A Dream Vacation Ch. 04

Story Info
JP and Vicki return to the hotel where they first met.
8.6k words
4.72
36.9k
34

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 05/03/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,778 Followers

A Dream Vacation for Two

Chapter 04 – The Story Continues

By Ghostwalker

As always a special thanks to my editor "LarryinSeattle"


"It's been better but its also been a whole lot worse," Vicki thought as she sat looking at her nude form in the mirror. At one time a noted star in the Adult Entertainment Industry, she was now the mother of a two-year old son and married to the greatest man in the world as far as she was concerned. The problem was that after the baby was born, both she and JP had fallen into a routine that was far too common with married couples.

During the pregnancy, her 32D-26-37 figured had ballooned to a staggering 32DDD-47-43 which the doctor had said wasn't uncommon. The problem started after the baby was born when she had delved into motherhood and neglected herself so that now even after two years, she was 32D-33-40.

JP hadn't been much better. At 47, he had developed a 'middle-age spread' as he jokingly referred to his enlarged stomach.

"And this definitely hasn't helped that," she mused as she looked from her body to the reflection of the bed behind her. When she and JP had first met they had spent almost every moment wrapped in each other's arms. They had made love in the bathroom, on the bed, and even at a roadside rest stop during their first weekend together. After they were married, they'd 'broken in' every room in the house as well as the boat, backyard, and even his office. But now, their love-making had lost its spark.

Sighing, she stood and walked to her closet to grab some clothes for the day. It was at that moment that fate chose to intervene. When she pulled out the sweatshirt she was planning on wearing, a large flannel shirt came with it and fell to the floor. It was the same flannel shirt that JP had given her the first night they met.

Instantly, a sparkle twinkled in her eyes as she remembered that weekend. "I wonder," she thought as she put the sweatshirt back onto the shelf and slipped on the flannel. "Mmmmmmmm," she sighed. "This shirt always did feel good and ... get me horny," she remembered as she felt the material rub against her nipples. Gently, she ran her hands up the front of the shirt and cupped her breast, giving them a squeeze. "AAArrrggghhhh."

It was at just this moment that JP walked into the room and saw her standing there in nothing but his old flannel shirt. "That always did look better on you than it did on me," he teased as he stepped up behind her and wrapped her in his arms. "I still remember the first time I saw you in it. I got so hard ... just like I am now," he whispered.

Vicki felt JP's cock hardening and pressing against the front of his pants as she spun in his arms to look into his green eyes. "As much as I'd love to, darling, I have an appointment with the baby's doctor in half an hour." Once again parenthood had intervened.

JP slowly released her and stepped back, replying, "Ok, I'll see you later then," as he grabbed his jacket from its hanger and walked out the door.

Vicki instantly felt empty and longing for something she hadn't felt since the baby had been born. She missed the passion they had once shared and an idea began to form in her head. Walking to her bureau, she opened the top drawer and pulled out her calendar. Quickly, she counted; seven months until the anniversary of the date they had met. "I wonder," she thought as she put the flannel shirt back on the shelf.

Later that day she called an old friend from 'the business' and told her what was going on and what she wanted to do. Her friend instantly agreed to help and set a date for the two of them to meet.

At first, JP barely noticed when Vicki disappeared every Tuesday and Friday. It was only when he happened to be in town and saw her entering that gym that he recalled her frequent absence. Slowly, he watched her body return to the form that had so aroused him. Then he realized he could use some help himself and began to work out at the gym in his company's corporate office.

Slowly, inch-by-inch the bulges disappeared until just before her target date, Vicki looked at herself in the mirror once again. "Nice," she thought as she stared at herself with an appraising eye. Her 5-foot, 8-inch body was toned and rippled when she moved. Though not the body she had when she met JP, she was more than satisfied with the 32DD-28-37 figure before her. She'd let her hair grow since having the baby and it now hung to mid-back and for the first time since she'd taken her first film job, she'd let the hair between her legs grow until she was now a 'natural' woman.

Instinctively, her hands began to roam over her body and the faint aroma of her desire drifted to her nostrils, triggering a twinkle in her hazel eyes. "Soon. Very soon," she whispered before pulling her hands away. Walking to the closet, she reached in and grabbed a pair of shorts and a peasant top. Quickly, she put them on and headed downstairs.

