A Doctor's Dream Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pound and pound into her like this for three or four full minutes, grunting out a string of obscenities as the pleasure drives me mad. Her eyes roll beneath their lids as her pussy is convulsed by my shaft.

Suddenly she sucks-in lungful of air and howls: "Oh GoAAAAD!"

I feel her body quake around the length of my cock and a surge of new wetness erupts within her. She flings her head to one side as her pussy gushes with a huge orgasm.

Her vaginal release is so intense that it sprays out over both of us. Streaks of her lube scatter in every direction. Her dilated pussy thrusts itself up to meet my cock. I pound into her, each penetration splattering more liquid over her writhing body as her orgasm runs its full course.

I continue slapping our wet groins together until her cries subside to a rapid pant. Eventually I withdraw and hover over her, watching her juices drip from my cock. Her pink opening gasps and contracts, suddenly emptied of cock. Before it can fully close I plunge all the way back in, relishing her pussy's slippery grip.

"Uhhh... uhhh.... uuhhh" Jessica moans as I begin to beat steady strokes into her again. I re-focus on prolonging my own pleasure, resting on one knee and working my cock in with slower thrusts. I close my eyes and savor the feeling of her young pussy caressing every movement of my shaft.

After a minute of this I raise my shoulder up off her squashed calves, allowing her legs to finally spring free. They drop into a loose straddle around my hips, making my penetrations less deep. Her massive tits, no longer squashed by her legs, gently swirl and oscillate with the rhythm of my strokes.

Even in this more relaxed position, Jessica is still panting with enthusiasm. The sweaty skin of her torso rises and falls with each deep breath. I continue to push my cock gently into her. She arches her back, wriggling her head and shoulders against the mattress in response to the pleasure emanating from within her melting pussy. Her fingers play upon her swollen nipples.

I notice an intermittent bulge beneath the taut skin of her lower abdomen revealing each thrust of my cockhead. Seeing the bulge located only midway between her navel and clit, I grab her girlish hips with both hands and yank her more firmly onto my shaft.

"Fuck, you are so big!" she groans as the bulge reappears under her navel.

.

I smile, then grab her left foot and swing it up and across in front of my face, flipping her over until she lands on her stomach. She lets out a little yelp and adjusts her upper body to this new face-down position. I capture her legs between my own and pull her narrow hips toward me until I am straddling her ass.

"Uhng," Jessica moans against the pillow as my cock burrows into her from behind.

"Arch that little ass, sweetie," I encourage her from above.

The twin globes of her wet butt rise up around my cock as she lifts her tailbone. I hook my thumbs into the soft flesh to either side of her cunt and spread her cheeks wide open. Then I thrust my pelvis down and in, pressing the head of my cock deep into her until my balls are nestled into the gap between her thighs. She coughs and then moans something about God.

I hold myself there, deep inside, and look down between the twin orbs of her arched ass. I can see her pink little perineum stretched taut around the girth of my shaft. Just above it sits the tiny knot of her anus. It stares up at me like a miniscule star.

I encircle her waist with my hands and tilt her pelvis even farther skyward, rotating it until her tailbone rises almost vertically out of her narrow back. Then I pull her hard onto my cock, crushing myself into the valley of her ass.

"Fuck!" Jessica whines, "You're making me cough!"

I hold her like this, fully impaled, for a moment and then slowly ease two or three inches out of her, watching as my shaft emerges gleaming-wet from her little cunt. At this steep angle her perineum is narrowed to a paper-thin band of diaphanous flesh stretched around me. I stop there, leaving her skewered on my first seven inches. Her tiny anus, now aimed at the ceiling, puckers.

"God that's hot," I say. "Keep your ass just like that."

I reach for the squeeze-bottle of lube.

I flick open the bottle and invert it over Jessica's upturned bottom. A thin, clear stream drains out and lands precisely on her puckered star. I give the plastic bottle a squeeze, thickening the stream so that lube piles up all over her little anus. Finally, before closing the cap, I wander the stream in a big circle all around the domes of her ass.

"What are you doing?" Jessica asks, twisting her head to look back at me nervously. "Don't... please don't put it in my ass. Okay?"

"Oh, I know." I answer. "I don't think you're ready for that yet."

