A Dirty Old Man Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look at her clit; it's just like a cherry. Charlie, you were right, this is one special pussy. I have never seen a clit pop up and beg to be sucked like this one here."

Henry leaned forward and I could feel the hot breath from his mouth, Charlie was rolling my nipple between his fingers, pulling and pinching.

"Look Old Henry in the eyes."

My eyes found his and I watched as he stretched out his tongue and licked my pulsing clit. Henry opened his mouth and covered my clit with his lips, I could feel him sucking and I was out of my mind. As he slid his lips around my clit he sucked harder almost letting it pop out of his mouth. His lips were pursed together like he was trying to whistle and his tongue was teasing the tip in his mouth. One more suck and I knew I was going to cum. He sucked once more, I was ready, on the edge, and he let it pop out of his mouth. I couldn't stop moaning and shaking. Charlie pinched my nipple so hard I cried out, and suddenly they weren't touching me.

"How about that Charlie, she didn't do it; she did what she was told. Now this lady has control, that's a real good thing. I can make her beg for more and hold back to give her an orgasm she'll never forget. Now we do that and she keeps coming back to us because she wants to."

I was whimpering and my body was racked with excitement. I wanted to reach down and rub my clit until I could find relief and explode in a mind blowing orgasm. My hands were racing down to my pussy, about to end this torture when I heard Henry's voice.

"Don't you touch your pussy, that's my pussy, my clit, if I catch you touching it I'll have to punish you, now stand up?"

His harsh words shook me back to my reality. I gathered what strength I had and I stood up. Charlie was still kneeling on the floor next to the chair and Henry was still in front of me. With one swift motion Henry pulled me closer; I felt his hands grab my ass and pull my pussy to his face. Once I felt his tongue rolling roughly over my clit, I realized what was happening. He had buried his mouth between my legs. I heard him sucking and I started rubbing against his mouth. His lips were wrapped around my clit and he was sucking like mad. I was grinding now, harder, pulling back and that made him suck harder.

"Oh my God, I have to cum, let me cum, please let me cum, please?"

Henry pulled his mouth off me. I couldn't stand and fell back into the chair. Charlie grabbed at my tit and started sucking it hard, biting and I was moaning and crying my pussy was throbbing so hard it hurt. Charlie sucked my nipple like a starving animal and then he just stopped. I was beside myself with the pleasure I felt. The more I got the more I wanted. Henry was right, I'd come back because I wanted too.

Henry stood up and began smiling down at me.

"Charlie I need to fuck me some pussy, how about you?" Charlie stood up and walked around to the front of the chair and stood next to Henry. "You know what Henry I feel like a little something else, I need some cock sucking." They knew exactly what they wanted and I was sure they would get it all.

"Well Charlie I think we can both get what we want, isn't that right miss make me cum please? After all we both know that you're just as hungry to fuck as we are, isn't that right?"

I was shocked at how Henry addressed me. It didn't take long to realize I was nothing more than their plaything. I not only had to accept it, I had to like it, and if I didn't want to be punished I had to accept it and act accordingly. I asked for this, begged for it. I looked up at these two old men and shook my head in agreement even though I wasn't at all sure what I was agreeing to. "Yes, Henry."

Henry was rubbing the front of his pants and although I couldn't be sure it appeared as though he had quite a lot to rub. I didn't have to speculate very long because he unzipped his pants, reached inside and unleashed a monster. He watched my face as he unveiled his tool and I know when my eyes grew in amazement he was more than pleased. Henry's cock had to be a full 10 inches in its length and a firm 3 inches around. The swollen head was shaped like a huge mushroom, and I knew it was more than I could handle.

"I have something here for you, I'm gonna fuck me some of that cunt and when I'm done you'll be fucked right."

I could feel the anticipation swell in my body. I was scared and crazy with what I knew was about to happen, I couldn't wait, I wanted him to plunge that monster into me and fuck me till I couldn't take anymore. I knew what Charlie had and I thought he was a big man; his cock was a good 6 inches, 3 inches in girth. Yesterday he had me suck it and then he fucked me, he pulled out and came in my mouth. I had no idea what he would do today.