JP was sitting at his desk in his home office when she entered. "Wow!!" he exclaimed as he stood and walked to her and wrapped her in his arms. "You look absolutely fantastic."

"I'm glad you approve."

"I'd have to be blind or dead not to approve." He laughed as he pulled her closer for a kiss.

"Slow down, tiger."

"Whaaa???"

"I have something planned and you'll just have to wait before you get any of this," she teased as she moved away and ran her hands from her hips to her waist and up to cup her breasts. "Just get back on that thing," she pointed to his computer, "and tell Jennifer that you're going to be gone for awhile. After all, you did make her the President of your company before your last trip."

"Ok," he replied reluctantly. "Can I at least ask where I'm going?"

"Nope. Just pack for warmer weather," she replied as she left the room adding a little extra wiggle to her ass for his benefit.

Two days later, he exited the house for the first surprise of their adventure. There, in the driveway, Vicki sat waiting on his BMW motorcycle. "What the ...? I sold this after we got married. I didn't think you'd want me riding any more because of the baby."

Vicki smiled mischievously, "I know why you sold it. I even know who you sold it to since I gave him the money to buy it. It was titled in my name less than 48 hours after you sold it. I've had it stored and maintained since then."

"But why?"

"Because you loved it almost as much as you love me and little Jacob."

JP wrapped his arms around her and gave her a hug.

"Now get on. We have places to go," Vicki teased.

"Where?"

"Just turn on the GPS I had added and follow the directions. I'm sure you'll figure it out soon enough."

"Whatever you say, ma'am," he answered as he pulled on his old leather jacket and climbed onto the bike.

Vicki wrapped her arms around him and pressed her breasts against his back. Unlike his original trip, the GPS took them west to the town of Prairie du Chen before turning south on the Great River Parkway along the Mississippi River. Neither of them seemed to mind as they talked and joked as the miles slid by.

The roadway was green and lush with trees contrasted by the blue of the river. Little towns and villages swept by until they caught sight of St. Louis. Following the directions programmed into the GPS, they detoured around the city and down the back roads until they found themselves at the entrance to Mark Twain National Forest.

"Take that road on the left," Vicki whispered.

Skeptical, JP called back. "Are you sure?"

"Yep."

"Where does it go?"

"Does it matter?"

Carefully, JP pulled onto the dirt road as Vicki had said and soon they were traveling through the deep green of a roadway enveloped by trees. Finally, they came to an open meadow.

"Pull over here and stop."

Giving in to her adventurous mood, he did and was instantly rewarded as she leaped from the motorcycle and began dancing and spinning like a young girl through the tall meadow grass. "Isn't it beautiful?"

A sudden sense of peace came over him as he took in the scents of evergreen and warm summer grass. "Not nearly as beautiful as you."

Giddy, she stopped before him and teased, "You know comments like that will get you anything."

"Promises, promises," he called to her as she skipped across the meadow.

"Well, just for that you'll have to wait. Now come and give me a hand," she called over her shoulder as she headed back to the cycle.

"What are you talking about?"

"Oh, didn't I tell you? This is where we're staying tonight."

A look of amusement and bewilderment crossed JP's face until he saw Vicki pull two light-weight sleeping bags and small tent from the compartment behind her backrest on the motorcycle.

"There's some food and other stuff that we'll need tonight in that travel bag," she continued, pointing to the bag on the right side of the cycle.

Quickly, they set up camp and finished dinner just in time to enjoy the sunset while they had some hot tea.

"So how long have you been planning this?"

"Oh, about six or seven months."

"And may I ask where we're going?"

"You can ask," she teased as she stood up and headed for the tent, "but all I'm going to tell you is that I'm going to bed."

Mockingly, JP moaned as he banked up the fire before heading for the tent himself. What he found was everything he'd hoped for.

Vicki was lying on top of the sleeping bags dressed only in sheer, black panties and bra. "So are you just going to stay there staring or are you coming in?"

JP crawled into the tent and immediately found himself between her spread legs as the tent filled with the heady aroma of her arousal.

