A Dangerous Legacy Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pierre made a noise that sounded suspiciously like a laugh. Alessandra looked horrified. "Gods, no." I felt my chest deflate with relief. She stood, looking dazed as I breathed in deeply, trying to relax. "In half a millennia as guardian of the line this is a first. Well, tonight is the full moon. I will be back at sunset. If you become a wolf, you will inherit the family estate over which I am guardian. I will bring the papers to sign and explain all then. Good luck, Anna."

"You're not even telling me what the inheritance is, yet? What this has all been leading to?"

Malice gleamed in mirth. "You have to prove you love them. I will be back at noon tomorrow to see if your words are true. If they are, you shall be on the verge of becoming a wolf yourself."

It took two tries for me to quell the urge to shake her, and I called on every instinct of politeness I had. "You can show yourself out." Turning back to the wolves I raised a brow. "Well, is one of you going to turn back to human and fuck me or are we having a staring contest?"

Andre howled and the mists rose again. It was a long wait with too many sounds of strain, but at last the magic receded. Where wolves had stood minutes before, there were the men I loved naked, aroused, awestruck, and perfect.

"Do you mean it?" Andre asked.

"Every word. So, um, how do we do this? All at once?"

"No, not now." Andre picked me up and tossed me over his shoulder. I shrieked in surprise as he carried me upstairs to his bedroom and tossed me on the bed. In all our adventures I'd never been inside his room, and though I wanted to take it all in, it was impossible to see anything else but Andre in full predatory mode.

His look was feral, his body already hard with arousal. Jesus, he was huge. I was wet, excited, exhilarated, but still nervous. "I am kind of tight...you'll have to go slow."

Something flashed in his eyes and his fists curled, holding back. "Anna, I don't know if I can. Alessandra told the truth. Every generation in your family the guardian has waited for the one who will bond. It's complex and I will explain later, but right now you must know I have not been inside a woman in over five hundred years. None have passed the test. And no woman who has claimed to love me has ever truly accepted me.

"I'm so full of needs and emotion I don't think I can hold back."

I stood and with shaking hands unwound my dress. He watched me, light hazel eyes glowing almost silver as I undid my bra and stepped from my panties. I liked the way he looked at me as I stood in heels, garter belt, and stockings. It was raw desire with no games or artifice, just pure and beautiful. He growled low in his throat and any sane woman would be scared, but I thrilled at the sound.

"I trust you, Andre. I love you," I said, and held out of my hand.

He tackled me and we went sprawling on the bed. He landed between my legs, so large and hard all over, his cock sliding along my entrance, teasing me as he wrapped his arms around me and claimed me in a kiss.

The tip of his cock was weeping fluid already and I knew it would be a trial, but we'd fit, and my entire body contracted on that thought as desire claimed me like never before.

Resting on his knees Andre smoothed his hands up my arms and pinned them beside my head. "If you touch me, I'll lose my mind. It's the full moon, the only time my beast is so close to the surface I don't know who's in charge."

"Wolf and man are equal?"

He nodded. "Today, yes. After dark, it's the wolf."

"Then take me, both of you. Take what you need." I wanted to smooth his hair back. He looked so pained, and now I knew the truth. Centuries without love, physical or emotional, it was Hell. I wanted to make him smile again. I never wanted to see these haunted, fearful expressions on that beautiful face ever again. "Please," I whispered, knowing how much he liked that.

He cried out and let go of my hands, sliding down with impressive speed. To my shock he fastened his mouth to my pussy and began to lick. His tongue felt longer, rougher, and it shocked me even in my delight. I understood what he meant about control so I went to grip the headboard. I'd forgotten we were in his bed and was shocked to find brass rods, but they were easy to grip.

He was driving me hard to orgasm, all artifice gone. It was blatantly mere preparation for his entrance, and desire for that drove me on with great speed. I almost laughed at his sweet concern, but he was so goddamn good my breath hitched. Licking, nibbling, sucking, he drove me crazy and then slammed in two fingers.

I shot off, screaming my release, knowing this was a preamble to that which I most desired. He drove me even harder, pushing me further down the rabbit hole and through to the other side. I was still dazed and fluttering when he moved up to cover me.

