A Day Out With His Students

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once he was happy with the result of that pic he said he was ready to have more done. Pose after pose I snapped away, each time waiting for him to position himself so that his penis was not showing, and after every few he would want to see the results. By the time we had done this a few times he was getting more adventurous and was happily asking if he could show some more of his 'body' off. I told him it was his decision, and soon he was acting as though he had been doing this for years.

It was only after a few more 'open' shots that I actually noticed that he was sporting an erection, as most of the time I had been focused on his chest so as to get his muscle tone clear. I was surprised at how he had become so confident, and did not take any notice of his state of arousal. Soon the girls were calling out and telling us to hurry, as they were getting impatient for their turns.

I left the room and told John to dress and I grabbed my computer to download the pics and check them, but then realised that the girls were still there and would probably try to watch. I took it back to the other bedroom and downloaded the pics and then deleted the ones from the camera so it was ready for the next lot. As the settings were on very fine details and that meant the pics were around 4 Megs, I would need all the space possible, as my memory card was only small. By the time I was ready, Tracy was also ready and waiting in the next room. I took the computer with me so the others could not pry, and we were ready to begin.

Thinking Tracy would be more scared than John, I was ready for a longer time before she actually showed much of herself, but I was mistaken. She seemed to be more in a hurry to get them down, or else maybe eager to show her voluptuous body off to me. I was quickly snapping shot after shot as she seemed to know exactly what poses she wanted, and even told me which way she wanted some shots taken, such as just showing the top of her pubic hairs, or else with her face not showing at all. It did not take long before we were done and instead of dressing, she too came over naked and pressed against me as we both viewed the results.

While she dressed I downloaded her pics into another fold and deleted the camera copies. A few moments later when I was ready I looked up and saw Sofia standing at the doorway, and waiting for me.

"Well Sofia, which ways do you want to pose first?" I asked, but she did not fully understand what I had meant.

I called out to Tracy and asked her to come and explain to her what I meant, and after being embarrassed at first, she said a few words to Tracy and she explained what had been said.

"She said it is up to you, and if she does not understand how you want her to pose, then just move her until she is standing the right way. She just wants you to take pics that you think will be very nice!" she explained to me, and then left the room.

For the first few shots I would demonstrate to her how to stand, and then I would step back and snap away. Then I pretended to be taking my shirt off and asked was she ready to do that. She nodded her head and removed her top, and after 'posing' for her, she would get the idea and take that position and I would take a few more shots. Next she slipped her jeans off and by then she had a pretty good idea of the poses that she wanted so it was easier for me to just snap away.

I intimated a few times for her to turn one way or the other, as well as bend a little and just slightly lower her briefs, and she obliged. Next I tried to tell her to just pull her bra down a little so she was only just showing a little flesh, but she misunderstood and pulled it right down.

"No Sofia, not like that, pull it back up!" I laughed.

"You not like my tits?" she almost sobbed.

"No Sofia, you have very nice tits! I just want you to show a little at first!" I tried to explain, but she did not understand.

I walked over and started to pull her bra back up, and she seemed to be upset that I wanted her to cover herself again, but after a few soothing words, and she saw what I meant, she was happy again. Slowly she twisted and turned, this way and that, as she slowly revealed a little more until her bra was fully removed. It was then time for her panties to come down, but once again, I wanted her to do it in a teasing fashion as I thought she had the right 'stuff' that cameras make look even better.

She seemed to know what to do until I tried to explain that I wanted her to pull the front up just enough so it was almost going between her lips, but she misunderstood and pulled them so high they disappeared between them. I shook my head and told her to pull them back down a little, and again she got it wrong and started to pull them off. Again I told her to stop, but this just confused her.

"You show please, I not understand!" she said.

Up until then everything was done in a 'professional' manner. I may have been seeing their naked bodies, but it was all for art; there had been no intentional touching etc, but now I had to go to her and show her how I wanted her to pose. That meant I would have my face close to her tits, and my hands lightly grazing her skin as I positioned her panties. I felt it best to forget that pose, but when I said to not worry, she insisted I help her to pose right.

