A Fantasy Night Out with My Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
Hot Wife Converts To BBC only to Hubby's Dismay.
2.1k words
2.44
12.7k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/09/2024
Created 11/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Fantasy Night Out with My Wife 2

by BUSTER2U

Warning // Cuck Shit // Warning // Cuck Shit // Warning

My wife and I lived out an intense fantasy one night.

We had only been married about 5 years when this happened. Shelly my wife was 25 at the time and I, George Wilson, was 27. Shelly has always been a very attractive woman, with long, straight, blonde hair, a bubbly personality, and amazing firm DD boobs. Shelly always had men staring at her because of her good looks and amazing figure.

Shelly has been staying at Darrell's apartment for about 3 months now. Spreading her legs for all the black men she could. She has pulled several small gang bangs with fewer than a dozen black men, each time, at Darrell's.

Then Darrell has even taken Shelly down to the Zebra Club where she danced nude on stage and then she tried to fuck 100 black men, in a gang bang, just a couple of weeks ago, during her fertile time.

Shelly is the Hottest Woman, that I have ever seen or known. She has done everything she could to fulfill our fantasy of her being black-bred. She just wants to please me, so much. She called me the other day to let me know that she has missed her period and wants to come home to have her black baby.

After Shelly called me with the good news, I eagerly drove over to pick her up. I tapped the horn and she came running out dressed only in a borrowed T-shirt. As she quickly opened the door to my car she got in and gave me a smile and a kiss.

"Hi George, how have you been Sweetheart?" Shelly asked.

"I've been pretty lonely, without you Shelly, I have missed you a lot while you have been gone on your sexual adventure," I answered.

"Well, I have to admit that I had a great adventure, George. But I am more than ready to come back home." Shelly purrs.

"Really? Why is that?" I asked.

"Well, every day is more black cock. In my pussy or my ass. They don't seem to care if I cum or not anymore. All it has become is 'wham bam, thank you ma' m and I've gotten tired of it. I crave the gentle loving that you used to give me, Honey." she said.

"Yeah, I miss that too, Sweetheart. Your tummy isn't showing yet. But you are sure that you are 'knocked up' now?" I asked while driving back home.

"Pretty sure, Honey. Otherwise, I would have had a period last week." Shelly explained.

"Yeah, that is a great clue, ha! What do you want to do when we get home?" I asked.

"I need a hot shower, first. Then maybe we can go shopping for some baby supplies like a crib and things like that. What do you think?" Shelly purred.

"Great idea, except I was more thinking that first we would make love all night to make up for the three months that you spent living with Darrel," I replied.

"But Before that, I would also like to call this phone number for a Nurse, that does sexual reassignment surgeries, and get something set up for you." Shelly grins.

"What for?" I gulp

"Honey, Sweetheart, we both know what a Horny guy you are. I know that you must have jerked off a million times thinking about your pretty blonde wife getting all the black cock I've been getting over at Darrell's apartment all this time. Well, we have to have something done so that you won't be tempted to have sex together, Honey." Shelly purrs

"What? What do you mean, Sweetheart? I want and need to be inside of you again, more than anything in the world I need some makeup sex with you." I explain, nervously.

"Well, Ideally this Nurse would remove your balls and your cock head, which would remove your ability and desire at the same time, from wanting to use my body for your pleasure, but leaving you the ability to continue to stand up while you pee." Shelly explained so sweetly.

"WHAT? You, You, You want to have me castrated, Shelly? I thought you missed my tender lovemaking?" I asked.

"I was just trying to be nice to you, Honey. I don't ever want your puny little 7" white dick in my pussy ever again. I would never be able to have an orgasm with you, without being treated properly, like the Black Cock Slut that I have become." Shelly logically explains.

"Really? I thought that you loved me. You stopped loving me, Shelly?" I asked in amazement.

"Of course, I still love you, George. But, you have to understand, that I just have spent about 20 hrs. a day, every day since you last saw me, three months ago, getting fucked by dozens of Black men with Big Black Cocks. BBC is what I need now, and all that I will ever desire now." Shelly explains

"But, this was OUR fantasy. For you to fuck black men until you have a black baby for us, so everyone would see that you are a black cock whore. Now you don't want me anymore, at all?" I ask, flabbergasted.

"Honey, your sexuality is MY LAST consideration now, or in the future. Once you go black, you NEVER go back!" Shelly smiles sweetly.

"What does that leave for me, Shelly?" I ask, brokenhearted.

"Darrel, several of his friends and I talked it over, many times, while I was there. It is pretty obvious that your best bet is to have your cock and your balls, everything removed. That way you will be satisfied just licking other men's cum out of my pussy. That way you won't be worried about wanting to stick your little white 7"

dicklette into my Black Cock Only, pussy anymore." Shelly explains proudly.

*********************************************

We quickly get home, and I want to get to bed and try to get some 'make-up' sex after three months of being apart. Cuddled up naked in our bed, our conversation continues.

"George, here, let me show you why, you don't need your balls anymore." Purrs Shelly, as she softly grips my balls with one hand and my cock with the other. Soft warm feminine hands stroking me gently, warmly, softly, and lovingly.

