A Doctor's Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What, you want to see me naked? Here's a picture on my phone. I'll show you the real thing later once your wife okays it. In the meantime, do clothes or nudity excite you more? You can't decide? Guess I'll keep my clothes on for now then.

Let me examine your sex organ. Maybe I can get it hard if I touch it directly. You're okay with that, right? Your wife already knew we'd be doing this in here, relax. We'll keep this clean. I have gloves on. I'll just push down your underwear and probe a few nerves. Lie back, let me work. Hmm. You have peed recently, right? No need to pee? Good. I'll rub you some more then. Still not working. Hmm.

Let me check your prostate. I have already reviewed the X-rays and taken blood samples. We'll have the results of the samples in a few days, I want to see if we can solve this now. Your cock can get hard but not stay hard. Let me rub it some more. Work the shaft, cradle the balls, stroke the head. Vary the techniques. Hmm.

How about some anal play? Anyone ever do that with you? Your wife's done it a few times. Well, I want to try it to see if you like it from me. Is that okay? Turn over, please.

I'll stick my finger up your ass, wiggle it around. Here goes. Is it exciting you? A little. You're chuckling. I guess you're ticklish. Okay, I'll stop. Hmm, still not staying aroused.

Let me lubricate you a bit. I'll use this brand, it's a very good moisturizer. I've had gloves on since we started this interview. Now I'm getting them good and soaped up. I'll try rubbing your cock again, then your ass. Do you like that? I see. But you're still not maintaining an erection. Wow.

Stay still. Keep still please. I'm going to rub various areas of your body. There may be a missed nerve connection somewhere. What is this? It's my vibrator, a Companion Sonic Screwdriver model. I'm going to caress your body with it at various speeds. This thing almost always helps my patients, it has many varied functions. I'm rubbing you with it now, paying careful attention to each area. Stomach, thighs, rear, chest, neck, face.... Hmm. Arms, waist, legs, cock. No significant reactions anywhere. No body part obsessions. Okay.

Hmm, you like me touching you with this? Maybe your wife needs to do the same thing. We have a store at Garin-Ruiz with many vibrators and other toys, you know. In the meantime, can I keep touching you? I can? Good. No, I don't want to get naked right now. I just want you at ease. I'm already fine.

You're okay with this, right? Please don't lie to me. Do you want me to help you or not?

Do you like the way I'm staring at you? The way I'm speaking to you? The way I'm touching you with my vibrator and hands? Ah, I see you do. You're holding your cock and it's clearly aroused. Good!

Lay back, hold yourself firm please. Don't put your hands on me. I'm not ready for that yet. Allow me to touch you more with my Companion. I'll massage your body, you tell me where to concentrate. Let's get you more aroused. Okay? Here we go.

Up and down, back and forth. You're staying aroused. Good. Would you like your wife to do this? She enjoys it, you know. I got with her by massaging her in a similar manner once she confessed her bisexual fantasies. She got very into using vibrators with me. Maybe she can do the same with you?

You're getting more excited. Good. Let me touch you in other areas. You squeeze your cock. I'll push my Companion against your nipples and stomach. You can rub my arms if you like. No other areas please, not yet. That feels good. Nice.

When can you touch me more? Soon. Your wife wants you first, though. I'll get you off, then you go get her off, then maybe you can both be with me later. We'll schedule it. Don't worry. No, it will be free. We don't charge money for sex here at Garin-Ruiz. The casino, restaurants, and other attractions bring in enough money. As long as the sex is pleasurable and consensual, it can continue. Please keep it pleasurable and consensual, okay?

Do you like what I'm doing to you now? You do. Wonderful. I'm glad you're liking my massage techniques. How far do you want me to take this? Happy ending? No problem. But I'm not sucking you off or removing my clothing or doing anything we haven't already discussed. I'm not ready for more than this yet. Neither are you or your wife. There's no time for it right now, either. I have another appointment coming up soon. But I can still get you off quick.

Let me just grab this condom and roll it on. No, it's not because you'll be penetrating me. You won't be, not any time soon. It's to keep things clean. I hate having to wipe up my exam room. Asher- he's the lead janitor here- will have his staff wipe it down later. I still like to make it easy for them. You're okay with that? Good. I'll just unwrap this and get it on you. Ready here. You ready? Massage with my left hand, roll on with my right. Good.

Now let me stroke you. Keep stroking. Hand on your cock, Companion on your thighs. How do I twist myself like this? Regular yoga practice. Your wife and I are in the same class, by the way. I'll make sure she knows the proper exercises for this soon- if she doesn't already. How am I so content doing this? Strong sex drive, regular practice, no shame. You need to learn the same attitude. I will help you, just as I helped your wife. And it all starts by getting you off right here, right now. Let me keep stroking you and working on that. I want you to respond. Come on now, respond!

You're staying aroused. Good. You're even starting to hyperventilate. Excellent.

That's right, look at my phone. Keep looking at the nude picture I showed you if the clothed woman in front of you rubbing your cock isn't exciting enough. Feel her, feel me. Feel my fingers rubbing your groin while I stand over you. Yes. Good. You're shaking. Are you close? No, I'm fine, you can get me later. Are you close? Oh yes, you're moving very fast. You're going to come! Good. Don't make me wait.

Oh yes. Good. You're coming. You're coming.

