A Day My Slut Will Remember

Story Info
Anne experiences so much for the first time.
3.9k words
3.99
118.4k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
English Bob
English Bob
2,417 Followers

The computer was supposed to be a present for both of us, but, I suppose, as my wife Anne is at home most of the day and has more time on her hands, it was obvious that she would get more use out of it than me. Most evenings when I returned from work, Anne would regale me with stories of what she had been doing on the Internet and what she had found. My wife has always been a forward type of person with a keen interest in all matters sexual, so it came as no real surprise to me when she informed me that she had found several hard core sex sites. I could sense the excitement that seemed to tingle in her body as she took delight in showing me pictures of couples in all sorts of poses and situations that she had found. There seemed to be cocks and cunts everywhere, and I have to admit, I also found the whole thing extremely erotic. Just before she logged off, Anne mentioned that she should collect her e-mail. She clicked on the icon and we sat back as the messages down loaded. There were three e-mails altogether; two were clearly junk and the third, Anne tried instantly to cover up.

"Wait a sec," I said curiously, "what's that one?"

"Oh nothing, I expect. I'll look at it tomorrow." I immediately suspected that she was trying to hide something. Anne has never been a good liar; her faces always flushes red and she has trouble looking me in the eye. At this moment her face was a deep beet colour.

"No, come on," I persisted, "what is it?" Sheepishly, Anne clicked on the e-mail and it opened. We both started to read. The message was quite long and as I read on, it became more and more involved. It was quite clearly from a man and it became obvious that he and Anne had been chatting on line. From the content, it was clear that they had not been talking about the weather! As I continued reading, the man, who identified himself only as Mike, made detailed and lurid references to the size of his manhood, my wife's breasts and pussy and what he would like to do to her if ever they were fortunate enough to meet. The message finished by indicating that he knew that she was married, but that he didn't really care. In fact, he said, it would be kind of fun to have me watch while he treated her to a "sex session she would never forget!"

I had already developed quite an erection looking at the pics that Anne had found on the net, but, strangely, just the thought of this unknown man in a compromising situation with my wife, had me throbbing in my pants!

As I looked over at Anne, her eyes wouldn't meet mine. "I...I...I'm sorry." was all she could manage. I tilted her pretty face up towards mine and saw the tears start to form. I kissed her lips lightly. Her soft mouth opened almost immediately and her tongue slipped into my own mouth. She was as turned on by this as I was. All of a sudden I wanted her. Right there, right then. My cock ached painfully in my underwear and somehow I felt that Anne owed me. It wasn't as if I felt betrayed - quite the reverse, the thought of my twenty seven year old wife with another man had fuelled my passion to amazing heights. My hands went to her blouse and she squealed as I ripped the material open at the front revealing the lacy white bra that contained her wonderful, large breasts.

The rest of Anne's clothes followed in the same, almost sadistic fashion. It was almost like a rape but for the obvious fact that Anne wanted this just as much as I did. When she was naked apart from a few strips of torn material, I virtually threw her to the floor. She squealed again as she hit the carpet, face down but again, made no attempt to stop me or complain about her treatment. When penetration finally came it was swift and almost brutal. I was knelt over the backs of her upper legs and was mauling the rounded cheeks of her naked ass with one hand while hauling my throbbing erection out with the other. When I was free of my constraining underwear I parted her buttocks and simply drove the length of my cock into her warm and very wet vagina. It was all over as quickly as it had started. I was so wound up I emptied my load into her after only a few strokes.

Later that night, in bed, Anne and I held each other and talked. As I let my fingers slip down between her thighs and gently stroked her silky labia, she confessed to me that she and Mike had been chatting on line for over a week. The conversations had become more and more sexual as the days had gone on, until earlier that day when they had apparently had phone sex. Anne further admitted that, whilst on the telephone and also while they were talking on line, she had removed her panties completely and masturbated herself to no fewer that three orgasms.

When Anne realised that I was not in the slightest bit annoyed or hurt, she started to become much more animated. She seemed to take delight in describing exactly what she and Mike did and talked about whilst I played with her pussy. Her hand was on my cock and vigorously jerking me and her voice was becoming more strained and broken as she moved closer and closer towards an inevitable screaming orgasm. Before sleep that night, I assured Anne that I was fully supportive of her little conversations with Mike, as long as we were able to repeat the sort of performance that we had just enjoyed.