I set the lube bottle aside and grab the bag of anal beads. I tear the new packaging open with my teeth and then draw them out by their string. I dangle them by their nylon cord in front of Jessica's face. She stares at long line of inch-wide pink balls threaded onto the cord. She says nothing, but suddenly looks a bit scared.

"Don't worry," I continue, "I think you'll like these."

She doesn't answer, but starts to retract her arched backbone, instinctively trying to hide her anus.

"Hey, keep still," I remind her.

Her ass dutifully rises again, pushing upwards against my embedded cock. I deliver an open-handed smack to one butt cheek that sends them both wobbling. She yelps, and within seconds a pink hand-print warms through the tender skin on one side of her bottom.

"Be a good girl... Keep that ass nice and high, okay?" I say, smiling.

"I'll try. Just be... careful."

I run a thumb down the valley of her ass and smear the artificial lube all around her tiny anus. Then I take the leading bead and trace it along the trail of lube that circles her ass, rolling it between my fingers to ensure it is completely covered.

I lay the entire seven-ball strand down in a line across her butt and then press first ball right up against the glistening knot of her asshole.

"Wait! Only do one, okay?" she begs.

For fun I pause and enjoy a slow stroke of my cock within her pussy, watching as it penetrates her tiny body again. I smile with glee as she emits a whimper of pleasure. The shaft of my cock re-emerges freshly wetted. Then I press the little pink ball down against her asshole.

"Fuck!" she yells as the ball squeezes inward through her tiny anus. I watch as the tight ring of her sphincter stretches to an inch-wide circle, unable to resist the well-lubricated intruder. At the widest point I relax my thumb's pressure and wait. Jessica pants hard and her fingers claw the pillow as the pink ball pauses half-in and half-out of her. Then I nudge the ball further. It scoots in, enveloped by the contracting ring of her sphincter.

She squeals as her ass cinches shut in a tight pucker around the nylon string that leads to the remaining six balls.

I gently slide the tip of my index finger into her slippery ass to push the ball deeper, making room for the next one.

"Okay, okay..." Jessica whines.

"Breathe," I say. "...just relax."

I can feel the hard round curve of the first ball pressing down on the shaft of my buried cock. The tender flesh separating them feels wafer-thin, stretched taut by the double intrusion.

I slide the next ball into position and tease it against the tension of her anus. Jessica emits a series of short little hums through her nose and she nervously pants for air.

I press the ball inward. Again her asshole opens to an inch-wide yawn around the shiny ball and then closes tight after swallowing it.

"Ohmygod.... ohmygod..." Jessica murmurs into the pillow.

I take another stroke with my cock inside of her, feeling the two plastic balls squirm within her ass as my bulbous head knocks past them on the way out and then past them again on the way back in.

I push in deep until she coughs.

I grab the swell of her left butt cheek and pry it sideways while my right hand presses the third ball smoothly into her. Jessica starts humming again, clearly trying her best to relax, but as soon as the new ball disappears within her I see her little anus pucker ruthlessly again. I take another stroke with my cock and then position the fourth slippery ball for insertion.

"Ohmygod STOP!" she whines, "Please... they're really big!"

"Almost done," I reassure her while gradually cramming the fourth ball fully into her. "You'll enjoy it soon enough..."

Her ass seems incredibly tight now, so I take a break. I hold her firmly by the waist and enjoy a long series of strokes within her, sliding my cock back and forth beneath the chain of balls in her rectum. She starts to grunt and groan as the combined stimulation awakens a new endorphin-source for her brain. With each stroke, the prominent top ridge of my cock's helmet goes thud-thud-thud-thud past the four balls on the way out and thud-thud-thud-thud on the way back in again. Jessica's mouth opens wide in awe. Somewhere around my tenth stroke, I see her fists ball into the pillow and she cries out: "Oh god, that's amazing!"

I take a few more strokes and then pause with my cock deep inside her. I drop a small amount of spit from my mouth into the valley of her ass and watch as is slides down to her puckered hole. I chase it with the fifth plastic ball, which I gently squeeze past the guardian of her tight sphincter. I feel it click against the other balls that already crowd her rectum. Jessica moans something about "enough," but I reminder her that there are two more.

"Himm-mmm," she whines as she feels me position the sixth ball against her anus.

