A Dark and Stormy Night

Story Info
Thunder storm brings hidden rewards.
1.8k words
4.27
282.6k
99
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bassbelly
bassbelly
775 Followers

The thunder crashed like an artillery shot. Jimmy Randolph sat up in his bed and looked out the window. The tempest was raging, pouring inches of rain from the sky. A lightning bolt struck the tree in the backyard accompanied by another huge clap of thunder.

Out of the corner of his eye he saw the bedroom door swing silently open then shut. He could barely hear the patter of feet approaching his bed.

"What are you doing in my room Diane?" he demanded.

"The thunder and lightning scared me. I can't go back to sleep. Look at me. I'm shaking like a leaf!"

"What am I supposed to do about that?" Jimmy asked.

"Can I lay down with you for a while, just until the storm is over? Please Jimmy! Please!"

Jimmy looked at his little sister. She was shaking and starting to cry. He held his arms open and she jumped into bed with him, hiding under the sheet.

"I can't believe that an eighteen year old girl is still afraid of a little noise," he said.

"Well you've been in the war so you're used to it. We civilians aren't. Be nice Jimmy."

Jimmy slid under the sheet with her. She snuggled right up next to him.

"Hold me Jimmy! I want to feel safe."

He put his arms around her and hugged her to him. His nose was in her hair. She smelled so good. Her breasts were pressed against his chest. He kissed her forehead and she wriggled into him. At last she felt safe. Maybe if mom and dad had been here she wouldn't have been so frightened, but they were on a trip to Sao Paulo. She heard his breathing deepen and she knew he was asleep. She dozed off too.

A couple of hours later another big thunder clap jerked her awake. Somehow she had gotten her back turned to him. She could feel his erection resting against her butt. His hands were on her tits. She didn't know what to do. She wiggled her butt back into his throbbing cock. He made a few involuntary strokes against her ass crack. Many times when he was overseas she had dreamed of just such a scenario. She couldn't let this opportunity slip by.

She reached between her legs and rubbed his growing cock. She slid her panties off and pulled his dick from his shorts. It was the first time she had ever touched a real cock. It felt smooth and soft, yet hard. Briefly she wondered what it tasted like. She maneuvered her ass around so her pussy was over the end of his cock. Suddenly she felt his hands tighten over her tits.

"Does this mean you want to fuck me?" he whispered.

"It means I've wanted to fuck you for the last four years. Are you gonna take my cherry?"

"So, you're a virgin huh?"

"Yes I am Jimmy. It's all for you. Please don't make me go away. The storm is still raging and I'm not sure I could take it if you made me go back to my room. Please let me stay," she whimpered.

"Of course you can stay. I've wanted a piece of your pussy ever since I got out of the Marine Corp. But I'm not going to just stab you with my cock. We've got some things to do before I take your innocence."

"What do we have to do?" she asked fearing the worst.

"Well Diane, I'm going to eat your pussy while you suck my cock. Then, when you are nice and hot and wet, we'll do it."

"Do I have to be on the bottom when I suck you?"

"No honey, you can be on top but you'll be on the bottom when I take your cherry. Now let's stop talking and get on with it."

He rolled over so she was on top of him with her pussy pointed right at his lips. His tongue reached out and lightly licked her almost bald pussy. She really tasted good, better than those foreign chicks he had banged.

"What do I do now?" she shyly asked.

"Just put my dick in your mouth as far as you can and start sucking. No teeth!"

Her hot lips engulfed his swollen cock and she sucked as hard as she could. He felt her stiffen when he sucked her cunt into his mouth. He licked and sucked and finally caught her clit in his lips. She let out a little muffled scream around his cock. Her clit was pressed between his lips and he was rubbing it gently with his tongue.

Dianne had rubbed herself off a few times but she never suspected that something could make her feel this good! She was quickly losing control of herself. Her eyelids fluttered. She slipped over the edge and came like a freight train but she couldn't scream because Jimmy's cock was half way down her throat. Jimmy was licking up as much of her juice as he could. He felt her muffled scream on his dick and knew she had cum.

He pulled his cock from her lips and scooted around beside her. "Now's the time," he whispered.

"Yes, yes, do it now," she begged.

