A Demon's Retirement Plan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This world is worth exploring, in time, but first, let us lay waste to Heaven and Hell," said Bran the Destroyer. Ras-Kayar and Atesh looked at their massive, quarrelsome acolyte. In the olden days, long before Lucifer's uprising against the Kingdom of Heaven, Bran the Destroyer slaughtered countless Angels. He'd heard great things about the Demons power and cruelty, and yearned to battle the Legions of Hell...

"Of course, we shall destroy Lucifer's Kingdom, and then tear down the Kingdom of Heaven, with Earth undefended, the world shall be ours," Atesh said, and his mate and acolyte nodded in agreement. The three Primordials exited the apartment shared by Asmodeus/Moe and his girlfriend Becky, and then left the earthly plane altogether. They were on their way to Hell, and against such formidable enemies, even the Devil didn't have a prayer.

Asmodeus/Moe stirred in his sleep, disturbed by visions of destruction and pain on a scale unlike anything he'd ever imagined. In his dream, he saw massive entities of a size and scale beyond comprehension laying siege to Hell, and they slaughtered the Demons by the hundreds, by the thousands. After laying waste to Hell, those same entities went to Heaven, and not even the might of Archangels could stop them from battering down Heaven's Gate...

"Heaven and Hell can kiss my ass, all I need is right here," Moe murmured in the dark. He wrapped his arms protectively around his beloved Becky. Everything that mattered to him was right in front of him. He didn't give a damn what Angels or Demons were up to. Nor did he care what those mysterious entities were doing to Heaven or to Hell, in case there was more to his dream than he thought.

"Something the matter, handsome?" Becky whispered in the dark, and Moe smiled and shook his head, then kissed her. Becky snuggled against him, and those sleep, eager hands of hers began roaming all over his body. When Moe felt Becky's hands on his groin, he grinned. This woman is insatiable, Moe thought happily as a grinning, ever-horny Becky rolled on top of him.

As Moe made love to Becky, he forgot all about things happening in the Higher and Lower realms. As well he should. For eons, as an Angel, and later, as a Demon, Asmodeus has existed to serve at first the Forces of Light, then the Legion of Darkness. Now, as a man, or as close as he can possibly get in this mortal-but-enhanced body, Moe can let go of all that. Asmodeus/Moe is finally ready to start living, and he thanks his darling Becky for that...

12