A Dildo on a Pole Match

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Velvet would be lying if she tried to claim that she wasn't tempted just to fuck Brooke's pretty little cunt, especially as it looked so, so good taking that big dick. But honestly, that would've just been too much of a favour, after this whore had pissed her off. And if she complained, Velvet would just point out that she was lucky that her top gave her any form of preparation.

Of course, above all else, as much as Velvet loved watching a big dildo slide into another woman's pussy, it couldn't compare to watching it slide into another woman's ass hole. Oh yes, even when she wasn't the one wielding the toy, it was so hot to see some bitch getting anally violated, especially another female wrestler.

This was definitely no exception. In fact, this might be hotter than ever, because not only was Velvet the one wielding the dildo, but it was in front of a crowd, who once again shared their approval, and who knows how many people watching on PPV. And everyone watching got their money's worth, as Brooke Tessmacher's fat ass look like it was literally designed to be fucked.

Something that Velvet was only too happy to point out, at least once she got over the initial thrill of the initial anal penetration. Which admittedly took a few long seconds, as it was truly breath-taking, especially as the quick change over and some penetration caused Brooke to cry out loudly, and pathetically, but deliciously, with mostly pleasure.

All of which was overwhelming, and took a few long seconds for Velvet to find her voice, and when she did she bombarded her rival with verbal abuse, "Ooooooooooh yessssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmm, moan! Fucking moan while I fuck you up the fucking ass! This made for fucking ass! Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, your big fat ass was made for this Brooke! Made to get fucked! Mmmmmmmm yesssssssssss, moan you whore! Moan right from the start, and show everyone here that Brooke Tessmacher is nothing but an anal whore, with a big booty made to be pounded and owned by superior women like me! Ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss, take it, take it, fucking take it, aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhhhhh!"

In the beginning, Velvet had shown Brooke very little mercy, pulling that dildo out of the other girl's cunt, and shoving the first few inches of the cock directly into her ass hole. This was supposed to maximize the pain, or the fact that Brooke still cried out in mostly pleasure, was really telling. Something which gave Velvet great delight, but not quite as much as continuing the anal violation as she talked.

Wanting to concentrate on her words, she made sure to make the rest of the butt stuffing nice and slow. Also, it was just hot to watch that man-made meat, disappearing into that forbidden hole. Then, when there was only about a couple of inches left to hold, she began pulling the dildo out, and then repeating the process, officially beginning to sodomize her with what they had been trying to win during the match.

Given the wetness against her thighs was increasing, along with the amount that Brooke was squirming, and of course, the sounds of pleasure she was making, it was very clear that it wouldn't take long to make this total anal whore cum for her. And that's exactly the way Velvet wanted it.

If it was someone she actually gave a shit about, like Madison or Lacey, she would have taken her time, and allowed both of them to enjoy the submissive pleasure of getting ass fucked. But this bitch had mouthed off, and now she was going to humiliate her for it. Besides, if she wanted more of this admittedly amazing ass, she would just take Brooke home with her, for some more TLC on her A.

Brooke wanted to be able to pretend like she wasn't enjoying herself, at least at first, but she just couldn't help herself. She had literally spent years being one of the most popular cock pockets backstage, with nearly everyone on the roster getting a piece of her big booty at one point. Her tag-team with Tara had been a godsend, because it meant that she was only getting ass fucked by the same person a few times a day, instead of the whole locker room.

She had convinced herself she didn't need to be Tara's anal bitch anymore. That she could be a serious competitor. A single's champion. And now she would never be anything but an anal whore. And worse, all the fans now knew it, instead of just everyone backstage.

Again, instead of putting her off, like it should do, this only pushed her ever closer to climax. God, it kind of felt that way, ever since she was penetrated, and it had been getting worse every second since. She tried to fight it, but Velvet just wasn't giving her a chance, gradually picking up the pace of the anal pounding, until she was slamming Brooke's back door with what had to be every ounce of her strength.

At the same time, she was delivering blow after blow to Brooks incredibly sore bottom, which again was having more of a positive effect than it had any right too. And of course, most of all, Velvet was just bombarding her with verbal humiliation. Which perhaps more than anything, was the reason that she finally went over the edge of orgasm.

"Oh my God, are you really going to cum? Already? Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooooooddddddddddddd, what a fucking whore. Mmmmmmmmmm, what a nasty little anal whore!" Velvet yelled loud enough for the people in the back to hear, even without the microphone, "YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, CUM FROM ME BROOKE! CUM LIKE THE ANAL BITCH YOU ARE! OH GOD, YOU'RE SUCH A WHORE! MMMMMMMMMMMMMM YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, A DISGUSTING LITTLE ANAL HO! YESSSSSSSSSSSS, YOU'RE NOT THE HOTTEST KNOCK OUT, YOU'RE JUST A FUCK HOLE WHO LIVES TO TAKE IT IN HER BIG FAT ASS! OHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, A BIG BOOTY HO! AH FUCK! OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDD YEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS, CUM FOR ME BITCH, CUM FOR ME!"

