A Deal with the Devil Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, you are right." Gwen says stretching her feet out allowing Avery to slip off first one shoe and then the other.

"Gweny, honey, promise you will allow me to pamper you fully without reservation."

"Yes, OK, I promise." Gwen says falling under the seductive nurse's spell.

Avery helps Gwen slip out of her uniform before they both settle back down on the loveseat with Avery snuggling up behind her. The nurse's hands glide across Gwen's shoulders before slipping down her bare arms and then back up. She expertly kneads Gwen's sore shoulders causing her to fall deeper under her spell.

Gwen leans forward against the loveseat's armrest allowing Avery to rub her back. Avery's hands move around and around Gwen's back hitting all the right spots before she pulls her back up into a sitting position.

"Am I doing a good job, Gweny," Avery whispers in her ear.

"You are." Gwen responds pressing her body back against the nurse.

"I think we should put on a show for your son."

"You think he like that?"

"Very much so. With that in mind, I should take off your bra, Gweny. It's just going to get in the way."

Avery doesn't wait for an answer, instead she quickly unhooks the clasp of Gwen's bra before slipping it off of her. Gwen sinks back against Avery as her hands once again glide across her shoulders and then on down her arms.

"You have such a nice body, Gweny," Avery purrs in her ear as her hands skate across her bare tummy gliding upwards in small semi-circles.

Avery tenderly cups Gwen's bare breasts as her tongue flickers in her ear making her sigh in contentment. Gwen turns to find Avery's impatient lips waiting for her. They kiss like long lost lovers all the tender flirting they have been doing with each other finally exploding in a fiery outburst of passion.

Avery begins kneading Gwen's tits with a greater urgency as her tongue punches into her mouth. Gwen's hands aggressively claw at the front of Avery's uniform before finding the zipper and yanking it downward.

Avery's large braless tits come spilling out of the front of her uniform causing Gwen to gasp at their sheer size and beauty. They face each other giggling like a pair of naughty school girls as they push their tits together.

"God you have such big beautiful tits, Avery," Gwen hisses as Avery struggles the rest of the way out of her tight uniform before settling down facing Gwen on the loveseat.

Avery slips her hand around the back of Gwen's head as she whispers to her. "You wanna suck on them don't you? I think Michael would like hear that and maybe even he will see it in his dreams."

Gwen finds her face being forced down into the vast cleavage of Avery tits. She responds by showering a passionate rain of kisses all over Avery's breasts before finally coming to her magnificent nipples.

The nurse's nipples are fully erect standing proudly up from an oversized pair of areolas. Gwen lashes her tongue out slowly circling Avery's nipple before sucking the hardened nub into her mouth completely.

Her greedy mouth goes from each of Avery's gorgeous tits back and forth before finally kissing and licking its way down across her tummy and then in between her legs.

Avery is not wearing any panties allowing Gwen full access to her moist cunt. Her tongue circles a few times lapping at her thighs before diving in fully.

Avery's pussy tastes like honey as Gwen licks at it greedily making Avery buck and moan. Her flickering tongues travels up and down Avery's pussy lips exploring fully the moist folds while Avery begins to moan.

"OH GOD . . . Gwen eat my pussy . . . that's it. Eat it sweetie."

Her breath is coming in short gasps as Gwen pushes one finger up inside of Avery's surprisingly tight little pussy while her tongue laps with an insatiable urgency bordering on insanity at Avery's swollen clit.

Gwen wants nothing more than to make Avery cum . . . hard. She presses the attack shoving her fingers in harder and deeper with every thrust while her ravenous tongue works its magic all over Avery's soaking wet pussy.

Avery begins to moan and shake as Gwen indeed makes her cum so hard before raising up from between her legs with a smile.

"That was nice honey," Avery whispers touching Gwen's face lightly.

Avery helps Gwen to her feet before easily scooping her up in her arms and placing her on the bed. Gwen giggles, "What are you going to do with me."

"Just want to show you something. Lean in closely to your baby boy honey. Look closely at his face."

She leans in toward him concentrating on his face hoping to see some sign of life. She notices his face appears flushed and that a small band of sweat beads have formed all along his forehead. She glances back at Avery with a quizzical look on her face.

"He was watching," Avery casually announces.

"Watching? You mean his eyes were open?" Gwen cries her voice rising in excitement.

"Not exactly but he knew, he heard what his mother was doing to me and it turned him on immensely I think."

"Really? Are you sure."

Avery reaches out, smiling slyly, and hooks one finger under the sheet and slowly pulls it back revealing her son's enormous erection. It is sticking up from under his hospital gown like some sort of massive tent pole.

"So you tell me. Was he aware of what was going on?"

