A Cuckold's Journey Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then reaching back into the bag he brought forth the final gift telling us, "This is a dildo that is molded from a casting of my cock. With this, you'll know what your goal is as far as you being ready to offer me your ultimate gift Chris."

For some reason I felt giddy and scooted over to give him a hug. It was in that moment that his own affection demanded release and he drew me even tighter and rolled me over on the bed. It was there that I, naked as a baby, felt his weight on me and his lips found mine in a true expression of tender care. I couldn't see or hear Sarah, so in that moment it was just him and me testing the waters of something neither of us had ever explored...and for me at least, those waters were very sweet indeed!

As our moment of connection began to subside, we felt Sarah lay down next to us and join in our embrace. I can say now, after the benefit of hindsight, that we all knew this was something different. At the time, no one wanted to jinx it with words, but it was in that moment that our relationship took on more than just lust...it was in that moment that I fully felt safe enough to surrendered the last remnant of my pretense of the man I was, and that this new love was able to take root and send our lives into a new direction.

It was I who eased us out of the depths of that moment when said, "Brandon, would you like to make love to Sarah? It seems like all of the attention has been on me, and I know she loves, and needs, what you can do for her too. And I would love to watch you pleasure her."

In reply, he first just kissed me on the lips...then did the same to Sarah. Looking back at me he said, "Would you be a good boy and suck me up nice and hard for her?"

Of course, I was only too happy to oblige and got right to work as asked! It didn't take very long until he was at full girth and strength! He gently pushed me away from my treasure and positioned Sarah on her back with her legs pushed back almost to her shoulders. I thought she looked beautiful there waiting, spread wide and openly exposed. He positioned himself at her entrance and, as Sarah took over the task of holder her legs wide, I watched enraptured as he began to work the big tool into her feminine vulnerability. He pushed the fat bulb of the cock-head in and held it there a long moment and pulled out...then again pushed in and went a couple of inches deeper and again pulled back out...again, a couple of inches and back out. He did this over and over and I realized that he had to do it this way to avoid hurting her! As an obvious bonus, the teasing was making Sarah wild with lust and urgent need for more! As he progressed, the wide part of his cock stretched her wider than I thought possible. She was moaning in obvious pleasure, and I had the fleeting thought of how pathetic my own cock must have felt to her...but I no longer cared about that and eagerly shared her pleasure in this moment. Finally, she was opened up and he sank to the hilt into her body as she moaned her obvious approval. Oh my goodness! I had never imagined that she was getting this kind of fucking these past few months! But, how could I have imaged the kind of sex I never even knew existed? I recall having a fleeting thought of wondering where all that man meat was going...how could she take so much into her body! But all I could do was admire him for being the man he was, and be thankful we were all together.

Finally, it was about that point when I realized that my own little boy was trying to get hard in it's new cage. Oh yes, this was gong to be interesting, I thought! I had to try and concentrate on calming down, but had no luck and could only endure the pinched discomfort as I watched my wife being taken to the heights of sexual bliss. I was willing to take the discomfort rather than miss seeing her and Brandon make love. And it was obvious that there were feelings more intense than just lust, I could tell the way she held him and caressed his shoulders and back that she loved him...and I was happy for her. As I acknowledged those feelings, I realized that my old male jealousy was also dissolving away...or had that jealousy really just been a reflection to my own insecurity. But now, I wasn't jealous or threatened of him for being such a stud! Actually I just admired him and was happy for all of us.

My own quiet reverie was interrupted as I heard the unmistakable sounds of her impending climax, so I once again focused my attention on the two lovers just an arms reach from me. She was obviously fully opened up now, and he was taking full advantage of that fact with long full strokes that looked like they would split her in two! As her passion grew, he intensified his attack even more! I sat so I could see better and watched mesmerized as his big balls slapped into her butt crack with each thrust. The sound of wet flesh was like music and the moans coming form Sarah were like a choir singing to the heavens. I couldn't take my eyes off his muscular butt as the muscles flexed with his effort. For some reason I had the strongest urge to get in there and lick his asshole, but didn't want to interfere...maybe next time, I told myself.

Her legs were now wrapped around his waist like a vice...and the two were indeed made one flesh! Her scream startled me, she had never screamed when we made love. But this was a guttural, animalistic release of passion! I know she had no control over her own body at this point...he had fucked her into oblivion! She screamed even louder and I knew, and he knew, she was done...she had been ravaged and taken forcibly by her man. He had satisfied something in her I knew I could not even pretend to understand...and as I fondled my new cage, I was relieved that this had all been settled. I no longer had to worry about giving her this, thankfully Brandon would do this from now on.

*****

So, to sum it up; In one night my wilting and withering manhood was pulled up like an unwanted weed in the garden. Finally, I knew without doubt that I wasn't an alpha male...not even close...I no longer had to try to be something I could never be! Had it not been for my wife, and Brandon, I am scared to even imagine the life we would have had if the charade had continued. But thankfully, it didn't continue. I had the good fortune of another man who gently relieved me of that burden...and a wife who loved me for what I truly am. And as a bonus Brandon desired me too, which opened a whole new world of opportunity of discovery for us all. I had tried to kill and bury that true self for so long, but Brandon and my wife Sarah rescued me when it would have been easier to throw me overboard. And before ending our tale, I feel obligated to let you all know that Brandon did gently and surely lead me into my authentic self. Yes, I am still in chastity and my ass has adjusted to become a pussy for him alone...and Sarah when the mood hits her! We all live and work together and I know we each have found something we never even imagined could exist.

*****

THE END

*****

AFTERWORD: As the author, I could easily go on with more about Chris, Sarah and Brandon. But to do that would just be an exercise in describing more of the erotic details of the fulfilling lives they have found together. I don't think we need any more vivd descriptions of the unusual sexual dynamics they share in order to get the picture...and I'd prefer to leave any further imagery to your own beautiful imaginations so you, the reader, can further flesh out the story in your way if you so choose. But, I think what they have found is pretty special, and very unique. It truly does seem like they are some of the rare ones who sense things are not as they should be and are brave enough to forge into the unknown and try their best to discover the people they were meant to be. Of course, this lifestyle isn't for everyone...but what lifestyle is? The main thing is; they found their happiness by being honest with each other and themselves...may we all be as fortunate ~ Yukonnights