Poor Brooke was unaware of those hurtful words, the cheers from the audience, and pretty much her own name at that point. Of course, that was mostly a blessing at this point, as for at least a few long seconds she was mostly unaware of anything other than the incredible pleasure of the orgasm. Then it came back full force, and Brooke found herself wishing the Earth would open up and swallow her.

Instead she just lay there limply, while the dildo was left buried in her ass and Velvet gleefully dished out more of the verbal humiliation she was famous for. And of course, more spanks. Because her poor little butt hadn't suffered enough. Which of course, made her ass clamp down on the dildo buried inside of it. Something which had been bearable when she had been building to an orgasm, but now it was incredibly uncomfortable.

She was saved from that when the dildo was yanked out of her back hole, but that had its own downside, as it left Brooke feeling incredibly empty and open. Like the whole world could see deep inside her, via her now gaping open butt hole. Something which Velvet insured, when she grabbed onto those meaty cheeks, and spread them wide apart, making sure the cameras got a good look at that gape. The audience too.

Something that she allowed to speak for itself for a few long seconds, before naturally commenting on. Something that made Brooke blush furiously, but what could she possibly say? She was done for. Finished. Her career over, to the point where she might as well commit to being Velvet Sky's anal bitch. AKA, an anal loving bottom's anal loving bottom.

"Look at this! Look at this wrecked little ass hole!" Velvet laughed briefly, before adding to some boos, "And if you want to see more, check it out at the official TNA website at... I know, I know, but you guys have got more wrestling to come, and I've got to hit the showers to wash off being associated with this skank. But for now, I have one little treat left for you guys... mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, suck it bitch! Suck my fucking dick! Get all of your yummy butt cream! Oh fuck, that's it. Oooooooooooh fuck yeah, take it all the way! All the way down your whore throat! Oh fuck, what a good little anal bitch. See, if you were only this respectful before, I wouldn't have had to humiliate you."

Velvet shoved Brooke off of her midsentence, and then loomed over her with an evil smile, pointing the butt flavoured dildo down at her defeated opponent. She had been expecting Brooke to cower before her, giving her a chance for more verbal humiliation. Maybe the blonde would even have to grab onto a handful of brunette locks to shove her mouth onto her ass flavoured dick.

But to her surprise, before she could even get the words out, the anal whore proved herself to be an ass to mouth whore too, as she suddenly wrapped her lips around the head of that cock. God, she even moaned loudly like the shameless slut she truly was. Not that it should have been a surprise, but it still left Velvet speechless for a few long seconds.

Of course, that didn't last, and she was soon laying on the verbal humiliation nice and thick. And just like with the butt fucking, this only made Brooke love it even more. Fuck, maybe Velvet really should keep this bitch as her anal bitch. God knows she was the perfect cock cleaner, pretty much shoving the entire length of the dildo down her throat in no time, and then just continuing to suck that cock until she was told otherwise.

Which greatly amused Velvet, but she had better things to do then just watch Brooke Tessmacher sucking a fake cock. So she tossed the dildo aside and slid out of the ring, indicating for Brooke to follow her. Then once they were half way up the ramp she gave her anal slut for the night, and maybe longer than that, another order.

"Stick your tongue up my ass!" Velvet ordered, "Oooooooooh yesssssssss, mmmmmmmmmm, I want everyone's last memory of you tonight to be with your face buried in my fucking butt!"

Again, the hot little bottom didn't hesitate to obey, causing Velvet to cry out embarrassingly loud in the process. Because Brooke didn't start off with gentle kisses to the backside of her superior, something she should have known to do without being asked. No, she took her new Mistress's words literally, and buried her face as deep as it could go between those cheeks.

God, she then rubbed her face in that big booty, almost like she was giving herself another Stinkface. Which admittedly, felt so good, Velvet just couldn't resist standing there for a few long seconds, and just enjoying the feeling. Especially as the entire time that her face was in between those cheeks, Brooke was eagerly lapping away at her new owner's ass hole.

Then Velvet reached round, grabbed the back of Brooke's head, and shoved that pretty face of hers as deep into her booty as it could go. Mostly for the sheer joy of smothering the bitch with her booty, but also to make sure that tongue didn't go anywhere, and she began walking back up the ramp slowly, and so quickly, making sure everyone got a good look at Brooke Tessmacher eating her ass like it was the tastiest of treats.

It was the perfect end to a perfect night for Velvet, one she couldn't wait to repeat. Oh yes, she was going straight to management, to demand all the Knockouts matches were now strictly A Dildo On A Pole Matches, so she could finally take her rightful place on top.

12