A Dumb Blonde

Story Info
Husband talks housewife Joy into a GangBang.
2.8k words
4.16
303.5k
54
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
English Bob
English Bob
2,416 Followers

It's not that I wish to cast aspersions towards all woman similarly bestowed with fair hair, I'm sure that you all have advanced intelligence, commonsense and wit. Over the years, however, much to my delight, I have had the good fortune to meet several charming ladies who have been, shall we say; intellectually challenged!

If there were one fine example of womanhood that would prove the adage of my title true, then it would have to be my wife, Joy. Blonde haired down to the last curly tress on her beautiful pubic mound, Joy generally lives up to her name. She's not petite, but neither is she Amazonian; at 5' 5"and about 135lbs she has a stature and figure that many women would happily kill for. One of her most alluring features is her chest; 36DD breasts that she usually forces into a half-cup bra beneath a low cut top. Joy is always the life and soul. It's not that she's really stupid, it's just that sometimes she can be very gullible. She also has an amusing habit of saying the wrong thing at the wrong time! For example; we had some friends round to our house a few weeks ago and Roger had run out of smokes.

"The only place you could go now would be the 11-7." Said Joy in response to Roger's enquiry.

I laughed at her obvious mistake. "I think you've got that the wrong way around, hon!"

"Oh..." she replied, completely dead-pan, "you mean you want me to go?"

I have many other examples!

I have always loved Joy's sweet gullibility and consider it to be one of her most redeeming feature, but she has other wonderful attributes as well - not the least of which being a voracious appetite for sex. In the seven years that we've been married, we have experimented with many varied forms of bedroom play. Oral and anal sex are commonplace for us, as is fantasy role-playing and occasionally dressing up. Joy gets off on a little humiliation and spanking her bare or panty-clad buttocks is always a favourite. My fantasies and desires, however have often included voyeurism and, as Joy has little inhibitions when it comes to exhibiting herself, we have had many fun and exciting moments out of the house where she can often be persuaded to flash her ample cleavage or panties at unsuspecting men.

Recently though, I have really wanted to take my voyeurism to the next, obvious stage: To see Joy actually have sex with other men! I had to be a little careful how I approached this subject, though; Joy may seem like she's willing to try anything, but if she thinks an idea to be too much, she will flatly refuse. In this situation there is usually little that can be done to change her mind. I had been wracking my brains for weeks trying to come up with a fail-safe approach and was beginning to despair of ever finding one, when suddenly, one night, it just came to me.

We had been fooling around in bed that night. With my lips firmly attached to her clit, Joy had already experienced two crashing orgasms and was quickly heading for a third. As her shuddering, twitching legs finally released my head and the moment passed, she realised that my hard-on, that was throbbing like mad, was badly in need of relief.

"You want to put it between these?" she asked holding her breasts out as if for my inspection.

I never need to be asked twice to titty-fuck my wife's wonderful breasts and quickly jumped up and straddled her chest. As she held the large, warm orbs of flesh tightly around my shaft I thrust myself into her deep cleavage like a man possessed. I was so hot that it was all over in a matter of seconds; my cock spasming wildly and delivering a nice quantity of cum directly onto her tits and neck. As I lay back trying to recover my breath, I looked over at Joy. She has always said that she liked the texture of cum and I looked on as she idly fingered the pools of fluid and circled them lazily around her hard nipples.

"It's very good for the skin, you know." I said with a smile "Stops wrinkling and makes the skin younger!"

It wasn't a complete lie. I'm sure that I'd heard something like that somewhere before, but, as usual, Joy took it absolutely seriously. I watched as she began vigorously massaging my issue into her flesh, taking great care to ensure that not a drop was wasted.

"I want more of it then, David!" she said as she worked. "If it will make me younger then I want lots and lots of it!"

I groaned inwardly knowing that she wasn't going to let this lie until I'd given her a second load. It wouldn't have been such a problem when I was twenty, but at forty? As I began trying to massage and encourage my flaccid penis back to erection a sudden thought struck me: If I could continue to persuade her that more and more cum was good for her and that a VARIETY of cum was even better, then maybe....just maybe I could fulfill my voyeuristic fantasies.

