A Descent Ch. 01.4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I called her immediately, it just rang. It cut to voice mail and after the beep I said, "God, I want to fuck you right now." and hung up.

About a half an hour later she texted me, "You had your chance, I am busy all day. Daddy is going to be watching you like a hawk." A minute later a string of messages hit my phone, the first was her saying, "You better cum before dinner, I would have offered a helping hand earlier but I'll still help you." After that was a string of pictures of Katya, all penthouse worthy.

At first, she was in a few suggestive stages of undress in front of the mirror. I don't know how she managed it but they segued to full body shots of her posing. There was no way she could have taken those herself but at this point I didn't care; my pants were down and I was jerking my cock with full force. I was cycling back and forth through the pictures, watching this supremely endowed sex kitten was displaying all she had right in front of me. As I scrolled back to the earlier sent pictures, I went back to the couple she sent previously. I was close to cumming at this point and I wasn't at all paying attention to where the pictures began and scrolled back even further. On my screen was her mother, sucking my cock with cum all over her face. It sent me over the top and I went limp in my bed. When I came to, I looked at the mess I made, I had cum all over my sheets and myself. My screen was still showing Anna looking perfect in a deprived slut kind of way. I wanted more, I knew I could get more, and I was going to get more.

I arrived sharply at 6:30. Anna opened the door with a ravenous look in her face.

"Where is Katya and Mr. Petrov?" I asked.

"Katya is getting ready and Petyr is in the living room watching T-", she tried to continue but by that point I was pressed up against her invading her mouth with my tongue. She pulled me further into the house shutting the door as her tongue pushed back and tangled with my mine. I grabbed her by her hips get some distance before either of us were too worked up to get through dinner.

I smiled and said, "Why don't we go to the kitchen and you can tell me all about what you and your husband have been getting into." I honestly didn't notice how she was dressed up until this point but she had gone out of her way. She wore a semi-formal green dress that placed her cleavage on full display. It highlighted her waist before jutting out a bit down to the hem, ending just above her knees. She was wearing heels, her hair looked like she went to the salon today and her makeup was perfect, save for a slight smear of red lipstick.

In the kitchen food was in a couple of stages of being prepared. She went to the stove to check on the food, then looked towards the living room to make sure her husband was still where she had last seen him. She tended to the food, looking down and didn't want begin with her divulging. I smirked and said, "You know it looks like you went through a lot of trouble, the food, your clothes,...your slutty make up." She perked straight up and got her purse mirror out. Her eyes bulged and she quickly reapplied some lipstick. She then looked up to face me. Impulsively she licked a thumb and tried to clean the red of my lips. I let her do so but when she had a look of relief on her face, I moved my face and started sucking on her thumb. I gave it a couple of licks, smiled and said, "I bet you wish I was doing this to your clit." A small gasp came out of her mouth. I stepped back and she went back to her cooking.

"I sucked him off at first," she said quietly and without prompting. "He seemed so surprised by it that he orgasmed right away in my mouth. He went to sleep right away. The next night when I did it again but as he was getting close, I slowed down. He was squirming and begging and I sped up to make him come. I couldn't take it at that point and climbed on top of him after begging him to make love to me. He had a glazed look on his face so I got off and started sucking his pen-, cock again. When he was hard, I got on top of him and grinded my sex against his. He just laid there but reached to grab my breasts. I leaned forward and let him play with them as I grabbed his cock and lined it up with my p-pussy. I tried doing what you've taught me but I couldn't cum. I was so worked up I started thinking about what we did and I came, Hard. Petyr came with me. "

I heard a loud grumble coming from the living room but it seemed like Mr. Petrov was complaining to himself about what I could only guess was ESPN.

I looked at her and said, "Go on..."