Charlie pulled his meat out and rubbed it across my lips. "Open your mouth and lick my cock" I opened my mouth and my tongue licked the head of Charlie's cock. He was moaning a little and smiling. He pushed the head into my mouth and told me to suck on it real slow and nice. I did as I was told and began sucking, moving my tongue about his cock and swallowing as much of his hardness as I could. Charlie grabbed both sides of my head and began thrusting in and out of my mouth. I pursed my lips a little tighter and he moaned out loud.

"Ohhh yeah, that's nice, suck me nice and tight."

After a few more plunges he pulled his cock out and it glistened with wetness from my mouth. Charlie slid his hand up and down using my mouth fluid as a lube and rubbed the head over my mouth before letting it go.

"Well Charlie how we gonna get what we both want at the same time?"

At the same time. Henry wanted to fuck me and Charlie wanted me to suck his cock. How could I do both at the same time? I didn't have to wait long for the answer.

.

"Charlie how about you sit down right here in this chair, get her up." Charlie gladly followed Henry's orders and pulled me up out of the chair, moved around me and sat down.

"Now I want you to stand in front of Charlie here and grab the arms of the chair. Get ready Charlie. Now bend over and get busy sucking on Charlie's cock."

I could see what this was leading too. I did as I was instructed and positioned myself as Henry had choreographed.

"I know how much you love sucking on those big tits Charlie and you can have at it while she sucks on your cock."

Charlie didn't waste any time. In seconds my mouth was on his dick and his lips were sucking and biting my nipples. I couldn't help but wonder what Henry was planning. I had an idea of how he was going to fulfill his plan and I didn't have to wait any longer. Henry spread my legs apart and told me to plant my feet on the floor. He got down on his knees and I could feel his tongue licking up the back of my leg. Charlie was chewing my nipples and I was delirious with pain and pleasure. I was sucking on the engorged cock in my mouth and I was losing all sense of what was happening.

"Old Henry is gonna latch on to that big swollen clit and suck it. I'm gonna fuck your pussy with my tongue and make you wet with pussy juice. Henry is gonna let you cum and then I'm gonna drive this big cock deep in your wet pussy and your going to scream for more hard fucking than you ever had before. Suck them titties Charlie, this one is gonna cum hard."

I could barely stay on my feet. My lips were numb from sucking on Charlie's big cock hard and deep in my throat. Charlie pushed my tits together; he wanted to suck on both nipples at the same time. I learned yesterday how much he liked doing that and my nipples were so swollen they were easy to get side by side and into his voracious mouth.

I almost collapsed when Henry pulled my pussy lips apart and found my big swollen nubbin and started sucking on it. I couldn't help pushing my wet pussy into his face. Henry was moaning and his sucking was loud and wet. He sucked my hard button into his mouth and pulled on it with his lips letting it pop out of his grasp. I could feel the pleasure all over me. I knew it would be seconds before I would cum. I couldn't stop it when I felt Henry's tongue go deep inside my hungry pussy. "Oh my god here it comes." My body started jerking and I couldn't breathe. Between the aching and the delight I lost all sense of where I was and what was happening.

The pulsing and throbbing were excruciating. Almost at the same time that I was reaching the point of no return Charlie was shooting hot cum into my mouth. I was swallowing as fast as I could but it kept raining into my throat. I jerked almost straight up and could hear my nipples come out of Charlie's mouth. The cold air was like a hard bite. I lost all sense of reality and felt as if I was about to hit the floor. That was not about to happen.

"Ok Charlie, hold on to this girl real tight cause Henry is gonna bury this hot poker into the fire and stoke the flames."

Charlie grabbed my hands and held them to the arms of the chair. Henry bent me forward, I felt his cock ride the lips of my pussy. At any second he was going to be inside me and I started to shake with pleasure, I wanted him to fuck me hard and deep. He drove fast and firm. I could hear his groin smack my cheeks with each feverish thrust. In and out, deeper and rigid, I loved it; I wanted more and more, faster and harder.

