A Dangerous Legacy Pt. 07

Story Info
On an exotic island, ancient secrets come to life.
8.6k words
4.81
29.6k
20
3

Part 7 of the 21 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 06/19/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
madam_noe
madam_noe
1,845 Followers

Chapter Nine

No one spoke for a long moment as the car glided into the night. Finally Andre turned. "Perhaps it would be best to reveal some things to you slowly, things you must know. Alessandra has no care for your happiness. I would rather we gently reveal our world to you, and let you see other witches that are...nicer than Alessandra. In order to do that, we must go to a large congregation off witches, and that means a vacation."

That left me with too many questions. Why did Alessandra seem to not like me? How many witches were there? Was there truly a war? What things were to be revealed, what more could there be? But before I could ask Pierre and Julian began to regale me with promises of how wonderful the tropical island was. I knew there was something they were not telling me, but I had no idea what, and I couldn't get a word in edgewise. They went over tales of food and entertainment, and pristine beaches untouched by human hands.

It hit me then, I wasn't truly human. Most of the oddities in myself I had learned to live with for years might have been due to that. Had my epilepsy, a lifelong disorder only take from me by magic, been part of being half supernatural? I thought of that in horror, staring off into the night. How many times had I been punished for a seizure I could not control? What if I had been raised in a world of understanding?

That brought me to the hardest thought, the one that would haunt me all my life. Why had my mother abandoned me?

"Anna?"

Blinking, I turned back and smiled at Julian. Half listening, I knew where he had left off. "So Thunder Island is populated enough Alessandra won't pull her little stunts?"

"It's perfect," Andre assured me. "Since it must remain hidden, even from sorcerers, magic is limited there. You can pop in and out, but only to arrive or depart in a special guarded room. Even the food is brought in by wolves via boat. The locals on the islands around believe it's a private island, a corporate retreat. The council pays well to keep curiosity seekers at bay."

"No magic? Why do people go there then?"

Pierre was the one who answered. "Sometimes witches take a pack before they have children. Many go there to meet another witch and have a child who will not be a wolf. If you wish to have a child by another witch, you must go to a place like this. And without...witches are prone to...certain diversions which are available every evening."

"Many just like to swing," Julian said flatly.

Andre nodded, staring off into the night. "Still others just want to escape the human world for a time, and come there simply to relax and be able to be themselves."

It struck me we hadn't discussed the limits of our relationship. Still, they'd been trained to follow my lead and I knew it was up to me, so I smiled. "Well, let's try to keep to the latter. I have no interest in being a brood mare or swinging."

A ripple of relief seemed to go through them.

"Truly?" Pierre asked.

"Truly. I have a hard enough time keeping up with you three, and I desire no one else." Truthfully my love had always been selfish in one way. I desired their happiness above all else, but if they loved another it would hurt me deeply. Unfair since I had three loves, I know, hence why I thought of my personal caveat as selfishness. Still, new love was always selfish in nature, I knew that, and perhaps with time I would change my mind, but for the moment I wanted them all to myself.

No one replied, but Julian took my hand.

To my shock we went north, and not to O'Hare. Instead we went to the northwestern suburbs to former Palwaukee airport, now O'Hare Executive Regional Airport. It was for regional flights only, there was no way we could hop from it to some tropical island thousands of miles away.

"What are we doing here?" I asked.

"It's magic," Andre said with a wink.

We pulled up to a hangar with a private jet idling in front. A woman waited there at a red carpet, no kidding, and we stopped so my door was even with it a young man in a jumpsuit jogged to us. Julian jumped out and came around as the young man opened my door, and I took Julian's hand and stepped out.

"Mistress Witch," the woman greeted me as I alighted, bowing her athletic form low. "I'm Christine, your stewardess."

"Hello. This is Andre, Pierre, and Julian, and my familiar, Diego."

She looked shocked.

"Witches don't usually introduce their pack," Julian whispered in my ear.

"Well, this one does." Great, now I had to contend with a set of unwritten rules to a life I had not been prepared to lead.

The jumpsuit pulled out our cases, set them down, and handed Andre a ticket before hopping into the Cayenne.

Christine smiled, dazed. "Your bags will be loaded, may I show you inside?"

"Thank you, please." I gave her a smile and again she seemed puzzled.