I press it in, stubbornly driving the line of beads another inch deeper towards her colon. The pressure inside her is so tight now that her anus doesn't even completely close around the new bead, leaving a small opening through which its hot-pink plastic shape protrudes.

I take a few more strokes within her, driving my cockhead back and forth under the line of beads until they have been shuffled slightly deeper. Then, with an extra push from my fingertip, I bury the sixth bead fully behind her sphincter. Only one last ball now remains outside her tender ass, dangling from the thin nylon cord.

I position the final bead at her abused little door and start thrusting my cock rhythmically in and out of her. She clutches the headboard as I bounce my pelvis against her upturned ass, driving her stomach into the sheets. While happily thrusting away, I press my thumb down on the back of the final bead, gradually working her sphincter open again. She moans and weeps as the whole row of beads is pressed slightly deeper into her rectal canal. The last bead stretches her little hole wide and then stops. Half the sphere protrudes, pinning her asshole open with its widest circumference. I press on it firmly, but it seems hard-up against the other beads and unable to move further inward. I watch in amazement as the tortured ring of her sphincter slowly distends itself around the last ball, expanding outward until it partially envelopes the protruding dome.

I remove my thumb and the ball stays there, bulging from her ass like a shiny gumball. Jessica's voice trails off in a long, continuous moan into the pillow.

I re-grab her narrow hips with both hands and re-double my cock's thrusting within her pussy. I fuck her roughly, smacking my pelvis into her upturned butt cheeks. Her body creeps forward, inching up the bed until her skull is against the wicker headboard. Shockwaves ripple outward across her glowing ass cheeks.

"Hmmm, hmm, HMMM, HEEEEM!" she squeals while the headboard clonks against the wall. Her lower back flexes sharply with each impact of my cock, pointing her tailbone higher and higher. I creep up the mattress behind her, pounding my pubic bone against the bulging anal bead while my scrotum slaps her clit.

Over the next several minutes I savage her body with my cock. I encircle her tiny waist in my hands, able to bridge my fingertips together beneath her tummy even as my thumbs press down on the small of her back. I pull my feet up under me and squat above her quivering butt like a praying mantis. I imagine I must look like one of those gothic jackals that line the parapets of old buildings in Europe, devouring some innocent prey.

"AaaahAhhhAaaaahAhhhhAAAAhhhAAAhhhh!" she cries as I drill her little pussy, splitting her pelvis from behind with my enormous cock while the seven anal beads clack against each other deep in her rectum.

Just as I think I can't take more of this exquisite pleasure, Jessica starts to cum. I remove one hand from her waist and loop my finger around the nylon string that hangs from her ass. I continue pounding my cock into her from above while gently wrapping the cord around my fingers until it is taut against the outermost bead. I listen as she ascends the steps to her orgasm. As she gets close, I gently pull on the string, prying her anus open from within. Her fingernails claw the swaying wicker headboard, scoring its white paint.

"NEEHN!" Jessica screams when the first ball pops from her, allowing her sphincter to close for the first time in ten minutes.

"Uhhh, Uhhh, Uh GaHAAAD!" she moans as I continue to fuck her. Her feet kick the mattress behind me as I clutch her waist in one hand and tension the cord higher with the other.

At some point during my next ten strokes she flings her legs wide apart and erupts. I feel her cunt pulse around my cock and she lets out a howling scream. I draw back smoothly on the cord, steadily popping the next five balls out of her ass one after another in synch with her orgasm. She screams until her lungs run out of air as her cunt juices drench my slapping balls. I leave one last ball within her and continue my thrusting, packing her trembling little body up against headboard with my cock.

When she seems well and truly done, I pull the last ball out of her ass. Her sphincter gasps open briefly, showing its pink interior as I drop the string of beads to one side. I clench her right butt cheek with my open palm and then insert my entire thumb into her ass. I hold her like this, one hand clutching her waist and the other on her ass with its thumb inside, and stand up, lifting her pelvis high above the bed until her moaning head flips over on the pillow and the full length of her back is pressed, inverted, against the headboard. Her body-weight settles onto her shoulders as I thrust steadily within her. Her little airborne feet struggle uselessly for a toe-hold on the sheets behind me. Looking down between us I catch intermittent glimpses of her inverted face on the pillow below. She is staring straight up, watching the frenzied union of cock and pussy occurring directly above. I widen my stance; standing astride her pillow and letting more of her weight settle onto her shoulders. She continues to watch, wide-eyed, from directly beneath her own crotch as my balls slap against her clit. Drops of sweat and pussy juice sprinkle her face and tits with each impact of my cock. I press my thumb deep into her asshole, feeling my cock rubbing back and forth beneath it.