For the next couple of days, Joy demanded that I provide her with her elixir every night. I was happy to do so, obviously, but while I was giving her what she needed, she had no need to look elsewhere for it. I took to taking a long shower before bed and masturbating. I was still fucking Joy and providing her with some of my seed, but the quantity was greatly reduced. I kept apologising and promising to try to provide more of the precious fluid, but I could see that she was getting frustrated. Now was the time to put my plan into action!

"I'm so sorry, honey," I said one night after only a tiny amount of semen had splashed onto her stomach. "It seems to be working so well too, your skin looks great. Maybe if I got some assistance we could increase the amount. What do you think?"

It took a couple of minutes while I explained to Joy that I meant inviting another man (or men) into our bedroom. She was a little reluctant at first, but when I reiterated that her skin was looking so much younger and that continuous treatment would be the only way to keep it that way, she eagerly agreed. My plan had worked! The following morning I lost no time in contacting an escort agency and arranging for two young, virile studs to visit us the same evening.

When Chris and Paul arrived punctually at eight that evening, I wasn't disappointed, and by the look of lust and anticipation on Joy's face, I knew that she was also more than happy. The two men were polite and professional, I had contacted Chris earlier and told him exactly what I had in mind. They looked Joy up and down as we walked through to the lounge; they seemed impressed! We all knew what we were here for, and after a brief, awkward moment of silence, Chris suggested that maybe they should get undressed and make a start. It was all very "matter-of-fact". This was good, I'd hired professionals for this very reason; I didn't want any emotions to get in the way.

As the two boys stripped down to their boxers, it was obvious that Joy couldn't keep her eyes off them. Finally they were naked and I heard my wife gasp a little when their cocks became exposed. Both men were very well endowed (something that I had stipulated to the agency) and seemed eager to use their appendages.

"Perhaps you ought to strip as well, Mrs. Lake." Commented Paul politely.

Joy had asked me earlier what I thought she should wear for this occasion. The question took me a little by surprise. I had been so busy working out the details that I had given little thought to her attire - I suppose I hadn't expected her to be wearing it for long! She had shown my a simple yellow dress with a zipper at the back, white stockings and garter belt and a white bra and panties. I told her that I thought the choice was perfect. As I said before, Joy has little inhibitions at the best of times, but under these exciting circumstances she was behaving more like a slut than a housewife. The dress was off in a matter of seconds and was closely followed by the panties as Joy wriggled her delicious rear end and kicked them off.

Paul and Chris were on her in a flash - apart from anything, I guessed that they were being paid by the agency for the time they spent with us. Hands covered Joy's body. Her bra was pulled down to expose her breasts and fingers probed the soft, pink folds of her already moist vagina. Joy gasped and groaned as the digits penetrated her and groped out her own hands blindly in an effort to grasp the nearest cock. The touching, kissing and fondling continued for another few minutes while I settled myself back in an armchair and prepared to watch my fantasy come true.

With strong arms, Chris picked my wife up and carried her to a low couch, kissing her breasts and allowing his fingers to probe her depths as he went. As she was laid gently down on her back, Paul moved swiftly between her legs, pulling them roughly open and hoisting them onto his shoulders. His cock was hard and ready and the room suddenly echoed with Joy's groans of pleasure as he rammed his solid tool deep into her cunt and started to slowly fuck her. Chris watched for a moment, glancing over to ensure that I was okay and then slowly walking to my wife's side. He massaged his tool in his fist as he stood over her looking down at her submitting body and then pointed it directly at her face. He must have been at least nine inches long and seemed to take great pleasure in rolling the head of his cock over Joy's facial features. She kept opening her mouth to try and capture his glistening meat, but Chris seemed content to tease her with a wicked smile.

Then, suddenly a few things happened at the same time. Paul rammed his tool so deep into my wife's pussy that she let out a howling wail as she shuddered into a climax. With her mouth wide open, Chris took his opportunity and stuffed his entire cock between her willing lips and, holding her head steady with his hands, began to brutally face-fuck her. Joy tried to control what was happening, but the two men were professional studs and were acting under my earlier instructions - Joy was just there to be used as their toy. As I watched, I marvelled at the stamina the two men possessed. They continued to jam their cocks into the eager Joy for several minutes with absolutely no sign of submitting to climax. The same thing, however, could not be said for my wife who was thrashing her luscious body about in the throes of a multiple orgasm.