"She wasn't raised in our world, she was raised among humans," Andre said, falling in step with Christine.

She stopped at the base of the stairs and turned back to me, disbelieving. "What?"

"It means I don't buy into slavery and power games, Christine. I can't think of a more pretentious, bigger waste of time."

"You lucky dogs," she said in French.

"I'm the lucky one," I replied in French, glad when my men smiled.

I let her go up the stairs with Andre, then let Diego run up, and Julian, Pierre, and I followed. There was a small galley and bathroom, a closed room, and an open room like a living room with fixed leather chairs around a table and two couches. Electronic gizmos were everywhere, and a wolf in uniform stepped out of the door at the front. I could tell wolf from human now because I could sense their magic which clung to them like subtle perfume. There was something about it that called to my own magic, but none called stronger, it seemed, than my own pack of lovers.

"Mistress Witch, I am Connell, your pilot."

I considered him for a moment, and turned to Christine. It seemed wolves bred for beauty. Even with all my magical enhancements I felt dowdy in the presence of so many brands of human perfection. "Connell, I'm Anna, not mistress, and this is Andre, Pierre, and Julian, and my familiar Diego."

Again the strange look.

"She was raised among humans and says she doesn't believe in slavery," Christine said in Irish Gaelic.

"I speak Gaelic too," I said in the language, startling them. "I have since I was human," I continued in English. "Please, thank you for the flight, and accommodating us last minute."

He considered me for a long moment, dark eyebrow raised. "What line are you of?"

"We'd rather not say," Andre said hastily. I glanced at him but shrugged, though I had heard him say it: Inrisdotti. This was their world, and for the moment I was just a tourist.

"All right then. As soon as your bags are packed and we have clearance we'll be off." With that Connell disappeared.

"Would you like refreshments before we take off?" Christine offered.

"Yes, please." I took a seat at the table and used my box to bring out a water bowl and kibble bowl for Diego along with bottled water and bagged food. Filling them by my feet I rubbed his head and then let him resume his sniffing exploration of the cabin.

The men joined me at the table and Christine brought out a plate of caviar and toast points, a bottle of champagne, and four glasses on a cart.

"Grab another glass and join us, please," I said with a smile.

"I couldn't!" Christine seemed shocked.

"Technically I guess I could order you to, but I don't go in for that. So instead I'll ask you: please, join us."

She served us and then closed the door once the bags were loaded. Christine did grab a glass and belted into the chair at the foot of the table, though she looked as nervous as a cat surrounded by rocking chairs.

"To new beginnings and new adventures," I said, hoisting my glass. I got loud "here, here!"s from the men and a tenuous smile from Christine but we all drank.

Confessing I'd never had caviar Julian prepared it for me and fed me, and I had to admit it wasn't to my taste. Christine offered me a long list of other things but I insisted they enjoy it since dinner still had me full. It was the drink I'd been after, there was just so much to absorb and with every new discovery new questions arose. And, as much as I hated to admit it, I had the feeling there were secrets waiting around every corner. The men but didn't tell because something worried them. Alessandra didn't tell me because she wanted me harmed. It left me feeling lonely, even surrounded by love.

After my day I should be exhausted but I was too worked up to be calm. The plane powered up and Christine put everything away joining us at the table as we taxied and then took off. I held Diego close and soothed him as our ears popped, cooing to him gently as he whined.

Once we achieved cruising altitude he settled down onto the small dog bed provided and immediately began slumbering.

"It's midnight. The other room is a bedroom, if you want to sleep Mis- Anna."

"What time will it be when we arrive?"

"Noon."

"Then perhaps I shouldn't sleep right away. I will retire though." I excused myself and walked to the bathroom, hearing Christine express shock I hadn't ordered the men to my bed to pleasure me.

Oh, I'd wanted to, but growing up with the kind of parents I'd had I'd been treated more as an indentured servant than child. Having tasted a bit of slavery before, I would never put such shackles on another. Plus, with all the secrets floating in the air, I was at a loss as to just what to do. So I did the necessary, found my travel case in the large bathroom, and brushed my teeth, brushed out my hair, and washed my face.

