A Daughter's Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With Rex standing so close, the girls both turned their attention to his cock so he wouldn't feel left out. They went back and forth between their respective fathers until they were both hard and throbbing. When the men were ready to cum again, Tyla took Rex's load in her mouth at the same time Keri was taking Tom's. Then the girls kissed and shared the combined mixture of the father's cum.

Tyla and Keri both loved the feeling of hanging out naked together. All of them, with no secrets between anyone. Tom and Tyla finally got dressed and went home, and Keri let her father lead her upstairs to bed by the hand. They were pretty well fucked out for the night and just lay in bed snuggling.

"Baby," Rex said, "you were so hot with Tom, but I really don't want to share you. You're mine, baby girl."

"Aww, Daddy, I love you. I don't wanna share you, either."

"I dunno. Maybe a little playing with Tom and Tyla would be okay sometimes, since they're pretty special friends of ours now."

"Yeah, that sounds good. Since Tyla told me they want to come back next week."

Rex laughed. He wasn't surprised. He was pretty sure the other father and daughter had the same feelings about sharing, but as long as he had his precious Keri everything was going to be just fine.