheri finished crying I kissed her and told her how I felt about it all. Sheri held me away from her with blazing, furious eyes. "Pet, I forbid you to ever give voice or thought to that- ever! That sick bitch will not be allowed to have power over us, especially now that she's dead." Oh my! She's right of course. Sheri held my hand, her voice steady. "Julia, each of us, in our own way, together, will move past this. It doesn't matter how long it takes. It will not be allowed to take root in either of us." My god! Twenty and wise beyond her years.

A little after dinner Linda and who I presumed to be Kat wandered in. Lin made a beeline to Sheri. Kat stood in the corner. I went and introduced myself. She smiled, said hi and asked how it was going. I asked her to wait till the two of them were finished with their hellos. Lin came and hugged me; we kissed lightly. I sat. I told of Sheri's morning yogurt show. She told of mine. I described her demolition of dinner. We all laughed. I asked the neighbor on the other side if I could borrow a chair. I brought it over so the two of them could sit. Lin asked Sheri if she was okay with the news of Cindy's death. She shrugged; it just was. The visit was lovely; Kat was kind of a fourth wheel but she was really nice. Had I told Linda about Memorial Day? No. I filled her in; they both were invited. I gave her the 'roster.' She was thrilled. It really had been a long time. The gathering was getting bigger and bigger by the day. A plan was forming.

They were very considerate and didn't stay too long. Goodbyes, kisses, and hugs began at 7:30. They left a few minutes later. I looked for Kai. I asked if Sheri could walk to the bathroom. She came in, we helped her get out of bed, and she helped Sheri to the pot. No walks tonight other than that. Could Sheri sit in the chair for a bit? Kai asked Sheri how she felt. Sheri admitted to being tired but thought sitting would help before she went down for the night. I told Kai I would sit on her lap to make sure she was comfortable. She thought I was serious. We both giggled; she'd come around soon. After she left, I made a show of coming to the chair and slipping to my knees in front of Sheri. Her eyes went hot. Her exact words were, "You heartless, teasing bitch." I thanked my Ma'am for her kind words. I leaned up to kiss my lover; she bit my lip. Damn! She smirked. I sat and we chatted softly.

8 pm – Vitals. We helped Sheri walk to the bed; she sat for the vitals, and lay down on her tummy for the night. Kai asked the pain level – 5. Better. She told us the secondary pain meds would likely be removed by midnight. Good. I sensed it would be best for Sheri for me to leave a bit earlier. Her protest didn't carry a lot of fire. I knew she wanted me to stay and she knew we both needed the rest. We compromised. We would say our goodnights with kisses and the rest. I would sit as Sheri drifted away and when she was deep in sleep I would leave. I sent Randi a text for an 8:45 pm pickup. Hopefully we would both get a good night's sleep. Sheri reminded me of my dress requirements. Yes Ma'am. My surprise would trump whatever mischief she had planned; on the other hand, it could be win-win for both of us. I had to put the bed rails down for our kiss. Even then it was a bit awkward. We managed very well. Sheri had the bonus of my loving her shoulders, neck and ears ... extensively. She, umm, liked it. I promised I would be back early. She tried to beg me off it badly. I ran my fingers through her hair while Sheri moaned her yearning for a bath. We smiled at that. I sat, we held hands, Sheri's eyes closed, and she drifted away. I sat a bit longer. By 8:35 I stood, put my boots on, slipped my jacket on, kissed my lover feather soft, and left. Thanks and love at the nurse's station, then home with Randi. Same pickup time tomorrow.

Teresa greeted me. I was bushed. Dinner was light; that and a glass of wine. I asked Teresa to sit. Yes, sandwiches were ready to go tomorrow as a surprise. I told her the news about Cindy. Two blinks. I spoke of Sheri's admonition. Teresa nodded her agreement. I told her of Sheri's wound and about the pain medication regimen. Teresa was concerned – a raised eyebrow. I assured her it would be okay. She was sleepy; that was good. Healing would come quickly. The days would fly by. I spoke of wanting Sheri's recuperation to come at our home. She nodded vigorously. I forgot to tell Randi. I would do it in the morning when rested. I thanked Teresa and we said good night. I sat and ate slowly. The second glass of wine was my sedative for the night. I was bone tired; I would sleep well – I prayed I would.

It may have been the exhaustion and strain but as I sat on the toilet my period started. Shit! The first couple of days of cramping were normally miserable. Oh well, ride the wave. I cleaned up and put in a tampon. I patted my face dry after brushing, flossing, and rinsing. She looked every bit as exhausted as I was; she was with me in spirit. She was teary eyed with joy at how well Sheri was doing. Her eyes spit fire about Cindy. She was not in a forgiving mood. I admit that I wasn't really either. We bade each other a good night. I told her to be a good girl; she blushed and winked. She's a scamp, that one. We blew each other kisses. She was a good way to end my night – my shadow, my conscience, my friend.

With a short prayer of thanks, soft words and promises of love to my Sweetie, we cuddled and we slept deep into the night.


Author's Note: Another chapter of what is now a rather long story – more to come. This one is a bit longer than the rest. I hope that all who read it understand why. On a personal note, it was very hard to write about the attack on Sheri. These two were a part of my life (so to speak) for the many weeks it took to compose the story. Even re-reading as I edited one last time brought tears. As always, thanks to all for reading, for your votes, and for all the wonderful comments and email!! I truly do hope all who read are enjoying the journey. As ever, this is a flight of fantasy; completely fictitious. If there is any resemblance to anyone walking among us my apologies.