A Family Affair Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deborah Williams would admit that she'd never had a cock better since she'd lost her own virginity. She'd had one or two good lovers, but none had a cock like her brother. To her mind, this was the perfect Christmas gift. The fact the rest of the family was sitting around watching was a bit strange, but considering everyone had been open-minded since the beginning, it had her wondering, while not fucking herself silly, why everyone seemed just so accepting...

But that was for later. First, it was about enjoying her brother's magnificent cock. As he'd just cum, he wasn't going to climax again anytime soon, so it was about her and how many times she could. Feeling his fingers caress her backs, his lips moving from her breasts to her neck, gently biting at her skin, she released the sort of moan that nearly everyone would recognise.

Then he leaned back and met her eyes, a smirk on his face as he licked his thumb. "Oh god," she moaned, knowing what he was going to do, "You learned..."

"I figured it out with Heidi. Made her cum really hard."

"Please," she whimpered.

Feeling him gently fondle her clit sent a shiver through her body, leaning down and kissing him deeply. Feeling his cock plunge her depth, the perfect angle inside her, his thumb at her clit, the look in his eyes as he gazed into hers, resting her forehead against his, no wonder the orgasm, when it finally arrived, was enormous.

"Oh fuck... oh fuck... oh fuck..." she moaned. Then it hit. She squeezed his thighs as tightly as possible, though his legs didn't actually move, digging her fingers into his shoulders as she felt her back arch, raising her face to the heavens and releasing the sort of groan she didn't think she'd ever released before. It felt like it lasted for hours, when it only lasted for seconds.

She couldn't stop, though, continuing to bounce though she felt a surge of emotion she only ever felt with Katie. "Hold me," she whimpered, needing to keep moving but she needed to feel his love in another way. Gently holding her in his arms, she still managed to ride him, despite the fact she was almost sobbing.

"Keep going, Debbie," Katie whispered, "Keep riding him. It's what you've waited for."

"It's too good," she sobbed, "It's way too good. My brother shouldn't feel like this."

"Love you, Debs," he whispered.

"Fucking love you even more now!"

Taking a couple of minutes to get her emotions under control, she sat back and grinned at him. "I want to keep going until you cum in me now," she said.

"Love it when he cums in me," Heidi murmured.

Deborah slid off his lap and lay back on the lounge, spreading her legs, one foot on the floor, the other resting on the back. Her brother wasted no time sliding back inside her, relaxing her leg around him, keeping the other foot where it was on the floor. He was quickly pumping into her, caressing his back as she needed to kiss him. He felt even better this way, feeling his thick cock buried inside her, almost spreading her at will.

"Fucking... Deborah..."

"Cum in me, baby. Give me that cum."

He groaned and slowed down for a few seconds, leaning down to kiss her again, before he picked up the pace. She had to admit to being impressed. No doubt he'd picked up things already from Heidi and Amy, but from what she'd been told by both, her brother was simply putting theory into practice with a lot of things. Apparently preferred reading erotica than watching porn, which probably helped him too. She'd fucked a few guys who seemed to think porn was real life. They had not been good fucks.

"Come on, baby. Give me what I want!"

"Fuck," he groaned, really starting to fuck her, the signal he was definitely getting close.

"Give me that big cock. Bury it in me and cum!"

"Fuck... your cunt is... fuck..."

She wasn't worried about another orgasm, she just wanted to feel her brother cum inside her, watching his face when he did, the throb of his cock as he gave her another few good spurts of his cum, this time deep in her pussy. Once he was quite obviously done, he relaxed on a forearm as she wrapped her other leg around him, making herself moan as his cock changed angle just enough to feel better.

"Debbie, that was..." She simply caressed his cheek before kissing him. She didn't need to say a word, figuring her eyes and face would have told him everything he needed to know. "Thank you," he whispered.

"The blowjob was for a token. But the fuck was just for you and me."

He eventually pulled and rolled onto the floor, landing with a thud, making himself and most of the others laugh. Deborah lay there, spread-eagled on the couch, feeling his cum start leaking out of her. "You'd better go clean up," her mother said, "We'll have visitors soon. You too, Mark."

"Okay, Mum. Want to shower together, Debs?" Their mother cleared her throat. "We'll be good, I promise."

"I'll shout if they arrive while you're still in there."

