A Different Thing Entirely Ch. 02

Story Info
Was it really his own fault?
9.8k words
3.87
80.9k
32

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 04/05/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,703 Followers

{We have repetition here, I normally like stories to stand alone. Some readers may not have seen the first chapter.

I write this (perhaps "these") chapters due to quite a few requests for some kind of "ending".

Others see no need.

Or perhaps just to beat that guy who calls himself "Finish the Damn Story.".....? Although I sort of doubt whoever that is cares much about the crap I write.

My work is a bit rambling and I can't help it, when I try to think about it, it seems I lose something.

So, I just start typing, if that makes any sense at all. What comes out is what you get.

Probably why I am not famous, I guess?

Stories are about slices of life, there are endings of course possible to part of it, but does a story ever really end?

Not before death, I don't think.

Sometimes not even then.

Normally when I do write a second chapter everyone hates it because I think differently than most folks I know, so we shall see.

Any resemblence to persons living, dead or just plain stupid are deliberate.

Plus, sorry for being so slow to get back to this, I have been off my feed a bit, it's tough to type when in a hospital bed.

There just isn't any pill for being old.)

+++

Jack and Kay were quiet all the way home. He nearly could not wrap his mind around the fact that he and his wife had swapped partners with their friends Dean and Laura.

He had no such intentions, it started because the women got silly, and were running around topless down at the beach. That was just fun, sexy teasing, partly to yank the chains of the rather hunky looking young men around, and partly to tease their guys.

Being silly, and a little bit drunk, off came their tops.

Sure, it was just tits, everyone has those, but it was their own wive's tits, and they were bare.

Right out in public, for everyone to see.

Now that was one hell of a kick!

Jack liked looking at bare boobs, most men do of course. He really liked the big slightly sagging breasts of Dean's wife Laura, and Dean seemed to be very interested in Kay and her smallish on the conical side titties.

Laura's tits were big and soft, spectacular. Plus since they knew Dean and laura very well, the nudity added something special to the incident. Jack's erection was so firm that it actually hurt.

The women got sunburned, both of them. Of course, bare skin that had never been exposed to the Sun usually does burn quickly.

Back at the house Dean had reached out to rub soothing lotion on Kay's back. It was just an attempt at a joke really, an innocent act, but that changed quickly since Kay didn't have her top on at the time.

Laura sat with her back to the men, one arm modestly covering her now very red breasts.

Then somehow Jack was also using the lotion on Laura?

Laura was allowing that? Kay had already moved to the next step, Jack knew very well that she was quite uninhibited sometimes. Especially after a bit of drinking, titillation. The entire day had been sexy, the two wives had been acting up, trying to entice their guys and it sure did work.

The full bottle of wine and half of a second one added to the mix.

Both Laura and Kay had been a little silly most of the day, right out in public. Clearly they were enjoying being exposed like that, and getting attention from several strapping young men who were there playing volleyball.

Rubbing on the lotion after they got back to Dean and Laura's house was almost like a joke, Dean intended to only do that to her back.

He often tried, he really did to be as quick witted as Jack, but for some reason the things he said or did as wisecracks just never clicked quite like Jack's easy comments did.

But Kay had turned to him...presenting herself? If Jack had said anything, anything at all, or if Laura had reacted it would have all stopped right there.

Perhaps it just did not register on any of them that the moment had gone past only teasing?

At first Laura had been coy, mildly shy about not having her top on there at the house but then she had looked at Dean and saw what he was doing. He was looking at Kay's bare breasts, using his fingertips to spread the lotion in gentle circles.

Then his fingers brushed one of Kay's suddenly snug little nipples, and her upper body shuddered. Dean repeated the motion with a grin.

Jack had looked over at Laura, of course he had. Laura was large as women go, and she had an under current of sexuality about her that affected most normal males.

Of course since Laura was his best friend's wife, the idea of actually doing anything with her had not crossed Jack's mind at that point.

But looking at her? Certainly that was exciting.

Laura was simply sitting there, intently watching Dean and Kay, her bare back turned, her right forearm covering her nipples.

So beautiful like that, erotic, Jack felt his body flush with sudden desire.

