A Family Christmas Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cora moved one hand and pulled the moist wipe from her bra and held it tightly over my penis head and began to pump hard whilst bouncing up and down on my lap in a parody of fucking. It was the most fantastic experience which seemed to go on for ever until both of us were panting and giggling. My cunning sister must have planned this little diversion and waited for the right opportunity to introduce it into our repertoire of activities.

"Oh, God... Cora." I panted. She had me gasping from sheer ecstasy. The tension in my balls had built up beyond endurance and I grunted loudly and jerked my hips as I shot my load into the wipe and felt it run back down the underside of my shaft and pool on my balls. Cora added another wipe as my second load spurted and then dismounted and carefully used more to dab me clean whilst I sprawled back on the chair panting. "Thanks Sis....." I whispered, "That was... WOW...more than great... you are the best fucking sister...ever..." I had not intended the pun but it made us both laugh.

She bent over and kissed me gently and very briefly on the lips. "That was fun..." She chuckled. "Good game, eh? Next time we will start earlier so we can do it longer..." She stepped back into the darkness out of sight.

My brain was already working on ways that I could stimulate her clit whilst we were bouncing without getting totally naked and risking penetration.

I pulled up my kegs and turned to face Cora. She was posed by the sofa totally naked except for her sheer stockings, the hold-up tops making a dark band around her upper thighs. Shit! Did she look HOT! "My turn now, little brother...." She whispered huskily, "I really need you to help me to 'relax' tonight.... I just can't go all over the holidays without you bringing me off....I just can't!" By the time that I had taken the three paces across the room she was reclined full length on the couch waiting for me.

I stripped off my shirt and jeans then lay down beside her. Her body was warm and silky smooth against mine, her breasts soft and yielding beneath my palms, her nipples already hot and hard. I held her breasts in my hands and closed my eyes to memorise their gorgeous shape, perfectly round, the aureoles large and crinkled with the influx of blood caused by her arousal. I brought my head down to kiss her nipples and suck them, first one and then the other causing Cora to moan softly, a deep erotic sigh that began in her throat and escaped her lips as a rolling groan of pleasure. "Do you like my boobs, Jimmy?" she murmured against my ear. "I want you to like them...."

"Oh, yeah....." I mumbled my lips still nibbling at her firm elongated nipple... "They're fabulous...."

My sister seldom wore scent but used a fragrant herbal shower gel and soap which was just beautifully feminine. It was the same fragrance that Mother used and I loved the faint lingering essence that clung to both of their bodies. I nuzzled her and kissed and licked her youthful body, tasting that mild sweet perfume. My lips and tongue caressed her breasts and then her ribs, tracing each with the tip of my tongue then tracked down the centre of the slim body with a trail of tiny nibbling kisses, thrusting my tongue into the private recess of her navel before travelling on down to her carefully shaved, smooth Mound of Venus. I planted a long heavy kiss on her mound and then reached out to lightly flick her protruding clit with my tongue. Cora released a deep groan and her pelvis gave a little jerk. The taste of her herbal soap combined with her sweet pussy juices made my head spin.

My hand sought the join of her legs and touched the heated wetness between her thighs which immediately fell open offering up her private most parts to my questing fingers. I drew the tip of one finger slowly and lightly over her soft swollen pussy lips and then drew it back upwards pressing the tip between the folds a fraction just parting her lips without entering between them. My finger found the little man in the boat and stroked it into a swollen nubbin of desire.

"Jesus, Jim......!" She panted, "Don't tease me.... Her hand came down to cover mine and press my fingers into her slit. "Don't tease me.....make me cum..... I need you to make me cum...NOW....ple-e-e-a-s-e!"

I eased two fingers into her hot wet pussy and she immediately raised her hips to push herself onto my hand impaling her open sex further onto my stiffened fingers. "Oh, yes, Jim.... Do it....do it harder...." She moaned and then I felt her hand sliding down beside mine her fingers thrusting into her vagina so that both our hands were filling her love tube. "I can help you see...." Her panting was becoming almost frantic with her need to reach climax. "My clitty....don't forget my clitty..." she gasped.