Okay, lie down, relax. Leave my phone on that table. No, I'm fine. You excited me, but we're short on time. I don't want to get any closer with you right now. Maybe next time, after we keep to the agreement I made earlier with your wife. You can schedule our next time with my receptionist after you talk to your wife. For now, on your way out, please settle my bill. This was a medical exam, did you not remember? I'm officially a doctor, not a hooker. Just like Teodora Contanto was officially a nun.

Don't know her? Well, she was a courtesan in medieval Europe. The madam of her own brothel and part of a very libertine religious sect. Look her up!

No, I'm not promoting her philosophy. It's just a brief comparison. This is not a brothel, just an open-minded resort. Relax. Get dressed and see yourself out. I'll be fine. See you next time.

Phew. He seems more into the lifestyle now. Good. Let me change gloves. Get ready for the next appointment.

Damn, that got me more horny than I thought it would. Crap. Maureen! Get in here please.

Who's my next patient? Jodie Lee Nichols, our resort's assistant manager and one of the lead hostesses? Her regular checkup? Good. Tell her I need something before the physical. Something from both of you. The last patient got me a bit bothered. No, I didn't want to get with him. I didn't have the time. There was a previous agreement with his wife in the way too. No, I can't wait. I need you both in here please, you and Jodie Lee. Few things turn me on like a lesbian threesome with two other hot brunettes!

Jodie Lee. Good to see you. You still look a lot like a ten years younger Jodie Foster with freckles. Did Maureen tell you what I want? You're into it? Great! Maureen, lock that door please. Yes, I'm recording this for Joe later. You both should know he gets off on such things. He learns from watching them how better to please me when we're together. Let's make it good for him, okay? And us too, of course!

Everyone, get naked. Let's help each other. Carefully, don't tear anything. Good. You both look great. Wow. I love your freckled skin, Jodi Lee, and your coffee latte skin, Maureen. It contrasts so nicely with my pale skin! I have a skin fetish. I'm into the biggest organ of the human body. Show me your skin, you two! That's good, both of you. Show me your breasts. Pinch your nipples for me. Excite them. Yes. Good. But I'm more into skin than breasts. Stroke your skin, both of you. Touch each other's skin. I'm ready now. Touch my skin too. Yes!

Ah, yes. That's good. Kiss me, Maureen. Jodie Lee, tongue my breasts. Put your fingers deep in my fanny. Maureen, I want your fingers in my other opening, my rear one. Good.

That's good, keep rubbing me. I'm kissing you both between words, speaking very slowly and carefully. Yes. Good. Wow.

Okay, both of you kneel down on either side of me. I'll hold this bar on my exam table for balance. I'll squeeze my nipples. You rub my fanny- my pussy- and you, my ass. That's good, but now I want you to do it with your tongues. Please. Yes! Yes! Ah!

Joe and I will watch this later. We'll keep it private from other people as necessary. I know you're both okay with that. You've both been in group sex with Joe and me. Want some more tonight? Maybe? Ah! Yes! Keep licking me, keep squeezing me! There, right there! Oh yes! Ack! Ah!

Whoa. I needed that. Thank you both. Good job. You don't mind seeing to each other later?

Yes, Maureen? We have time now? Glad to hear it! Yes, you may borrow my Companion. Jodie Lee, I need to give you a physical today. Remember? No, we can both stay naked, I'm fine with that. Let me just look you over. I know someone already did your vitals. Lay down on the table. Lay back. Good. Open your mouth wide for me. Let me check your heart. Stethoscope, Maureen. Good. Great!

Now relax and open your legs wide, Jodie Lee. Yes, I'm pretty sure everything's healthy. I just need to touch you since you excited me a lot just now.

Let me use my fingers. What, you want my tongue too? Okay.

I'm going to touch you, breathe on you, lick between words. Good, you're moaning. Good. Keep watching us and rubbing yourself with my vibrator in that chair, Maureen! You like what you see? Is it exciting you? Good!

Let me give you a full tongue bath, Jodie Lee. A full massage. Yes! I'll lick and touch you all over! I'm so glad we have time for this now. I'm so happy to have been your lover since 2002, back when you were Aussie Special Forces and I was DWB. We first met on Clarke's team. I'll hook up with him again later this week, be sure to bring my husband. Wow. Yes, open wider. Let me lick you, suck your clit. Ah. Mrow. Yes, let it out. Ahh!!

Maureen, are you close? Go ahead, do it. Get there. We're both watching you. Do you need us? Ahh, good. Good. Yes! I always like watching you come, darling.

Lisa and I are going to need to talk about today quite a bit at our next therapy session. Who's my next patient? Tell him to wait a few more minutes. I need to get dressed and clean up a bit. Tell Asher to clean this room as soon as he can. I'll see my next patient in another exam room. We'll probably keep it non-sexual. I'm fine for now. Or maybe, if he needs something... I'll see how it works out.

Are all my audience satisfied with me? I hope so. If not, please seek the erotic professional of your choice and have a good time!

***

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
Anton79Anton797 months ago

Very nice! I love the dialogue.

AG31AG317 months ago

I do like these stories that are all conversation. 5 stars.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

From Book Group to HotWives Club They Started On Books, Went To Men.in Group Sex
Palm Springs Vacation Ch. 01 High school graduate takes a trip to visit aunt and uncle.in Incest/Taboo
The Diablo I get invited to my divorce party. Turns into FMF fun!in Group Sex
Noisy Neighbors Thea goes next door to see what all the racket is.in Group Sex
The Magnificent Seven A woman shares her boyfriend with her BFFs.in Group Sex
More Stories