A Favor for a Friend Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn! Your ass is grabbing my cock like it's trying to pull me in!"

Stan's thrusting quickened. Now that he had fulfilled his obligation, he intended to get his own satisfaction...again. He released his hold on my rod and grabbed both my legs, raising and spreading them wide. That move gave him better access, letting his cock get a little deeper than before.

"Oh yeah! Right there." he groaned as he took me again and again.

His long, full thrusts eventually brought him back to the edge once more. I could tell from the look in his eyes that he was ready to cum. Stan put my legs over his shoulders and hunched forward into me some more. He didn't slow down and didn't hesitate or ask anything. Stan took my initial permission to be all inclusive. He thrust in deep and pulled me towards him. The familiar long growl announced the arrival of his climax. I felt his cock expand and then pulse as his second load of semen was blasted into my orifice to join the first. Stan grunted with each shot, and once he was finished he held himself in place for a minute, trying to gather himself. He finally removed my legs from his shoulders, and sunk back into the hot water. I eased back in as well, letting the heat and jets do their work on my twice abused body.

We simply sat in the spa, each engrossed in our own thoughts. I have no idea what was going through his head, but I was replaying the events of the evening. I eventually noticed that my hands were getting all pruny from the prolonged immersion in the neighbor's spa. That made me decide it was time to go.

I stood up, the water cascading off of me. Stan opened his eyes as I climbed out. I had neglected to bring a towel, and there were none in sight, so I decided to just depart while still wet. A quick search led to finding my previously discarded shorts, but the cold clammy garment was something I didn't want to wear. It was pitch dark out, and the only sounds I could hear were from the water of the pool and spa. I decided to chance it and go the few feet between gates unclothed. As I started walking towards Stan's gate, I heard his voice behind me.

"I'm hoping we can do that again sometime soon." he said.

I simply waved my hand as I kept walking, too tired to formulate a response.

Just before I exited his yard I heard his voice finish his thought.

"And again, and again, and again." he chuckled.

I made it the few feet between gates unseen and got back into Chase's house. I went into the master bathroom to clean up and take a shower, washing off the remnants of sex and pool chlorine before throwing on some sweats. I retrieved my phone which I had left behind and saw a couple of missed calls from Chase. I didn't consider it too late, so I called him back.

"What's going on?" he greeted.

"You called?" I asked.

"Yeah, looks like I'll be here for a few more days. My mother's at home now, but I'm gonna stay to help her get settled, make sure she's got everything she needs, and take care of a bunch of stuff for her before I head back."

"No problem, I've got everything under control here."

"How are you doing?" Chase questioned, his voice sounding like he was fishing for something.

"Fine, a little tired. I'll probably go to bed soon."

"You just got fucked, didn't you." he said. He wasn't asking, he just wanted me to know he knew.

"No." I answered defensively.

"Yes you did. I can tell. You've got that sleepy, content, 'I just got fucked' voice right now. I've heard it a lot before, and I can hear it now. Was Karl over there?"

"No, no. It was....Stan."

"My neighbor Stan? That Stan? How did you end up getting fucked by Stan?"

"He heard us and was watching through your fence that night I caught Chrissy cheating on you. And tonight he asked if I could help him out....and suck him off. Apparently Margaret doesn't give it up anymore. And then one thing led to another..."

"And he fucked you."

"Uh, well...yeah....twice."

"Twice? Well...go Stan, go! I guess he knows how to get what he wants from you." Chase joked.

"It might not have gone that far, but I think I had a little too much to drink."

"He got you drunk first?" he asked. "Well damn, that part might be my fault. I kinda told him you couldn't handle your liquor. Actually the whole thing might kinda be my fault. You were a straight laced prude before I turned you into a little slut. I probably should've stopped with the handjobs."

"I'm not a little slut!" I was offended by him labeling me with that again. He had said it in the past, but I thought he was just using the term to get a rise out of me.

"Oh please. Me, Karl, and now Stan. It would've also been Shawn from the club if I hadn't stopped you. Look Brad. I just gotta say that I'm sorry for turning you out like that. I know you pitch once in a while, but you've turned out to be a natural born catcher. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that, and I definitely enjoy it, but I don't think you would've been if I hadn't pushed you."

"I hate baseball." I muttered.

"Well, I can't undo what's been done, so I guess all I can do is warn you." he laughed. "When I get home I plan on using you like the little cumslut you've turned out to be."

12