I took a gentle grip on the sides of her panties and tried to pull them into the spot I wanted, but as they were almost in place she suddenly jerked and her body lowered a fraction and her panties were once again lodged too deep. I asked her to pull them down again, and once more she pulled them half-way down, and my face was so close that I could not help but look at her neatly trimmed pussy; I let out a light groan.

"Not know how you want. You do for me please," she said as she looked down and caught me staring at her pussy. "You like?" she asked.

I didn't know what to answer so I pretended to misunderstand her, or at least I had, and I just said, ok, I would like to position them. I gingerly began to pull them back up and again she dropped herself a little, as she said my fingers tickled her. I looked at her to make sure she was ok with me touching her like this, and also to let her know I would have to have my fingers very close to her pussy, so as to get the position right. She nodded and said OK, and I gingerly began my task.

As I got the top into position I looked at the "V" and decided on the right spot and slowly slid my finger under, from the top, and worked them down slowly, but making sure they pulled as far away as possible, so I made no contact with her womanhood. When satisfied that they were placed right, I placed her hands at the tops so it looked as though she had just pulled them to there, and I returned to the camera and snapped a few shots off.

Once finished with these shots I instructed her to remove them and then asked her to cover her pussy with one hand and almost cover her tits with the other. After many attempts to get it right, she gave up and said 'show me please', so I once more had to go to her, and this time it would be harder not to touch her delicate, naked flesh.

After an almost struggle to make her hands move to the right spots, I finally had the shots I thought best, and then moved on to a few more angles before finally telling her I was finished. As I plugged the camera into the laptop she also rushed over to see the pics of herself and to see if she liked what I had taken. One after another she 'oooh'ed' as she saw them.

"Oh, so nice!" she mewed until we got to the ones where she was just covering her 'vitals' with her hands. "Ooooh! Look very sexy!" she screamed, before throwing her arms around my neck and hugging me and saying how good they were.

Tracy called out something to her in her language, as she must have heard her scream. Sofia replied in an excited voice, and before I had time to understand what had been said, Tracy and John came rushing through the door, and raced to the computer screen. I had thought she had screamed out something bad, but it seemed she had been so excited with her pics, that she wanted her friend to see it right away, but I didn't think she meant for John to enter as well, because she was still totally naked.

By the time the initial shock left me from her scream, I looked and saw Tracy and Sofia looking intently at her pics, but also John was staring and smiling at Sofia's naked body, live in front of his eyes. His bottom jaw had dropped and his tongue was almost hitting the floor. As he stood there with his eyes bulging, I looked down and saw that his other 'eye' was also enjoying the view. Quietly I moved closer to John and whispered to him that he should leave before Sofia realised he was there. He did as I said, but very slowly, and he almost walked into the wall as his eyes stayed glued on her body.

"Hmmm, Sofia, don't you think you should get some clothes on?" I asked.

Tracy looked and laughed at her friend and then said something to her, before Sofia turned very red. I asked Tracy what she had said, and she just laughed and said she just told Sofia that John had come in as well, and he had seen her naked. Once Sofia got her self together she screamed out at the door, and soon John was standing there with his head down.

She admonished him for some time, but I had no idea what she was saying until he shook his head and walked further into the room and began to take his clothes off.

"What's going on Tracy?" I asked bewildered.

"Sofia is very unset and embarrassed because John has seen her with no clothes. She told him it is only fair that he now take his clothes of so she can see him. John is very scared, but he knows it is right thing to do," she laughed.

Once his clothing was removed, but his hand was covering his cock, he spoke softly to Sofia as he still looked at the floor. She called something back to him and he slowly raised his head and looked straight into her face. Again she said something, and reluctantly he took his hands away from his now erect cock. I almost felt like laughing at seeing his shame, but it made me feel sad for him as well.

