A Discovery Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was still only half-past eight and I knew that I would probably have hours to wait before anything happened, and that I would grow increasingly uncomfortable perched on the cushion-less seat but I didn't care - I just wanted to make sure everything went perfectly.

The physical distance between myself and Debbie - even though I could still see her - suddenly seemed enormous. Uncomfortably vast. And it was this that let me know what I already really knew - that I had not just fallen for the cute girl and all the new experiences she brought with her (or brought out of me), but that I had found someone so very special. Special enough to... what?

We were both due back at our respective centres of learning in less than a month, but what on earth would happen then? My heart knew that already I didn't want that separation and now my head started to wake up to that idea. But what did Debbie think? Was she already viewing what we were sharing as a one-time, one holiday thing - albeit maybe a once in a lifetime thing as well? I knew she had said that we had a future but did she mean a future beyond this holiday? Would she - could she - tolerate the necessary parting that the new semester would bring?

We hadn't spoken directly about anything like that and the mouse in me began to think that maybe Debbie had been deliberately avoiding letting me down, but of course-

The front door clattered open just a few feet behind me and mercifully a few feet below. All thoughts of a future - rosy or thorny - disappeared from my head faster than light on speed and I held my breath.

I couldn't quite make out the words but it was clear that my brother had arrived with at least two of his friends. I leaned forward and lifted the net curtain quickly, signalling to Debbie that things were about to get scary for her - and relieved when she waved back and hunkered even lower.

If I'd thought that either of us would have a few minutes to compose ourselves, the sounds of my brother and his friends thundering into the kitchen dispelled that notion. Whole sentences were still impossible to fathom but the occasional word or phrase reached my slightly horrified ears.

"They're fucking out there, dude!"

"... her tits are so hot..."

"... wish I had a sis like yours..."

"We should, right?"

"... are we gonna..."

".. you're fucking hard already..."

That last one had my heart skipping a beat - for all the world that sounded like the guys were really going to go after 'us' as stark naked as we had planned. I'm not sure whether I'd ever truly believed the plan would work but all of a sudden my faith levels were rising. I double-checked that both cameras were now switched on and then looked up to see three figures emerging onto the lawn.

I had to choke back a squeak as their state of total undress became obvious - even more obvious as the leading pair turned back and urged on the third, my brother. Sure, I'd seen erect cocks before but these were so close, and also aroused partly because of their idea of seeing me. And, I have to admit, they were pretty damned fit. I glanced up, hoping that Debbie was aware that the guys had dived outside and was both relieved that she clearly was and slightly horrified that she was now standing by the tree, her naked profile clear from up here and maybe even partly visible from the lawn.

Relief took the upper hand when she turned and with a clearly deliberate crashing noise, took off through the trees. The guys' voices cranked up a few decibels as they heard the twigs snapping in the woods.

The tallest, an extraordinarily well-hung blonde was a few paces ahead of my brother and the dark haired third member of the trio, and he stopped to point to where Debbie had just set off.

"You see that, guys? She was totally fucking nude!"

"Fucking A," Dark-hair agreed, "She your sis, Ben?"

He shook his head, "No way, dude. Dallas' nips ain't that big."

The other two jeered, "Perv here knows his sister's tits pretty well," Blondie laughed.

Ben shrugged, "What can I say, dude? She might be my sis but she is one super fucking hot bitch! I defy anyone not to get a look at those pups whenever they could."

In the shadows of my bedroom I blushed even as I swore that the videos we were currently recording were now definitely going to be seen by as many people as possible. Ben, the dirty little shit, might have got the occasional peek down my top but he was now going to be seen in all his nakedness by thousands! In all his rather... well, actually I had to admit that if he wasn't my brother even I might have given an approving look or two; the boy had really grown up - and out - lately. He sure wasn't the most well-endowed of the trio - Blondie was almost scarily big - but even I had to admit he was well proportioned.

It suddenly struck me that I might even be able to compare notes with Debbie in a little while and that thought served to get me moving.

In the garden the guys had grabbed what looked suspiciously like their phones and were now trying to sneak quietly into the woods. The last comment I heard was something about what they were hoping to see of both me and 'that other cute chick', and that caused me to grin involuntarily. Of me, nothing was going to be seen, and I sincerely hoped the same applied to Debbie.

