A Father's Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FinJones
FinJones
25 Followers

I tried to speak, but the words just kept breaking because of my heavy breathing. My sons brown eyes wandering all over my body, him sitting on his legs beside the couch. Admiring the glow, the sweaty body of his own mother, who had just had a mind blowing orgasm.

"Mom," he said, "you look so beautiful."

When I saw his gorgeous cock, hard and ready again, I just couldn't wait any longer to feel it inside me. I practically dragged him to my bedroom and pushed him to my bed. He laid on his back, his beautiful organ full of blood and I crawled on top of him. I kissed his chest and neck and when I whispered to his ear, that he could do anything he wanted with me, he rolled me over and went between my legs. I reached to take his cock in my hold and guided him to my waiting entrance. With a loud sigh, he pushed his hard cock to my wet and warm pussy and I begged him to fuck me hard.

"Please Jason," I moaned, "please fuck me deep and hard. Fill me with your cock and cum."

I haven't felt a living cock inside me for years and the rush it gave was amazing. He leaned himself over me , kissed my neck and nibbled my earlobe, and his cock kept pumping in and out. His breath felt warm on my skin, and panting heavily he said that he loved how my pussy felt on his cock and how I was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. There was no way how I didn't want him, and with my climax building in me, I almost cried him cum inside my pussy.

"Cum in me baby," I whimpered, "cum in your mothers pussy. Fill your mother with your cum."

Jason's body almost cramped when his cock started to pump out its creamy load. The feeling from the pulsing cock and the hot cum inside my pussy, it made me cum like I had never before. I flinched and I trashed under my son when my climax reached its top, and when it finally ended i felt Jason's body collapsing on me. I tangled my hands around his body and pulled him tightly close to my body. And without a word we laid on my bed. My own son on top of me. His softening cock still inside me. And his semen dripping out from my pussy.

"I love you so much Julie," Jason whispered my ear. I had heard the same whispers before, many years ago.

"I love you too Jason," I said and moved so I could see his eyes, "more than you know and in every way I can."

FinJones
FinJones
25 Followers
12