A Favor for Alicia Ch. 3

Story Info
Kevin gets out of control.
1.7k words
4.15
172.9k
26

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/08/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kevin's admission to me in the heat of passion was so wonderful. Having the man of your dreams confess his love for you while his cock is pouring his sperm into your eager body is about as good as life can get! He almost ran out of the room after that and, to my surprise, he mostly avoided me for the next week.

Alicia, of course, knew right away that something was up and she came to me one night that week and asked me if I was okay with Kevin having 'done his part' and now letting nature work its' course. How could I tell my sister that her husband was ashamed of what he'd told me? I told her that everything was just fine and that, after all, Kevin was her husband and I didn't expect him to be with me every day and night.

I wanted that, but I didn't expect it.

* * *

My period came and Alicias' disappointment was hard to hide. The nursery was fresh and ready for the baby and the whole house seemed ready for the sound of a child to warm it up. But my belly was empty.

I was disappointed for my sister but secretly happy for myself knowing that Kevin would soon have to be with me again.

My secret happiness was soon shatttered when Kevin took to picking arguments with me whenever it seemed a good time for us to be together. Then he'd have his excuse to avoid me and avoid his duty to his wife by making love to me.

At night I found myself crying as I heard Kevin in the next room satisfying his passion with Alicia. I actally got mad at my sister for loving her man with thoughts about his wasting his sperm on her barren body. The sounds of their lovemaking were sheer torture to me and I'd lay in my cold bed fingering myself and thinking about Kevin between my legs making love to me with the passion he loved Alicia.

My sister, as I found out, is a wise woman. She didn't know all the details of Kevins' problem with me but she knew how to take care of them. Our mother called one day and told Kevin that she was having problems at home and she really needed Alicia to help with the house and the paperwork that daddy left behind when he had died. My mother had no problem, it was just a ruse that Alicia had concocted to get her pussy away from Kevin.

Kevin and I waved at Alicia as she walked down the jetway onto the plane that Saturday and then found ourselves staring at each other.

"I guess we should go home."

Those were the first civil words he had uttered to me in over a month. We no sooner got home then we retreated to our respective corners of the house, Kevin alone with his shame and me alone with my wants.

Well, it was really predictable when Alicia called the next morning and told us that she would be staying in Cleveland for at least the next month to take care of Momma and the house. Kevin was pissed that he was going to have stay with me, all alone, and he bitched at Alicia about it and I guess she just put him in his place and he shut up and said, "Yes, dear."

So the whole next week we just exchanged the usual pleasantries about the morning, the coffee, the weather, and each night we slept in separate beds.

Alicia had been gone one whole week when Kevin actually smiled at me that Saturday evening with a sort of glazed look. When I smiled back it was like he came to his senses and then went right back to his usual scowl. The stupid woman that I am, I totally missed the point that his smile may have had something to do with my cleaning the kitchen in just my bathrobe. I've long had the habit of doing my chores before I shower: what sense is it to get all cleaned up just to get sweaty again?

So I headed on upstairs and dropped my robe and got the shower running to warm it up. I'd heard Kevin come up the stairs, but I didn't realize that he was outside the open door watching me, I'd figured he was going to go into the computer room and check his e-mail or read some porn (I KNEW he was doing that!).

The water felt delicious as it cascaded over my naked skin. The heat of a warm shower is one of the most sensual and relaxing things in my world - even more relaxing to me than a hot tub. I lathered up and scrubbed every inch clean before I started on my hair. I did a thorough shampoo and then I poured on the conditioner. It was Alicias' favorite with a raspberry scent that I just adored. It always made my skin so smooth and fragrant that I would always use so much that I could rub it all over like a skin treatment. I had just finished rubbing the lotion-like cream into my crotch when the shower door slid open.

"Kevin?"

He spun me around and mashed his lips against mine. He took me so by surprise that I could barely draw a breath. He was naked...and obviously ready for me although I really wasn't in the mood for him right then and there. I pushed him back against the tile.

"What the hell is this about?"

"Shuddup, Jody!" He said it with an almost growl as he came back at me and took me by the waist and lifted me up onto the soap-ledge.

The thought occured to me right at that second that he and Alicia must have done this before. He pushed himself right between my legs and I immediately felt his hardened cock rubbing in my conditioner-lubricated pubes.

"Oh, Kevin, no...I'm not ready for th.."

He slammed his slickened cock all the way into me in one push. It actually hurt more than when he'd taken my virginity as his shaft plowed into my unprepared body.

"Ahhnnnghhh!!! Kevin....stop!!!!"

I screamed with the pain and feebly tried to fight him off. The way he had me pinned against the shower wall, though, there was very little that I could do.

"You wanted me Jody and now you got me so just shut the FUCK UP!!!!"

Now I was more scared than in pain and I just wrapped my arms around him as he pounded himself into me. I couldn't believe the fury and passion he was pouring into me with each stroke. My back slammed into the tile with each thrust...a wet slapping sound came from the tile each time my skin squeezed against it. My hips were soon sore after just a few minutes of my legs dangling in the air so I wrapped them around Kevins' body and locked my ankles just to make myself more comfortable.

"Oh, you want it, doncha' Jody?"

He whispered it in my ear as more of a statement than a question.

I started to think that I just wanted it to be over when I heard his breath get ragged and his strokes into me became slow and deliberate.

"You want my baby, don't you, Jody?"

He whispered again...it was almost malevolent, like he had something in mind.

"Ye..yes, Kevin, I d-d-do"

He slowed down and I could feel his body tense and I even felt his cock swell inside of me as he got ready to come.

"Unnhhhh, then here it is!!!"

At just the right moment he pulled me off the soap-ledge and let the full weight of my body cram my cervix onto his cock. It was the most painful thing I had ever experienced in my life up to that point and I screamed like I had never screamed before! That bastard knew what he was doing! I felt the whole stream of his sperm fill me with a sensation I had never felt before or since as his cock blew straight against my cervix and right into my womb!

He shot off and then pounded me again as he blew another stream of sperm into my ravished body. His strokes slackened off as his cock softened in me. Out of breath from this ordeal, I just held onto him and tried to gather my senses.

"If you don't get pregnant now, you never will."

Kevin pulled his cock out of me and let me to the floor. Weakly, I stood there as he turned around and let himself out of the shower before closing the door behind him. When I heard the bathroom door close I just let myself slip to the floor and lay there, the warm water coursing over me. Had I been raped, I wondered, or was this what I had really wanted all along? I pondered this and felt my sore pussy throbbing from the powerful invasion of Kevins' demanding cock.

I lost track of time and didn't bother to get up until the warm water turned cold on me and shook me from the trance I was in. When I stood up I fully expected to feel a stream of come trickle down my thigh and it never came. Maybe it had already been washed away. Maybe it was too deep inside me to get out.

Whatever.

I'd found that Kevin had left the house when I got out of the shower and, feeling safe enough, I took a nap after being so worn out from what had happened.

I awoke to the scent of roses and found a dozen red roses by my bedside and a very simple, plain note that just said, "Sorry." on it.

* * *

Kevin and I made up and he got over his problem about loving me in the following months. He even managed to find a way to make love to me on an almost regular basis...even after we found out that I was pregnant. After Christina was born (THE most painful experience of my life!) I got my own place and left the new family to themselves. I'm sort of torn between being the loving aunt and wanting to be the loving mother since seeing Christina has made me want to have a child for myself.

I wonder...maybe Alicia could do me a favor?