There was a vulnerability, an almost shyness, perhaps the term might fit with Laura, yet also approachable?

On the trip down to the beach, Jack was messing with his Kay's breasts as he often did. Dean tipped the mirror to take a peek, using an exaggerated motion, joking. Kay of course covered herself just in time, that was worth some giggles.

It had been one of those fun and special days, all four of them were in happy moods.

+++

Jack's mind was in a whirl on their way home. He wanted to talk about what had just happened, but Kay was looking out the passenger side window, deep in thought so he said nothing.

Kay went inside the house as Jack parked the car in their garage and locked it, when he came in he could hear her in the shower.

Sitting in his easy chair, Jack clicked on the TV but he didn't see it, not really.

He knew Kay and Dean had sex, although he had been so engrossed in Laura he hadn't seen much of that. When it started, it had been rather quick, Kay was always that way a little bit, even at home with just the two of them. There was a certain point that she would reach, and once she did she climbed on, eagerly. Her peak always came very quickly, without fail, it was something that Jack loved about his wife. Often her climax began before he could fully insert himself.

The idea of his wife having actual intercourse with another man didn't bother him all that much, even though it wasn't anything he deliberately sought out.

Unless she was sneaky about it, that would cause real problems. Kay didn't have a sneaky bone in her body, part of what Jack loved about his woman.

So sex, that was a lot like masturbating, it just felt a lot better if someone else was involved.

Once before, years back, they engaged in a threesome with her and Jack's cousin. It hadn't been a problem for them later, it was fun in fact to laugh about it.

Also when they had been dating, both Kay and her chubby room mate at college had more or less jumped him when he was over there visiting one evening. Of course both girls had been stoned to the gills, Jack was also.

It was the first and only time Jack had sex with two women at the same time, the contrast between Kay and her tubby room mate was amazing.

That had been fun, too. Plus they both were dating a lot back then, so there was sex with others, of course there was.

He and Kay never kept any real secrets from each other. It wasn't until Jack decided she was the one, that things became exclusive and they married.

Yet in the background, the past remained. Both Jack and Kay had quite a bit of experience with other partners. Still, that earlier threesome and sleeping with other partners became just a memory.

So what they had just done was not that big of a deal, there really was no jealousy between the two of them.

Those other incidents were also really few and far between, and once Jack and Kay became a couple, dating others came to a halt. All there was, was the one incident with his cousin, and that had been after an on the drunken side party.

Kay was drunk and she didn't have any panties on, just a simple white tank top T-shirt. Not a thing out of the ordinary there for around their house, she just did not bother with underwear much.

His cousin noticed that and things simply progressed from there. Kay had not meant for his cousin to see anything, but he did and she realized. Tipsy, giggling, she began to tease the two men.

The pair of very strong rum and cola's she had put down eased the way.

Like with Dean and Laura, it had just happened, no real planning involved at all. Sober, she was more careful, drunk, Kay had a tendency to become naughty, flirtatious. Letting Jack's cousin look, at first like an accident which developed into being rather blatant was hot!

Then when Jack's cousin pressed Kay back on their couch, she had glanced over at Jack. He had simply grinned, so Kay closed her eyes and allowed it. Unable to stop himself, Jack quickly joined in.

That time with his cousin just...happened.

+++

Already the swap with Dean and Laura was nearly like a dream, but it had just happened also. He had actually fucked Laura and she seemed completely willing, even eager toward the latter stages of that. Her eyes had squeezed shut like she was in pain, but her thrusting hips told the real story.

Laura's body was so much larger, softer, it felt completely different. Reserved at the beginning, Laura had allowed Jack to nuzzle her loins. He did notice that several times she glanced over at Dean and Kay, then finally he felt her accept what was happening.

Those changes in her reaction spurred him on to even more effort. When he began to slide up into position, she had even reached down and spread herself with two fingers to ease his entry.

Dean had also fucked Jack's wife Kay, Jack had been so engrossed in what was happening he didn't even see that part, but he did see the aftermath.

Their interlude had been somewhat brief. Jack glanced at Dean and caught his expression, suddenly things became mildly uncomfortable.

