A Different Kind of Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You'll be fine," April said, looking at me. "Here," she said as she threw me a pair of hiking boots. "I asked your mother what size you wore."

"My mom?" I asked.

"Yeah, who do you think told her about the job opening," April winked.

"I am guessing there is a story behind that," I said as I put the boots on.

April laughed as she placed a large backpack on her back. I put my sketchbook in it, and we began to walk toward the trail.

The hike was rough. I had to climb on all fours in some spots to get up. April seemed to be a good hiker, quickly climbing and jumping over some of the complex parts.

April told me how she met my mother in the gym. My mother told April about all the money problems I was having, which led to me getting the job at the store.

We stopped for a moment on a slight slope. April handed me some water.

The area was beautiful, with rock formations and large rocks the size of small houses. It started making me thinking how things got to where they were. One of the larger rocks looks like it had fallen from somewhere.

"Amazing huh?" April asked as she saw me looking around.

"Yeah," I said with my mouth wide open. "Where did it come from?"

"Who knows," April smiled. "But it's been there for a long while, go look."

I dropped to the floor and walked over to it, crossing a small stream. It was enormous, towering way above my head.

"Is that?" I said, looking at what looked like carvings.

"Yup," April nodded.

"Wow," I shook my head.

April stood beside me with my sketch pad. I sat on the dirt and rocks and sketched the large rock with all the carvings on it. To think some of my friends were parasailing on a beach, doing shots in a bar, or having sex with scantily clad men or women. But here I was in my hometown looking at a rock with carvings made by who knows what tribe of Indians or trailblazers.

"There's more," April said as she began climbing again. We got to a steep chasm. "Follow me, where I put my feet, that is where you put yours."

April had a serious look on her face.

"Are you sure this is safe?" I said, looking at the ground far below.

"If you follow me, yes, it is," April smiled. "Your mother made it to the end on her first try."

"You're lying," I said, looking down.

April took out her phone. There was a picture of my mother on this same wall with two thumbs up.

"Mom," I said, shaking my head.

I followed every step April made, ensuring my feet were firmly planted before I made another move. April watched me every step of the way.

Once we were across, the view was breathtaking. "I never knew this was here," I said, looking down at a blue lake.

"Only a few people do," April said, looking at me. "Worthy of sketching?"

"Absolutely," I said as we walked toward the blue lake. We heard a few people heading our way as we walked through the stones, rocks, and waist-high bushes.

"Peter," April smiled as she greeted a man with two kids. They were soaking wet.

"April," the man smiled as they hugged. "The water is cold," he said as he looked at us.

"I bet," April laughed. "Hey girls, enjoy the swim?"

The two girls nodded. "See you later," the man waved as they walked away.

"There is another way in here right?" I asked, looking around but couldn't see another way around the massive rock formations that circled the lake.

"Nope," April laughed. "The girls are nine and thirteen, they have been coming here for two years now," she smiled.

"Makes me feel like an idiot," I said as I thought about myself complaining about the steep steps and loose footing.

"Yup," April laughed.

We walked closer to the water. The surface of the water was clear.

Everything seemed to be bright and quiet. If my friends could see me, they would be jealous. Screw the beach, the bikinis, and the drinking. Being here blew them all away in my book.

I sat on a large rock and began sketching as much as possible. The hours flew by, and it began to get dark.

"Should we start heading back," I said, looking up at the sky.

"No," April said, shaking her head. "Bears might be out by now."

"Bears?" I looked at her.

"Yes," April nodded as she began taking things out of her giant backpack. "Relax, they won't come here," she stopped for a moment. "Unless they are planning to go for a swim. There are no fish in the lake."

I looked around. The place took on a different look once the sun went down. I looked over at April as she had set a small tent. "Come on," she said as she got inside.

There was enough room for the two of us. "You did this on purpose," I said, looking at April as she took out some snacks.

April nodded. "You are way too tense for someone that is on break," she smiled. "You needed to get out and see that things aren't so static and stiff."

We ate in silence as I listened to all the animals and insects. It seemed very peaceful. I was glad I got to experience coming up here.

"Thank you," I said, looking back at April.

"You're welcome," she smiled.

I sat up at the tent entrance and began sketching the water's surface with the moon high above. Then a flash of movement went past me, and the water's surface broke. I saw April's head pop up from the water.

"Isn't that cold?" I asked as I noticed the temperature had dropped rapidly.

"Freezing actually," April said as she swam around in a circle.

"That can't be good," I said, looking at her as I got out of the tent. "Your clothes are going to be soaking wet."

"What clothes?" April replied.

I looked back in the tent and saw the pile of clothes. "You mean?"

"Yup," April replied, "As the day I was born, but with added features."

I shook my head. "No way."

"Come and find out," April smiled.

"In there? What about the bears? What if people start coming...." I began to say.

