A Family Too Close Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlie growled, "I'll show you." His hand slowly moved down from her face towards her shoulders, massaging and lightly pinching with each moment. "It's been too long since you've been allowed to relax," Charlie whispered. Anita went to open her mouth to protest, but Charlie's touch only firmed. "Don't speak. I'm going to give you everything you've been waiting for. I don't want you to do a thing." Anita's instincts were to protest, take over, and control the situation. This was her stepson. Bill's son! But she found herself relaxing at his voice and touch. He worked on muscles she didn't even know she had, and it felt better than she could possibly have ever imagined. The only thing that kept her able to stay awake was the intense pulsing of her clit. He had not yet moved his way down there, but with each movement of his fingers and kneading of his hands, she felt the intensity of the pulsing grow. She wanted him so badly she was glad that he was in control tonight or else she wouldn't be able to resist.

He then moved his pale left hand down across her throat to rest in the space between her breasts. She looked at him and drew in a deep breath. But she didn't resist. She didn't stop him. Even when he slipped his hand under her robe and cupped a breast. She stared at him. Swallowed. But, she didn't stop him. He gently squeezed, the nipple hardening under his palm. He kneaded the soft skin and the fat beneath, her entire body tingling with the sensation. She felt his grasp on her breast firm, and she heard him moan. It felt like he was claiming her, trying to get to know every part of her. It was only then that he moved his fingers over her dark nipples and took his time with them, pulling and teasing them while rubbing them between his fingers. She was a plaything for him now, but he was the one giving the pleasure. She couldn't wrap her mind around it, so lost in the pleasure that she could barely think straight. She had not felt anything like this in a very long time, each touch electric, gentle, and firm in easy harmony, her entire body writhing against him out of her control. She wanted more, to feel more. She wanted him to never stop.

He was her stepson. Bill's son. And, she wanted him.

With his other hand, he tugged open her robe, revealing her body. She sucked in a breath. It was only when his fingers started to stray, moving further down her body to her sweetest spot did she realize how wet for him she already was. With each extra touch and pull, she felt herself give over even further, imagining a little pool down by her opening, becoming deeper with her sweetness with each moment. His fingers curled, tugged at the glistening, dark curls of her pubic hair. Then, once he reached her pussy, his fingers massaging her lips, Anita could feel Charlie sigh instinctively. She liked the way he looked at her. Drinking her in. He was loving this as much as she was, she realized.

Once he was done with her lips, he reached for her clit, moaning as his fingers momentarily became sucked in by the warm wet inside of her pussy. He then moved his fingers forward until he found her clit, and she felt the entire room melt away, the pleasure pulsing through her like water down a river. Her body was all his, and for all his youth, he knew exactly what to do with it.

Her body twisted and writhed on the bed, her blood burning from inside of her veins, the flesh of her hips and breasts rippling as she spasmed. The nectar that began to trickle out of her was warm to the touch, wet and slick against his fingertips, starting to drip down her inner thigh. It set her alight, and it spurred him on further.

He started to move even quicker, kneading away at her softness with more intensity, feeling how her clit grew more and more swollen. She moaned though she knew the end was near, the feeling of having him deep in her body, burrowing further and further, taking over. She rolled her body with each movement, willing him further into her, rougher with her, the massages reaching a climax she didn't want to turn away from.

Once the ebb and flow of the orgasm dissolved, she could feel the flutter of kisses he gave her against her neck before he removed his fingers from her body. They were dripping, and he moaned as he plunged them deep into his mouth, indulging himself in the strong, rich, sweet taste of her. She had never seen a man do that. Her body felt like a feather floating in the sweet breeze now that he was done, relaxed to the point that she would be afraid to pass out if she didn't know that he was there to protect her. Finally, he removed his fingers from his mouth and moved closer to her, placing her face in the hold of his two hands and kissing her deeply, allowing her to fall into his embrace, moaning as she did so, so relaxed that for a moment she wondered if she was dreaming.

"What do you want me to do to you?" he asked, whispering into her ear.

She gasped from the excitement, her mouth open. The words came without thought or hesitation. "Anything you want."

"Perfect answer."

He ripped the dressing gown away from her body, tossing it on the floor so he could see her soft, brown skin, just waiting for him again. Unlike her daughter, Anita's nipples were dark, thick and crowned large, heavier breasts. A flat abdomen. Wide hips. While staring at her body, he quickly stripped and positioned himself between her legs. Then, without preamble, he shoved his cock deep into her beautiful, dark pussy, sucked in by the warm juices that oozed out of her onto the bed. For a moment, Anita's thoughts snapped to the mess she would have to clean up, to how Bill would no doubt see the wet patch and start asking questions. Her body tightened with the worry, but then Charlie thrusted deep into her and wrapped his fingers into her hair.

Her stepson grinned as he filled her vision. Stepson. She was fucking her husband's son in their bed. It didn't matter. She moaned, and her eyes rolled back in her head as she obeyed her needs, barely even able to move for the pleasure of it, waiting any moment for either one of them to burst out in screams of joy or for them to be caught. Charlie looked at her.

Jasmine did the same thing when he fucked her, Charlie thought as he watched Anita writhe and take every inch of his cock. But there was something more about fucking Anita. She was the best he had ever had. Of course, he had fucked before, but not like this. Never like this. Even for all the pleasure Jasmine gave him, her mother was something else. With each thrust, they groaned together, unable to believe this was finally happening, that though they'd managed to hold out for so long, they could have been experiencing this the whole time. He could feel how desperately she wanted him, her juices soaking his shaft as he pumped her harder and harder. The headboard loud against the wall.

His dad's bed. He was fucking his dad's wife in their bed.

All thoughts of looking cool or trying to impress her went out the window as the thought overwhelmed him. All he wanted to do was be here with her at this moment, making her happy and bringing her more joy than she knew what to do with. He could see that she was desperate to howl and moan louder and louder, but she kept biting her lip to stop herself.

"Stop worrying about the neighbors." He commanded. "Be loud for me. Let me know how much you want this."

It was the permission she needed.

"Charlie!" she howled as he fucked her harder and harder, feeling the sweat beginning to drip from his brow, his back. "Don't stop!" she shouted.

Hearing her moan unleashed something in him, and he fucked her like he'd never fucked before, ravishing her in a way that made his soul almost leave his body. One hand wrapped around her throat. He watched her breasts sway and dance as he fucked her. Eventually he felt himself start to explode deep within her, the muscles within her pussy clenching and twisting as she joined him in orgasm.

He stayed there deep inside her even after he came, making sure his load was deep in her, though when he pulled away a few drips leaked out onto the bed, leaving a wet pool beneath them.

Anita turned over and looked at the mess they'd made. I'd better clean that up before his father comes home, she thought. But then she smiled, or maybe I won't.

12