A Cuckquean Wife, A Teen Girlfriend Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon, Cassie looks shiny and clean as a new penny; still, Beth's good at what she does. She softly kisses and suckles at Cassie's inner lips and clit as she waits; she's rewarded every few minutes as more of my cum leaks from Cassie's tight little snatch. As Cassie's breath slows, she comes back into consciousness and she begins to react to Beth's ministrations, gasping and softly squirming. Finally, her berry-blue eyes blink open mischievously, and she pulls me down into a long, wet, tangled kiss. Then, she flips onto her flat, perfect stomach and rises balletically to her hands and knees, reaching back to pull Beth's face between her taut, tanned little cheeks.

"There you go," she lullabies, as Beth-- Beth! Who has never even licked my ass!-- begins to rim her.

This is debauchery on a whole new level; Cassie knows it too, and the naughtiness in her smile grows with her every satisfied moan. "That's so good," she approves throatily. "Go on. Get my ass ready for your husband."

Beth mumbles something I can't discern. I'm going crazy, imagining her tongue tracing the silky ridges, the elastic flower of Cassie's littlest hole. As if she can tell I want to know more. Cassie begins dictating. "Use your hands," she urges my wife. "Spread me open so you can get deeper."

"Stiffen your tongue, and let me slide back on it."

"Ooh... that's good. Lick circles just like that."

I could conceivably watch this exact scene for the next seventy or eighty years, but when Cassie finally pushes Beth away and turns back toward me, presenting her slick, well-licked, well-loved little ass, my cock is ready to rip her in two. Still, I want to take proper care, pay proper homage, to this sexy little goddess that's fallen into my lap, so I bend to first give that sweet ass a long, slow, sucking kiss, before letting the tip of my cock press against her. The sloppiness of Beth's spit makes for a deliciously smooth entrance as my head snaps through her asshole's seal with an audible pop.

Cassie was made to be an anal slut. An anal princess. She cries out and pushes back into me, the crinkled ring of her ass shivering as she tries to accommodate this sudden intrusion, her back arching as she pushes to take more. I knead her tight cheeks, stroke her thighs, encircle her coiled waist.

"Does that feel good, baby?" This new endearment slips unbidden from my lips, but it feels right. I bend and kiss Cassie's sharp shoulder blade, right on the ribbon-thin tanline leftover from summer.

"It feels so good," she murmurs sweetly. "Thank you...."

I picture her laying out, getting those tanlines, her perfect body on display at the city pool. Her unbelievable tits barely covered by tiny triangles of fabric-- cherry red? bright pink? Her glossy, candy-scented lips pouting. The bounce of her ass as she turned over. The boys and girls and men and women, taking in her visage. The envy. The anger. The saccharine, candy-colored love. The bubbling lust. I think of how many of them would empty their bank accounts, set fire to their lives, cut off their own right hands, to get one kiss from her. And here I am, my cock wedged into the hot, tight, stretching circle of her previously virginal asshole, as she turns around to look up at me with innocent, loving, lustful sparkle.

The sides of her ass contract with impressive arcs of muscle as I work my way into her. She's so good, my little cheerleader; she's learned so much. Tight as she is, she can relax a little more this time; soon, I'm pumping in and out of her while she cries out my name. I draw all the way out of her-- it's always hard to get the head in and out of her, tiny as she is-- and watch her hole wink up at me. I want to use her up; I want to savor her forever.

"How's that, baby?" The pet name waterfalls out of me again.

She blinks sweetly up at me. "Oh, daddy, it's so good."

Beth flinches at both names, her mouth curving down in a scowl. Still, she's got three fingers sunken into her cunt, and I can see the oily wetness gilding her knuckles.

"Kiss me," Cassie begs, and I lean down and brush her strawberry lips with mine. I could worship this girl. I could let her own me. She tastes so good, minty and sharp. I wrap a rope of her fairytale hair around my hand and pull her head back to expose her milky throat. My other hand encircles her neck and squeezes the bloodflow to a stop just as I blow my second load, filling the tunnel of her ass in the first shot. Cassie's half-limp by the third spurt, cum running down her legs for the second time that night.

I pull my cock from her ass slowly, relishing the sight of her rosebud contracting around the flood of my cream. She's barely conscious. I turn her so she can rest her pretty cheek on the back of the sofa, and arrest Beth's self-pleasure to position her on her knees on the ground in front of Cassie's ass. "Eat up," I tease her, and I can't help but laugh. I grab her hair and pull her between Cassie's gorgeous legs.

Beth's visibly frustrated-- she wants her own climax-- but we're saving that for later. For when she's un-blindfolded, for when she sees who my new partner is. For now, she has to serve, and wait, and build anticipation. It's for the best-- for her own good, even. Still, for now she feels the sting of interrupted lust, and it's evident in her expression, her jerky movements as she leans in to lick Cassie's thighs clean.

"How does that taste?" I ask her. It's important, always, to remind her who's boss.

"You always taste good," she mumbles.

I drag her nose up to Cassie's used little asshole. "Doesn't my girlfriend taste good, too? Doesn't she make me taste better?"

Drops of arousal are raining between Beth's legs. "Yes," she says unwillingly.

"You like the taste of her ass?"

Beth squirms. "Yes."

I watch her lick Cassie's ass diligently for a minute or two before I push her deeper. "Tell me how much you like it."

"So much," Beth gurgles at once. Cassie, hardly able to raise herself up onto her elbows, giggles weakly.

"My little girlfriend's sweet, sexy, eighteen-year-old ass. It really does taste good, doesn't it?"

"Yes," Beth cries, muffled by Cassie's perfect cheeks. I'm so pleased, so high, I could crow.

Cassie turns back to look at us, and strokes Beth's hair as she wiggles her cute butt against my wife's face. "I really like your husband so much," she tells my wife sleepily. She sounds like a little girl, already half into dreamland. So impossibly sweet.

Beth's work done, I scoop Cassie up into my arms and carry her to bed. She's asleep by the time I lay her on her back, waking just enough to kiss me with soft, open lips.

I head back into the living room. "Go to the guest room tonight," I tell Beth, removing her blindfold. My wife's brown eyes are wide.

"She's going to stay here again?"

"She's already asleep."

Beth writhes. "Please let me finish."

"Without--" I have to stop myself from saying 'Cassie.' "With just us? Not a chance."

Beth rolls her eyes. "Are you going to fuck her again tonight? Or in the morning?" Her eyes are gleaming with jealousy. Her pussy is red and swollen with want.

"You'll hear us," I assure her, patting her on the cheek.

Back in Beth and my bedroom, Cassie is sleeping like Venus, naked and pearly and flawless. I wrap her in my arms and pull her against my chest. She arcs her back to look at me through the haze of her heavy lashes. "Goodnight, Nick," she whispers. "I like you so much."

I kiss her perfect lips, her smooth forehead. "You're perfect, Cass."

And with her sweet ass pressed against me, we fall asleep.

12