Showering with him was surprisingly sensual, particularly when he soaped her up and washed her down, even going so far as to wash her hair. Feeling his fingers caress her head, almost massaging her entire body at times, she felt that wave of emotion hit her again. This time, he recognised it and held her in his arms, soft caresses of her body, rather passionate kisses in addition to that.

He headed to his own room once they were finished, Deborah quickly returning to her own room to find Katie waiting for her. Soon as the door close, Katie kissed her deeply, catching her slightly by surprise. "Just had to do that," Katie said quickly, "I can't believe you just did that."

"You okay with it?"

"Debbie, seriously, everyone was turned on by watching you two fuck. I'm still trying to wrap my head around Mum being so okay with it, but then again, she is with us. Sandra and Becca were on the verge of masturbating. They were doing that squeeze their thighs thing that suggest they were rather turned on. Mum just watched with a smile on her face."

"And you?"

"My fingers were down my panties, Debbie. Heidi and Amy too. Not sure about Kelly and Simone."

"So it's been quite the morning then?"

Katie kissed her softly. "That it has. I'll let you get dressed before Nan and Pop get here."

Hearing their grandmother shouting 'Hello' at the front door, Katie left Deborah to get dressed. With the grandparents arriving, all the women had thrown on a skirt and blouse, and would wear a less revealing swimsuit when they did eventually end up in the pool later on. Their grandparents were still fit as fiddles as neither had reached seventy yet, Pop still working nearly every day despite being retired, Nan happily retired for a decade and happy to work in her garden every day.

Mark made sure Pop had a beer in hand rather quickly before gathering all the meat, heading outside to get the barbecue fired up. Nan liked a glass of white wine, the women having spent a week getting supplies, including plenty of booze. There was a fridge in the garage dedicated to keeping all the alcohol cold. As the older women relaxed outside at the table, those younger wanted to keep cool in the pool. Deborah noticed the lingering gaze from Mark more than once, but he spent more time conversing with Pop. It was clear to see the influence of the old man on their brother.

Next to the pool was an in-ground spa bath. Amy looked around and suggested the six of them grab a couple of bottles of wine and have a chat. Once the jets were firing, and they'd relaxed back, Katie sitting close to Deborah as always, Kelly and Simone sitting together in one of the little alcoves, while Amy and Heidi sat together. Just like Mark, Amy had taken the younger woman under her wing when they'd all moved in together, Heidi always comfortable to approach her for advice about anything.

Deborah figured out why Amy had called them there, casting her eye at the other sisters. Kelly was only a year younger than Amy. Beautiful golden blonde hair, a pair of ocean blue eyes, simply gorgeous face overall, rather slim and not the largest bust, probably B-cup at best, though she had a cute butt on her. But her best feature were her legs. Longest legs of any of them, despite only being 5'6, and she never stopped showing them off. Mark didn't come across as a leg man, but his gaze lingered whenever she had them out, particularly after she'd shaved or waxed them, and had them all oiled or creamed up.

Simone was three years younger than her sister and complete different regarding looks and personality. While Kelly had been a good student and easy to raise, Simone had been rebellious from her early teens and though she'd calmed down since, she still had that edge to her personality, though when in the right mood, she was a sweetheart like the rest of them. Her hair was... blue, at the moment. Deborah remembered it being green, pink, white, but had been born blonde like her sister. Many thought she was a lesbian because of it. "I don't give a fuck what people think," was her response.

Hazel eyes and dimples on her cheeks, and she was definitely what men would call 'thick'. Her tits equalled that of her own, but given that she was a couple of inches shorter, at only 5'3, they looked even bigger on her. And she had a great arse on her as well. She was the only one to have any tattoos or piercings, both nipples pierced, and at least four tattoos on her body. The one interest everyone knew she had in common with Mark was music. Both were heavy into their metal, finding the pair in her room from time to time, rocking out to the latest releases, and despite her earlier reputation, both mothers had entrusted her in taking Mark to his first concert when he was only thirteen.

"Something on your mind, Amy?" she had to ask.

Amy glanced at the older people before taking a sip of wine. "Heidi, Deborah and I have now slept with Mark. Do you three want to? Katie?" Deborah looked at her, not surprised to see her lower lip start to tremble immediately. Amy reached across to grab her hand. "Okay, you don't have to say anything."