+++

That entire day that started all of the trouble had been one of silly teasing, then the two girls had bared their breasts right out there on the beach, in public.

In all their years of friendship, nothing like that had ever happened before.

That was only having fun, plus it was sexy. They both knew very well the guys would enjoy that and so did both of them. With the attentions of the young men who were also around, it all really got the two mature women's juices flowing.

Their guys were affected too, that much was clear.

Jack had found himself in a state that seldom happened, close to out of control. It was titilating, their girls had garnered so much attention. It filled him with pride that Kay looked like that, and Laura?

The truth was that he loved her also, not like a man loves his mate but more like a good friend, or perhaps a..sister?

It is what he thought, anyway.

That one brief moment during the game, Laura had gone up in the air and spiked that volleyball, making the point. Then a young man had hugged her for making what was a spectacular play.

Laura was plastered to his chest for a moment, her large breasts mashed against the young man's sweat covered skin.

That moment caused Jack to suddenly see her differently, his breath caught in his throat from wanting her.

+++

The jokes back and forth on the trip down were nothing abnormal, fiddling with Kay in the back seat with Dean and Laura up front was not out of the ordinary either.

Then Dean had tipped his mirror as a joke to try and catch a peek at Kay's bare titties, that had been exciting and Jack felt that sudden urge to show her to Dean, let him look. He caught the expression on Kay's face, and knew that if he had, she would have allowed it. If Laura had not been there, he might have done just that, but her manner was much more reserved, often difficult to read.

The wine was good, the day was warm. When that slender young girl dropped her top, that was amazing. That was also what had started things. Jack saw that Dean reacted to that himself, and suddenly their women were acting up, teasing and flirting, not wanting to be outdone by some slip of a thing in front of their men.

When Kay pressed the issue, Laura went for it and their wives were suddenly topless right there on the public beach, young people all around nearby.

Jack came very close to ejaculating in his bathing suit at that.

Laura's breasts were large, they hung slightly to each side and moved deliciously. Such a contrast to Jack's wife Kay, her upper body was much smaller, capped with nearly invisible nipples.

Jack could see she found baring herself in public turned her on, her nipples were drawn up into tight little buttons like they always did when something excited her.

Laura on the other hand had darker nipples, they also had that earthy vertical oval shape he found so intriguing.

That by itself was amazing, nothing like this had every happened before. Sure, they were such good friends, there was always lots of sexy teasing between the four of them, but this?

Then the one young man, barely more than a boy came over and asked the girls to play in their volleyball game?

Jack and Dean sat and watched that in amazement as both women hopped up. It was clear their wives were flirting and teasing the young men with no mercy. With both of them being mature, it was almost a competition between them and the other painfully young college girls.

Their antics got very sexy before the two women finally came back to where their husbands sat. That hug that Laura gave the one young man over a spectacular play was very hot, then Kay had gone for the ball and missed. Ending up on her hands and knees, her legs splayed out, for a moment there was a flash of more flesh than she was supposed to show.

Dean saw that and let out a quiet involuntary groan. Kay's very puffy vagina was on display for barely a moment, that caused Dean to be in the same state as Jack was. Dean watched as Kay reached down and adjusted the crotch of her suit back into place, she caught Dean's eye and a smirk crossed her lips.

All Dean could do was exhale firmly, Jack glanced over at Dean. His eyes appeared to be trying not to stare but he was failing at that.

Later they both noticed how sunburned the girls were, the exposed flesh had acquired a violent reddish hue. Their sensitive nipples, now covered with cloth had both of them squirming.

Back at Dean and Laura's house, the two women went inside the bedroom, soon there was a lot of giggling coming from in there so Dean and Jack went to the doorway to take a peek.

That idea was another joke, the women would squeal and cover up, and everyone would laugh.

Both women had their tops off again, rubbing the sunburn lotion on each other. Laura looked up and saw the grinning men, quickly turned her back shyly.

Kay just smiled and made no effort to hide herself, Jack could see her eyes were bright, he knew what was in her thoughts.

It was just like that time with his cousin, Kay had shifted from mild resistance to overly eager, at that point she wanted to do it and there was probably no stopping her.

