A Faithful Night

Story Info
A father, son, nephew , straight, gay, bisexual affair.
1.8k words
9.5k
8
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This year, Tyler entered university, so his father sent him to stay at the house of his uncle's son, Hunter, in the city. That day, when he heard that his father had this plan, he was overjoyed.

When he was a kid, Hunter would visit the family in the country from time to time. They often went fishing, swimming in the river, hiking and camping. They also spent a lot of time fooling around in the bathroom, touching and jerking each other off.

But everything of that curious nature stopped when Hunter reached puberty. He stopped sharing a bath with Hunter even though he insisted. Still, when they went swimming, Tyler had his mischievous way to admire Hunter''s physics. Hunter's muscles started to grow exponentially. Tyler could see it twitching as Hunter stretched his arms and slid through the emerald water of the river. He made many excuses to accidentally touch Hunter's belly muscles while pretending they were just playing. Very often, Tyler would dive underneath Hunter and pull his short shorts off then swim away. While fighting to get his swim short back, they wrestled underwater and Tyler could feel Hunter's crotch was growing and throbbing. They, however, never mentioned those steamy swimming sessions afterward.

When Hunter entered senior years in high school. He spent all summer playing football and chasing after girls. Tyler went on with his life, helping his father around the farm. They grow apart, but in his mind, Tyler will always remember his early memories of exploring a male body.

After many days of waiting, at last, Tyler went to Hunter's house in Melbourne with his Dad. His house was not too big, but it was quite spacious and airy, located in a small street in North Fitzroy with a secret entry in an alley. Tyler heard that Hunter was working for a foreign company in Singapore. The job was in IT, so the salary was also quite good.

As for Tyler, just seeing Hunter made his heart skip a beat. It was true that the time flew and people changed. The Hunter standing in front of him was so mature and macho, much more handsome with a ruffled beard on his face. He was tall with broad shoulders and his muscles were so big that it stretches his white shirt and outlines Hunter's body on every inch of the fabric. He wore a formal white long sleeve shirt with a tight short under showing his big thigh and hairy legs. It seemed like he was just out of a zoom meeting, a kind of meeting when you just need to show your upper body and everything down under doesnt matter.

Tyler old man light punched Hunter on the chest and complimented: "Long time no see aye, you're such a big corporate man now"

Hunter nodded his head and said: "Hey Cous, you've grown big, mate!"

Hunter shuffled Tyler's hairs with his big hand and they both laughed.

"Let's skip the chit chatting, let me help you carry those luggage" Hunter suggested.

After helping Tyler and his dad to organise their stuff, Hunter and Tyler's dad were having a couple of beers on the back porch. Tyler meanwhile was wandering around the house. His room was the biggest in the house since Hunter moved upstairs to make space for him as a welcoming gift. Opposite Tyler's room lived another boy. His name was Andrew, Hunter's cousin on his mom's side. He was not home, though his room was open and it was kinda messy. Tyler couldn't bother and went to take a nap as he was worn out after a long commute.

Tyler woke up when he heard the sound of beer bottles falling to the ground. He checked the clock and it was 12 am already. Tyler went to check on his dad and Hunter. They were still on it and the bottles on the ground piled up. When Tyler was about to intervene, Hunter fell onto himself. Tyler's dad told him to help carry Hunter to Hunter's room and his dad himself would stay on the sofa.

Tyler then proceeded back to his room then he saw the light was on in Andrew's room. He knocked at the door. Andrew opened the door and revealed his naked skinny body covered in a white tower. Tyler was stunned and briefly greeted Andrew. They parted ways. On the way to the bathroom Andrew saw a middle aged man snorting at it. He smirked in anticipation, Tyler walking the other way couldn't see Andrew's devious smile upon seeing his father.

That night, Tyler Couldn't sleep as the mattress was too soft. As Tyler was rolling around, he heard the front door open outside. He cracked the door ajar and saw that Andrew was opening the door for someone to come in. They whispered something, then the two of them headed towards where Tyler's dad was lying. They shook the dad a few times but he didn't move. Then the stranger in all of sudden slapped Tyler's dad real hard. To Andrew's surprise he gasped "Fucking hell, you wanker!!!". Andrew then quickly covered the dad with a white cloth wetted with chloroform to make sure that Tyler's dad was deeply unconscious.

With that, Andrew put his hand on the spot where Tyler's dad's crotch and kept squeezing the outside of his pants. Speaking of Tyler's dad, Bobby was 38 years old this year. He was a farmer, so his skin was firm and his dad bod was barely visible. When he was young, he was the definition of all trapped boys combined in his town. After he fell in love and marry with Tyler's mom that when he settled down for good

About the other guy, he kneeled down, lifted Bob's tank top and sucked on his nipples. Seeing this scene, Tyler felt a rush to punch each guy a few times but he didn't understand why his heart was pounding and the cock tented up under.