The four wolves were laughing and trading stories gathered from centuries of living, so I slipped into the bedroom. There was a huge bed, large than a king size, and it dominated the room. There was a very small table in the corner which is where I put my case. I stripped down out of my dress and underwear, folded it neatly, and piled it atop my shoes, putting the small magical box in my valise.

The bed was sumptuous, firm yet soft, the sheets cool silk. There was a blanket and comforter on top since the room was cold as planes usually were. Beneath I felt snuggly and warm, even as the soft silk slid along my naked skin, igniting a fire.

My nipples were hard and I was still wet. Even with all my growing uncertainties, I wanted the men, but more and more I realized I couldn't bring myself to order them to do anything. Still, when they were ready, they would come to me, I knew, and the best thing was I had no idea how it would go. Combining surprise, intensity, laughter, and sensuality provided a wealth of possibilities.

Closing my eyes I thought of them and let my hands trail over my naked body. I felt my breasts, firm and soft, and imagined their hands and tongues on them. Trailing my other hand down over my body I thought of the feel of them, their hard bodies, bulky and lean muscle, all pure strength.

God, every part of each man was so hard, except their lips, and those firm asses. I couldn't wait to make love to them wild and free again, let my hands clutch those asses they plunged in and out. I bit my lip to silence my cry.

I was wet, and quickly my juices coated my fingers. It had been an eternity since I had masturbated without use of a toy, but one of the changes to my body was the ease of orgasm was greater. To my shock rapidly swinging my fingers back and forth across my clit provided me with what I needed.

My mind receded from the plane, from reality in search of pleasure. The climax came quickly, though I knew it was a mere shadow of what I wanted. Still, I crested sweetly, crying out into the pillow as I shook with it. The sweet fluttering ran through me and my body arched, bowing. I felt the sheets slip down over my breasts, strumming them and it pushed me higher.

"So sorry to keep you waiting," Pierre said suddenly.

I squeaked and jumped slightly, my eyes flying open to find him in the doorway alone.

He grinned and closed the door, plunging us into darkness. "Sorry about that, Christine has been bringing us up to date on the doings of our world."

"I-" I took a deep breath and sat up, clutching the sheets to my chest. "I'm okay alone. I don't want to take you away from having fun."

It was pitch black, I couldn't see him, but I heard the jangle of his belt as clothes rustled and knew he was disrobing. "Anna, werewolves have great noses and ears. We all heard you, smelled you. Christine thought it was funny the way we were all aroused, and strange that you hadn't ordered us to you. She thought up a number and when I guessed it I got to see you first. She's quite amused by it all."

"One at a time? So you don't leave Christine alone?"

The bed dipped and he laughed. "One at a time because with the way we feel right now, I doubt you could handle all three of us." Underscoring his words the sheets were ripped away. I gasped and he descended.

"Anna," he moaned even as we kissed.

I had no patience, as far as my body was concerned I'd had my foreplay. He settled between my legs and I felt his cock hard against me. "Now, Pierre. I want you inside me now."

He growled, pulled back, and slammed in. I got my wish. Raising my legs I locked my ankles around his waist and slid my hands over him to cup his ass. Pierre braced one hand on the wall above me and his other dragged my hips up against his and raised me against him with every thrust.

I kissed him with hunger and the angle and slide was a thing of beauty. Over and over he thrust inside me, so goddamn thick I couldn't believe my body could take it. I burned as my body tightened, and within a few short minutes I was moaning wildly, sliding along the razor's edge of climax.

"Come for me," he growled.

"N-no. I will c-come- oh!- with you," I panted back defiantly.

He made nearly a whine and began to slam into me with such speed I was breathless. "Sorcière," he said sweetly and I laughed even as I moaned and gasped.

"Big, bad-ah! loup!" I cried, and he laughed.

I felt him swell and his laughter blended into a howl. Claiming his lips I stopped holding back and joined him. Feeling his girth increase to impossible thickness made it sweet and strained, and my orgasm ripped through me like a monster. I screamed into his mouth as he filled me.

Pulling back to kneel his hand left my hip and began to stroke my clit. Three more times he brought me and I couldn't keep still, thrusting against him even locked as we were, and he moaned along with me as I peaked violently to the feel of his cum filling me deeply.

When he softened Pierre and I collapsed. Sprawled across me he kissed me, and it was relaxed and sloppy, perfect. He pulled out and curled me into his arms where I settled, purring.

"Why can't I handle you three together right now?"

He kissed my temple. "In all honesty it's easy to see you're not deeply committed to anal sex. Can you imagine any one of us with the way we cum in that tight little channel?"

I could, and even knowing it would be painful in all likelihood it excited me. There was just something dark and forbidden about it, and when I thought of how it would feel to be claimed that way, it made me feel like I would truly belong to them. The little shiver at that thought was delicious and exotic.

He made a strange little growl, a sound of need and reproach in one. "Anna, think of me in there. You need time and practice. Once you control your magic you can make it safe. Your magic will allow you to change your body to accommodate any one of us, but not until you're trained."

"This seems so complicated," I said with a sigh.

"Three men who adore you, and want nothing more than to fill your body, drive you to screaming pleasure, yet place your safety above their own pleasure seems simple to me." His tone was joking and light, and I reached over to play with a lock of his inky black hair.

"I love you," was all I could say, and kissed him deeply. Pierre was smart, but now that he couldn't read my mind he didn't understand I meant magic was confusing. Loving them was shockingly simple.

He sighed and nuzzled me in a very canid manner. "I better rejoin the group and send Julian along."

"This feels weird, going in an order."

He kissed me and sidled out of the bed. "Until you learn the limits of your magic you have to trust us to know the limits of our beasts."

"I rather like your beasts, but I think I understand. The next time I see Alessandra I'm asking her about how to change my body again with magic. Maybe this vacation was a little too impulsive. Perhaps we should have thought about this more.."

His face turned serious. "If you had not suggested this, we would have. Traditionally it is your guardian who trains you, but Alessandra is playing games. Anna...she's something else entirely. I have come to believe she has done what she can to make past generations fail. Your own mother was smart enough to see this, I think that is why she hid you away from our world. You can't train with her, it's not safe."

"But who can train me? You three?"

He shook his head and glanced away. "There will be others who can teach you. Christ, on your first day she should have told you all you need to know about our world and history, instead of leaving it to us."

"She showed me the accord between wolves and witches, then taught me to spool magic in Diego. Small summoning of elements, and I can teleport small things, that's all."

He glanced around the dark room for a long while, clearly resigned, but to what I did not know. "Everything you need to know awaits us on Thunder Island. There are things about magic and witches even we wolves don't know. There will be many witches willing to fill you in." With that cryptic promise he left.

I flopped to the bed, heart still pounding, body still flush with arousal. Now I could only wonder what life would be like once I knew my magic. Was there really a war between "good" magic and "bad" magic? Was the war still raging? What caused it? Who were these sorcerers? More than knowing those answers I just wanted total freedom with my lovers. I would gladly give up this strange magic if it meant just returning home, moving into the downtown brownstone, and turning my back on my heritage to live out my days with love and laughter. Life didn't work that way, I recognized with a sigh. Everything came with a price and when you got the bill after it was always more.

Having learned some simple magic I used it to transport Pierre's cum from my body into tissues in the garbage can. Pushing the dark thoughts aside I suddenly felt hollow, my body still hot and my arousal pulsing with my heartbeat. I had questions and needs warring inside me, but the needs were winning.

The door opened to reveal a tall, slim silhouette, unmistakably Julian.

"Hello," I said softly as he shut the door.

"Anna, I can't be gentle, not tonight. Hearing you come all those times..."

"Then don't be. Take what you need, give me what I want."

He jumped, I realized as he landed beside me. I heard the rasp of a zipper as he rolled me to my side facing away from him and slung my leg over his, encased in jeans, pulling my body up, my hips meeting his, my head on the bed still. In a swift move he entered me.

God, he was so long, and I cried out as he suddenly bent down and gripped my neck with his teeth. His incredible height made the move graceful, and his flexibility was something beautiful to behold. I was easily pinned like this, only able to wrap my legs around him and grip his hard arms wrapped around me.

"Yess," I hissed as he began to move. Julian's fingers slide down to rasp my clit and the other toyed with my nipples. I thrust back against his rapid strokes as he nibbled my neck, the icy shivers he raised contrasting with the immense heat of our joined bodies.

madam_noe
madam_noe
1,845 Followers