Gwen nods her head yes slowly her eyes glued to her son's cock.

"I think we need to take care of him now. It would be cruel to leave him in such a state don't you think, Mommy."

Again Gwen nods her head yes trying to control the excitement that is building in the pit of her stomach.

Avery playfully swats Gwen's hand causing her to drop the bra before announcing with a sly smile, "Because we are not going to get dressed for his bath of course. You are OK with this right?"

"Hmm, yes of course," Gwen saying dropping her bra back onto the bed.

Less than five minutes later Michael is flanked by the two beautiful women one topless, one wholly naked, giving him the sweetest of attentions. They waste precious little time in moving their washcloths to his cock which is still at half-mast.

Quickly they bring his cock up once more to where it's throbbing hard, but despite their combined best efforts they cannot make him cum. Gwen is growing frustrated as she was honestly looking forward to giving her son another "happy ending."

"Hmm, I think he wants more tonight hon." Avery removes her hand that had been cupping Michael balls and stares at Gwen seriously. "More than just a hand job from his pretty mother."

"What do you mean," Gwen says her voice quivering. She suspects what Avery is about to ask but nonetheless is still quite shocked when she hears her say it.

"I think he wants you to put it in your mouth, Gwen."

Gwen is not so sure—not sure at all that is—if she can do what Avery is suggesting. Giving her comatose son a quickie hand job is one thing, but Jesus Lord to put it in her mouth!!

"I . . . don't think I can do that. Please not that!!" She is convinced she cannot stoop to such debauchery, but soon learns just how persuasive Ms. Avery can be.

"But it's the next step of his therapy hon. It's only natural I mean."

"That may be." Gwen says jumping to her feet. "But still I have my limits." The good Catholic school girl still trapped somewhere deep inside of her is making itself known. Gwen strides over to the bathroom meaning to splash some cool water on her face before leaving for the evening when Avery stops her.

"I am afraid Dr. Reficul insists you comply with all my requests. I mean I thought she made that quite clear in your earlier meeting."

Gwen turns to face Avery who is sitting on the bed twisting her fingers through Michael's hair. Watching the gorgeous Avery, sitting there so casually naked stroking her son's hair, Gwen suddenly wants very badly to— be bad. It crosses her mind how very naughty and how incredibly exciting it would be to have a threesome with Avery and her son and then it hits her just as she whispers, "But I have never met the doctor. I mean you gave me her card once but that was it."

"Is that so, dark hair, pretty, well put together, seductive middle aged white woman. Hmm, you don't recall. I thought she would have made more of a mark on you. Go into the bathroom splash that water on your face and consider your options, Gweny . . . carefully." Avery glances at the heart monitor. It's slowing down noticeably.

Gwen hurries off to the bathroom. She takes a deep breath knowing she must obey the nurse regardless of any moral implications. The heart monitor slowing down is a clear warning to her. Coming out of the bathroom she is prepared to do the unthinkable.

Avery is waiting for her by the door. Gwen looks at her, still gloriously naked, and allows herself to be led over to the bed by her hand. Avery, after pushing Gwen down onto the bed, pulls back the sheet to reveal her son's flaccid cock.

"Now be a good mother and take your son's limp cock in your mouth and bring it back to life," Avery says as she positions herself next to him on the bed.

The last thing she noted was the weakness of his heart rate before taking his limp cock into her unwilling mouth. His cock is soft but not for long as she slips her mouth around just the head of his cock. She gently massages the rim with her tongue while applying just the right amount of suction just as she learned back when she was just an eager young co-ed back in college. Gwen happily notes how quickly her son is becoming hard. She opens her eyes casting a furtive glance up.

What she sees causes jealousy to bloom in her heart. Michael has his face, with the help of Avery's hand wrapped around the back of his head, buried in between her tits and is sucking on them furiously.

His heart beat is steadily growing stronger. Her jealousy fuels her passion. She flickers her tongue along the sensitive underside of his cock and notes happily the soft moan this elicits from him.

He is completely hard now as Avery releases the boy from her "booby trap" and moves down the bed. She tangles her fingers in Gwen's pretty blond hair forcing her mouth downwards. She is nearly choking on his immense manhood before Avery allows her to pull back.

"That's right, suck his cock bitch, just like the good little Catholic whore you are." She again applies enough downward pressure to cause Gwen to swallow his cock whole. Avery's insults only serve to fuel the growing wicked passion in Gwen's heart.

She is eagerly sucking on his cock now loving the way it makes him squirm and moan. Avery hand has slipped down and is cupping his balls as Gwen moth flies up and down his long hard shaft.

Gwen receives no warning as suddenly he fills her mouth full of cum. She pulls back in surprise jumping to her feet ready to flee to the bathroom. She wants to spit his cum out in the sink as swallowing it seems unthinkable, but Avery stops her whispering, "Give it to me."

