A Dream Vacation Ch. 03

Story Info
JP and 'Vicki' spend their third day together and more
2k words
4.66
50.1k
48

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 05/03/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,777 Followers

Chapter 03 -- The Last Day ... or Maybe Not

When JP awoke the next morning Vicki was still curled up against him and the events of the previous day flooded through him. This beautiful woman, who was desired and fantasized about by millions of men and women had given herself to him. She had told him that she wanted to have his children, not just one child but multiple children, and that she wanted to be with him and him alone. They had talked and shared hopes and dreams, failures and disasters, and made plans together for most of the night until they had finally fallen asleep in each others arms.

Now the light of day was shining in and for the briefest of moments JP wondered if he could possibly be this lucky, yet the proof was lying in the bed next to him. Slowly he slipped from the bed and entered the bathroom. Some of Vicki's clothes still hung from various hooks and rails throughout the room and the smell of her perfume lingered on them causing his cock to harden just as it had before and he wondered how Vicki felt about morning sex.

Exiting the bathroom he found that he didn't have to worry about that since Vicki was already awake and the covers from the bed were kicked off exposing her body with her legs spread wide. "I woke up from the most erotic dream and realized that the only thing I wanted right now was you in me filling me with your cum again. Think you're up to it?" she teased.

JP leaned over and grabbed Vicki's ankles, spreading her wider as he climbed onto the bed between them as she pulled her knees up to her chest. "I think I've died and gone to heaven" he murmured at the fantastic sight of Vicki's nude body beneath him. A thick drop of precum formed at the head of his cock and slowly fell to land on her pussy. JP then rubbed it in with the underside of his cock, spreading it across the swollen lips before patting her erect clit with his shaft. Then just like the first time he slid the big cockhead along her hot pussy lips, leaving a glimmering trail of precum.

Vicki began to move beneath him. "Make love to me, darling. Fill me with that hard cock of yours and cum deep inside of me. Make me a mommy just like we talked about."

JP placed his cock against her entrance and slowly eased it into her steamy depths as she sighed beneath him.

"I didn't realize that I'd still be so sensitive this morning," Vicki sighed. "Just go nice and slow until I get used to having you in me again. That's it ... nice and slow. Don't stop. Just keep going until you're all the way inside of me. Then we'll take a break until my poor little pussy gets used to you."

JP did as Vicki asked until he finally felt his scrotum nestled against her buttocks and the tip of his cock barely touching her cervix. JP looked at her, "You're mine ... all mine ..."

"Mmmmmmmm, yes I am."

JP pressed his hands into the mattress on either side of her and began to slowly work his cock in and out of her pussy while Vicki wrapped her sexy legs around him, locking her heels on his pumping ass as she looked up at him with eyes filled with desire and ...??

JP continued to slip and in and out of Vicki, his breath quickening with each thrust.

"Yessss, that's the way I need it. Fill me with your cock ... just a little faster now ... Mmmmmmmmm ... yeessssssssss ... just like that ... Now, fuck me hard, darling ... Don't hold anything back ... I want every bit of you."

Hearing "darling" come from Vicki caused JP to look at her. Not just at her face and body but to look deep into her. Suddenly he knew the answer to a question he had been afraid to ask. "Vicki, I know this is going to sound cliché right now but I Love You."

"I know, sweetheart. I feel the same way but was afraid to say it. I was afraid if you knew you'd run, but I Love You too," she panted. "AAaagghhhh ... fuck me, JP."

JP leaned down and kissed her passionately before descending to her breasts and start sucking on one of her nipples.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm, yessssss, suck my nipple, suck them and pull on them with your lips, see how hard they get and how the areola gets all bumpy when you lick them. It's like electricity flowing directly from my nipple to my pussy each time you play with them," she moaned. "Yesssssssss, fuck me baby, oh god you feel so fucking big right now, fuck me, make me cum. Fuck me ... fuck me ... fuck me hard. Fill my pussy with your cum. I want you to fill me so much that it drips onto my ass. Push it in deeper, JP. Fill my pussy with your cock," Vicki panted each time JP thrust into her depths.

Soon she could feel he had his entire length thrusting into her as JP grabbed her ass and pulled her to him.

"Oh ... yes ... my ... love ... fuck ... me ... hard ... yes ... fuck ... me ... fuck me."

JP knew he couldn't last much longer, "Vicki, I can't hold back much longer I'm going to cum soon." he yelled

"Now, JP ... now. I'm ... cumming ... toooooo ... fill ... meeeee ... fuck ... meeee ... give ... me ... our ... baby ... aaaaaaaAAAGGGGHHHHHHHHH."