I lowered my head and found her clitoris with my lips, it was swollen and erect, a tiny penis rooted in the heart of her femininity the trigger for her orgasm. I sucked hard, drawing it in between my lips and lightly pinched it with my teeth. Cora bucked beneath me and rammed herself harder still onto my hand her own fingers working frantically in her sex pocket and her mound was pushed hard against my face crushing my lips but I didn't care.... Making my sister cum was the most sensational thing ever.

Suddenly she let out a deep moan... "Oh-h-h-h-h! Oh God Jim.... It's happening.... I'm cumming.... Oh fuck, I can't breathe.... Oh-h-h-h-h! Her whole body was quivering and the inside of her pussy was throbbing and gushing fluids onto my hand as a massive climax ripped through her glowing body. My sister's orgasms were always huge and spectacular and left her exhausted and shaking. I have never known any woman who could reach orgasm as hard and fast as Cora could.

I pulled her to me and held her in my arms and planted kisses over her naked shoulder and breasts. Her eyes were closed but I could tell by her breathing that she was relaxed but not sleeping. We lay together like that for long minutes until I felt her stir beneath me and her hot breath filled my ear. "That was wicked, Jim...." She whispered. She nibbled at the lobe of my ear her teeth pinching delicately... "We have GOT to do it again....I want it again!" She started to roll her hips slightly and I could see the lips of her vulva opening and closing slightly with each movement and the pinkness of her labia still flushed from her orgasm. My erection had thrust itself through the fly of my shorts and was pressed against her belly only one short thrust from her gaping pussy.... I was just as eager as her to continue.

The experience of having her small hand joined with mine to finger fuck her to climax had been exciting. I wriggled backwards until I was kneeling between her knees on the couch and hooked her thighs over mine her wet engorged pussy open and exposed and beautiful. "I want to watch you do it to yourself....." I said. I was ages since we had just watched each other wanking off. It was how our 'relaxation' sessions had started, Cora and I masturbating together hardly touching each other before we had gained the courage and confidence to fully pleasure each other's bodies.

My breath caught in my throat, Cora looked delicate and gorgeous and so wanton with everything naked and wide open on display just for me, the pouting lips of her pussy smooth and bare and already slick with moisture. I knelt in front of her my growing erection paying homage to the sensuality of her body. Her hair had become loose and was flowing around her shoulders; she tilted her head backward, tossing it once so that her hair fanned out in a shadowy cascade, her eyes were closed and her lips slightly apart the tip of her tongue slowly caressing the upper lip, seductively.

"Are you watching me?" She asked..."I want you to watch me...I'll do it the way you like it!" God, but she could make me horny just talking dirty.

Cora arched her back so that her perfectly rounded breasts were thrust forward and then slid her hands up her torso, over her ribs to cup a breast in each and squeeze the nipples. She gripped a pink nub between each fore finger and thumb and gently rolled them as they started to swell and deepen in colour until the areolas were a deep pinkish brown, vivid against her lightly tanned breasts. The hard protruding nipples totally mesmerised me, I couldn't take my eyes from them. A shallow shudder flowed through her body as she rubbed and pinched herself into a state of higher arousal, and not for the first time I wondered if it would be possible to make her orgasm simply by playing with her stimulated breasts. At times Cora's whole body seemed to be one single erogenous zone waiting to be stimulated into the next climax...I think that my sister has started to live for orgasmic thrill.

She began to roll her hips and I could see the lips of her vulva opening and closing slightly with each small movement and the flushed pinkness of her labia. Just watching her I felt my face start to glow and my whole body surged with warmth; she looked so sexy and desirable and I wanted her desperately, my prick was rigid and quivering and she was less than a meter away. She drew the tips of her fingers up the sensitive insides of her thighs, and she gave a little gasp as her finger tips traced the smooth lips of her pussy just the way that I like to, and a shudder ran though her body causing her belly to ripple and her breasts to quiver.