"Two nights ago, I did as you said. He seemed disappointed until I got out the lotion and actually started giving him a hand job. I started slowly and whispered in his ear all my naughty thoughts. I didn't want him getting angry so I started slow about expanding my horizon. Telling him these things got me so worked up, I could not help it and started rubbing myself. He tried to speed up the pace by thrusting but when he did, I loosened my grip and whispered into his ear to relax. When he calmed down, I continued my methodic stroking. That night I told him things I thought I would die if I told anyone to but he just laid there, breathing heavier and heavier. He got so worked out he started calling out and really begging, I just continued with my stories. When I couldn't bear to say any more, I picked up the speed of both my hands and we came together. I tried getting down to suck him off but I didn't quite make it in time and he ejaculated some on my lips. When I pulled up to lay next to him, he did something I didn't expect, he reached over and kissed me deeply before turning over and falling asleep."

She sighed for a moment to catch her breath and continued.

"When Katya asked about dinner, Petyr seemed like there was no changing his mind. I brought you up a few times, trying to get him warm up to you but he kind of shrugged it off. Yesterday morning I woke up early in a sweat, I had to suck something. Petyr was still sleeping and I went under the covers and started licking him. Last night's musk was still on him but I did not care. I got him hard and started sucking. At some point he shifted and I knew he was awake. I replaced my mouth with my hand and nuzzled up to him as I kissed his ear. He groaned out loud but I started to slow my pace to a crawl. I tried to bring your name up to him again in my nicest voice and he didn't shrug it off or anything. I said, 'you know even if you don't like Malcolm, at least if he cums over here we can keep an eye on him. If we just keep on forbidding contact, she will find a way and then who knows what they will do.' I sped up my pace, 'they might even do what we were doing right now, or worse.' I have never heard Petyr moan the way he did as I said that but his pe-dick started spurting semen all over himself. He got it all over his stomach, leaving a pool in his belly button, his chest, and even a strand made it to his chin. I kissed him deeply, still holding him, and asked, 'Don't you agree?' He looked really guilty but nodded. I kissed him again before I told him we needed to get up."

Anna seemed to perspiring but continued, "Last night, I was more worked up more than I have been. I asked him if he wanted to go to bed early and he turned off the TV! It was a football night and Petyr actually turned off the TV!"

I smiled and said, "Well when you please your man, that can happen."

She went on, "When I walked out of our bathroom, he was in bed already, naked. He was staring at me and slowly masturbating. He tried to get on top but I pushed him on his back, he didn't even put up a fight, and nuzzled up to him again. I repeated what I did the night before with the fantasies and he was really getting into it. I started describing being taken by a mystery man who ravished me, doing things I would never do willingly. He was panting out loud when I started describing a story similar to what you did to me last week. He didn't last through the end but just made it to where my mystery man took a picture of my cumshot face. He ejaculated all over himself again. After he started softening, I moved my hand all over his body feeling for semen, he was covered in it. He was asleep before I could do anything else but I was so horny. I went to the bathroom to take care of it but I could not orgasm. I tried and I tried but nothing could get me there, it just worked me up further. Eventually I laid next to Petyr and I must have fallen asleep because the next thing I know it is I was giving Petyr a morning blowjob in my sleep. I awoke roused right as he came in my mouth."

Anna looked visibly phased by this point. I walked up to her and whispered in her ear, "You want to masturbate now, don't you?"

She just nodded.

I then stepped back and said, "I think I can handle the rest of what you have here, go take care of it before dinner. You have my permission to cum now. If you have any trouble getting there, just remember that" I then added, "And bring the boombox with the ambient music back when you finish, I want to listen to some background music tonight." I slapped her ass and she was off.

I've never seen a woman in high heels walk so fast.

I busied myself with the food, careful to put the apron on first. I was worried for a moment that Mr. Petrov would come into the kitchen but he just stayed in the living room, occasionally out bursting about something on the television.

"Heeyyy dream boy," A familiar voice behind me said. Katya was looking gorgeous, though I am not sure why. Don't get me wrong, this girl is hot but she was wearing relatively demure clothing, something I would have seen her in at school. She had on a colorful blouse and some jeans, which admittedly in the past did quite a bit to show off her ass. I think it had something to do with her father and at that thought I had become grateful.

I walked up to her gave her a kiss as I wrapped around to hug her. She liked it but was probably a lot more worried about her father than I was and pulled back.

"I missed you so much, I was really hoping to see you this morning but I couldn't find you," she said, making a pouty face.