The situation continued for a couple of weeks. They didn't talk every day, but I knew as soon as I walking in the door if Anne and her pseudo lover had been together that day. I have to admit, the sex was great, but I suppose I should never have expected it to end there. It didn't end there at all. When I arrived home from work one Friday evening, I was greeted by the news that both Anne and myself were to finally meet Mike.

As we stepped off the train the following day, we were both very nervous. It had occurred to me that phone and cyber sex were one thing, but meeting in the flesh was another matter altogether. What if the guy turned out to be a real psycho? What if Anne didn't like him or want to have sex with him? Would he turn nasty? The thoughts had been spinning through my mind throughout the entire journey. Anne was putting on a light hearted front as usual, but as she cuddled up close to me as we walked, I knew that she was just as apprehensive.

We had been waiting at the pre-arranged point for no more than a few minutes when a large car with darkened windows drew up in front of us. A tall, good looking man stepped from the back. He wore an expensive looking suite and his silver, grey hair looked very distinguished as it was brushed back from his temples. He smiled at us both and held the car door open. This was it, I thought as Anne and I started towards the vehicle, no time to back out now!

I sat on the far side of the back seat with Anne in the middle and Mike flanking her on the other side. The car pulled away smoothly operated by an unseen driver behind a dark glass partition. Mike smiled again and introduced himself. We both did likewise and the conversation began to flow easily. Anne was clutching her overnight bag and as Mike gently took it from her and placed it on the floor in front of us, his hand lightly touched her nylon covered thigh. The atmosphere was at once electric; all three of us realising why we were here and what was to happen. Mike continued talking in an easy fashion but he kept looking over at me realising that I had noticed that his hand still rested on my wife's thigh. Once he knew that neither I or Anne intended to complain about this intimate contact he relaxed further and let his hand stroke gently up and down her leg.

After a journey of about a half hour, the driver pulled off the busy road into the driveway of a plush looking hotel.

"You two stay here for a few minutes," said Mike, reluctantly taking his hand from Anne's thigh. "I want to ensure that our suite is ready. Have a cocktail here and join me in ten minutes, okay?"

Without waiting for a reply, Mike slipped effortlessly from the vehicle, buttoned his jacket and strode purposefully towards the foyer. Anne and I gratefully poured ourselves a stiff drink each and gulped the fiery liquid thirstily. I quickly topped up the glasses with a refill, this second helping going down as quickly as the first. We sat in silence for a few moments, neither of us knowing what to say. The minutes ticked by. I turned to Anne. I was about to say that we could stop it all now if she wanted, but as I began to speak, the back door of the car opened smoothly and a leather gloved hand offered to help us out. The driver smiled at us both as we exited and handed us a key card with a note that simply said "room 2001".

"Mr. Michael will be expecting you now" he said with a crooked grin. The drink had relaxed us both and I could see the curiosity building in Anne's face. We were actually going to go through with this, I thought.

The foyer of the hotel looked as expensive as the exterior; thick, pile carpet contrasted with pure white marble water features. The elevator took us quickly to the twentieth floor where we located room 2001 without delay. I was about to knock on the door.

"He gave us a key for a reason" said Anne as she slipped the card into its electronic receptacle. The suite was large and airy. Three glasses of good quality champagne stood on the coffee table and Mike, now changed into casual attire of light slacks and an open necked shirt, stood behind the table smiling.

"Welcome," he said with another of his disarming smiles. "Anne, I expect you would like to shower and freshen up after your journey. The bathroom is through there." Anne nodded her agreement and trotted off in the direction Mike had shown. This left the two of us standing in a moments awkward silence. Again, ever the perfect host, Mike complimented me on such an attractive wife and we chatted idly while the shower ran. It was obvious that he was trying to put me at my ease, and to be honest, combined with the alcohol, he was doing a great job!

