A Discovery Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I see what you mean about sore pussy syndrome." She shook her head, "What's going on now, though? Any ideas?"

I shrugged, "Not really, but they don't seem angry that they found us... fucking out here in their garden, do they?"

"True, but can we really go inside and have a drink with them?"

"They didn't seem like they were making it a threat, but I just realised something."

Debbie paused from where she had been easing backwards, getting ready to stand, "What?"

"Our dresses are a mile away?"

She looked down first at herself and then at me, still sporting our toy, then laughed, "Oh hell! We're naked!"

I unbuckled the Dominator, "Somehow, I don't feel like that's the big thing anymore. You do realise we just climaxed to an audience?"

She stood and offered me her hand, "Every fibre of my body sure as hell knows, and you know something else?"

"You don't care we were watched?"

"You got it," she pecked my nose, "But only because we'll be more than a thousand miles away from here this time tomorrow!"

I laughed. "So, you think a drink would be okay? Even dressed - undressed - like this?"

"With two strange women we've never met before? Who could be manic serial killers? The female equivalents of Jimmy Savile and Darth Vader?" She pecked my nose again, "I could murder a drink!"

And so we spent our final pre-gap hours perched, at first uneasily and ultimately very comfortably, in Monica and Bethany's front room, chatting, laughing, and in the end, interacting fully and without embarrassment with the two women. We were even a little proud.

Somehow we made it back to our holdalls, having recovered our flashlights and dresses, only slightly the worse for vodka, and unmolested let alone murdered. The taxi arrived on time and after brief goodbyes to Debbie's sleepy-eyed parents, and even briefer waves to my own folks who were standing by the front door of their house as we sped past, we found ourselves heading off to Heathrow and a new future.

I just wondered what might happen when the airport scanner was subjected to a Dominator-laden holdall.