Andrew slipped from his pocket a package of some unknown powder and instructed the stranger to go to the kitchen to dilute it with a cup of water. Andrew proceeded to his room and returned with a funnel connected to a long transparent plastic tube. He used a gag to hold the dad's mouth open and plunged the tube deep inside the dad's guttural passage. Tyler's dad' body was spasming as he struggled against the intrusion of the alien object. Andrew waited for Bob's body to get accustomed to the tube down his throat. Then he poured the liquid his friend brought back from the kitchen into the funnel. They watched as the liquid slowly ran down the tube into the dad's stomach. The stranger then opened a bottle of popper for Tyler's dad to inhale then janked the tube out of his throat with a trail of gubby saliva following.

Andrew nudged his friend and laughed out loud in amusement.

At this time, Tyler's rage was over the top as he watched his dad get violated. He wanted to form a fist to jump out and defend his poor dad. That moment he realised, his hand was in his crotch pressing his hard cock and the other hand was over his mouth as he could not believe what he witnessed.

Then, they pulled down the zipper of Tyler's dad pants to hook his cock out and competed with each other sucking madly on his balls sack and his swollen rode. Tyler's dad laid still and motionless letting the two perverted strangers do whatever they wanted. The stranger stood up and brought the dads legs up and apart then revealed his toned butt. The other guy took off the dad's pants showing the pink hole surrounded by ginger hairs.

Andrew then spread a lot of thick lubing agent onto the dad's asshole. Andrew put his index finger to the pink hole and moved his finger around to play with the lips of Tyler's dad's virgin hole. As the hole was pulsing like it was breathing, Andrew put his finger straight inside. Tyler's Dad was still lying motionless. Andrew rotated his palm upwards. He was trying to find the male G spot and successfully found it as the dad's body was twitching a bit. Andrew then continued on the scratching motions of this finger as if he wanted to scratch the itch out of Tyler's dad's pinky asshole. As a result, the prostate glands inside the dad's rectum were alarmingly stimulated, his legs shaking in spasms after spasm.

The stranger repeatedly held the popper bottle up the dad's nose while pressing one side of the nose close to maximise the amount of popper Tyler's dad inhaled. The dad's anal ring was open as ever and kept pulsating nonstop. Andrew took the chance and slid 1 more finger inside the stimulated hole. One after another, Andrew got the whole 5 fingers inside of Tyler's dad. Slow Andrew formed a fist. He punched in and out of the now gaping hole. Tyler's dad was leaking pre cum like crazy. The stranger pulled out a medical catheter. Without lubing or anything he inserted the catheter inside the dad's cock split. With the huge leaking precum, the long tube slipped inside easily. He went on pushing it deeper until it reached the bladder and a stream of yellow urine running out from the wide end of the tube. With no hesitation, Andrew while fisting the loosened hole reached 0ver and opened his mouth, successfully catching the steaming hot urine straight from the bladder. He kept fisting the stretched hole nonstop and making a lot of farting sounds. As the stream of piss stopped flowing. Andrew withdrawed his fisting hand and high five the stranger friend.

Andrew stood up and went to his room, leaving the stranger putting his cock in the dad's mouth, face fucking him mercilessly. When Andrew was back he brought with him a douche bottle with 1 litre bottle of milk. He slowly pumped the milk inside the dad's rectum after about five goes, he urged his stranger friend to go to the fridge and find the biggest eggplant with a handful of ice cubes. They inserted one ice cube after another into the poor hole. Tyler's dad somehow managed to hold all of the milk and ice inside his anal passage without spilling a drop. Andrew and his friend couldn't hold back their devious face as they played with the manhole. The stranger again lubed the giant eggplant with the gooey thickening lubricant. Tyler could see from afar a fist symbol on the white bottle that the stranger was squeezing. He then in turn slipped the eggplant inside Tyler's dad manhole to plug in the icy milk inside his rectum.

All this time Andrew and the stranger took turns holding the dad's legs up in the air. All of sudden, Andrew dropped the dad's legs. The eggplant went deeper inside of Tyler's dad anal passage, making him utterly jump in his unconscious.

Tyler saw Andrew whispering something in the stranger's ears then they all went upstairs bringing with him the lubricant bottle, and the funnel with the long tube. Tyler could sense something as bad was about to happen upstairs to his cousin, Hunter.

To Be Continued

  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
perrymichaelsperrymichaelsabout 1 year ago

Dont give up your day job. Worse story I have ever tried to read on here, and I am a 15 year reader.Milk,ice,and EGGPLANT ? just how big do you think a mans rectum can get.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Pitiful, start to finish. Not realistic, not believable, NOT!!! Exactly.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Father and Son Bonding Steve finally catches one of his sons beating his cock.in Incest/Taboo
Stags Pt. 01 Father-son dynamics blur in primal, taboo intervention sagain Incest/Taboo
Merry Christmas Daddy Stress relief from studying for exams leads to holiday fun.in Incest/Taboo
Family Comes Together Estranged son comes home for Thanksgiving to find changes.in Incest/Taboo
Gary and Chuck Share the Girls Chuck shares his girlfriends with his dad.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories