A Cuckquean Story: Ch. 01 The First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael's crotch was a foot or so from my wet, dirty face...his cock was not soft anymore but it was definitely not hard again. It too was dirty. Her juices and his cum were all over it. Taylor was still holding me by the hair tight enough that it both hurt and felt good. "Do you see that cock?" She made me nod. "You want it don't you?" I did, I wanted it so bad. "Here's the thing slut, when I am around you do not get it except at this time. I want his cock in me again slut but it is too dirty...do you understand?" I nodded. "What do you understand, slut?" she badgered.

"I get to clean it for you...I will too." I started to move my head toward it. All I wanted was his cock in my mouth. I needed to taste him and her together again. I was addicted to their combined taste at this point. My head got inches away, I could smell him. I could smell her on him...my mouth opened. My head was pulled back hard by the hair.

"But do you understand that when I am around his cock is mine and not yours? His cock belongs to me not you...you only get pleasure when I...when we allow it. Do you understand? If so go ahead." Her hand now letting go of my hair.

I thought about it only briefly, if I was in my right mind I might have not done it but I had to have that dirty smelly cock in my mouth now. "Yes Ma'am," I stated as I leaned in and licked his cock head. But only for a second as she pulled me away again.

"Not Ma'am...I am no Ma'am, slut. Call me what deep down you have been calling me all night."

"What do you mean?" Scared now. She can't mean that can she?

"What do you really think of me? What am I? Tell me now, call me that."

"Yes Bitch, I understand," She let go of my hair and I licked my husbands cock eagerly for her.

"That's it Slut...lick it. Clean that cock for me. Make him hard for your Bitch" And I did. I licked it up and down and down and up. I licked his balls to clean them up. His cock was already stirring again. I put it all into my mouth and felt it get hard all the way. I sucked on it for only a minute before she pulled me away again. This time she pushed me back against the couch arm.

My legs opened as my head settled into the arm she crawled up and on me like I was the couch. Michael got behind her and entered immediately. Her breasts were pressed against mine. Her face inches from mine. I could have kissed her if she would have let me but she didn't. I just kept hearing her say, "Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh...uh," as my husband pounded her from behind. She lifted up her body enough that her tits were hanging over mine now. "Grab them...squeeze them Slut." I did.

My God they were amazing to touch. She was positioned in such a way that our pussies were touching as his cock went in and out and out and in. I came over and over again. It wasn't long before she was cumming in waves as well and then Michael blew his load again. Pushing it deep in her again. We all collapsed on top of each other. For awhile we just laid like that. It was nice but weird. Now that I was coming down from my euphoric feelings I was feeling guilty and maybe pissed again...right before I fell asleep I remembering thinking, "Just this once..."

12