A Drink with Dora

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ride mih Denny, ride mih pokey hard," she exclaimed.

I was surprised by her use of the local slang word 'pokey' which was considered a more raw and vulgar word than pussy or cunt for describing that beautiful part of feminine anatomy, the vagina, and was generally, only used by ghetto or poor country folk. It however sparked a fire in me and I began a vigorous pounding between the wide spread legs, flailing the mud coloured, bald mound with deep and slaughterous punches. By this time the room was bright with new sunlight and I stared mesmerized at the wild bouncing of the big chocolate balls on her chest with their stiff and lengthened pips. With arched back, I grabbed her shoulders in a firm grip and fucked the muddy-brown, sister pokey mercilessly, hearing my lower belly smacking into hers noisily.

I rode her hard for a long time enjoying her moaning and hissing and occasional outbursts of profanity blending with the sounds of the bouncing bed and colliding bellies. I came with an intensity that dragged a loud snarl and growl out of my mouth and as I jerked on top of Dora's sweating body I heard her phone on the night stand began to sing. I rolled off of her onto my back, breathing heavily, just like she was. Dora reached for the phone and after picking it up pressed the answer button before looking at the face, when she did peer at the phone face she looked at me with wide open eyes. She put the phone to her ears and spoke, obviously trying to subdue her heavy breathing

"Morning mommy, how are you ... I don't know if he's awake as yet ... he's outside on the couch ... I'll have to go check on him, hold for a moment," she said, and I saw on her face what appeared to be a look of fear and shame.

Dora sat up in the bed breathing heavily, with slightly trembling hands, for about thirty seconds before passing the phone to me. It was my mother asking me to pop into town and get something for her on my way home. She apologized for waking me up so early, but wanted to make sure she got onto me before I'd already left for home. The night before I'd called her to let her know that I'd run into Dora in town and that I'd be overnighting at her place. Although I was twenty-four and working and had been sexually active for years now, I hardly ever slept out and when I did, always called one or the other parent or siblings and let them know that I wouldn't be home until the next day.

Dora had got up and gone to the window while I was talking to mom. She was looking out through a crack between blinds that she had drawn together, standing there in splendid nakedness, her shiny brown ass looking tantalizingly sexy. I laid there for a few seconds after putting down the phone, enjoying the look of my sister's shiny and fluffy bottom still glowing from sexual activity. I got up and went over to her, smacking her playfully on the soft ass before putting my hand around her shoulder. She put a hand around my waist and leaned into me. She looked up at me with sad, apologetic eyes and I saw the tracks of tears on her full cheeks. Her body was shaking slightly.

"I'm sorry for what I made you do," she whispered.

"You ... didn't make me do anything ... I did what I wanted to do ... we're in this together and there's nothing to be sorry about ... I liked what we did and I hope you liked it too."

She started to sob and I turned her around to face me. I crouched and placed my mouth to her trembling lips. She opened up and we kissed long and passionately. I tasted the salt of her tears.

I dropped to my knees in front of her and pushed her gently to brace against the window. There were dried tracks of sex fluids on her inner thighs. I lifted one rounded, slim leg and placed it on my shoulder and moved my face to the beautiful brown lump between her thighs. I could see that it had started to twitch in anticipation. I licked it slowly and carefully before latching onto the clit. She moaned out loud and I lifted the other leg onto my shoulder and supported her with my hands under her buttocks as I sucked on the excited clit. My face, especially my chin and nose was smeared with pussy fluid.

I remained on my knees, tending to her happy pussy until she shuddered as an orgasm took over her body. When she finally lowered her legs, she almost fell to the floor. I held onto to her and getting up, led her to the bed. I asked her to lay on her belly and I positioned myself between her spread legs. Sliding back some, I began licking and chewing on her brown batty, occasionally passing my tongue in the crack.

I got on my knees and she raised her ass high, allowing me to send my cock up the waiting pussy hole. I instructed her to get back on her belly and I lay flat on the fluffy ass, fucking her, at first slowly, then vigorously. I fucked her from the back for close to an hour, sometimes alternating with having her get on knees and elbows with ass high or on her side with leg held up, but always hitting the fine pussy from the back until I sent a diminished load of hot cum up her clinging snatch. We got up and made breakfast together, and assured each other that this was the beginning and not the end.

When I got home I met mom in the kitchen and handed her the few groceries I'd picked up for her.

"You two had fun together?" she asked smiling sweetly.

"Yeah, it was nice talking over old stories and stuff."

"That sister of yours didn't make you drink too much?" she asked, turning to face me squarely with accusing eyes.

"Not, really, I said," giggling.

Her eyes moved all over my face and it looked like she was suddenly struggling to breathe.

"You look tired ... you two must have talked way into the night ... before going to bed," she said, her eyes suddenly becoming glassy and a look of suspicion clouded her face.

"Sort of," I mumbled, taken aback by her sudden change in countenance.

"Sort of?" she asked, repeating my words.

She looked away swiftly then immediately returned her eyes to my face, the suspicious look seemingly changed to one of anxious concern or worry. It was then that I noticed that she was staring at the bottom of my neck and I suddenly remembered how Dora had bitten and chewed on it, and the emerging hickey mark I'd observed in the bathroom mirror after showering. My head went into overdrive and thinking quickly I held her steady gaze as I let loose a sweet and necessary lie.

"We were only alone during the afternoon and early evening ... some friends of Dora's dropped by ... a few ladies from her office and a couple of guys ... we had a little party that went past midnight ... one of the ladies got so drunk she had to sleep over."

Looking at me steadily, mom exhaled deeply and I could see the relief on her face. It was as if she had let go of a huge burden. She looked at me with a knowing smile and twinkle in her eyes. Her face bore a satisfied and relieved look as she turned away from me to continue with her chores.

12