Hands gripping the headboard just above my own, his cock slammed in, just a few inches before I tightened up, but it was enough to make me cry out. My limbs wrapped around him as moisture flowed, my body trying to ease the way even as I still fluttered in climax..

He kissed me and rolled his hips, working his thick length in slowly, ricking it past my fighting muscles. By the time he halfway filled me with his thick, long cock I was breathless from his kiss and the sweet invasion of his body. It seemed to take forever but finally he was seated, deep inside me, and I felt my body rippling around him in the afterglow, hungry for more.

Andre broke the kiss and dropped his forehead to mine. "Thank you, Anna. Thank you." His next kiss was soft, sweet, reverent. More moisture broke from me and I tried to move.

Pulling away I growled at him now. "Fuck me, Andre. Take me, take what you need, give yourself to me."

He made a nearly canid whine and began to move. It was sheer violence, yet somehow contained. He leashed it, but the power was incredible. It felt like magic sizzled along his skin as he slammed into me over and over. My god, he was huge. I'd never felt so stretched or filled in my life, and the sensations were too much for my mind.

Pressed tightly to him I was lost, my face buried in his neck, filled and surrounded completely. It wasn't enough, I knew, to get me to climax again, but all I wanted was to feel his release.

Suddenly Andre withdrew and I cried out, reaching for him even as he pulled back to kneel. His cock seemed impossibly large and was dripping with my own cum, his body so taut each muscle was harshly defined. His hair was loose, free, hanging in his eyes making him appear bestial. My heart pounded as he considered me, and I knew his gaze was not completely human.

He reached for me, grabbed my hips, and flipped me as if I weighed nothing. Even as I let out a startled cry he dragged me to my hands and knees and then slammed in. There was pain at first, but he held still, letting me adjust. Christ, he felt even larger in this position, something that was impossible.

"Anna, when I cum...I tried to hide it from you this week, we all did. I'm not like a human."

"Wh-what?" I panted out.

"I will grow larger, my orgasm will last much longer than a human man's."

"Well then, let's- mmm- see it."

He growled and began to move. It was violence, pleasure and pain dancing together, pulsing against the confines of my mind. He stretched me taut, slammed in to my womb. Andre gave me no quarter, held nothing back. His hands were bruising on my hips, and I was held in place, unable to escape even if I so desired.

I gripped the headboard and hung on for dear life. Hot and cold shivers wracked my body as he thrust faster and faster, harder and harder. I wished I could see him but it hurt too much to try and turn my head. Instead I closed my eyes and drank it in. Finally, he was inside me as I'd been dreaming. No first time ever went as expected, but this...this was satisfying my soul, even as my body burned.

Suddenly Andre threw his head back and let out a howl. Instantly I felt his cock get impossibly wider and then he began to cum. I felt it like a slow leaking of his cum, hot and deep. Andre vibrated around me, unable to move we were locked together, and the pulse of his cum flowing into me ever so gently on that spot deep inside me turned me on like nothing ever had before.

A moment later I felt one hand move between my legs almost delicately, and he strummed my clit in time to the pulsing jets of his orgasm. The novelty, curiosity, dark temptation combined with the immense physical sensations and I came, screaming his name.

He didn't stop, he didn't slow, nor did he stop coming. Instead he growled, changed the movements of his hands to something rough and fast, and immediately drove me to another peak. I screamed wordlessly, filled more than I could ever remember, my entire body pulsing in time. My heartbeat matched the spurts from his cock and it went on and on. I nearly passed out, never before had pleasure this rich, dark, and complete claimed me.

At last his fingers stopped, his cock softened, and Andre pulled out. I collapsed bonelessly to the bed as he fell beside me. He turned me over and splayed me against his side. I latched on, throwing a leg over his, and arm across his chest.

"Ungh," I managed at last.

He laughed and kissed the top of my head. "I can't believe this is real, that this is really happening."

"You're telling me. You know, for a guy who hasn't done that in a few centuries, you're awfully good."

He chuckled, but it was soft. "I was ungallant, and too needful. I promise next time, it will be all it should be."

I managed to sit up slightly to gape at him. "Are you trying to kill me? Bub, if that was your worst I doubt I could survive your best."

He pulled me suddenly on top of him and he was large enough it worked. My legs parted and against me I felt his cock stir even as he wrapped his arms around me. "Anna, I should tell you some things."

