A Favor for a Friend Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I bathed his entire groin with my tongue while using one hand to grasp, rub, stroke, twist, and fondle him. He scooted downward, hanging his ass of the edge of the couch while lifting and spreading his legs wide open, giving me easy and complete access. I ran my tongue over his balls and started working a little lower. Chase didn't stop me, so my tongue softly licked and flicked even further south. Chase was moaning louder than before, and easily louder than usual. I took that as encouragement and let my tongue drag down even farther. I let my oral attention reach his ass, causing him to gasp in surprise and enjoyment.

He had previously done this to me, and I had loved how it felt. Chase had never been this exposed to me, and I decided to make use of that. I kept my tongue soft and pliable and lightly licked his most private area. He moaned and squirmed, hardly able to keep still. This was a different Chase I was seeing. His increasingly higher pitched squeals belied his normal confident and controlling manner.

I licked him more and harder, alternating that with soft tongue flicking. Chase couldn't seem to catch his breath. In a short time I had turned him from controlling to complying. I grabbed his arm, pulling him up from his reclined position and placed him on his hands and knees along the couch. I came up behind him and used my hands to spread him open, letting my tongue resume its attention on my friend. Chase lowered his chest to the couch, freeing his own hands to spread himself open for me. I started running my fingers along his hole, listening to him gasp at every touch. He would yelp when I licked him, and push back towards me for more attention.

Without breaking contact, I reached behind me and opened his end table drawer, briefly rummaging for something I knew was in there. Once I got it, I reached between Chase's spread legs to grasp his hanging stiff slab of beef. I softly stroked his cock as my tongue continued to work over his ass. Chase seemed to be lost with everything going on. I quietly popped the top on the bottle I had retrieved and the familiar scent of strawberries filled the room. I don't know if Chase noticed, as distracted as he was. My cock grew extra stiff in response. I dripped some of the liquid onto his ass, letting my hand move from his cock back to his ass, rubbing the lube around his opening.

"Do you like that? Do you want a little more?" I asked.

He couldn't or wouldn't answer, and I didn't wait to see if he was eventually going to. My finger circled his tight opening, dipping inside once in a while. I slowly and carefully penetrated him first with one finger, then two. Chase continued moaning and I took that as approval. I kept it slow and deliberate, switching between fucking him with my fingers and then with my tongue. I took one of his hands off his ass and directed it onto his own organ.

"Slowly." I directed.

I made sure he understood before concentrating my full attention back on his raised and vulnerable backside. I opened the bottle of lube once more, using it to liberally coat my own tool and also dripping more on his ass. As I slid my hand up and down my shaft, I inched my way up behind him, never allowing my fingers to stop their stimulation of my friend.

I took a moment to take in the scene. Chase was open in front of me, his one hand slowly and lightly jacking his own cock while his other hand held his ass open for my attention. My fingers continually penetrated his ass as I approached him from behind. My raging hardon was nearing its destination, and Chase was either completely unaware or completely surrendering. It didn't matter to me which it was as I removed my fingers and placed the bulbous tip of my manhood against his opening.

"Relax Chase." I said, offering the same advice he had given me on occasion.

I pressed forward slightly, watching as the head of my cock disappeared like a magic trick. I groaned as my cock was allowed inside the tight, warm tunnel that was my friend. Chase didn't give any indication for me to stop, so after a moment I slipped in another inch.

"Damn! I see why you like fucking me so much." I whispered as I moved forward again.

I moved in bit by bit, taking my time so I could extend the sensation as well as avoid hurting my receiver. My friend's ass accepted all I gave him, seemingly willing to take more as I fed it to him.

Once I pressed up against him I held still, then ground into him. We both groaned in unison. It was no wonder he swung both ways. This was very different than sex with a woman, and definitely not in a bad way. I began an unhurried pace that I like to think could have lasted all day. I was in no race to the finish, as I was reluctant to let this end. My cock had other ideas though. It wanted relief and it wanted it yesterday.

I struggled to control want versus need, and was fighting a losing battle against my primal instincts.

I grabbed Chase by his hips and plowed into him a little harder and faster, making him grunt in response. For someone so vocal, he had been mostly silent. My own normal wordlessness melted away.

"Is this what it's like for you when you take my ass? Now I see why you want it so much. You like being the one on top, huh? You like being in control. You like taking what you want, however you want." I said as I pumped in and out. "You can go slow to make it last, or fuck me like a jackhammer to make you cum quick."

I matched my actions to my words as if to prove the point, although I was pretty sure he didn't need convincing. I could feel my balls tightening as my need to climax arose.

"And now I get to see how you like it when I cum deep in your ass. How about that Chase. Are you ready for that? Do you want that? I can't hear you buddy. Speak up!" I said loudly while thrusting hard and fast.

"Just shut up and shoot, you friend fucker!" he growled in reply.