"I want to so much but I thought I was weird... until recently," she said softly.

"Definitely not weird. Kelly?"

"Wish he was already fucking me, Amy. But I can be patient. He won't be moving out anytime soon because of her," she replied, gesturing towards Heidi.

Amy smiled, before looking at Simone. "I'm guessing you want to as well?"

"Amy, I've let him know for years that I was down to fuck. I know Heidi might want something a little more serious from him. All I'd love to do is suck his dick then lie back and let him just pound me."

"I love you, Simone," Deborah stated, "In some ways, you're a reminder, but while I'm a little like you in the bedroom, you're you all the time."

Simone grinned. "I am who I am. Took me a while to figure it out properly. There's a good reason why I don't have guys around for too long. Sure, taken quite a few dicks but I was waiting for the one I really want inside me. If not dick, I enjoy a little pussy from time to time."

That seemed to catch everyone by surprise. Deborah thought she liked to fuck guys. Simone started to laugh at their reaction. "You like women too?" Amy had to ask.

"Of course. Am I bi? I'm sure some would say yes. I generally head out, have a few drinks, and find a man or woman willing to fuck. If it's the latter, I won't say no. Women generally eat my pussy better anyway, but nothing can beat a good dick."

"Fuck yes," Debbie whispered. Katie dug her gently in the ribs, making her chuckle. "Well, I had some good dick earlier anyway."

"Why is your Mum okay with it?" Kelly wondered, "Heidi and Mark is legally okay, so I can understand why no-one has batted an eyelid at that. But you're his sister, Amy, and we all know you've been intimate, but that's also in private. Debbie just blew him, then rode him, in front of all of us..."

"Well, they do know what I'm like," Deborah retorted, chuckling away.

"I'll admit, even I'm a little taken aback by it," Amy said, "But if they're okay with it, I'm not going to look a gift horse in the mouth. I've watched my brother develop into the fine man he is today. I should be so lucky that he wants to be with me in return." She looked at Kelly and Simone. "So we'll make sure you get your time with him if you want it. You too, Katie. He's not oblivious to you and the fact you're hot, but I'm guessing you'll have to make your intentions known to him."

With that out of the way, the girl focused on other matters, such as getting drunk. Moving back to the pool, they were joined by the three older women, even their grandmother admitting it was far too warm and getting in the pool to join them.

"So you're leaving the two men to bake in the heat and cook?" Mark shouted, Pop laughing away next to him, "This is what equality looks like, Pop."

"We love you really, Mark," the six of them called, "And you too, Pop, for cooking us lunch."

The men had most of the meat cooked within the next half hour, Amy and their mother heading inside to grab everything else. They would eat under the gazebo, out of the worst of the sun, Pop and her brother bringing over two plates stacked to the brim with steaks, sausages, rissoles, lamb chops, even some juicy looking ribs. No-one in the Williams family claimed to be a vegetarian.

Mark and Pop clinked their cans, the old man on his usual mid-strength beer, Mark having bought pre-mixed cans so he didn't have to continue mixing all day, probably making them stronger the more he drank. Deborah, her sisters and cousins were now drinking cocktails, while the older women stuck to wine. The table was full of endless conversation and plenty of laughter. Mark listened intently to his grandfather as always, even during Christmas, the older man doling out plenty of life advice. But it was obvious that her brother practically worshipped his grandfather. She wasn't the only one to smile in their direction.

All of them ate until they were bursting, everyone helping clear the table, uneaten food being covered and placed in the fridge, everything else ending up in the dishwasher. Everyone jumped in the pool once back outside, the day's heat only slightly subsiding later in the afternoon. Once Pop started to doze off in one of the lounges, their grandmother suggested it was time to leave. The old man had only a couple of beers so was perfectly safe to drive, the entire family heading out the front to bid them farewell.

Deborah needed to relax after a long day in the sun, heading to her bedroom to find Katie waiting for her, lifting the sheet to reveal she was naked. Shutting the door, she took off her own bikini and joined her twin, their lips meeting immediately as Katie pressed her tight body into her. "I'm so fucking horny," she murmured.

"Little drunk, are you?"

Katie giggled. "Just a little bit, but clear minded enough to know I want my pussy eaten right now by my sister."

"Later, when we go to sleep." Katie pouted immediately. "I promise I'll do it for long enough to make you cum until you just go to sleep."