"I have so many questions, I don't know where to start. Uh, I guess since you seem to be the leader and you're all wolves, are you guys a pack and you're the alpha?"

"Yes. Let me start at the beginning, it's time you learned. Wolves have existed since the dawn of time. There is magic in the world, as you're learning. There are others who hunt my kind. For protection long ago we struck an accord with those who could wield magic. Witch, wizard, sorcerer, whatever word you want to use. Two or three pups at a time are signed over to the care of a magic wielder. I'll use the word witch to save time, and it is the preferred term."

"Signed over?"

"It's just always been one small pack to a witch. Whenever two or three children of the same gender reach an age they leave their parents and are sent to the guild of magicians who place them into the care of a single line.

"In your line only women wield magic, and only one of every generation. Wolves are immortal, to a point. We can be killed, but we will never die of natural causes. When we bond to a witch she is granted the same gift. However, when we are bound to one if she dies, we go into the care of a guardian, a younger sibling of the family granted the power to wield small magic and carry the legacy until another is born. In this case you."

"Oo-kay. Wait, witch? Magic? I thought I was- er, am I going to sprout a tail tonight?"

He smiled and smoothed a tendril off my hair back over my ear. "The legacy Alessandra carries is the magic of your ancestor that was slain. In a ceremony you will be given those powers tonight. You can change to a wolf but you will not be tied to the moon as we are. You could change into a bird, a man, a giraffe if you so wished. Anna, you're a witch."

Magic had become somewhat banal in my mind, but I recognized it as a defense mechanism. This was just too much, so my mind chose to focus on other things. "I guess I should have been expecting something like this, but...wow. Er...so you were banging an ancestor of mine?"

He laughed. "Sigrid. I loved her very much. Like you she was smart and brave and practical. It wasn't easy living this life in the fourteenth century in Sweden."

"Jesus, it's been that long?"

He nodded. "That's when she passed her test. We didn't have that much time with her."

"Er, did you have any kids?"

"No," he shook his head. "Sigrid did not wish it so. The choice to have children belongs solely to the witch, and Sigrid had enough by her human husband, she claimed." He smiled at me. "Do not worry, I have never had any children nor have my half-brothers, you and I are related in no way, shape, or form."

"Thank god," I said, relieved we hadn't done something truly forbidden.

"Your ancestors were all witches. Alessandra will explain more. What you need to know is we are yours, Anna. You can protect us with magic and we can protect you with strength. Yes, there will be some who wish you harm, but we will protect you in every way you need. You are pack, and we protect our own."

"That's sweet, but I'm tougher than I look."

Wisely Andre chose not to argue with me. Instead, he kissed me and it was sweet, a kiss of love and contentment rather than passion. Still, my body warmed to it and it felt like a slice of heaven to lay there with our arms around one another. He pulled back with a sigh. "I have to clean you up now. As much as I want to spend the day in bed with you alone, I am not the only one to feel that way."

"Tonight, when all is said and done, I want to share my bed with you all and hold nothing back."

His eyes blazed. "I love you."

I kissed him and he carried me to the bath. I was getting used to it, being spoiled. Who wouldn't?

***

I grabbed a small snack and played with Diego as the house seemed empty. After checking his food and water I made my way back upstairs. I'd decided to go in pack order, which meant Pierre was next as Andre informed me. Andre was a tempest in a bottle, intense and dark, his passions intertwined with strength, and the way he made love made it evident.

Pierre was strength and smiles, always a joke. How would he make love? Would the desperation of hundreds of years turn him feral, or would he toy with me? Would it be comfortable and full of laughter? I ached to know. Gods, I was becoming quite an unrepentant slut, but I loved them all. Yet with our libidos, I was beginning to worry how we'd get anything done. Then again, if we had a few hundred years or more to kill, I couldn't think of a better way to pass the time.

The door opened as I poised to knock. Pierre was naked, beautiful, his blue eyes burning like pure flame, his hair messy and loose, like a wild hood framing his savage beauty. He swept me into his arms and forced the door closed.

"Anna," was all he said, and in my name I heard a thousand unspoken words as he kissed me.

Tugging on my belt he opened my robe and groaned into my mouth as his hands met my bare skin. I was already wet and aching, my nipples hard. Later, we could linger later, I thought madly.