Then in a moment the action before me halted. Chris, albeit reluctantly, pulled out of Joy's mouth and walked to her side. Paul, with Joy's legs still draped over his shoulders, withdrew his large penis and repositioned it against her tight asshole. This time he was a little more gentle with her and eased his dick, in a series of small jerks, inch by inch into her hot back door.

"Mmmm...this bitch has been butt-fucked before, I think!" he laughed as he squeezed another inch into her ass.

"Looks like she enjoys it too!" his friend countered as he guided her hand back to his throbbing shaft.

The position that Chris now found himself in was quite difficult. Crouched down on one knee he was only able to force about half of his length into my wife's asshole and while obviously pleasurable for him - and from the sounds of her incessant moaning, for Joy too - He wanted deeper penetration.

"Let's get the bitch on her knees, Chris." he said. "I want to get so deep into her butt it'll make her eyes bulge!"

His friend laughed. "Sure, man. Great idea. I could do with some more sucking as well!"

As the two big studs pulled my wife from the chair and quickly rearranged her position to suit their needs, I silently complimented them for their choice of expletives - I had requested that Joy was referred to as a "bitch", "slut" or "whore" while they were fucking her. I knew that these words, especially coming from strangers, would heighten her sexual tension. It seemed to be working well!

Now in position on the floor on her hands and knees, Joy looked exactly like the slut she was. Chris sat and spread his muscular legs in front of her.

"Time to suck some more cock, my little whore!" he laughed.

Joy was out of her mind with lust and I think would have sucked the Devil's own cock if it had been presented to her then! While supporting herself with one hand she reached out with the other and cupped Chris' testicles. Her head dropped eagerly into his crotch and again I saw his tool disappear into her mouth. This time, however, she angled her head slightly and swallowed. I gasped out loud as I saw the unmistakable outline of her lover's glans mark its entry into her throat. Paul meanwhile had positioned himself on his knees behind her, his hands placed firmly on her buttocks and spreading them wide. I alternated from staring at my wife's bulging throat and looking at her now widened, exposed anus.

With her back hole now stretched so nicely, it allowed Paul much easier access. His first thrust sent at least five inches of his engorged tool straight into Joy's bottom causing her to gurgle around the cock in her throat in a mixture of pleasure and pain. Paul's answer to this was to ram another few inches up into her body and Christopher's reply was to buck his hips and stuff some more of his meat down her throat. She was being used as a complete fuck-toy.

For several minutes the two studs pounded her abused but willing body as they used her to perfection, stuffing her at both ends and rocking her back and forth.

"I'm almost there, Chris!" cried Paul to his friend. "How you doing man?"

"Oh..I'm close, Paul....real close....you ready?"

"Yeah, man...time to do what we're paid for!"

I heard a popping sound and a reluctant moan from Joy as both men virtually ripped their throbbing cock's from her body. In a second they had a hold of each of her arms and were virtually dragging the confused woman to the couch. Once she was sat, Chris and Paul stood above and to each side of her furiously jerking their cocks and aiming the fearsome looking weapons directly at her face. I looked on as they rubbed themselves at a vicious pace; hand's and cock's a blur of speed. Paul moaned.

"Ah...Yes...I'm gonna cum.....take it bitch...take my cum..."

"Me too!" Yelled his friend as the first stream of cum from Paul hit Joy on the forehead. Both men then erupted in a frenzy of flying semen. They swirled their hot cum around Joy's face with the tips of their weapons, smearing the fluid, as I had asked them, over every inch of her face and neck. Her hands were at her breasts, small, gasping sighs of ecstasy as she rubbed any escaping jism into the large, fleshy mounds. I couldn't hold back any longer. Leaping to my feet, I tore off my own pants and feverishly rubbed my own, modestly proportioned, dick as fast as I could. I was so horny that within a few short seconds my own cum was roping through the air and splashing obscenely onto Joy's heaving breasts. She was only too happy to add my contribution to the copious quantity of liquid that had already collected on her skin and proceeded to massage the remainder into her sticky boobs.

Although I still occasionally slip my cock between the silky lips of my nineteen year old secretary, I still believe that my wife is one of the sexiest sluts that I have ever known. I hope that you agree! I have to concede that she still looks as good now as she did when we first met, maybe the idea wasn't as dumb as I thought! If you ever see her on the street don't forget to give her what she needs to keep her youthful good looks! She - and I - will probably thank you for it, and, believe me, Joy can be very, VERY grateful!

English Bob
English Bob
2,416 Followers