"Christian, you're doing it again. Stop overthinking and do it," April said.

I nodded. I began taking my clothes off. Then ran for the water. "Fuck it's cold," I said with the water up to my thighs.

"You're thinking again," April said.

'Just do it,' I said to myself. I dove into the water and swam over to April. "Fuck it's cold," I said with my lips shivering.

"Who thought on your summer break you would be freezing your balls off?" April laughed.

"Yeah," I laughed.

April got closer to me, and we began to kiss. "So, this..." I started to say.

"Stop thinking and just enjoy okay," April nodded.

"Okay," I nodded. We began to kiss again. April's hands moved down my body, and she started playing with my dick. "It is cold," I said, looking at her.

"Thinking," April said, shaking her head.

She moved my hands up to her breasts. They were much more significant than any college girls I had been with so far.

"Come on," she smiled as she swam to shore.

We lay in the tent with an oversized comforter over the both of us. Her hands began to rub my dick.

"See, much better," she said as her head disappeared under the comforter.

"Holy fuck," I said as she began to bounce her head up and down. "That feels so good," I said out loud. She started going faster. Then she stopped. She came back up and smiled at me.

"Are you?" April began to ask.

I felt my face turn a bright red.

"It's okay," April smiled.

"I mean I have," I began to say before April put a finger over my mouth as she straddled me.

She leaned forward as she placed my dick at the entrance of her pussy. Slowly she slid down onto it.

"Holy fuck," I said. In my wildest dreams thought it would feel this good.

"Don't think about it too much," April smiled as she leaned forward.

Slowly she rocked back and forth. Her long black hair fell to the side as she slowly rode me.

I couldn't believe I was losing my virginity in a tent in the middle of nowhere. April began to rock faster back and forth. Then she slowed for a moment as she sat upright and moved her hips in slow circles.

"You're doing very good," she smiled as she looked down at me.

"I am? "I asked, surprised. The feeling was incredible. No wonder most of the guys I knew wanted sex all the time.

"Uh-huh," April moaned. She grabbed my hands and placed them on her chest. I was thankful for the small night light in the corner of the tent. I could see how big they were. "You like them?" she asked.

"Yes," I nodded. April lowered herself and placed them on my face. I began sucking on one nipple and then the other.

April moaned louder as she began bouncing her hips harder.

"I am cumming," I said. I was embarrassed that I was already cumming when we had just started.

"Cum for me," she smiled.

I instinctively pushed my hips up as I came. April kissed me on the forehead as she slipped off me. The rest of the night, we slept in each other's arms.

**************************

"So, you got your speed up?" I asked Karl.

"Not by a lot but the coach thinks I might impress some people when I get back. I lost weight too," Karl replied. "Truth is though. I have never been this hungry in my life."

"That's good," I said as I packed my suitcase. "Can't wait to get back. I got to show you some of the drawings I did."

"Yeah, I can't wait to see them. The ones you put online look great," Karl replied.

"Thanks," I replied. "Well, I will see you soon."

"Most definitely," Karl said.

I hung up and looked out the window. The summer had been outstanding.

Not only because of what happened in the mountains, but it was at the top of the list. I went downstairs and told my mom I would pass by the store to say goodbye to everyone before I left.

When I walked into the store, I saw April with her usual smile. I still couldn't believe I had slept with her. Not only once but many times since that first night. She had taught me everything. I walked towards the office and knocked on the door.

"Christian," Thomas said, standing up.

"Hi sir," I said, walking in. "I just wanted to say goodbye before I leave out in the morning."

"Thank you," Thomas nodded. "Remember what I said."

"Shoulder, not belt," I nodded.

"Exactly," Thomas smiled as the phone rang. He gave me a wink and picked up the phone.

I walked out of the office with a smile. "Got a minute?" April said as she walked toward me.

"Sure," I replied.

The company uniform didn't do April's body justice; now that I knew how she looked with everything off, it made her look plain. I knew there was nothing simple about her. We walked to the backroom.

"Where are we going?" I asked as she pulled me up the stairs that led to the generator room. We turned into an old storage closet.

"You didn't think I was going to let you go without saying goodbye properly," April smiled.

"I was hoping that I would get one more chance," I smiled as she pulled her black khaki pants down. Then leaned over, placing her hands on an old table.

I pulled my jeans down and slid into her from behind. "That's it," she said, looking over her shoulder as I began fucking her. I reached forward and grabbed her lengthy hair and pulled it back.

"Fuck me," she yelled, pushing her body back towards me.

The loud generator in the next room drowned out the sound of our bodies hitting each other.

"Fuck," I yelled, feeling her take all my dick into her. I let get of her hair and grabbed her hips, and pulled them back on me.

April began to push back against me with each thrust.

"Come on, fuck me like you mean it," she yelled. I started to pick up the pace. Feeling ready to cum. I stopped and pulled out.