"I need you inside me now, Pierre."

He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He walked us to a large reading chair and sat down. As he did I centered myself and was impaled. Gods, he wasn't as long as Andre but wider, and I wondered madly if I could handle his girth as he came.

"Please ride me, Anna, let me see your beauty." It was such a simple, uncomplicated plea, a vast reservoir of need coming to the front.

Smoothing my hand against his cheek, I rose up and sank down, and together we moaned as he filled me and stretched me to nearly my limits.

He left me in charge and I felt naughty, like teasing, so I began to grind against him. More than thrusting this had always been my greatest source of pleasure in this position. My clit rubbed against the hard, wiry hairs above his cock and his thickness pushed against my inner walls in a sinfully delicious way. I could feel his cock sliding in and out, but it felt like a consistent pressure that tingle my nerves, tightened my nipples, and stole my breath.

He held my hips and as I arched my back his dark head leaned forward to capture a breast. He suckled, licked, flicked, nibbled, driving me wild. The madness of it all was too much, he felt so thick, so delicious. He was so warm, so strong, and with that I came, shaking, moaning, hell, I squeaked out his name.

With that Pierre's control broke. Moving his hands on my to support my thighs he held me aloft and thrust up. I opened my eyes even as I was still coming, pushed higher into pleasure. Gods, he was so beautiful, his muscles in sharp relief as he did what seemed impossible. He thrust up with blinding speed and at every pass the ridges of his chiseled stomach flexed and his biceps bulged, and my mind went primitive and was lost to the desire for such pure masculinity.

He was flush, his look one of pain and ecstasy, need and disbelief. He opened his eyes for a second and his breath hitched. When he spoke, his accent was so thick for a second I didn't recognize the words as English. "Goddess, I'm coming!"

He slammed me down and swelled so much it nearly hurt, then I felt the ropes of cum filling me and burning pleasure returned. He threw his head back, howling with it. I was tied to him unable to move, just feeling the incredible sensations deep inside, and seeing the beauty of his climax.

Head still back his hands came to me, claiming a breast and my clit. Just as Andre had he began to massage. Even knowing what was coming the pleasure overwhelmed me and I gave myself over to it. He brought me three times more as he came, the two of us shaking together. It was beautiful, rushed, perfect.

Suddenly it ended and I collapsed to his chest. He panted for a long moment and then kissed me soundly. "You are everything I've ever dreamed of."

I could only blush at that for a long moment. "I wish I could say the same, but never in my wildest dreams could I imagine anyone as wonderful as you."

He laughed, and I loved that sound. "Andre gave you the basics, I trust." I nodded. "Did he tell you about Sigrid?"

"Not much. She's my ancestor, wielded magic, and was killed about five hundred years ago."

He nodded and smoothed my hair back. "She was with us for nearly two hundred years."

"And you're sure you didn't have kids in all that time?"

"Nope. She had your ancestor before she met us, her human husband had been killed in battle. She had them young, people did back then. You're descended from that line."

Another thought hit me. "Um...I was told I could not have kids." I winced, but he just smiled.

"Alessandra is very old and has her own magic. When she discovered your mother had given birth to you and made sure you were not raised in our world, she worked a curse. When you are gifted with your legacy you can choose if you want children or not, the way all witches may choose.

"You will be a creature of magic. Only you can decide." At his words my mind spun. "The legacy is all the magic of your line, save what Alessandra holds as guardian. All Sigrid had has grown with time and it will be yours. You can shape the world if you choose."

"Ungh," was all I could say. It may have been horribly short-sighted of me, but I cared nothing about magic at that moment, only these men.

Pierre grabbed me and stood, whooping. I couldn't help but smile as he danced us around, kissing me in small spurts that were fleeting and sweet.

Inside me he was hardening already, and I gasped. "But-"

"It's a gentleman's agreement we each would sample you once, alone, before tonight. But rules are meant to be broken."

He backed me to the wall and proved himself right, and I didn't care one damn bit.

***

I sat in the kitchen at four o'clock, dazed. Julian hadn't been in his room when I knocked so I came down to putter about and look for food, selecting some vegetables and dip, too weak to cook anything. With a can of Mountain Dew I sat, Diego laying by my side as I scratched behind his ears.