Then Dean was spreading lotion on Kay's back as Laura sat and watched that over her shoulder, her right arm coyly over her bare breasts.

It was like everything that happened that day all came down to the one moment. Dean was much taller than Kay, his fingers were stroking her back and barely the sides of her breasts, he was looking over her shoulder at Kay's perky nipples.

"Give me some of that!" Jack had blurted out, holding out one hand.

Dean squirted a dollop of the lotion into Jack's hand.

That seemed to be almost...permission? It was obvious what Jack was going to do.

Jack turned to Laura who still sat with her back to him. Her eyes widened slightly when she realized, after a quick glance at what Dean was doing to Kay, she reached up and lifted the back of her hair, tipped her head forward.

That was a clear invitation also.

Jack sat behind her on the bed and applied the lotion to the red strip across her back where the bathing suit strap would have been if she had it on. When his hands went gently around to the sides of her breasts with a mind of her own, Laura did not protest, she even lifted her arms to give him access.

The much softer flesh was a clear contrast to Jack's own wife Kay, who was far more muscular, firm.

Jack could not help himself, he reached further, felt Laura's soft nipples. They stiffened slightly at his touch but she still did not protest as he gently spread the lotion.

Laura turned her head again to look at Dean and Kay. Dean had both of his hands spreading lotion on her bare breasts, she was facing him now, very close. Dean appeared to be enjoying that. Kay had a silly smirk on her face.

Laura let out a small sigh and turned her head away as Jack continued.

Jack was now openly fondling her large bare breasts with both hands. Intent on what was happening, he didn't see Kay press Dean back onto the couch, when he did look he saw her hand was in the front of Dean's pants.

Things had changed from just playing to serious.

Jack turned his attention back to Laura who had now turned to him. His hand went up and down her side several times, with the slightest pressure of his hand she lay back on the bed.

Jack leaned down, pressed his lips to Laura's nipple. She reached up and put one hand on the back of his head, her eyes fluttering as his lips brushed her sensitive nipple.

Her head was turned, she was watching what Dean and Kay were doing. They were already both nude. Kay straddled Dean's legs, Laura could see her husband's penis in the gap between her open legs, erect. She started to open her mouth to say Dean's name, just then Jack pressed his lips to hers.

Jack reached down to tug at her shorts, so Laura lifted her hips to help him. By now they both knew what was going to happen.

Finally tugging her bottoms completely off, Jack leaned in and buried his face in Laura's groin. Her loins were puffy and very visible through the soft dark hairs there, so unlike the sweet curve of Kay's waxed vagina.

Laura moaned, Jack saw her turn her head once again to look at what Dean and Kay were doing. Jack didn't look himself, he was intent on what was before him.

Her body stiffened, just for an instant when she felt Jack's fairly large member touch her.

For a moment Jack thought she was going to stop him, resist. He did not realize that his friend Dean was already embedded in Kay, and she was eagerly bouncing up and down on him.

Then it was like Laura made a decision.

When Laura's legs parted with no resistance at all, Jack slid up into position to enter her. She had taken a deep breath, then released it with a sudden blast, her hand reached down and she spread her lower lips with two fingers. Jack slid all the way inside of her, it took nearly no effort.

He hesitated for a short moment when she stiffened, then he felt her relax and thrust back against him.

It was amazing, wonderful. It felt so good, the puffed up flesh of her insides yielded easily with each thrust. He began to pump her, still unaware of what was going on just feet away in the living room.

+++

About a dozen minutes later, Jack lay there basking in his own end of climax sensations, then he became aware.

Glancing over, he saw Dean staring, Kay sat pressed to him, one hand stroking Dean's now deflated penis absentmindedly. That was something Kay always did after sex, nearly without fail.

Dean was still erect, that suddenly looked obscene as Kay's hand tugged Dean's rather loose foreskin forward, then gripped and slid her hand back, exposing the bulbous head of his penis.

He saw it twitch and expand slightly, that appeared almost obscene.

Now sheepish, Jack withdrew. Laura got up, without looking at anyone, she went into the bathroom and shut the door.

magmaman
magmaman
2,703 Followers