"When you first met me, you not only knew who I was but what I was, yet you took me for your lover and later as your wife. Since that time, we've grown together in some ways but apart in others. This weekend I'm hoping we can recapture some of what we've left behind," she purred as she stretched her arms out towards him. "You once told me that I was the 'perfect woman' because I could be the perfect lady out of bed and the perfect slut in bed. Well this may not be a bed but we'll just have to make do with it."

JP slid into the tent and together, they struggled to get his clothes off. First his shirt and then his T-shirt, yet when they tried to get his pants off, they found that the harder they tried the more tangled and knotted they became until the sound of their laughter filled the tent.

Finally, Vicki pulled away and slid towards the tent door. "I have an idea."

Curious, he watched as she slipped out of the tent and waited until he heard her call. "Why don't you come out here and join me?"

JP fumbled his way from the tent with his pants still around his ankles to the vision of Vicki standing in the moonlight. The light reflected from her bra and panties turning them to a silvery-gray and a soft, warm breeze flowing across her body and rustling her hair.

"You are absolutely beautiful," he stammered.

Sensuously, she moved towards him until she pressed her body against his and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"I warned you earlier that comments like that could get you anything," she sighed as she pulled him down to meet her lips.

The instant their lips met, JP's body began to respond. The woman in his arms was not only his wife but at one time had been known as Marketa B. She had been his fantasy woman and the object of many of his most lurid dreams. It was only by a quirk of fate that they had been brought together.

Pulling her lips from his, she looked into his eyes. "You know they say that actions speak louder than words and from what I feel right now ...," she murmured as she slid her hand down to the bulge growing in his boxer-briefs. "I think your actions are saying all that needs to be said."

"Tease," he whispered.

Pretending to be upset, she pulled away from him and put her hands on her hips. "Tease is it? When may I ask have I ever teased you?"

"Every chance you get."

Laughing, she stepped back into his arms. "True, but when have I ever teased without finishing what I started?"

JP purposely hesitated before answering, "Mmmmmmm."

Vicki began to squirm and try to pull away. "I'll show you."

Instead of releasing her, JP pulled her closer as he felt her breasts pressing against his chest and her nipples hardening. "Ok, ok," he teased back, "so instead of being a 'tease' how about a 'vixen'?"

Immediately, she stopped and pressed herself against him tighter. "That's a start but I think I have a better word."

"Ya, what's that?"

"Slut," she whispered. "Your slut and only your slut." After which she began kissing his neck while her hands caressed his back and chest.

"I like the sound of that," he moaned.

"I thought you might," she continued as her lips descended over his chest and stomach to the waist band of his briefs and stopped. The musky aroma drifting to her nostrils thrilled her. Then slowly she leaned forward and kissed his hard cock through the material. "You know what I haven't done in awhile?"

Lost in the pleasure she had ignited, JP could only shake his head.

"This," she finished as she pulled his shorts down releasing his hard cock. Then without a second of hesitation, she wrapped her hand around the base and kissed the head.

"AAaarrrrgghhhhh," he groaned.

"So you like that? Well, how about this then?" she quizzed as she took the head into her mouth and began to swirl her tongue around it.

JP was overwhelmed with the feeling and instinctively slid his fingers into her hair. "You know damn well how much I love it when you play with my cock."

Pulling away, she replied, "Yes, I do but you know one of the advantages of being an ex-porn star? I know all kinds of tricks that I can use to make things even more enjoyable," she finished as she lifted his cock and licked the underside as if it were a popsicle.

The moment she reached the nerves under his cockhead, JP felt his body shake. "Ohhhhhh. If you don't stop that you're going to get a load of my cum all over you."

"And what's wrong with that?" she purred as she took his cock back into her mouth.

JP instantly began to rock back and forth, using his hands to pull her toward him as he fucked her mouth. The sensations in his groin were growing quickly to a roaring flame ready to burst until she pulled away again and squeezed at the base of his cock.

"Another advantage of having my background is you learn exactly how to slow things down and make the very most of them."

JP groaned and tried to hold her there but Vicki slid from his grasp and moved back until she sat down on a blanket they had left draped across a tree by the fire.

"Come here, lover."

JP shuffled towards her and almost fell before plopping down on the ground in front of her. Hardly able to contain himself, he pulled and yanked on his clothes until they lay in a pile on the ground and he knelt before her, his cock pointing straight out from his body.

