A Double-D Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pull it from her ass, Jonny. Show me how wide it can gape," asked Barbie, whose hand played with her own cunt. I pulled my cock from Annie's asshole. She used both of her hands to keep her ass spread, making sure it stayed wide open, letting Barbie and I see into her ass. It was definitely wide open. Her freshly fucked ass looked so good. I put my cock back into her ass, as deep as it would go.

"Taste his cock from my ass," moaned Annie. I pulled my cock from her asshole and pointed it downward to Barbie's waiting mouth. She moved her head slightly and took my prick into her mouth, directly from Annie's little asshole. As she sucked my cock, I leaned towards Annie's ass and made out with her gaping hole. I pulled my cock from Barbie's hot mouth and put it back into Annie's sloppy ass. Barbie tilted her head back so she could eat Annie's cunt while I pounded her asshole. I pulled my cock from her asshole again and went straight into Barbie's mouth for a few fucks. After giving her a taste of cock and ass, I returned to Annie's backdoor and fucked it again. I continued this back and forth for a good ten minutes.

As I fucked Annie's ass, Barbie's big tits were in plain view. Her big sweaty tits looked terribly inviting and I knew I was close to blowing my load again. I pulled my cock from Annie's ass and she quickly spun and took me into her mouth. She sucked my ass-cock as Barbie sat next to Annie on the couch with her legs spread. Barbie played with her puffy cunt as Annie continued working my cock into her throat. "Get my cock nice and wet, so I can screw Barbie's big boobs." I told Annie to sit on the floor between Barbie's legs. Once she was in position, I stood so I my legs were on either side of Annie, and my cock bounced in front of Barbie's sweaty tits.

"Come on, Jonny. Put that big hard prick right here," said Barbie in a nice, slutty voice as she forced her big tits together. The tit-flesh squashed together, showing me where to put my cock. She released her tits and I put my cock into her waiting cleavage. She closed them around my boner and I immediately pumped my cock into her tit-meat. "Oh yeah, fuck my big, sweaty jugs."

Annie played with her cunt as she sat right in the middle of this tit-fuck extravaganza. My ass often brushed the top of her head as I fucked Barbie's tit-tunnel she created. I pulled my cock from Barbie's tit-trap and pointed it downwards towards Annie's head. She knew exactly what to do. She tilted her head back and opened her mouth. I lowered my cock into her mouth, and straight down into her throat. I fucked her mouth for a bit and pulled out. Annie worked my cock with her mouth, covering my Johnson with her saliva. She showed Barbie and me how she loved giving sloppy head. My cock dripped with her spit. "Now put it back between her tits and fuck them like you fucked mine," moaned Annie. One hand went straight to her cunt and the other to Barbie's cunt. My cock returned to Barbie's cleavage.

The amount of spit that Annie had coated my boner with was amazing and a great lubricant for me to screw Barbie's tits. Barbie had her fingers crossed as she held her breasts around my pumping cock. "Screw my tits. Force-feed your cock to my meaty tits. I pounded Barbie's tits like a madman. My hips slapped the bottom of her tits and made a huge racket. "Oh God, Jonny, fuck them fast and hard. Pound me between my tits. Fuck them. Screw my huge tits. Pound my double-Ds with your hard boner."

As I pounded her sweat and spit soaked tits, she erupted in a massive orgasm, causing her body to shake with pleasure. "That's it, Baby. You little tit-fucking slut, you're cumming by getting a nice hard cock between your big tits. That's it; take my hard cock between your fleshy tits. I bet all the guys want to fuck your tits, don't they."

"Oh God, yeah."

"And you let them don't you. You let them slide their cocks between your tits."

"Yes, Jonny, I'll let anyone fuck my tits. I'm a cock slut who likes getting her tits screwed."

I pulled my cock from her tits and Annie again took me into her mouth. She soaked me again with her spit. "Get back between her jugs cream hers like you creamed in mine, Baby." Annie moved and sat next to Barbie for a good view of the finale. Barbie invited me back into her cleavage. My cock was a rod of nerves as I returned into her tit-tunnel. The blonde's soft tits completely enveloped my cock. My balls dragged against her tummy as I thrust between her boobs. The smell of sex was overpowering, and the sounds of moans and tit fucking probably made the neighbors wonder what was happening. I looked at Annie who kneaded her tits as I fucked Barbie's cleavage. "Come on, Jonny, shoot your thick load into her cleavage." Both chicks looked at me with the most sinister looks. Between watching Annie touch herself and feeling my prick slide between Barbie's giant knockers, my time was done.

"Here it comes," I yelled as my prick erupted in yet another cum volcano. I blasted in Barbie's cleavage. As my load splashed her tit flesh, she once again exploded in orgasm. I looked at Annie who shook in orgasm from mauling her own breasts. I continued pumping my cock between Barbie's tits as I deposited my load into her cleavage. I pulled from her tit-tunnel and jerked my cock into her open mouth, letting the last few spurts land on her tongue.

"Those look tasty," moaned Annie as her mouth sought the cum-covered tits of the blonde. She took one into her mouth as I took the other. We both cleaned her tits, sucking the cum I shot on her. Barbie watched us lap at her soaking tits, relishing the feeling of our mouths on her freshly fucked tits. I gathered a nice collection of jizz on my tongue; Barbie took my tongue into her mouth, eating the cum. Annie and I made out as well. Everyone relaxed, feeling each other and making out.

"Man guys, I'm glad you came to Toronto this week. Thanks for sharing your new tits with me, Annie. That was a great surprise."

"We knew you would like it," answered Barbie.

Annie looked at Barbie and me. "I'm glad to finally have my inaugural tit fuck. Now, all those guys who want to slide their pricks between my tits can have their chance," said Annie.

"Hey, maybe we could all do it together," I laughed. Just imagine a bunch of us guys taking turns screwing your tits. Fuck that would be hot," I recommended.

Annie thought about it for a few seconds. "That does sound fun doesn't it? Maybe we should organize a nice little tit-fuck gang-bang." We laughed and made plans.

12