"Sorry babe, my phone, I forgot to plug it in last night. I'll make it up to you, somehow," I grabbed her ass for a moment as she made an adorable squeaking noise.

She swatted me away and said, "You have to behave Mal."

I kissed her cheek and whispered in her ear, "Don't you worry about a thing, I will handle everything." I then stepped back and said at a normal speaking volume, "Why don't you get the table set."

She went about her assignment quickly while I basically made sure nothing burnt and placing all the meal on serving plates and bowls. Anna came down the stairs, looking much relieved, boom box in hand. She went to the dining room and plugged it in. It couldn't have been possibly like this but it seemed liked the music just seeped its way through the house.

"I think that wraps everything up." I said, finishing plating the food. I turned to Katya and said, "Why don't you tell your dad dinner is ready while I bring the food in." She nodded and quickly complied.

I heard the TV being shut off and people shuffling about as I carried in the main course. In front of me, at the head of the table was Petyr Petrov. He was a few years older than Anna though it looked more like a decade. He was about my height, maybe an inch or two shorter, around 5'9. He developed a bit of a gut and was slightly balding but not anywhere near entirely so. I am not quite sure if he dyed his hair or not but he had grey mostly around his side burns.

He looked up and said, "Malcolm," at least acknowledging my prescience.

I placed the food down smiling and looking right at his forehead, "Hello, Mr. Petrov, it's so good to see you again."

He smirked, looking up for a bit trying to figure out if I was being insincere before refocusing his attention on the dinner in front of him. I returned to the kitchen and retrieved the rest of the dinner. I brought it to the table and placed it in a bit of free space. I then went to my spot that was next to Katya, who was in turn sitting next to her father, Anna sat across from Katya. I noticed as I sat down something restrictive around me. I looked down and saw the apron. I stood back up, untied the apron and placed it on the back of my chair. As I did so, I noticed how effeminately pink it was. I must have looked at least a little more disarming to Mr. Petrov that way.

Dinner was quiet at first with the conversation being led by Anna and Katya. There was the, "how was your day," and "Katya, what will you and Katie be doing tomorrow?"

"Oh, we'll just be watching some bad horror movies and listen to some music," was Katya's response.

Tension eased as dinner wore on and when the conversation turned to me, I was even able to get a chuckle out of Mr. Petrov.

"So how you be handling your senior year this year," Anna asked as benignly as possible. I am pretty sure Mr. Petrov was just waiting to rub this in.

"I suppose like any prisoner would," I said, "You know, if you look at high expectancy of someone my age 20 years ago, their life expectancy was 8 years less than mine is. So even with my scenic trip I will have at least 7 expected years more to get stuff done. Just think of me like I am a 10-year-old."

Eventually dinner was finished and Anna asked, "That was delicious, thank you Malcolm for your help." Both Katya and Anna chimed in agreeing.

"You know," I said, "We have a tradition at my house. The person who cooks, doesn't do the dishes and the person who doesn't cook, does the dishes."

Mr. Petrov gave a barely concealed sneer but Anna's face lit up, "What a wonderful idea, you mother is a wise woman." At this Mr. Petrov relented and focused on Anna, giving a slight smile. Katya took the initiative and was off gathering the finished plates, cups, and utensils. I got up stretched and noticed the apron.

I grabbed it and handed it to Mr. Petrov. I said, "Here, you wouldn't want Anna to have to work on any stains when she does your laundry, that'd negate the point."

Anna followed up with, "He's right you know, I mine as well do the dishes myself if you don't put that on."

Mr. Petrov bent over to Anna to kiss her, she presented her check. He then leaned up, and walked into the kitchen as he put the apron on. It occurred to me after that I had called Anna by her first name and it had gone unnoticed.

I leaned over the table towards Anna and said somewhat quietly, "Tonight we are going to watch a movie. You will get a blanket to snuggle up with your husband. You are to offer him slow stimulation and the occasional whispered fantasy. About an hour into the movie you whisper to him, asking him to join you, before excusing yourself upstairs. If he seems to protest you will tell him, 'You can either worry about Katya and Malcom will do or you can worry about I will do upstairs if you doesn't follow me.' Ride him, if he comes and gets soft, suck him off and keep riding him. If you want to think about me face away from him as you ride him. You are to fuck him until you collapse in exhaustion."