I drove into him harder, making him yelp. I could tell he planned on making me pay for all of this, but at that moment I didn't care. I held him still as I took him over and over. I loved the feeling of controlling him while also losing control of myself. I let out a loud, long groan. I buried my cock as far as I could before my orgasm washed over me in a giant wave of release. I held on as my cum shot deep into Chase's orifice. I felt as though I nearly blacked out from the intensity of it all.

"Damn!" I heard Chase exclaim below me.

Even though I felt like I was frozen in place, my hips kept gyrating a little bit. I held still for several moments, trying to regain control. I had to force my fingers to release their grasp of my friend's hips, leaving red marks where they had dug into him.

Chase crawled out from his position below me, turned around, and pushed me down on the couch onto my back. He straddled my face with his knees on either side of my head. He looked down at me from above as he gripped his own member, rubbing the head of it against my lips.

"My turn. Open up."

My mouth opened as directed and he slipped his meat inside. He leaned forward against the arm of the couch and started fucking my mouth. I was pinned and helpless as he took what he wanted. Chase was firmly back in control, getting exactly what he wanted. I could tell he wasn't going to last long either. I had made him jack his own cock while I fucked him, but he never finished, whereas I had. Like he had said, now it was his turn.

"Are YOU ready? Speak up, I can't hear you." he mocked me with my own words.

He pulled his cock out until only the tip was between my sealed lips, and then stroked the exposed shaft for a few seconds. He groaned loudly as the first couple of spasms sent his cum onto my waiting tongue. He was not content with that though, as he pulled his cock all the way out from my mouth and directed the remaining thick ropes of his cum all over my face.

He milked his cock until it was dry and slapped his meat wetly against my face over and over. He reinserted it into my mouth again and held my head as my tongue ran over his skin until he was satisfied.

"Now you look the part of a little cumslut." he said as he fell back onto the couch.

He left me laying there as he went back into his bedroom. I heard his shower turn on again while I wondered how much his water bill must be. I gathered myself enough to follow him, taking a towel off the rack to wipe my face off. Chase was already wet and soapy when I entered.

I don't know why I went into the master bathroom instead of using the guest bath. Actually, I was lying to myself about that. I knew exactly why. Chase looked up and crooked his finger at me. I had lost my original towel earlier and there was nothing covering me this time to make me hesitate, so into the shower I went as directed. Chase grabbed my shoulder and turned me around, bending me at the waist and kicking my feet apart like a cop in the movies. He positioned me how he wanted like I was a Barbie doll and moved up behind me.

One of his hands came from behind and clamped over my mouth as he unceremoniously impaled me with his flesh covered spear. I yelped loudly through his hand, grateful for the slick soap he was washing with, but shocked by the action.

"This is where you belong you little slut." he growled into my ear.

Even though Chase had cum only minutes before, he made it a point to drill into me just to prove he could. He held me still as the hot water cascaded over us both and leisurely took my ass how he wanted.

As abruptly as he had started, he also ended it. He stepped away, also removing his hand from my mouth. He turned me around and placed the bar of soap in my hand.

"Get my back, will ya? he asked.

I soaped him up in a daze, unsure what would happen next. He just stood away from the water as I rubbed him up and down with the soap and a bath scrub. I made sure to get every part of him to include his ass, his balls, and I lightly jacked his cock with my sudsy hands. He was still hard, but didn't react otherwise. Once he decided he was squeaky clean, he rinsed off and walked out, leaving me alone to wash myself.

I eventually wandered out, finding him in his robe in his normal spot on the couch. He was absently watching a SciFi rerun, but noted when I sat down in another towel.

"Listen Brad. I think of myself as an all star pitcher, and you're my trusty go-to catcher. I like being in control, and will always default to that. Once in a while I'll let you try out the pitching mound, but it's my spot, got it?"

I nodded in understanding, and Chase seemed mollified by my response. "By the way, I hate baseball." I muttered.

"As long as you get it." he replied. "It was fun earlier, but I prefer it my way. Maybe someday you'll get a little bitch of your own."

"I don't swing that way." I said automatically. "And I'm not a little bitch."

"Yes you do. You've taken cocks in every way that you can. I just bent you over in the shower just so I could feel your ass tighten around me. You just walked into that shower knowing there was a good possibility of that happening. I know you've had more dick in the last month then you've had pussy in the last year. So yeah, you definitely swing that way. Want me to prove it to you?"

Chase was staring right at me as he reached down and untied his robe. He pulled the fabric away, revealing his half hard weapon which started growing as I watched.

"Get on you knees and suck my cock Brad." he demanded.

We stared at each other, neither of us moving for a solid minute. Finally, I slid off the edge of the couch and moved to kneel in front of him. His blank expression turned into a triumphant smirk as he watched me start leaning forward.

"See? You're definitely the bitch." he stated.

12