"OK, Show me, Sweetheart." I was so happy to be touched so warmly, softly and Sweetly by my wife. It felt so good, I was so horny I was already close to coming.

"Okay, Honey. Here comes!" Sherry turns loose of my balls, raises her hand, and swats down 'hard' on my sensitive balls. "I love you!... I am sorry that I have to hurt you to show you, how much that I want and need to destroy your balls. Please, Honey, let me have them cut off. Please, I will love you forever." Shelly purrs.

I receive a shock to my entire being. The woman that I have trusted and loved with all my soul has just purposely swatted me in the nuts very hard. I quickly roll over and do my best to resist puking as Shelly snakes her hand back between my legs to gently and lovingly massages my poor stunned balls.

"George, Honey, I love you. I am sorry that I had to hurt you, to show you, one of the reasons that we should get rid of those. Did you like it when I hit your balls? Want me to do it again?" Shelly purrs so sweetly.

"I love you so much Shelly, but please don't hurt me anymore like that, Honey." I whispered, trying not to puke or cry.

"I really like doing that to you, Honey. Imagine a little hundred-pound cutie like me, making a 230 pound gorilla like you roll over in pain from just a little slap! Let me do it again, please." Shelly coos.

"I am sorry that I reacted that way, Sweetheart. It was such a surprise that you did that. I love you so much. If you want to hurt me some more. Here, I will spread my legs so you can hurt me again, all that you want, because I love you." I said.

"Yes, I love hurting you, George. Heck, half the thrill from staying at Darrell's house for three months was knowing how much you were missing me and not getting ANY sex. What a big feeling of Control and Power I have over you, and I like it. I almost climaxed just then, when I slapped your balls." Shelly whispers

"Please Shelly, I love you and have missed you so much. Please show me some love Honey. Please. The whole time that you have been at Darrel's I have been so lonely and depressed." I whispered.

"Spread your legs George, this really turns me on. Here, I'm going to do it again. Get ready," Shelly whispers sweetly, giving me a soft kiss lovingly on my cheek.

"OK, Honey. I'm ready." I meekly whisper.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! " Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I am commingg. Oh my gosh, ahhhhhhhh George, I just came one of the most powerful orgasms that I have ever had!" Shelly purrs, sweetly as I roll over in pain trying not to puke in our bed.

"Ugh, Ow, Ow, please stop Honey. If you love me and really want to get rid of my balls I will let you, but please, just please stop hurting them NOW." I cry.

"One more time, Honey. I need to hurt you again really good! SPREAD YOUR LEGS! Take it like a man, YOU little dicked bastard!" Shelly demands,

"OK, please don't hurt me again, like that Honey," I cry.

"NO, I need to!" SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! "I am going to cum again, Cry for me George, Cry like a baby! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! I am coming again ahhhhhhhhhhh! Oh, that was so good, such a powerful orgasm. Thank You honey, for letting me hurt you so much. It felt so wonderful for me. Did I hurt you too badly, Honey?" Shelly coos sweetly. acting concerned.

"Owe, owe, owe, Grrr (puking sounds) You really nailed me, good Honey. Don't you love me anymore? Why do you like hurting me so much?" I asked.

"George, you gave me away, to black men. They used me and they abused me, I loved it, and I hated it at the same time. I need to punish you for giving me away, even though I love you for sharing me with Black Men." Shelly purrs

"But it was your idea, you are the one that wanted to go to his house, and stay and didn't want to come home, Honey. Heck before our night out you were already cheating on me with Darrel at lunch time. Remember?" I whispered.

"Maybe true, but I want to castrate you now, and completely destroy your manhood, forever. But I will still love you after I do it and I will take care of you forever. You have given me the greatest gift. Black Cock. But I need to make sure that your puny white dick can't EVER touch me, EVER again." Shelly coos

"I love you and miss you so much, Honey. But. I am beginning to think that all you want to do is hurt me. I have loved you with all my heart and soul. I have waited for you to come home to me for three months while you have been having constant sex with your black lovers. Now, you want to Castrate me? I think NOT, SLUT!" I said, as I wiped the tears out of my eyes.

"But Honey. I don't want you little white dick in my anymore. I just want Big Black Cock now George. As they say, 'ONCE YOU GO BLACK, YOU NEVER GO BACK!" Shelly purrs.

"If that is the case, we will just get dressed and I will drop you back off over at Darrel's house again so you can stay there while we get divorced. If you don't love me enough to give me any loving anymore. You have turned into a completely selfish bitch and I will be glad to be rid of you." I explained.

"But George, I love you. I love our fancy home, I love my fancy car, I love our fancy life style I don't want to back to Darrel's and live on welfare Honey!" Shelly whined.

"What was it you were saying Honey? 'ONCE YOU GO BLACK?....Oh, I remember...

............. NO ONE WANTS YOU BACK!" I explained.

THE END

Epilog: Things didn't go exactly as Shelly envisioned upon her return to George. He had waited patiently and alone for his wife Shelly to get pregnant by her black lovers to fulfill both their fantasies of having a Black Baby. Only problem was that Shelly turned completely selfish and lost her love for her husband George.