"Ohhhhhh, I love the sight of your cock," she whispered huskily.

"And I love the sight of this," he replied as he reached for her.

"Actually, I think you like the sight of this," she continued as her right hand pulled aside the crotch of her panties and her left hand released the clasp of her bra, allowing her tits to escape its confines.

"You're absolutely right," he whispered as he descended on her exposed tits.

Shivers ran up and down her spine as she felt him suck on her left nipple. "Yessssss," she hissed. "I've missed this so much."

Confused, he pulled away, "But we've made love plenty of times since the ..."

But she didn't let him finish, "It's not that. It's just feeling so wicked ... and horny. I felt as if I had lost a part of myself after the baby was born. We made love but some of the passion seemed to have disappeared."

He sat there momentarily before replying. "I've felt that same way but didn't want to say anything to you. I was afraid that maybe I was the cause if it and ... well ... that you'd leave."

Vicki immediately placed her hands on his face and pulled him to her. "I love you and always will. It wasn't you and it wasn't me it was just that we got so wrapped up in being parents we forgot what it was like to be lovers."

JP kissed her hard and deep, his tongue slipping between her lips to battle with her tongue. Breathless, he finally broke their kiss and smiled. "I don't know about you but I feel pretty unwrapped right now."

Looking back at him she replied, "I guess I'm still a little over dressed right now."

"I can take care of that," he snarled as he grabbed the side of her panties and pulled. A ripping sound soon echoed throughout the meadow followed almost immediately by a muffled shriek as he pulled her bra off.

"Mmmmm, this feels good but I can think of something that would feel a lot better," she whispered.

"So could I but not quite yet," he said, leaning forward until his head was between her spread legs. "I've always loved this view and even more the way you react when I do this," he said as he blew across her aroused pussy lips.

A hissing sound escaped Vicki's lips as she took a deep breath.

JP never gave her a chance to say a word as he quickly descended on her. Her lips were full and blood-filled from her arousal and the aroma drifting from her only heightened the taste of the pussy juices that coated her lips and inner thigh. "Mmmmmmmmm," he hummed as he pressed against her and slid his tongue upwards along her slit until he struck her clit.

Vicki's legs instinctively tightened around his head as she ground her pussy against him. "That's it, lover. Ohhhhhhhh, so good. Lick my pussy. Now ... ooohhhhhhh fffuuucckkkkkk!!" she groaned as he gently nibbled on her distended clit. Her body began to buck up against him as he continued. "So nice ... so fucking nice. Lick my pussy. Stick your tongue deep inside of me. Oh god, I've needed this. Gonna cum ... gonna cum soon ... so soon ... haven't cum this fast in a long time ... oh my god ... oh my god ... now ... gonna cum right NNOOWWWWW," she yelled as she spiraled off into oblivion.

JP continued sending her higher and higher in her orgasmic bliss before kneeling between her legs and running his cock up and down the length of her slit while leaning forward and sucking on her tit. Then just as he felt her relax, he slid his cock into her wanton pussy.

Instead of pulling him closer, Vicki placed her hands on his chest and pushed him away. "Not like that. Not tonight. Tonight, here," she said waving her hand at the wilderness around them, "I want you to take me like a wild animal. I want you to fuck me hard and deep and ... I ... want you to breed me. Fill my pussy with your cock and your cum."

JP couldn't believe what he was hearing. They had talked about more children but Vicki had always seemed reluctant. "Are you sure?"

Slipping from the log, Vicki turned around and knelt on her hands and knees. "Absolutely. I stopped taking my birth control pills just after I was done with my last cycle. I want to have another baby and another one after that. I was scared after Jacob was born. I thought that you wouldn't find me attractive or sexy any more but now I know it just takes a little work on my part, too." Then she wiggled her ass before looking back over her shoulder at him. "But enough talking for now. Fuck me."

Moving up behind her, he placed his cock against the entrance to her womanly core and pushed. He could feel her pussy spreading and stretching as more and more of his cock disappeared inside of her until he suddenly felt the head of his cock press against her cervix. A whimper escaped her but rather than pull away she pushed against him harder.

Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,778 Followers