The two of them stood motionless as they both looked up and down at each other's bodies. The only problem was for John, as even though Sofia was naked, and maybe even excited, she did not have anything that showed. On the other hand, John had his cock standing hard and straight in front of him, and she was enjoying the view. I even guessed at that time it maybe was the first 'real' cock she had ever seen. Suddenly it hit me.

"Tracy!" How come you are still here? He did not see you naked!" I laughed as I turned to look at her.

When my eyes saw her I was surprised to see that she had my camera and she was rapidly snapping away at the two naked friends before her.

"Yes Tracy! Now you must take your clothes off because you have seen us both and we have not seen you!" John demanded as my words sunk in.

Reluctantly Tracy agreed. She handed me my camera and then started to remove her clothing so that the others could see here naked as well. Without warning Sofia said something as she pointed to me. Confused I asked John what she said and he told me Sofia wanted pics of Tracy and John standing naked because Tracy had taken pics like that of them. I laughed and nodded to Sofia, as I said Ok. Tracy was mortified, but conceded that she must also do the same.

John moved closer to Tracy and I began clicking away and then through the viewfinder I saw Sofia slowly moving in between, but just behind the pair. I happily took more of the three of them as Tracy looked upset and seemed to be sobbing lightly. Sofia must have sensed she was upset as I saw her hand go down and take Tracy's hand in hers. It looked so natural a thing to do, as well as a very touching, and great pose that I had to take more pics of her kindness.

By now John seemed to have forgotten his embarrassment and he just smiled and posed for the camera. He looked rather proud that he was naked and getting his photo taken with two naked classmates that were both females, and his friends. Tracy seemed to be mumbling something to her friend as she continued to sob, but Sofia seemed to take the initiative and she pulled Tracy's head to her shoulder, as one hand held hers, and the other went around her neck. I was lucky enough to snap the shutter, just as Sofia laid a loving peck on Tracy's brow, before John let out a loud groan and Tracy suddenly screamed and jumped.

I moved the lens back to John and saw the reason. When Sofia tried to sooth Tracy, it was not her full intent. She had tricked Tracy into a false sense of safety, but her hand that held Tracy's had slowly moved it across until she placed it on john's erect cock. Both were shocked, but John seemed to enjoy the shock more then Tracy had. Sofia quickly ducked as Tracy tried to grab her, and before she could get away Tracy lunged again, this time putting them both off balance, as they tumbled to the floor.


John stood and laughed as he watched his two friends hit, with Tracy landing on top of Sofia. Being quick-minded I kept snapping away to record the events so they could all have a good laugh later. What I presumed to be 'foul word of abuse' escaped from Tracy as she tried to pull Sofia's hair out. Sofia kept trying to pull her head away, but was not successful, as Tracy pulled her face up closer to her own, and she was screaming at her friend.

John in the meantime seemed to be enjoying the show more then I thought he realised, as I looked at him and saw his hand slowly rubbing his stiff cock up and down. Meanwhile I resumed snapping away and hoped there was room for more shots.

Finally Tracy seemed to relent with her pursuit of revenge as she stopped tugging at Sofia's hair and she collapsed onto her friend and began laughing. They stayed that way, each with their arms around the others neck, for a few moments before Tracy finally pulled back and spoke.

I did not understand what they were saying, but it certainly seemed like they were both saying sorry to the other. After both seemed to be saying they were the one at fault, I was stunned when at the same time, their faces moved closer, and their lips met. After the first initial 'friendship' kiss, neither seemed to want to stop, and soon their mouths were at each other's again.

I took a few shots of this erotic scene unfolding before me, before finally needing to see the 'big picture'. I lowered the camera and watched in disbelief as these two 'friends' were hell-bent' on getting their tongues down the others throat. It was only after the initial shock wore off that I thought to see what John was doing, and thinking. His hand was still pumping on his shaft, but his eyes were going back and forth from the girls to me, but not at my eyes, but lower down. I wondered why until it hit me; my cock was bulging at the seams, as my hand was lightly rubbing it from outside my pants.

"You enjoy watching lesbians too?" he laughed. "They are so hot!"