JP and Vicki reached their orgasmic peaks together, thrashing and pulling at each other in an effort to never let the feeling stop until they slowly descended and found themselves wrapped in each others arms. The room remained silent as each thought of the 'three words" that had been spoken until they both began to talk in unison.

"JP, did you really mean what you said ... I mean about loving me?"

"Yes, I did and I do. I've spent most of my life chasing the things that I thought I wanted; money, power, prestige, but these last couple of days with you I've found more happiness and satisfaction then I've ever felt before. You fill some void in my life that I didn't even know or admit that I had and I don't ever want it to stop. What about you ... did you mean it?"

Silence once again filled the room before Vicki spoke, "I think I do, I'm not sure. I've heard guys say those words so many times in my life that I've become immune to it, but with you I felt it opening something deep inside of me almost like a small candle being lit or uncovered. Do you understand?"

"I think so."

"It's kind of like what you were saying. In the beginning I looked for love and thought I had found it with some of the guys in the business, then I realized that it was just for show so I stopped looking and put those dreams away ... at least until I finally met a gentleman." Vicki rolled over onto her side and looked at JP. "Now I just don't know. I definitely feel something special with you but I'm not just sure if it's that once-in-a-lifetime love or not."

JP had hoped for a different answer but also realized there she was being totally honest with him and that there was always a chance. "Ok, enough of being so serious. What should we do today?"

Vicki leaned over and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek before springing up from the bed, "Right now I need to take a shower and I'm famished. Why don't you go get us something to eat while I get ready?"

JP left as he heard the water running and had a sinking feeling in his stomach with each step he took. When he returned his greatest fears had come true. Vicki was gone and a note sat in the middle to the bed waiting for him, which he opened and read.

JP,

Please forgive me for leaving this way but our conversation this morning has left me with a lot to think about, besides which Marketa has obligations that need to be fulfilled before I can think of a new life.

Please don't think poorly of me.

XOXOXO, Vicki

JP slowly folded the letter and sat down on the edge of the bed memorizing each part and piece of the room in which he had fulfilled his greatest fantasy after which he packed his travel bag and placed the note in his wallet. It was only then that he realized that the flannel shirt that he had borrowed to Vicki/Marketa was gone. Thirty minutes later he took one last look at the hotel in his rearview mirror before heading back towards home.

*********************

Life returned to normal, more or less, for JP after he got back. The company continued to expand and as the CEO he had little to do with its daily operations leaving him time for other things. Three months later he married a woman who had recently moved to town after a whirl-wind romance that left the entire town talking.

In the mean time, Marketa had made two new films and was rumored to be pregnant before suddenly announcing her retirement and disappearing from the film industry.

********************

JP stood at the foot of the stairs calling his wife, "Honey, are you almost ready? Dinner is scheduled to be served at eight o'clock," before whispering to himself, "Though I'd rather just skip the whole thing."

"I'll be there in a moment. This damn dress is too tight."

Climbing the stairs he stood and watched her standing in front on the full-length mirror struggling with the zipper. The dress was a deep purple that plunged low to reveal her 36D cleavage which was highlighted even further by the diamond necklace that fell to nestle between her breasts, while her breath-taking face was framed by the matching diamond earrings.

"What are you looking at?"

"You."

"Ya, right! I can tell from that look on your face and the bulge starting in the front of your pants that you're thinking about Marketa again."

"SO, is there anything wrong about thinking about the woman who changed my life? Just think about it ... if I hadn't met her during my vacation I probably would have come home and gone back to work at the company. Instead, she helped me to see the value of the other more important things in life. So you see ... it's because of her that I'm with you. Now, would you like some help?"

Looking over at him, her brown eyes seemed to draw him in. "It would be nice if you'd help. I can't believe this dress doesn't fit. I just wore it a couple of weeks ago and now I can't even get the damn zipper closed."

"Well, that's what happens when you're 4 months pregnant," he teased as he moved behind her and grabbed the zipper. "You know we could skip this whole thing, in which case you could just wear that," he said as he pointed to his old flannel shirt which was draped over the bedroom chair.

Smiling in the mirror as she looked at JP's reflection Vicki replied, "Since the benefit is being sponsored by your company I don't think we can just skip it but I promise that I'll be more than happy to get into 'our' shirt as soon as we get home. Now, would you please finish getting this damn dress zipper up so we can get going?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

"I always did love a gentleman," she smiled seductively. "Oh, before I forget to tell you. I couldn't get any of my lingerie to fit under this dress without leaving all kinds of bulges so I didn't bother putting any on."

"Darling, you truly are the 'perfect woman'."

'Yes I am and I'll prove it again when we get back home," she whispered as she walked past him.

JP stood there watching as she walked away thinking, "Dream vacations don't always have to end after all ... sometimes they just get better and better."

Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,777 Followers