A D.Va, the Faire & a Waffle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"For how long?"

"As long as you want." She kissed him gently underneath the ear. "Just stay inside me."

"Am I going to see you again?" he whispered. "After tomorrow?"

"Just ask," Tempest breathed so softly he could barely hear her.

"May I see you again after tomorrow, my lady?"

"Yes, my lord . . . any time you want."

"When will I see you again?" Max looked into Tempest's deep brown eyes.

"Ask me again in the morning." She turned so they were facing one another. Their kiss was deep and passionate.

She continued to run her hands along his back, her fingertips tracing soft circles in his skin. They stayed like that for a long time, neither speaking. Just holding one another.

Tempest let out a disappointed sigh when Max pulled his flaccid cock out of her and rolled over on the bed. He got up and slipped the condom off on his way to the shower.

He started he water, knowing it would take a few minutes for it to warm up. "Are you hungry?"

"Only for you."

Max and Tempest exchanged looks, each admiring the other. He stood in the doorway that led to the shower. She was splayed out on the bed, her body a glorious post-coital mess.

"You have a cute butt," she said playfully.

"You have an amazing body," he replied.

"If by 'amazing', you mean 'short and dumpy', then thank you."

Max shot her a disapproving glare for her self-disparagement. He reached out and she took his hand.

"By 'amazing', I mean it makes me want to fuck your brains out."

After showering, they went back to bed. By the time she left in morning, they had used the half dozen condoms in Tempest's purse and had to call the front desk to get more towels.

They didn't take a break for dinner, so they needed three waffles in the morning between them.