As he said this the girls heard and stopped to see what John was talking about, and they soon saw what was happening, and worse still, what state I was in and what I was doing about it.

"This not fair!" Sofia called out.

"Yes, how come we can't see you naked?" Tracy laughed.

"As you said before, it's only fair!" John added his thoughts.

"Shit! Yes, maybe you are right, but remember, I am only the person taking the pics, and I am your teacher, so it would not be right!" I tried to get out of the situation.

"Yes, but you are now seeing this and no longer taking pics, so I think you must show us what you look like naked!" Tracy demanded.

"Ok, Ok, you're right. As soon as you two are finished there you can look at all my naked pics on the computer," I said, knowing it was fair that I let them see.

"No! You must take off your clothes and show everyone!" John demanded.

"Yes! You have seen us naked, and you have seen our naked pics, but we will only see your naked pics, and that's not right!" she said, and then spoke to Sofia.

I was caught between a 'rock and a hard place' and did not know what to do. On one hand they were totally correct; it would be fair and right, but on the other hand I was their teacher. And that would not be fair. I froze on the spot, trying to make the right decision when I felt a pair of hands on my groin. Looking down suddenly I saw Sofia's face looking up to mine, as her fingers began pulling my belt undone.

It was too late, even if I had decided not to oblige them, as Sofia had already undone my belt and zipper and my jeans were already dropping to the floor as her hands were pulling my jocks down. As they slipped over my rigid cock it bounced out and hit Sofia on the chin, and she jumped back with a fright.

"Oh! So big, so white!" she gasped, as she regained her composure, but her eyes were glued on my throbbing cock, which was a mere centimetre from her face.

It was over and done; their eyes were all glued to my cock and I decided it was too late, so I willingly removed my shirt over my head. I now was also as naked as the day I was born. It was certainly not the first time I had been naked in front of others, but it was the first time I had three sets of eyes all glued to my naked form. I was becoming unsettled with all the attention, when Tracy said she wanted to take some pics of the three of us.

"Yes that is great Tracy, but what about you? Shouldn't you be in the pic as well?" John laughed.

The tension, and the staring, had eased, and soon I felt a little better, and I said I could get the tripod and set the camera on 'Timer' so we could all get in the pic at the same time. They were delighted with my words, and as soon as it was set up we all posed. Thinking that would satisfy them; I was wrong.

"Now one of me standing next to him!" Tracy beamed, as she moved closer.

This continued and I had to keep setting the timer, and each time a different one of them was on my right or left side, and snuggling into me; that is, except for John, he was happy to be on the outside so his body was not touching mine. After a few more shots John seemed a little uneasy at being in the group, and I guessed it was a 'homophobic' thing, and it was quite understandable for a young guy to think.

The girls laughed at his shyness, but they said they still wanted pics of just them and me, and soon John was doing the snapping as the girls vied for the spot they wanted, or tried to cuddle into me closer then the other. Snap after snap they kept this up, as they seemed insatiable in their quest to outdo the other, until it happened. Just as John said 'cheese', I felt a hand grip my cock.

The flash didn't go off, and John said there was a problem with the camera. Before I had a chance to think, and look at whose hand had been on my cock, it was gone again. I went over to the camera and right away saw the problem; the memory card was full. I felt relieved that there were no pics with one of the girls holding my cock, but also intrigued, as I knew I would never find out whose it was.

I set to work with the downloading, and once done and the card was deleted, I asked if they wanted to see the pics.

"Not yet, we want some more yet. We can look at them after!" Tracy spoke eagerly.

That clinch it; I knew it had been Tracy's hand I felt on my cock, and she was disappointed that the pic did not work. As we resumed the previous pose I was prepared and watching so I could stop her hand from grabbing me. John called out 'cheese' again and the flash went off a split second after a hand grabbed my cock.

"That's not fair!" Tracy screamed out. "You grabbed him before! It was my turn this time!" she added, but Sofia had not released her grip on my pulsating cock.

"John, take another one, and this time just him and me!" she said, as she told Sofia to move.