A Discovery Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeorgieH
GeorgieH
1,845 Followers

I was almost naked, exposed to heaven knew who might be looking from their office windows and I knew it was far naughtier and more daring than I had ever intended. But I didn't care. I really didn't care at all. No one and nothing could have stopped me then.

The orgasm struck me like a hammer-blow. The sweetest hammer of all time. I howled my joy.

I didn't care who might have heard or who might be watching as I climaxed two, three and then a fourth time. This was my Debbie making me cum like a mad thing. My Debbie. That thought brought the fifth climax thundering through me.

I think I was as good as passed out for the next few seconds and only really came to when I felt Debbie's mouth rise to my nipples and then to my own lips.

I pushed her back against the seat and made to bring my mouth down to her heat and wetness but she stilled me.

"Dallas? Save it for later," she gave a laugh, "When you came like a steam train I confess I had the biggest hands-free orgasm of my life!"

I was surprised but delighted, and gently shocked that we were sitting there so exposed, so happy, "I'm glad," I said, "but that doesn't mean that 'later' will be much later."

Debbie was smiling and admiring the view I was giving her and anyone who was looking out of the tall offices we were passing, "Stay like that until we get back to the end of the trip, will you?"

I looked down at my nakedness and gave a gentle laugh, "So long as you do!"

She shrugged, "No one will see anything much for more than a second or two, so yeah, why not?"

"You're a bad girl. A lovely bad girl." I shrugged my own raincoat down my arms and sat back, stifling giggles and stifling a sensation that was as wonderful as it was alien to me.

"Can you believe we're doing this?"

"Nope."

Debbie settled back tightly beside me, "Me neither, but you know what I said earlier? About being so proud to be your girl, the way you look and the way you act with me?"

I nodded, "Yeah, that was really cute."

"Well it's all true. I don't care who sees you. Or me come to that."

"Just so long as we keep rolling past fast enough." The feel of the breeze across my naked body and the memory of the rocket-fuelled climaxes just a few minutes earlier, were making me feel more wild and daring than I had ever felt before. And they were making me adore Debbie even more.

"Yeah, just so long as we keep rolling." She paused and laughed, "This has just got to be my wildest outdoor game ever. Do you think anyone really has seen us?"

I looked from side to side at the tall buildings, vague figures of the occupants gliding past from time to time, "I don't really think so but–"

A shrill whistle came from the left and our heads swivelled to see a young man virtually hanging out of a fourth floor window. He waved frantically as we rumbled past.

Debbie giggled madly, "Oh fucking hell!"

She waved back, laughing, and I joined her, shocked but feeling so very wild.

The bus turned the next corner and I pretty much collapsed against Debbie's shoulder, "He must have seen everything!"

Debbie nodded, "Our tits and pussies! Is it so bad to feel so delightfully naughty?"

"Bad but good, I guess."

"I loved that! I'm so proud of you. Not that I think I'll be taking this trip again too soon!"

I laughed, "You got that right, terror."

"I know it sounds like I've gone chicken, but I think I'm gonna put the coat back on until we get back to the stop."

"I think I'd better as well. My nerve is fading fast."

Once that was decided, the struggle back into the coats was a frantic affair punctuated by yet more giggles, our exposure – mine, certainly – suddenly feeling way too wild for comfort. The tussle with the coat, though, couldn't stop me feeling stupidly proud and totally happy that some stranger had seen me like that for a few seconds. And not just because it pleased Debbie so much.

In a silly way the ride on to the dropping off point felt even naughtier with just the raincoats to cover the flesh that we had been displaying earlier. By the time the bus stopped and we made our very careful way down the steps when we were sure no one would be looking up them, we were both more than happy to get back to the relative safety of the Ford. There was more laughter than conversation on the rapid drive back to Debbie's parents' house and it wasn't until we were safely back behind the closed front door before we dared so much as loosen a button.

Within seconds though, we were once again naked – comfortably so – and as if we were reading each other's minds our thoughts and words turned towards the evening.

"You know," Debbie said, "I'm still feeling as if the naughtiness has a long way to run yet."

I nodded, my shock at my own feelings finally starting to fade, "I agree. What do you have in mind next?"

"How about a flirty night at the Copa Cabana?"

The nightclub was a popular spot for the younger generation who wanted cheap drinks in a cheap atmosphere and I could immediately feel the appeal, "Yeah, that's not a bad idea. Plenty of chances to show you off."

"And vice versa. I could even lend you another little dress if you want?"

"You mean just a little dress, don't you?"

"Oh yes," she grinned "Just a short little dress,"

"You're a terror, you know that?" My heart rate was already rising.

"I bet you'll raise a lot more than just smiles at the Copa."

"And you reckon that's a good thing?" I could feel my nipples hardening.

Debbie put her hands on my bare shoulders, "I love the idea – as long as you do?"

I nodded, "One condition, though."

"I very much doubt I could refuse you anything."

"I want," I said, "every one we can get to look at us to see that we are very much together."

"You're not the only one to want that. That's not so much a condition as a pleasure. Do I get a condition as well?"

"Fair's fair," I said.

"Well, I want you to make sure that at least a couple of guys get really jealous of me and you."

"That should be easy enough," I said, my pulse starting to throb.

We dashed up to her room and the throbbing got a whole lot more intense when I saw the tiny dress Debbie picked out for me.

"Well, Dallas, do you still fancy the Copa?"

"Just so long as they don't have a wind machine in there now." One gentle gust and I knew that the tiny garment would be showing off a lot more than just my legs. "Actually, for you, maybe I wouldn't care."

She kissed me deeply, "I'm not sure I could love you any more than I do."

"Prove it over there," I nodded to her bed.

"I thought you'd never ask. Bed then some food then the club, yeah?

"Yes please," I said.

GeorgieH
GeorgieH
1,845 Followers
12