A Dream Comes True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was letting her know she was his, "How long have you known this Angelica, all your adult life, hmmmm?" She nodded. "You have wanted to be loved, screwed and fucked, made love to by a black man all these years?" She nodded. "You have denied yourself; your beautiful sexy body has been waiting for this moment for all your life?" She nodded again.

"Was it what you had expected it to be, was it as good as you hoped it would be, did it give you the satisfaction you have denied yourself?" More nodding ensued. "So when I tell you I need to fuck you, you will never say no to me?" A heavy shake of her lovely blond haired head.

"What if I tell you I might take you away from your husband?" Angelica stiffened but said nothing, He smiled, "don't worry I'm not about to do that." She relaxed, he thought, maybe in the future, I'll farm her out to some selected friends, and I could earn a fortune!' But for the moment he would keep her to himself, he wasn't going to give her to anyone just yet.

"Is my lovely black cock bigger and better than his?" meaning her husband. Again Angelica stiffened; he took that as a yes. "I thought so, pencil dick is he?" Corey swore he felt her giggle. "So pencil dick can't cut it can he, and now you're new black dick has moved into his beautiful wife's hot white pussy, and taken it over?" Angelica moved against him, he was hitting all the right buttons without forcing her to say anything, he was moving her to where he wanted her to be by suggestion only.

"What did it feel like when you sucked your new black cock Angelica," he asked gently, "was it the best you've ever had because it was a big black cock?" Her head nodded. "And now you'll want to suck it, and swallow all of my black seed whenever you can?" More nodding. "Are you going lick and suck my hairy black balls baby?" Nod. "What about my hairy black ass, I like tongue around there too?" She never moved, then a after a few seconds had elapsed, she nodded.

"What about your pussy Angelica, do you want my black lips to suck you up, pull you in?" She kept nodding, "My pink tongue, do you want that all the way in you too?" Nod nod nod. "I'll suck and lick your ass too, stick my tongue right up you and make you cum; do you think you could stop me?" A shake of her lovely head no.

Corey saw his prick pick up; he was exciting himself never mind feeding Angelica more arousal for her day's feast. He rolled her on her side, he was going to fuck her in her ass, he almost asked if she had ever had cock in there, but thought better of it, 'surprise is best,' he told himself.

He pushed her top leg up, so her knee was almost touching her chin, then he straddled her lower one, knees either side, he slid forward, 'should I ram it straight in?' he asked himself, 'show her who's boss, No,' he decided, 'I'll do it slow, she'll accept it better.' Instead he positioned himself and slid into her pussy, Her hands behind her kept her helpless to stop what he was about to do. He groaned at the sight of her little pink hole, a little crinkly and so very inviting.

He got all the way in to her, she was moaning, mewling, grunting as he delved with his cock. "Do like that Angelica, do you like my big black cock in your married white beautiful pussy?" He was taunting her somewhat. "I bet pencil dick can't get this far can he?" he said and rammed it in, Angelica broke out in a sweat, she wanted to shout, "No he can't Corey, no he can't," but she managed hold her mouth shut, and keep her counsel, just!

Corey pulled back and out, aimed it at the unwitting ass hole and slid in, he had a hold of her, knees at her back, and against her stomach, his hands on her waist, his elbow at the back of her raised knee, she was going nowhere! Her head went right back, the leg he was sat on kicked as much as it was allowed, her upper leg shot out, but he kept it in place.

Her head twisted this way and that, Corey pulled back and went in again, then he started her very first ass fucking, one she had only ever imagined in her mind. But the one she had imagined was this one. She was being force fucked in her ass by a big black cock, just like she had always dreamed of in her head. She turned her head to him, he saw her face, it was bright red. Her eyes were bulging, her cheeks were puffed out. But her mouth was closed, zipped tight, two lines of pure determination not to scream and cry.

It gave Corey all the reason to fuck her ass and he did, he held her as he ripped into her hard, but steadily, she waved her head from side to side, he could see the pain in her. But he also, and just as he was taking pity on her, and was going stop or at least slow down. He saw her squirt her cum right out of her dripping, soaking, and super slick pussy. Her hips convulsed on his, she jetted her love juice all over her bed, it landed about two feet away before slowing and dribbling out of her.

This made Corey cum too, Angelica did cry out then as she felt him filling her with it, the heat boiled her back up, and she came again. Then she knew no more, she didn't feel Corey emptying his luscious cum into her ass. She didn't feel him pull out, straighten her up, slide in next to her and pull the covers over them. She didn't know her young black lover, her young black master had fallen asleep holding her.

She was spooned into him, she felt warm, she was in an ocean being gently rocked by the soft warm waves, golden sand spilled around her gorgeous head, she was cocooned in silk black flesh. She snuggled back into the warm body next to her. Then she opened her eyes, she had been dreaming, she felt her husband next to her, she was in his arms. She lifted the sheet and saw his now, to her, scrawny white arm. Angelica was desolate, bereft, she wasn't where she wanted and needed to be. She had wanted to waken to Corey. 'Corey!' she shouted in her head.

Angelica slipped out of bed and looked at him, laid there, she sneered in her head, 'Pencil dick!" It had been the best dream ever, nothing would ever compare to it. She knew she would probably never have it again, maybe snippets, but not in its entirety. Then she felt the cum dripping down her legs, it had been so real.

For the first time in her life she had been satisfied sexually, she had been overcome by a black lover, and used in such a way that she would never know again. Angelica went into her bathroom and cried, tears of sadness flowed down her extraordinarily beautiful face. "Oh Corey, Oh Corey," she whispered to him in her heart.

She recovered after some time, and went downstairs, 'at least he'll be out all day golfing, I won't have to listen to his blithering pontificating chatter about work!'' She had never ever spoken to him like this, it was in her head, but she had never even thought such things. She told herself. 'I need him, I need him,' she said to her reflection in the mirror, 'I need his black cock in me again and again, anyway he wants to!'

She picked up her phone, "Hi Mary, I have something's I need doing this morning, is Corey busy?"

Oh that's great Mary, no I'll see to him don't worry, ten o clock then?"

"Thank you Mary, I'll be ready, bye." And Angelica was ready, she was wearing an extremely short white silk dressing gown, tied with a loose bow, her hair was perfect, parted in the centre, hanging over her slim shoulders, her makeup was, and she was. Corey had been letting her know he had the hots for her for weeks, even months.

"Well Corey, today is your lucky day, and you'd better believe it!" and she waved a length of soft rope in her hands, one end already tied in a loop.

12