A Demon Scorned Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But it wasn't bad either, or, at least, not as bad as I'd first assumed. The spell was weak. Too weak to imprison me for long. I pressed a hand against the circle's edge, and felt it give.

Then I doubled over in pain. One of my priests entered my line of sight, fist clenched. She unclenched it, releasing me from the pain.

"Traitor!" I snarled. "You will suffer for this."

"No, you'll suffer," said the priest. "If you don't submit to my will." She clenched her fist again, sending a fresh wave of agony through me.

I growled, shoving the pain to the back of my mind. Slowly, I straightened. Then I slammed my body against the barrier.

The priest's eyes widened as the barrier weakened. "No!"

She began to weave a sleep spell. I slammed into the barrier again, weakening it further. Then I began to feel weary as the sleep spell began to take hold...

With a final snarl, I slammed into the barrier a third time. It broke. The sleep spell dissipated as my normal resistance to magic kicked in. My hand tightened around the priest's throat.

Two guards came racing around the corner. The stopped, staring wide eyed at the charred remains of the magic circle.

I thrust the priest toward them. "You have the means to imprison mages, I assume."

One of the guards nodded. "Y-yes."

"Deal with this," I told them, gesturing to, my ex-priest. "I'll question her later."

The guard who had spoken swallowed. "W-we need a priest."

I nodded. "Then get one."

The guard nodded to his partner, who raced away.

I frowned down at my captive. Was this an isolated incident, brought on by individual greed? Or was my entire priesthood full of traitors?

*

Anita

Saban entered, obviously in a rage. I flinched. Shit.

He looked down at me, helplessly bound to his bed. His gaze softened. "I'm not angry at you," he informed me. "And I don't intend to take my temper out on you, either." He took a deep breath. "I'm going to calm down first."

He sat down. We were silent for a moment. Then I spoke. "What happened?"

Saban's lip curled. "None of your business."

I tried to shrug, but I was too tightly bound. "It might help to talk about it."

He snarled. "Help with what?"

"Calming down," I said, trying not to flinch away from his rage.

He cocked his head, considering. "I suppose." Then he told me about the traitor priest and her attempt to get him to become her familiar.

I snorted. "She's an idiot. I'm the most powerful wizard in Kerath, in terms of raw strength, and I couldn't keep control of you. Not for long."

Saban frowned. "You think she overestimated her power?"

"You were able to break her circle in three blows," I reminded him. "She would have never managed to command you, let alone maintain a binding."

Saban's frown deepened. "Do you think her attack is indicative of unrest among my priests?"

I tried to shrug again. "Even if it is, you'll be fine. Just keep an eye out for magic circles. You'll be able to spot anything powerful enough to hold you for long."

Saban idly stroked my pussy. "You really think so?"

I shivered under his touch. "I know so. We tested the sensitivity of your ability to notice magic, remember?"

Saban's finger entered me. I gasped. "I do remember that," he mused. "You're probably right." He smiled down at me. "And I'm not angry anymore, which means I have no reason not to torment you."

I shivered. "Great..." Maybe I shouldn't have helped him calm down.

As Saban continue to toy with my pussy, my breathing grew ragged. Half of me wanted him to stop, and half wanted to beg him to go faster, to fuck me silly. But Saban didn't care what I wanted. He'd continue at his own pace regardless of what I said.

I moaned as Saban's thumb began to circle my clit. His index finger was still slowly fucking me. With his other hand, he reach out and lightly twisted one of my nipples. I gasped, and then shrieked in surprise as his pinky entered my ass. So he was interested in anal tonight. Goody. I tried in vain to force his finger out of my tight hole, to no avail. Saban chuckled. My attempts to resist amused him.

I squirmed in my restraints, but they had no give. Nothing would prevent Saban from doing whatever he wanted to me. He could torment me for hours like he had last time, or he could swiftly drive me to orgasm and keep me there until I passed out from exhaustion.

Saban stopped finger fucking my pussy and toying with my clit. He moved his index finger to my ass, and then bent close to my pussy. His breath felt warm. I quivered.

He was so close to my pussy I could feel his lips move when he spoke. "It's been far, far too long since I've tasted you..." And with that, he buried his face in my pussy and began to give it a vigorous licking.

I whimpered. He was good at this. He knew exactly what to do, whether he was licking me, sucking me, or pulling my clit into his mouth. I could do nothing to stop him, or to stop the tight feeling building in my abdomen. I moaned. "Oh, Saban..."

He froze, and lifted his head. His eyes met mine for a second. Then, slowly, deliberately, he pulled his finger from my ass. "Let's see how wide we can stretch this. How about that?"

My eyes widened. "Please, no! Saban- mmph!" Further protests were muffled by a thick tentacle. I whimpered as it squirmed in my mouth.

Saban showed me a thick tentacle. "Think you can fit this?"

"MMMPH!" I protested, and shook my head.

Saban chuckled. "Wimp. Fine, we'll work our way up to that one. Let's start a bit smaller..."

I moaned as something began to squirm its way into my ass.

"Relax," Saban purred. "The big one will go in eventually whether you're ready or not. I'd prefer not to hurt you, but I will if you fight back."

Reluctantly, I relaxed. Fuck. That tentacle was going in really deep... I moaned as another tentacle entered my pussy. Then Saban's mouth closed over my clit.

I whimpered in relief as the tentacle withdrew. Was it over? Another, thicker tentacle entered my ass. Apparently not.

Despite my protests, Saban slowly worked his way up to thicker and thicker tentacles, in both my ass and my pussy. He'd never done this before. Never tried to see how far he could go without hurting me.

It took what seemed like hours, but, finally, he had tentacles the size of my arm in both my pussy and my ass. I moaned. The full, tight feeling was just too much... But Saban had carefully kept me from cumming before this point.

"Looks like this is it," Saban mused. "Your bones are what's getting in the way now, and those don't stretch." I whimpered as he began to play with my clit with his tongue. Was he going to make me cum? Now? With these monsters stuffing me?

I screamed as I slipped over the edge into orgasm, my pussy and ass clenching tight around the massive intruders. And Saban showed no mercy in his relentless stimulation, so I just kept cumming and cumming and cumming...

*

I awoke back in my cell. With a sigh, I forced my weary body upright. "Fuck, that was..." I trailed off, unsure what to call it.

There was food on the table, and a huge pitcher of water. I wondered in amusement how big of a wet splotch I'd left on Saban's bed.

When I felt my pussy and asshole, I found both to be their usual size. So. I'd been asleep for at least half an hour. And someone had to have used healing magic on me, or I'd be sore.

I poured myself a glass of water and began to eat. I'd said Saban's name while he was fucking me, I remembered. I'd said his name, and he'd responded. Had he just been startled? Or did he still have some feelings for me? Only time would tell...

*

Saban

I paced my bedroom. She'd said my name. She'd said my name will I was fucking her, as woman in the throes of passion would call out to her lover. Was she trying to manipulate me? Or was she... Could she possibly...Care for me?

Manipulation, I decided. She hadn't loved me before she'd sent me away. Why would that change now?

I grimaced, thinking about the locket. I'd forgotten about it yesterday, and, when I'd looked for it today, I hadn't found it. I wondered where it had gotten to. I needed to ask whoever had cleaned the throne room yesterday if they'd seem it.

I wondered whose picture it held. Whoever he was, he was a dead man walking, I promised myself. And, before he died, I'd make him suffer.

12