Kneeling between her hot, quivering thighs he let his cock slide up to her opening. She was tight but she was very wet. He felt her cherry pop just as he entered her. She gave a little scream as he slid into her. "You're so tight and wet," he moaned.

"It hurt a little when you popped me but not as much as my girlfriends said it would. I love it. We're fucking now, aren't we?"

"Yes honey and we can keep doing it for as long as you want. I hope you're protected because I'm going to cum in you, deep in you."

"Just fuck me Jimmy. I don't care about protection. I wanna feel your hot baby juice inside me."

Jimmy was sliding in and out of her at an ever increasing rate. She started to wriggled and moan. "Oh God I'm cumming!" she cried. Jimmy could feel her juices flooding around his throbbing cock. He slowed his pumping until she got ready for the next onslaught.

"When are you going to shoot?' she murmured.

"Pretty soon," he panted as he once again picked up the pace. His hips were a blur as he riveted her to the mattress.

"I'm cumming again!" she screamed.

Jimmy felt her tighten around him again and drove into her as far as he could. She was cumming hard and he squirted as deeply into her as he could get.

"I feel it! I feel it! Don't stop!" she puffed excitedly.

They collapsed together in a sweaty quivering heap. She had a death grip on his body and he was squeezing her hard.

"I never suspected that sex was that good," she gasped. "I wanna do it all the time!"

"We can do it all day and all night until mom and dad get back. After that we'll have to figure out a way to do it without them catching us."

Jimmy's cock slowly deflated and slipped out of her. "What happened? Did I do something wrong?" she asked with a worried look on her face.

"No honey, this is something that will happen every time we do it. It'll just take a little while for it to come back to life."

"Can I just hold it until it comes back?" she asked shyly.

"You can do anything you want with it. It belongs to you now."

Her little hand wrapped around his wet dick. She dozed off with a smile on her lips. He poked his finger into her pussy and went to sleep.

Jimmy awoke an hour later feeling himself being jerked off. His finger was still in that wonderful wet place so he felt for her G spot and rubbed it gently.

"Oh! Oh! I'm gonna cum!" she exclaimed. "What did you do to me? I never felt anything like that in my life!"

"I gave your G spot a little massage. Did you like it?"

"It was incredible. Now I want to watch you squirt. What do I have to do?"

"Just run your hand up and down my cock. I'll tell you when to go faster. Keep your face away from the end of it unless you want a cum shower."

Her hand was rubbing up and down his cock as she squeezed it harder and harder.

"Faster! Faster!" he groaned.

She felt it swell in her hand and then it was shooting baby juice into the air. She couldn't resist sucking the last few dribbles from it.

"My dumb ass girl friends said it would taste terrible, but I like it," she declared and then started licking up the cum splattered over his body.

Jimmy lay quivering on the sheet as he came down from the wonderful experience.

"I think I'm falling in love with you," he moaned.

"I know I'm in love with you," she shyly replied, "What are we going to do about it?"

"My plan is to keep on fucking you until I go back to college next month. You can enroll at the same school and we'll live together. Mom and dad will go for it because it will save them some money if you tell them you don't want to go to that fancy girl's college. Oh, by the way, get some birth control pills or we'll have children before we're ready for them."

"I like that plan. Let's go take a shower and then come back here and fuck some more."

Jimmy picked her up and carried her to the shower. She got down on her knees and closely examined his cock. Then she did an inspection of his balls. She felt them roll in her hands.

"Does it hurt when they move like that?"

"No, it happens all the time. Don't worry about it. I really like the way you squeeze them."

They played shower games for half an hour or so and then he pulled her out of the shower and dried her off.

She lay on his bed and he did a close inspection of her pussy. It had the cutest little clit peeking out of its hood. He couldn't resist. He licked it. Then he rammed his tongue into her while she wriggled and moaned.

"Fuck me again Jimmy! I'm so ready!"

His cock impaled her and she started her love motion. He propped her legs up over his shoulders and drove into her as far as he could. He felt her shudder when he hit her cervix.

"Oh Jimmy, that is so good. I could just die right now!"

Another thunder clap boomed across the sky and she jumped like she'd been shot.

"I'm so thankful for this dark and stormy night. It has brought me more than I could have hoped for!" he exclaimed as he squirted another load of semen into her.

Her eyes sparkled as she said, "I could get used to thunderstorms!"

bassbelly
bassbelly
775 Followers