A Family Ritual

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a long shower and a chance to be with John on my own for awhile, I was beginning to feel much better after my hard but pleasurable ordeal. He helped me from the shower and I stood and let him dry me with soft white towels. I still had stirrings as he tenderly dried the more intimate parts of my body, but even so, I don't think I could have managed to have sex again that evening. We walked back into the room where it had all taken place. It was now empty. Owen and Gregory had left. The only sign of what had taken place there that night was a large wet stain on the center of the bed where the juices of John's family mixed with mine. I smiled at John and held tightly onto his hand.

I also noticed that our robes had been taken away so we both had to remain naked as our clothes were still up in the bedroom. I thought we were going to collect them but John led me back to the lounge. When we entered, everyone was there including Naomi, Owen and Gregory.

They were fully dressed again and I felt a little self conscious about being naked, not because of the men, as they had already seen everything there was to see, but just because I was in the presence of John's family.

Our nakedness did not seem to bother John. Naomi came over and took him in her arms and hugged him. She did the same to me, welcoming me into the family. Gregory provided drinks for everyone and they toasted our future. Although by now I was feeling more at ease with my own nakedness, when I glanced over, I saw Owen eyeing my body with interest, and with a hungry look on his face and I wondered for a moment if there were any other family rituals that I hadn't been told about.

12