April fell to her knees and took my dick in her mouth. Her head bobbed back and forth. I held her head tightly against me as I came into her mouth.

"Thank you," I smiled as she stood up.

"That was for me as much as it was for you," April smiled.

"You know what I mean," I smiled.

"Yeah, I do," April nodded. "Remember all of this was just fun, no overthinking about what it means and what to do from here."

I nodded. "Until I come back."

"I might have moved on, but if I haven't then definitely, and if you meet someone you better remember what I taught you," April smiled.

April walked me out of the store and to my car. I waved at her as I left. As I drove away, part of me knew I would never see her again.

******************

"Damn, you lucky son of a bitch," Karl said as I told him everything that happened. "My first time was in the back of a car behind a motel because I couldn't afford a room."

Lucie shook her head. "Lucky, look at these pictures," she was looking at the picture of the lake and other things I had either drawn or taken a picture of along the way.

Sandy just stared at me. She could tell something about me had changed. I felt it as well. I was more confident and surer of myself.

"Are you going back there next summer?" Sandy asked.

"Maybe," I shrugged. "I hope so. The view is magnificent."

"I bet the view was great," Karl said as he looked at a picture of April.

"Shut up," I shook my head.

"The better news is we don't owe you any money," Lucie laughed.

"Shit," I said as she reminded me of the bet. Kristen hadn't texted or called or anything. I hadn't even noticed. I looked at my phone to make sure I hadn't missed anything. "I guess you guys were right."

"Of course, we were," Karl said, folding his hands. "Time to move on to bigger and better things, and when I say bigger, I mean bigger if you know what I mean," Karl said as he nudged me.

"Yes, Karl," Sandy said with annoyance in her voice, "We can see that she has bigger boobs than most of us."

I smiled as I remembered the night I got to fuck those big boobs in the back of April's pickup. "A lot bigger," I laughed.

"Men," Sandy said as she picked up her bag. "I will see you Neanderthals at lunch," she said as she walked away.

"You could have left that part out," Lucie said as she watched her girlfriend leave.

"She could have left the part about you two having a wild threesome with another woman out of her summer story," I replied. "She asked me what I did, and I told her."

Lucie nodded her head. "You're right, but you know she gets defensive when it comes to certain things."

"I will apologize later," I nodded.

"Thank you," Lucie said as she stood up.

When she walked away, Karl looked at me, and we both laughed.

Later that day, I was walking across campus when I noticed Kristen. She looked over at me and smiled. I nodded and kept walking.

"Hi," I heard her approach me.

"Hi," I replied as I kept walking.

"How was your summer?" she said as she tried to keep up with me.

"Good and yours," I asked as I kept my stride.

"Chris!" she said as she stopped.

"Yes," I replied, stopping a few feet from her.

"What's going on?" Kristen asked as she walked up to me.

"Nothing, why?" I said, looking down at her.

"Well, you seem distant today, and yesterday I saw you going to the gym. I have never seen you go to the gym," Kristen said, shaking her head.

"I am thinking of trying out for the football team, maybe I get in, maybe I won't," I shrugged.

"Football?" Kristen said, skewing her eyes as she looked at me. "You hate football, you used to call the football team at our high school knuckle dragging footmen," she said, shaking her ginger hair. I remember that used to drive me crazy. Now it didn't do a thing.

"This summer someone turned me onto the game. I like it now," I smiled, thinking of April's house with all the football team jerseys.

"What has gotten into you?" Kristen asked as she took a step back. "I don't know you."

"How does it feel?" I asked. "Think of the times you did the same thing to me?"

Kristen nodded. "Okay," she smiled. "I deserved that. Things have gotten bad between us as of late. And it's mostly my fault. What do you say we start over since we have both changed a lot in the past two years?"

Kristin smiled, then put out her hand. "To starting over?"

I looked at her hand. "No," I shook my head. "You know my number, call me when you are serious. And I mean really serious about being friends, or whatever we were. I will not pretend to start over or act like this never happened," I turned around and began walking away.

"No more of this one-way friendship bullshit, it's either both of us trying or nothing at all," I walked backwards as I looked at her.

Kristen stood in shock as I walked away.

"Balls in your court Kristen. I am officially done with being the first one to make contact and keeping this going."

I smiled as I walked toward my next class. I sat down in my new class and waited for the rest of the class to fill in.

"Hi," a voice said from behind me. I turned around to see a young woman with dark black hair and green eyes staring at me. I hadn't seen her around campus. "I just transferred here," she smiled.

"Welcome, I hope you like it," I smiled.

"I love it so far," she smiled with bright white teeth. She pushed a stray hair from her face and then looked around. "I was hoping you could tell me if I am in the right class," she said as she handed me a paper.

"Yes, you are," I smiled. "Christian," I said, offering my hand.

"April," she said as she came to sit next to me. "April Summers."

12