I explained to Mike the change in Anne and my relationship since she had been chatting to him on line and on the phone. I told him that we had never done this before but I knew that Anne was keen and that the thought of watching her with another man had proved to be extremely exciting for me as well. Mike listened thoughtfully, nodding his head and gesturing discretely at appropriate points. When I had finished, he said that he had done this sort of thing on many occasions. His busy business life did not allow time for him to form long term relationships and that this sort of situation was perfect for him. He would be more than happy for me to watch from the sidelines, as it were, or I would be welcome to join in if I wanted to.

As I prepared to answer, Anne made her entrance back into the main sitting room. She wore only a towel wrapped around her above her breasts. Her long blonde hair was still wet and clung to her naked shoulders. She was smiling and seemed now a little more relaxed.

"I have a treat for you" said Mike, rising from his chair and kissing Anne on the cheek. "Please follow me, both of you."

Mike led us to the bedroom. Again this room was sumptuously furnished, a huge double bed the centrepiece.

"Lie down on the bed Ann" he almost commanded, his voice thick as treacle. "I trust you like sandlewood?" I was a little confused but Anne simply nodded her head in agreement and lay face down on top of the big bed. Her head lay on top of her folded arms and she stretched out her legs behind her, her painted toes pointing and arching beautifully. It suddenly struck me as I sat in a chair by the side of the bed, that this - a body massage - was something that the two of them had talked about before. I felt a sharp sting of jealousy as I thought about the two of them deep in private conversation. Somehow that seemed to be more of a betrayal than Anne letting this stranger lay hands on her body.

Mike unscrewed the bottle of oil as he climbed up onto the bed. Within a few seconds the rich aroma hit my senses, the scent becoming stronger as he tipped out some of the contents into his cupped hands and began to apply his fingers to my wife's neck. From her groans of obvious appreciation and the fact that her eyes were tight shut, it seemed that Mike was something of an expert. I could see Anne's flesh colour as his fingers gently but firmly probed her neck muscles, loosening them and relieving the tension. Slowly, the hands moved down her spine, massaging and stretching the skin outwards until he arrived at the top of the towel. I felt a sudden movement in my shorts as the cool, masculine fingers loosened the towel and pulled it further down her body. It was as if Anne's body was being revealed to me for the first time as the toweling cover slipped further down. The curve of her spine tantalized me - further down - the smooth roundness of her hips excited me - further - the twin peaches of her upturned buttocks excited me until my penis was at full attention and I could see the soft black curls of her pubic region as her legs opened slightly. Slowly the towel was slipped away completely and my wife lay, as naked as the day she was born, in full view of another man.

My pulse was racing and my heart beating wildly in my chest as the sensuous massage continued. Mike had reached my wife's feet now and was taking each of them in his hands in turn and firmly manipulating them and coating them with the aromatic oil. Mike then did something that I would never have thought of. With Anne's left foot still in his hand and shining with oil, he used his other hand to unzip his slacks. In a flash Mike's hard cock was poking out through the zipper and he was slowly stroking it along the sole of Anne's foot. Anne wriggled slightly and giggled as the glans, now glistening with sandlewood oil, tickled her sensitive skin. It was Mike's turn to close his eyes and moan in ecstasy now as his big prick swelled even larger as it fully hardened. I had no choice. My own cock was so painfully confined, I just had to take it out and give it a few swift rubs!

Mike had rotated his cock head over both of Anne's feet now. He squeezed the pre-cum from the tip and worked it slowly between her toes making her squirm and writhe on the bed under him. She was gasping and moaning almost simultaneously, and as her hips lifted from the bed I knew that she was orgasming without even having her pussy touched. Anne shook and trembled, her body spasmed and contracted as the climax washed over her. Mike allowed her just a few seconds before flipping her over onto her back.

"Now for the other side" he said, grinning with sheer lust. Ann's face was flushed and her breathing coming in ragged gasps as Mike began the same procedure all over again. His fingers began at her neck and moved slowly down over her shoulders and arms. His cock still jutted out from his zipper in an obscene display. Anne's fingers made a grab for the solid meat, but Mike simply returned her arms to her sides denying her and him this basic pleasure.

"All in good time, my dear." his voice almost taunting her. Ann was about to complain when her words were taken away in a gasp as Mike's hands found her large tits and began to firmly massage her nipples.