In short order Katya and her father returned. I offered a movie that was recently released on DVD, The Departed, that I had recently burnt. It had no implanted messages, just some lame extras that are hardly worth mentioning. Katya and Anna procured some pillows and a blanket. Katya and I sat on the floor in front of the couch, at a respectful distance of course. Mr. Petrov seemed like he was going to sit in his recliner but Anna must have made a suggestive gesture or two because after pouring himself a tall drink he sat down on the couch with his wife.

I popped the movie in and sat back down. Behind us someone was fiddling with the settings but the movie was starting. I looked back to see Mr. Petrov looking down at the remote but giving it a weird look, like he was distracted. I got up and said while reaching out my hand, "Here, let me." I turned to the TV and started the movie. I then offered the controller back and said, "My generation was raised with this stuff." He was breathing somewhat heavily with and took a drink of what he had on hand but reached out and took the remote. As this happened, I was clearly seeing something under the blanket roaming around his crotch but did my best to ignore it. As I sat down, I noticed no one bother to turn off the boombox, no one seemed to notice it.

I honestly wasn't paying any attention to the movie, there were spies, backstabbing, and a who done it all about the film but I was more interested in stealing glances from Katya and finding and reason to look at what was going on behind me. I have never seen this movie but thought it would appeal to Mr. Petrov. I nearly choked when there was a scene where one of the characters went in a porno theater and it actually showed porn. Anna saved the day.

"Well I don't think I can stay up possibly another moment," she said. Mr. Petrov paused the film, unintentionally at a shot of the theater's screen. "You coming, dear?" she said.

He looked very out of it and visibly sweating. He said rather muted, "Not quite, one moment." He then got up and poured himself another drink and then followed his wife upstairs.

Katya waited a whole 5 seconds before she leapt on me. I pulled away from her for a second and said, "Hold on, let me get a drink first." I went to Mr. Petrov's liquor cabinet and followed Mr. Petrov's example, pouring what turned out to be bourbon. I took a deep drink and turned around. Katya out of most of her clothes, down to her panties.

I laid down with her and as we were kissing it seemed like she was sucking my tongue a lot more than before. It occurred to me that she was going after the bourbon but too afraid of getting caught. I smiled and got up in the recliner and Katya, still kneeling followed me. I bent over to kiss her as I undid my pants. I was damn hard after at this point and Katya wasted no time sucking my cock. She was showing such devotion to my dick I just melted in the chair. I pulled her off for a second and poured a bit of bourbon on my cock, before letting her continue sucking.

She returned to her blowjob with even more enthusiasm than before. After a while I pulled her off again and poured some more bourbon on me. I repeated this a few times, while I drank some myself, until the glass was empty. I could have died and gone to heaven like this but I was awoken out of my euphoria with a bang.

It came from upstairs and was followed shortly after that was an occasional thud. Katya jumped off me the instant the bang happened and scrambled for her clothes. I was very curious what was going on and said, "What do you think that was?" I reached for Katya's arm and pulled her up. "Let's go check it out."

Nervously she said, "I don't want to get caught, Daddy would kill you if he caught us like that."

"Don't worry," I said, "I am sure your parents are in bed by now."

She had managed to get her shirt on but not much else, not even buttoning it up. I led her to the dining room and grabbed the boombox with my other hand and went upstairs. I parked the boombox in the middle of the hallway on a table and plugged it in. Before the music came on, I noticed the master bedroom was where the noise was coming from. "Come on," I said, "I think it's coming from here."

"That's my parents room!" Katya said, trying to whisper.

"It might be a bugler, it's better to be safe than sorry," As I replied as I led on. I deftly opened the door about a third of the way. Inside, on the bed Anna was having the ride of her life.

"Oh god!" Katya cried out but not moving. She gave a deer in headlights look but when she seemed like she would squeak again I placed my arm around the back of her neck, pulling her into me, and placing my hand over her mouth.