The last of the three cute - okay, two cute and one all too brotherly - bottoms disappeared into the trees and I finally got myself moving properly. With a last check to make sure the cameras were still recording, I slid off the stool and made my way quickly down to the kitchen.

The note was more or less where I'd left it and a heap of male clothes by the back door confirmed to me that they wouldn't be able to cover up when they got back if I simply locked the door - which I did, with relish. I'd checked my watch once in the bedroom when I first heard the testosterone-fuelled voices and another check now confirmed that I had no more than twenty-five minutes to wait for my girlfriend.

With what I hoped wasn't too evil a grin I trotted through to the front of the house and located the second key. A minute later and I was outside the front of the building with both front and back secured. Three minutes after that, I had gone back inside, closed and locked all of the windows, picked up Debbie's dress, and was once again trying to suppress an evil grin.

According to my beloved Seiko I had around twenty minutes before Debbie would appear, so I crossed the lane and settled myself nervously for the wait, determined that I need not pray too fervently for her success.

Fifteen minutes and a hundred prayers later I heard feet slapping along the lane and stood just in time to almost catch Debbie as she leapt over the grass verge and into the trees, and into my arms.

"Well?" I couldn't hold back.

Debbie was breathing heavily but the grin she sported from ear-to-ear was a joy to behold, "Very well," she panted, "but we'd better get moving deeper into the trees. Those little sods are in a determined mood!"

I let her lead me onwards, "Not so little from what I saw."

"That fair-haired one's a fucking horse," Debbie giggled, "and it's not just you and me who knows, trust me."

It was hard not to stop her but I knew that any immediate questions I had needed to be asked in transit - something that was made doubly evident when male voices reached us from somewhere back near the house. "Sounds like they're still following! Who else saw them then?"

There were more pants and giggles from my girlfriend, "They're pretty pissed off that they never caught up with me but let's hope they give up now and get really pissed off when they find out the house is locked. And who saw them? Only a handful of old dears out with their dogs!"

"Perfect!"

"It was - and it sounds like they've given up the chase. I think I just heard one of them scream something about keys and flower-pots!"

I slowed and cocked my ears, "More screams. I guess this one really did work. And before you ask the cameras are still running and very well hidden."

Debbie pulled up and stood with her hands on her knees, gasping and laughing. "No doubt they'll try the back of the house next, so prefer for some more screams."

I handed her the dress, "Want to go listen?"

Instead of taking the proffered garment she reached out and tugged at the hem of mine, "Nah. We'll get to see it all on video later. I'm more keen to get you as naked as you should be!"

"Terror," I laughed, pausing only to check that the distant voices were becoming more distant before I bent and pulled my own dress over my head. "Is that better?"

She pulled me close, her slick, sweat-soaked skin sending thrills through me as we kissed, "Dallas? That is not just better, it's perfect. Now come on, let's get back to the safety of mine so I can let you join me in a much-needed shower."

I wasn't going to argue and we crept back, staying under the cover of the trees, both of us figuring that there had been enough outdoor excitement for the time being. En route I told her that the guys should have left by the evening - always assuming they ever managed to get back inside for their clothes - and that the videos would be ready for us in the morning, something that Debbie had already heard before during our planning sessions but which made both of us feel more comfortable.

We let ourselves into Debbie's parents' place and the sound of the door closing behind us brought the comfort levels up a few more notches - somewhere close to delirious comfort - and we giggled our way up to the master bathroom (more space for all sorts, Debbie assured me). A suspiciously 'friendly dominator' sized package was shoved to one side for later attention.

She hadn't been exaggerating about the master bathroom either, and within a couple of minutes we were laid out under the cool water streaming out of the wet-room shower, increasingly wet towels for blankets and bodies covered in soapy bubbles.

It was almost an hour later before we were sitting on her bed, sated and soaked, the giggles long since replaced by sighs of contentment.

That was when I remembered the silly fears that had coursed through me back in my own parents' place.

Perhaps it was the sheer relief that our planned revenge on my brother and his friends had succeeded without any disaster, or perhaps it was the glorious distraction of the intimacy of the refreshing and sensual shower... either way or any way, I found the words spilling out of my mouth before I was even aware of what I was going to say.

"Debbie... what are we going to do when the holiday finishes?"

12