They engage in a fiery kiss with Gwen pushing the sticky cum out into Avery's mouth. After eagerly swallowing the cum, Avery pulls back whispering, "Now you may freshen yourself up in the bathroom sweetie."

In the bathroom, Gwen tries to make sense of what had just happened but soon realizes she signed up for this ride when she made that insidious pact with the Devil. Nothing to do but enjoy the ride, she reasons as she emerges from the bathroom.

The bedroom is completely dark. It's not just a normal darkness either but a total inky blackness wholly devoid of light. Gwen pauses trying to get her bearings in the total darkness. She feels the light touch of a hand on her forearm. She smells the scent of Avery's perfume and relaxes allowing herself to be led across the dark room.

She wonders what might happen next in the darkness as she finds herself being pushed down onto the love-seat next to the bed. She can hear the gentle sound of her son's breathing, the soft hum of the machines keeping him alive, before she wonders if maybe something else is keeping him alive and his heart beating—like forbidden lust.

Almost like someone—or something is reading her thoughts the hum of the machines that help him breath all go quiet, yet he is still breathing . . . on his own now!!

Gwen is about to get up and rush to her son, but is stopped by a patient whisper, "Just wait and relax hon. Listen and soon it will be your turn next, but first I must warm him up. Don't worry about the machines shutting off. I gave him a stimulate just a minute ago to ahh . . . perk him up you might say."

Gwen sits down on the edge of the bed as she hears the rustling of the sheets. Her eyes are adjusting to the darkness which seems to have lightened up just enough for her to make out a shapely figure crawling up on the bed.

That shapely figure lets out a sharp cry and then a loud moan, "Oh my, he is so big and hard!! Oh God he feels so goooood."

Gwen hears the bed begin to squeak a bit as she watches the dark figure of Avery fuck her son. She turns away—jealousy touching her heart as Avery's moans grow louder.

A few anxious minutes pass, Gwen bites her lip, the rhythmic squeaking of the bed growing louder—her pussy is growing wet again. She hears Avery let out a loud scream of unbridled passion and then watches her collapse on the bed shaking from what must have been an earth shattering orgasm Gwen notes with envy. A silent minute passes before Avery crawls off the bed and takes Gwen by both hands helping her up onto her feet.

Without either saying a word Avery strips Gwen naked. Now indeed it's her turn as she is helped up by a pair of soothing hands all over her naked ass onto the bed by Avery.

He is still big and hard Gwen notices with a shudder of excitement as she settles down on Michael's hardness facing him. She wonders just what kind of magical stimulate the Devil's minion Avery might have given her son.

It starts slow at first. Avery is on the bed behind Gwen with her hands wrapped around her mid-section. The darkness has lifted just enough where she can almost make out her son's face. Is he leering at her- eyes open and blinking!!

She has little time to consider the implications as she is suddenly pierced by his hardness. Avery twists her head around and they engage in a lustful kiss just as Gwen lets out a loud moan and starts to rock up and down on her son's cock.

Things quickly regress into a blur of absolute debauchery. With the help of Avery, Gwen rides her son's thrusting cock with a reckless disregard to any kind of common decency.

Through the fog of sex she notes his heart monitor beating louder and louder seemingly gaining strength with each of her desperate downward thrusts. A most delicious idea forms in her brain as Avery's hands move up to fondle her tits . . . Maybe I can fuck him back to life!

As is she was reading her mind, Avery brings her mouth to her ear and whispers, "That's it mommy, fuck your young son so hard. Harder bitch . . . harder."

Gwen complies using her lithe athletic body to bounce crazily up and down on Michael's cock. His moans are growing almost as loud as his heart monitor which is beeping at a chaotic pace now.

She is close . . . so close to a tremendous orgasm she can almost taste it. Avery has slipped away now off the bed and is admiring her handiwork watching as Gwen fucks her son so hard- just as planned.

Gwen hears Michael speak. It's clear and distinct as is the joy in her heart just as the first waves of a mighty orgasm come crashing down on her.

"Mommy . . . I . . . am cumm-"

She feels him jerk and then collapses on top of him her whole body staggered by the most intense orgasm she has ever, ever, experienced.

Her head is resting on his chest, her breath is coming in short pants, but best of all, she feels Michael's fingers delicately stroking her hair.

"I love you, Mom," he murmurs before closing his eyes. Avery is pulling her off of him whispering he needs to rest now.

Gwen spends a restless night at home thinking of how she has brought her son back from the brink with a heavy dose of forbidden love. What might happen next she muses as she slips off to slip that night her head full of wanton and wicked dreams?