A Dom's Revenge Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again she howled, and I was glad that I had gagged her. There was a fair enough distance between my house and the neighbors, but still, I was sure that someone out there could have heard her scream ungagged!

She was bawling now, her face a mess again. I continued striking her, pausing between strokes to allow the full blow to take effect.

An image of my wife, from when we were married, prettier than now, on her knees, sucking some nameless faceless mans cock, a smile on her face, a wicked smile on her face knowing, that I didn't know, reveling in the fact that part of the excitement of the very act was knowing that her husband, me, had no fucking clue. Humiliating me, snickering behind my back.

I swung harder now. I cursed at her, called her a cheat, a liar, a whore. I took out my rage on her and it felt oh so good. Her entire body was convulsing now. She had gone quiet, too quiet. I quickly stopped. I was shaking as well, my rage had taken over. I hung up the rod. Quickly I checked her face, she was breathing as I wiped away some of the snot and saliva, clearing her air holes.

She had passed out. I awakened her, slapping her face till she came to. Moaning, the pain quickly returned to her. She wouldn't look me in the eyes. Fear, guilt, pain, humiliation were all coursing through her. I hadn't noticed till then, but she had wet herself, her bowels had emptied and I was glad that I had taken the carpet up in this room, leaving an easily cleanable linoleum floor to wipe fluids like this down.

"This, you fucking bitch, is a little sampling of what's in store for you. Now you know what a punishment feels like. I will beat you if you do something wrong, I will beat you if you screw up, I will beat you if you disobey. Hell, I will beat you because I feel like it. IT. GIVES. ME. PLEASURE."

I unlocked her from the pillory, pulled her up and marched her to the guest bathroom that she was allowed in. I pulled out some healing aloe-vera cream, a special concoction one of my mentors had told me about to help seal the wounds from a whipping.

"Take this cream and apply it to your ass. It will help it heal."

She did and gingerly started to apply it. Her ass was bloody now, long purple and red strikes crossed it. Already sections of it were turning black.

"Apply it more thickly," I said.

She was huffing and puffing, clearly exhausted from the ordeal. I gave her a look as she started to nod and she caught herself.

"Yes, Master." She said though her voice was broken and she has whispered it.

Once done, I marched her into the kitchen. Every step she took was in agony.

"Cook something simple and fast, slave." I commanded. Once we have eaten you may go to your closet and sleep for the night.

"Yes, Master." She said. The tears would have been flowing but I know that she was dehydrated.

"You may drink one glass of water before starting dinner." It would do no good to have her pass out again.

"Thank you, Master." She said and quickly poured herself a glass of tap water.

While she quickly got dinner cooking, I went back into the dungeon and cleaned up her mess. In the future she would have to do this herself, however at the moment, I don't think she would have the energy to do it, and there were quite a few more surprises in this room that I didn't want her discovering until I sprung them on her.

to be continued...

12