"Yes yes, fuck me, fuck me hard."

It was me screaming at Henry and he was only too happy to oblige me. He was like a jack hammer, driving into me and I wanted all he had.

"Oh yeah baby, Old Henry is fucking your cunt real nice, you love that big old cock in your hot pussy, yeah I'm given it to you good and hard."

Henry was a master at fucking hungry hot pussy. He pulled out to the big head and then rammed back. He kept up a fast pace, driving me crazy.

"Oh Charlie, you were so right, this is prime pussy here. I'm thinking I just might let this cunt cum again, what do you think, should we let her cum again?"

"Yes, Yes, please let me cum, let me cum, please please."

"Oh yeah, your damn right your gonna cum again, when I tell you can, and not one minute before."

The next few seconds all hell broke loose. Henry was fucking me like it was the last time he'd ever fuck anybody. He was grinding and pounding in and out of me. When he was so deep I thought he'd ripped me open, I felt it. His cock was like a shotgun, spraying cum everywhere inside me. Faster and faster and he felt my muscles tighten up and start the powerful release.

"Ok, now cum on my hard cock and give me a ride I'll never forget."

Together we felt the power and the world shook. I don't know how long we were locked like two dogs but it was one of the most unbelievable orgasms I've ever experienced. I didn't think this old man could go any faster and he did. Finally he slowed down, and fell exhausted on my back. Henry stopped pumping and pulled his cock out of me, my pussy was raw, burning and I loved it. I fell to the floor and just let the pleasure and pain combine into ecstasy. I don't know how long I was on the floor. Eventually I felt Charlie lift me up to my feet. He was behind me holding me up.

"How about we get her on the table Henry?" The table? What was that all about?

"You're reading my mind Charlie; yeah she'd be real good on the table, go on get it and bring it here."

Henry collapsed on the sofa. I vaguely heard him call me.

"Come on over here."I could barely stand. My legs were like rubber and I was sure I would fall to the ground before I walked to Henry. Charlie took a last suck on my nipple and let go of my hands. I pushed off the arms of the chair and turned to face Henry.

"Come on here, I don't want that sweet hot pussy to cool down."

Henry up straight against back of the couch and pulled me closer; he put his hand down between my legs and felt around until he found what he wanted.

"There it is, Oh yeah, you got one hot cherry for a clit, and it almost feels like it should be an all day sucker."

His fingers rolled around my crimson bud and I could feel the fire start all over again. I could feel him search for my sticky fluids to coat his finger tips. He put a finger inside me and slowly fingered me while his thumb rolled my clit over and over.

Charlie came back into the room with a folding table. He set it down in the middle of the floor and began to open it.

"Charlie, you ready for this, It's gonna be good."

He motioned me to stand up; he got up and walked over to help Charlie.

"Now let me tell you about this table, its special made for me and Charlie. We have always dreamed we'd find just the right woman to enjoy it with us and I think we have. You're gonna lay down up here and your pussy is gonna be just right for me to fuck and play with. I can also watch this big old cock fucking you. Charlie here, he loves tits, this man can suck on these here tits and never stop. So, what does the table have to with tit sucking? Well we shall find out real quick. Charlie likes to fuck them big titties too. He loves to ride titties and this here table lets him do it while I'm riding this cunt. See me and Charlie we wanted to figure a way to do it all. We want to fuck and suck pussy, maybe we want a good tit fucking or Charlie here wants a good cock sucking while I'm cunt fucking now we can do it and you get to watch us do it all."

My mind was crazy, all this, everything, all happening at the same time? Oh my God how will I take it? Still I was more than ready. My nipples and clit get attention while my pussy is filled with hard driving cock. The men fucking me watching everything they were doing, watching me fucked and sucked. I could see them doing it all and I couldn't wait. How, was this possible?

"Now remember, don't you cum unless I say you can. If you cum before it's time you'll get punished, understand?"

I shook my head and Henry quickly smacked my ass.

"What did I tell you about answering questions?"

"Yes, Henry I understand."

"Well good, I say it's time to get this party under way."

This was a party I didn't want to miss.

12