A Crappy Holiday Get Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every year I look forward to Suzan's festive sweaters. And while we haven't shared any moments quite like that one drunken night, I make time for just the two of us by the fire each year. She usually has on her robe that seems to accidentally fall when she adjusts the logs, but she always grins when she catches me peeking. Little by little, I learn more about Frank and the kind, caring and loving person he was each time I visit. He sounds a lot like the man I want to become.

It's through these stories I'm reminded that life is more than just a series of painful events we try to forget. It's about the memories we choose to remember. Everyone has moments we'd like to forget, but it's what we remember that defines us. Good or bad, the choice is ours and I'm grateful for all the wonderful memories I have chosen to remember.

——

Life is short. Make sure you show your appreciation for the ones you love in any way you can. You may never know how much it means to them.

Happy holidays.

The end.