Cora took a deep breath and then moaned loudly as she slowly pushed two fingers of her right hand between the lips of her pussy and into the mouth of her vagina and then drew them back and forth until they were slick with her juices which she used to lubricate her outer pussy lips and around her clit. Her beautiful pouty pussy lips were pink and engorged with sexual arousal, the labia beneath engorged deep pink with blood and clearly visible and her clit was swollen and poking out from its hood.

"Oh...God!" She gasped, "Are you watching me, Jim ..... I want you to be watching me .... This is what you wanted!"

Watching her caress her own body and masturbate was one of the most erotic experiences imaginable. She now had herself totally aroused and was obviously close to climax. I was trembling and panting with her and my erection was throbbing between us, at some point I had shuffled forward until we were only about 30 cm apart and I was leaning forward so that our faces were almost touching. I could hardly breathe. I had been working myself whilst watching her, my fist flowing up and down my stiff prick without my being fully aware of what I was doing but I suddenly became aware of how close I too was to culmination my balls tingling with anticipation.

Cora reached out and grasped my free hand drawing it to cover her own, pressing my fingers into her hot seething pussy and then returning to wrap around my prick urging me to pump faster. She began to tremble uncontrollably; her hand motions became frantic and she was panting hard and loudly.

"Aaaaaaah!" She screamed. Her breathing became deep sobs as her pussy spasmed around our fingers, and the orgasm rippled through her body, it seemed to last forever but was probably no more than twenty seconds. I gasped and grunted as I too reached completion and I exploded uncontrollably in long hard streams one after another until I was totally drained. My arms finally gave out and I collapsed heavily on top of her, and we just lay there panting and laughing and hugging each other.

"Fuck, Cora...that was awesome..." I breathed. Despite our best efforts we were both in a sticky mess again and the travel rug she had thrown onto the sofa was soaked with her cum and pussy juices.

We lay naked in each other's arms on the sofa lightly dozing until the hourly chime on my watch pinged and I realised that we had been humping in the summer house for well over two hours. We needed to go up to the house and to our own beds in case Mother woke up and decided to telephone one of us to find out where the hell we were at one o'clock in the morning. We reluctantly got up, dressed and cleaned up as best we could, I would find an excuse to come back in the daylight and finish off.

With Aunt Julia arriving the next day this might be the last opportunity for Cora and I to be able to 'relax' together for the rest of the holidays. My aunt's presence would throw a spanner into the works of our well organised routine, it was difficult enough hiding our sexual activities from Mother but it would be doubly difficult with the two of them sharing a single suite with us at the hotel.

The morning of Christmas Eve was bright and cold. No pretty Christmas snow sadly, but no rain either which was a bonus. We all had our chores to do, Mother and Cora were busy getting the guest annex ready for Aunt Julia who would be arriving sometime during the late evening. Mother's original intention had been to put her in one of the larger upstairs bedrooms but Cora had subtly persuaded her that with all the comings and goings Christmas night she would probably be more comfortable in the guest annex which has its own separate bathroom suite.

The 'annex' was in fact a ground floor 'Granny-Flat' which had originally been built by the previous owner of the house before World War Two to accommodate a wheelchair bound relative and had been modernised by Mother into a 'Nanny-Flat' when we were born to house the au pair-come-housekeeper she employed to help for the first couple of years. There was a connecting door to the house and a private outside door with a path leading to a separate double gate and Mother had added a car porch.

For our mother the fact that we were twins had an up side and a down side. She got an instant two-sprog family but as a single parent I think she found coping with two small babies at the same time a lot different to a commanding a team in the army. Added into the equation was Bruno. Bruno was her golden Labrador, given to her as a puppy by Uncle Ted the same week that she returned home from hospital with twin babies. Joking about it afterwards she always told us that two babies and an untrained puppy in the house was like owning a circus, if one pee'd we all pee'd; if Cora cried, then I cried too and Bruno howled, and if the babies threw up then inevitably it meant that the dog had to be bathed. Mother had resigned her commission in the army when she became pregnant and devoted herself to looking after us and Helga helped out with the housework, shopping and the occasional baby-sitting. She was with us for nearly three years but in honesty I can hardly remember her although Cora insists that she can. Bruno had been an integral part of the family when we were growing up and the Christmas morning walk in the Windsor Long Walk and Deer Park was never the same after he died but we always did the stroll in his memory it had become a bit of a family tradition.