I stare down, watching my cock pound in and out of her. Her tissue-thin perineum looks sore and bright-red as it rolls in and out with my thrusting shaft. Her ass muscles clench rhythmically around my thumb. I glimpse her pretty face staring up, less than an arm's length below my balls. Her eyes and mouth are agape in amazement as she watches my massive cock repeatedly disappear into her little body.

I am grunting with every stroke now, hammering her spine against the creaking wicker headboard. I can feel my second orgasm of the day rapidly approaching. Just as I am starting to reach my point-of-no-return, I feel something tickle my balls -- it's Jessica's hand. She cradles my swinging balls in her palm and gently tugs them back and forth in time with my thrusts. It becomes the final ingredient, that extra little bit of stimulation that catapults me over the edge.

I bury my cock into her and explode, pinning her to the headboard. Semen erupts down the length of my shaft and floods the depths of her young pussy. I throw my head back and yell as squirt after squirt pumps from my balls into her.

She cries out beneath me "Oh my GOD yes! Cum in me!" and I feel her furiously rub my scrotum against her clit, bringing herself to another quick little orgasm as I empty my balls. My pulse thuds urgently within her as she climaxes. I feel her anus pucker around my embedded thumb.

When the last wave of my orgasm finally subsides, I carefully withdraw my thumb from her ass and look down. Her abused anus is now an open, dime-sized hole. I slowly extract the length of fat cock from her pussy as she watches from below. My purple head eventually pops free with a wet gasp. A gush of milky semen follows it out, overruns her bare clit and cascades down all over her face and tits.

Her eyes flutter closed under the sudden shower of semen. She giggles. Cum-drops land on her smiling lips and teeth. I gently insert two fingers into her freshly loaded cunt and rake a big wave of hot semen up out of her, perpetuating the shower. Her forehead, nose, cheeks and eyes are all quickly covered in a mess of my semen.

I watch more semen bubble up and out of her little pink cunt, then step back and drop to my knees in front of her upturned face. Her inverted body flops down sideways across the pillows until she is sideways in front of me.

I let out an exhausted sigh. My cock sags from my groin, dripping onto the sheet. My arms hang loose.

Jessica wipes some cum off her eyelids and then smiles up at me. She bats her lashes a few times, struggling to see through the sticky mess that clings to them.

"That was awesome...Can we do it again?" she says with a laugh.

"Later," I chuckle. "I think it's going to take me a while to recover from that one."

She licks away some cum from her front teeth and then says, "Watching you finish inside of me was... was so cool. I've never done that before."

I survey the splotches of semen scattered across her face. "Jessica," I say, "you are incredibly fun to fuck."

"So... let's do it again!" she giggles mischievously.

She twists around onto her back and props her legs up against the headboard. Then she wraps her arms around my kneeling legs and drags her head between them until her lovely face is smiling up at me from between my thighs.

I can't quite find words. I just watch as she wriggles her face up under my cock until her forehead is against my balls. Before I can speak she gently pulls my soggy penis into her mouth.

"Oh my God, you're crazy." I whisper down to her.

Her cheeks dent inward as she briefly sucks on my head. Then she pulls my penis out of her mouth and begins to stroke it two-handed above her glistening face while my balls drape across her forehead.

"Come on," she whispers, smiling up at me again, "You're still hard. You can keep fucking me, can't you?"

I groan. My hips impulsively thrust forward as her words register in my brain. I feel her little tongue drag itself along the underside of my cock all the way back to the base of my balls. She cranes her neck to lick them. I can scarcely believe it, but I can feel the ebbing blood pressure within my shaft reverse itself and begin to increase. I lean forward over her, grabbing a soft breast in each hand, and dangle my large ballsack directly over her mouth. A sudden tingle of excitement runs through me as the warm embrace of her lips alternately sucks each of my testicles, one after the other, switching back and forth between them while her two little hands gently stroke the length of my slippery shaft. I kneed the soft hills of her tits together beneath me, marveling at their abundance.