A Father's Fantasy - 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becki just moaned louder and louder, "Oooohh, Daddy; I'm going to cum again! Come on, Daddy...fill me up with your cum...I want you to cum!"

With her words, I made up my mind to fill my daughter with my seed. I grabbed my daughter at the waist, and with a few quick thrusts, I buried my cock into her and let loose, pumping a thick stream of hot, sticky cum all over her insides, filling my little, beautiful, sexy, slutty daughter up with my hot cum.

"Yeah! Fucking take it, Becki! I'm cumming!"

Then I thrust my cock back into my daughter's pussy again, sending another surge of cum deep into her hot pussy. She let out a loud moan as she finally had another intense orgasm. It felt like her pussy was sucking my cock! Sucking out another spurt of cum.

I grabbed the base of my prick and held it tight, preventing any more cum from spurting out. I pulled my cock out of her hot, tight, wet pussy and held it over my daughter's body. I aimed for her tits, those big, perfect melons.

I stroked my prick one last time, letting spurt after spurt of cum erupt out of it and splatter all over my daughter's sweaty body. Cum landed on her stomach, I got some in her belly button, and the rest I completely splattered over those juicy tits. I milked out as much cum as I could, taking great delight in seeing it all over my daughter.

As my cock began getting soft, I went over to the side of her face. Her eyes were half-open and glazed with lust as she looked at me. "T-that was amazing, D-daddy," she whispered softly and then smiled. She was completely spent, and so was I; I had fucked her so hard. "That was so much better than I could have ever imagined."

I gently smacked her cheek with my dick a few times, leaving streaks of cum over her face until Becki opened up her mouth. I slipped it in as my daughter began to suck my cock clean. She moaned happily as she tasted all the cum that was left on my cock and balls, mixed with her own juices. I could see her swallowing it all; I guess she meant it when she said she liked the taste of cum.

Once she was done, I slumped back into my chair and watched in awe as my cumslut daughter got on her knees on my table and began cleaning herself off, licking my cum off her tits. Once she was done, she scooped all the cum off of her belly with both her hands and brought it down to her face, sucking her fingers dry.

She got off the table and came over to me. She said nothing and simply straddled my legs. She wrapped her arms behind my neck and leaned forward, pressing her tits to my mouth. My hands gripped her waist and ass possessively; I could feel her soft tits pushing against my face, her piercings poking against my cheeks.

I eagerly took the hint and sucked on her nipples, teasing her piercings as well as her tits. I licked up and down each tit and nipple before sucking on her tits and kissing them. I enjoyed this for a while before finally pulling her face close and planting a kiss on her lips. This time it was a real kiss, reciprocated by both of us, and not just her kissing me lightly as a tease.

Our kiss lasted a while; we were both so into the moment. I had never experienced a kiss as passionate as that. I was making out with my own flesh and blood! My own hot daughter!

We finally broke off our kiss, and I stared into my daughter's eyes, who was smiling, "Did you like fucking your slutty daughter, daddy?" she finally asked, smiling and looking so sexy and beautiful.

"Oh, you were better than good baby... I've never fucked such a hot, dirty little whore before. You have no idea how many naughty fantasies I've had of you..." I whispered back, and she giggled as she kissed me again.

"Well, as your new fuck-toy daddy..." she whispered, "...I'm going to make all your dirty fantasies come true!"

Author's Note: You can read "Family Vegas Trip" for more about Christi, "Tamika" for Tamika, "Slut MILF" and "A Model Daughter" (upcoming) for more about Tiffany