Money was not an issue so we never lacked for anything but I wouldn't describe us as 'spoiled rich kids'. Mother had received a legacy from her parents which with the army severance package bought the house outright, she had a good service pension and had already lined up lucrative civilian contracts for herself before leaving the army. She had fitted out one of the reception rooms as an office and study so that she could work from home and as soon as she was able to devote a few more hours to work as we got older she found that she was in demand as a consultant to the Ministry of Defense and so maintained a good income. Cora and I were equally lucky. When we were fifteen Uncle Ted had generously given both of us an allowance until we finished full time education and each found a career so we were never short of pocket money. Uncle Ted had been some sort of an antiquaries dealer but had retired years ago and now just drifted from one race course to the next, mostly living in very expensive luxury hotels paid for by his winnings.

Being a fine day, I said I wanted to finish tidying the garden and volunteered to wash the windows of the summer house giving me the excuse I needed to clean up any residual mess that Cora and I had left from the night before. Cora brought me a mug of coffee about mid-morning and did a final inspection of my cleaning activities then sat on the porch with me whilst we drank our drinks and shared a cigarette. Neither of us really smoke a lot but I do enjoy the occasional fag and usually buy a packet if I am going out to a party or boozing with the lads for the evening. I wish that I had noticed that I was down to my last handful of smokes then....but I didn't.

In the afternoon Mother and Cora drove up to London to do some last minute shopping in the West End. I was still a bit knackered from the previous night's fuck-fest and spent my time stretched out on the couch in the summer house reading and daydreaming about our 'relaxation' session there the night before.

Cora and I were brother and sister, twins, but we had the most intense sexual connection ever... I have never met anyone who could turn me on the way that my sister could. At that time she was the only sexual partner that I had known. I did not know about love.... I guess our sibling love for each other was something different... but my affection for my sister and my desire for her sexually would have fulfilled my every need if we were fucking for real... but that did not seem possible except in my daydreams. Last night we had pleasured each other to the point of intense orgasm on that same couch, I lay there just imagining having her with me again, my mind conjured images and sensations of our coupling of my being thrust deep inside of her......

I dragged myself out of my reverie as I heard Mother's car pull into the drive. "Bloody hell...James," I told myself out loud, "You have spent two hours daydreaming again..... You need to get a grip, man. You really do need to get yourself laid...and soon!"

Having Aunt Julia coming to stay over Christmas completely disrupted our neat little holiday routine. Mother and Cora had accepted it in good spirit but I was still a bit sulky and feeling put out by having to change our well established little family rituals. I guess that I was just being selfish and immature about it. Mother was right, Aunt Julia was our only close relative and we only saw her occasionally, I had not met with her for nearly two years as I was away at annual camp the last time that she had visited with Mother and Cora at our home. Mother sometimes met her sister for lunch or dinner and the theatre when Aunt Julia was down south in London on business but we were usually at school.

The odd times that she had invited Cora and I to stay with her in York I had steadfastly refused to go and Cora had backed me up, and wouldn't go without me, more out of sibling loyalty than anything, I think. Mother had been left to find acceptable excuses to her sister about why we were unable to make the trip, but was angry and disappointed with my shitty behaviour and I guess it was easy for me to fasten the blame for my guilt onto Aunt Julia to salve my conscience.

My problem was that Aunt Julia and I just did not get on with each other. We never had in the past, I didn't think we ever would in the future and to be honest I think I was just too stubborn to give her a chance in the present.

I believe part of it was just human nature, a clash of personalities between us ... but it really it was mostly me... Cora got on with her well enough but I think any chance that she had for a close relationship with her aunt was spoiled by her unswerving sibling loyalty to me. Part of the problem was also rooted in my love for my mother. Even as a small child I sensed tension between the sisters, unresolved issues, and naturally even though I did not understand the problems I guess I felt that my mother was under attack somehow and adopted a defensive attitude towards my aunt.