"Promise?"

"Pinky swear."

That made her twin smile, Katie turning to spoon back against her sister. Little surprise they both drifted off, being shaken awake only a little later by their mother, suggesting they don't sleep too long otherwise they wouldn't sleep that night. Still too full from lunch, the pair threw on some light clothing and joined Amy and the others in the lounge, chilling out watching a movie. Heidi and Mark were snuggled together, Deborah sitting down and opened her legs, Katie sitting back between them. It wasn't unusual so no-one gave them a glance.

Their Mum wandered out of the kitchen with a couple of bowls of snacks, sitting down behind Amy and playing with her hair, just like she'd done when they were children. It was a pleasant way to end what had been a fun day, and also a rather revealing one. Heidi surprised no-one by exclaiming she was horny and wanted to be taken to bed rather early. Mark wished everyone goodnight and they practically sprinted to his room, hearing the door slam.

"Well, someone is getting lucky tonight!" their mother stated to the amusement of everyone else. She then sighed. "Young love. Brings back memories, at least."

"I'm just glad they're not embarrassed," Sandra said, "And, as you said, Caroline, they're doing it here at home. Rather here than anywhere else."

"Nothing to be embarrassed about," Caroline added, "Sex is perfectly natural, the ultimate act of love."

"So with me earlier?" Deborah had to ask.

"It was beautiful, Debbie," Caroline replied, "Don't worry about it otherwise."

Everyone went to bed early that night, Deborah waiting until nearly everyone left before taking her twin by the hand and leading her to her bedroom. As soon as the door closed, she headed to her computer and switched on the webcam to record, then they were all over each other, but Deborah was always the one to take the lead. She liked being in charge with her twin sister, as though she loved being pleased by her, there were few things better than bringing Katie to orgasm, over and over again.

Resting over her with Katie on her back, she stroked her hair and left a soft kiss on her lips. "Merry Christmas, my love," she said.

Katie's face lit up with the sort of grin she rarely saw. "Merry Christmas, lover," she replied softly.

"Remember what I promised earlier?" Her twin nodded eagerly. "Well, I generally try to keep my promises."

She wasn't surprised that Katie was already wet for her. Deborah had been casually stroking her body the entire time they'd been in the living room. It wouldn't have looked anything other than innocent to the others, but Deborah knew her twin well. The occasional movement of her body let her know she was turned on, and getting hornier by the minute.

That first taste of her sister was always the best, Katie moaning before she almost whimpered with her desire for her in return. She licked her slowly at first, long licks up and down her slit, keeping her eyes gazing up at Katie, who already hand hands under her knees, spreading her legs as wide as possible.

"I want to watch when Mark does this the first time," she murmured, licking up and down again, "And I want to watch you two make love. It will be sickeningly adorable compared to me."

Katie just nodded. "Please make me cum, Debbie. God, I need you to make me cum."

"In time, my love. All in good time. I'm just going to enjoy your taste for now."

She loved teasing her twin sister, drawing out her orgasm longer and longer until she was almost in tears, desperate to orgasm. Then she'd bring it home and Katie would be comatose for a couple of minutes. Katie was soon writhing away, moaning softly every few seconds, releasing one of her legs to run fingers through her hair.

"Love you," she whimpered.

Deborah looked up into her eyes and grinned as her tongue finally found her clit. Katie's head rolled back as she cried out. Smiling to herself, she slid a pair of fingers into her. Thankfully, she didn't have long fingernails, considering her fingers spent a lot of time in her twin's pussy. She knew where that special spot was so purposely avoided it. That had Katie lifting her head, pleading with her eyes. Deborah simply grinned back, occasionally flicking her clit as most, sending a jolt up her sister's spine every time.

"Fuck... please..." she whispered, "Debbie... I need..."

"You need to be teased," Deborah retorted playfully, "For far longer..."

Katie groaned but there was a smile on her face. Though slightly frustrated, the anticipation was worth it, plus Deborah could happily eat her pussy for hours, so in the end, they were both winners. Deborah teased her relentlessly until she gave in enough to get her even close, starting to move her fingers to brush that particular spot. Katie's back arch immediately as she cried out, and when mixing that with gentle flicks of her clit, she was certainly on the way to one hell of an orgasm.