"Oh my god, yes!" she cried. I watched in fascination as I saw the usually pink nipples atop my wife's breasts swell and darken to a deep crimson as the oil was worked into them so expertly. My hand was working my foreskin up and down my shaft and I was nearing my own orgasm as Anne screamed into her second. Her legs were spread wide and her cunt glistening with her own juices as she begged Mike to finish the massage and fuck her. Mike, who was now firmly rubbing the oil into her twitching pussy seemed only too pleased to comply with her request. Within a few seconds his slacks and shirt were off and he hovered naked above my wife, his cock fully erect and swinging menacingly in front of her. I wanted to tell him, let him know that, since the start of their virtual relationship, Anne liked to be taken hard, she like to be fucked with a ferocity. I wanted to tell him all this but the words stuck in my mouth as my balls contracted and the jism flew out of my throbbing cock to spatter over my shirt and pants.

But Mike seemed completely in control. He seemed to know all about the new Anne - already aware of what she wanted, what she craved. With strong hands now no longer engaged in the gentle art of massage, he picked her up bodily and flipped her over onto her front. Anne gasped at the suddenness of his assault but had little time to complain even if she wanted to. Her legs were quickly spread open revealing her still twitching pussy and puckered asshole. Mike moved over her back and with a lunge he was in. Anne screamed as he penetrated her vagina but deliberately pushed her hips back towards him in an attempt to lodge even more of his tool inside her. Mike began to fuck her hard and fast. His cock flashed in and out of her open pussy and I could see it streaked with a mixture of sandlewood oil and female juice. He was controlled but Anne was ecstatic. Her legs quivered in yet another small orgasm and her back arched pushing her butt towards the invader behind her.

"In my ass!" she cried through already clenched teeth. "I want you in my ass, you know I do!"

"You want it there baby, I'm gonna put it there!" replied Mike as he withdrew and repositioned himself against Anne's impossibly tight back hole. I was almost in shock. This was something definitely new for me and, as far as I knew, for Anne. This was something the new Anne wanted.

She screamed again as Mike's big dick finally penetrated her back door and slid inside. I thought that she must be in pain, but the look of lust on her face as she began to accept his size told me that this was something that she was going to enjoy. Once Mike was sure that Anne was comfortable with his dick up her ass, he started to fuck her for real. Starting slowly, he quickly got into his stride. The room was alive with their groans of mutual ecstasy as their coupling reached a deafening crescendo. Mike was moaning louder and louder as he ploughed his tool in and out of her stretched hole his heavy balls slapping against Anne's open slit. With a final cry and a deep guttural moan he pulled his cock right out of her ass. For a second time stood still. Mike's eyes were tight shut as his hand squeezed his shaft just below the glans. Then he came. Stream after stream of sticky white fluid flew from the tip of his cock and splashed across Anne's upturned buttocks. Her asshole looked huge and open and some of Mike's semen trickled down the crack of her butt and mingled with the oil and her own juices. With a sigh of mutual satisfaction both Mike and my wife collapsed in a sticky heap on the bed.

After a quick shower, Mike apologised for having to cut and run, but explained that business was calling him. He informed us that the suite and any room service had been paid for and that Anne and I should make the most of it and enjoy our night.

That night Anne and I talked, fucked and sucked well into the early hours of the next morning. We tried things that we'd never thought of before. All our inhibitions seemed to have been broken down and we were able to completely enjoy each other for what seemed like the first time. I mentioned to her that Mike stroking his tool against her slick feet had nearly made me cum on the spot and within a few seconds Anne was giving me my first proper foot-job. I have to say that it didn't last for long; a few quick strokes between her painted toes and I ejaculated thickly over her feet. As for her, Anne told me that her first taste of anal sex was one of the most wonderful experiences of her life. She said that it had hurt like mad at first, but then a warm heat had built up in her butt and pussy and when she came, she said, she virtually exploded! Well, who was I to argue with a feeling like that! With her butt up in the air like a bitch in heat, I fucked that abused (and slightly sore, she said) hole for a full fifteen minutes before depositing another huge load of cum deep into her bowels.

English Bob
English Bob
2,417 Followers
12