A Few Good Girls Ch. 02-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's taking too long," She said to me, "Again. I'm gonna go see what's keeping her so I can have a turn." She walked up to Wanda's stall and whipped the apparantly unlocked door wide open. Wanda must have been taking off the top because she suddenly cupped the loose cloth of the bikini top onto her tits, barely covering the ample flesh, eyes wide.

"What the crap, Jess?" Wanda glared at her, looking over Jess's shoulder at the clerk, who was now giving my black triangle a break. "Seriously?" Wanda scowled angrily.

"Why wasn't this locked?" Jess furrowed her brow. "And what's taking so long?" She grumbled. "I wanna try something on!"

"It's too small." Wanda lifted her hands and showed the top to Jess, who blocked the view for me and the clerk. "Just go use a different stall so I can get my shirt on." She grumbled.

"Oh shush you. I don't think it's that small, what do you think, Cindy?" Jess stepped back and let me and the store clerk see Wanda's loosely dangling bikini top. Wanda scowled again and quickly turned her back to us.

"Looks perfect," I said, and nodded at the clerk.

"Um.." He gave me his slack-jawed agreement.

"Great, now get out here and let me in," Jess pulled Wanda out of the stall and stepped in, closing the door.

"But I haven't tried on the bottoms!" Wanda pulled at the now-locked handle. "Jessica! My shirt is still in there!" At this she looked over her back at the clerk, then down at her slack bikini top. The side of her breast was peaking around her back as she smiled faintly and tied on the top. At least she hadn't tried on the bottoms yet.

Jess had hardly been in a moment before she opened the door, stepping out and tossing Wanda her shirt. She closed the stall behind her, standing facing the mirror on the outside of the door. "Can you see this one through this dress?" She played with the straps on her shoulders as she asked, tucking it in carefully. She looked back at us through the mirror.

"No, can't hardly see it through that at all," I nodded approvingly, detecting only the faintest hint of line from the top, "Is it all on?" I asked, scanning for panty lines to match.

"Ya, it's on, didn't you see the strap?" She bent forward, straight legged. "Look, see, it's right there." She pulled the front of her dress open in the mirror, so we could see down it in the reflection. As she did so, she also pulled up the back hem of her dress. With her bared ass now pointed right at us, the clerk let out a cough.

"Um..." The clerk pried his eyes from her skin for a second and looked at me, "Does she know she's not wearing the bottoms?"

"Let's inform her of her terrible mistake!" I smiled at him, turning toward Jess, "You know you're not wearing the bottoms?" I grinned. She obviously knew, but it was still fun to be the one to point it out. With her, it was all a game, and it was one I really liked to play.

"Oh no, I left them off, I figured if you couldn't see the top, they'd be the same." Jess pulled open the door and grabbed the bottoms, putting them on as she said this. She spread and lifted her legs rather excessively, giving her audience a quick beaver shot as she did. I glanced at the clerk as he shifted his pants and I had to smile.

Finally finished showing herself off, she turned toward me. "Okay, you try something on!" She walked up next to my spot in front of the clerk and pointed at the racks, leaning on the counter.

"Well, give me a minute, I guess." I didn't really care too much for a lot of the stuff they had. Some of it was okay, but I didn't want it to stick out of the tube top and stuff. Plus, the clerk was eying my shorts again, likely with more expectations after Jess's show. I certainly wasn't planning anything like that, though. Then Wanda came over and pulled something out she must've seen earlier.

"You should go for this. It would look, like, not stupid under that tube top." She held out a strapless bikini top with a matching thong bottom. Jess came over to appraise our find.

"Ooh, but in those daisy dukes that thong might be a bit big... go with a g-string-y kinda bottom. Um... here, this matches fine," Jess grabbed a suit with a g-string bottom that did match fairly well. I looked at the bottoms a little suspiciously, having never worn that kind of thing before. Jess mixed the two pieces together and handed them to me.

"Uh, I guess..." I headed into the stall with my two tiny strips of cloth, locking the door behind me. I slipped off the tube top, and shimmied out of the tight daisy duke shorts. I pulled up the g-string and still pretty much felt naked. My furry patch was not covered by it at all and I felt silly with so much sticking out there. Maybe Jess was right about shaving.

I cinched my black hair over my ears and looked behind me at the mirror on the inside of the stall door. The string in the back had almost completely disappeared into my crack, which felt oddly not super gross. My ass was pretty much bare, too. If I do say so myself, I have a very nice ass, so this was not a terrible situation. Still, I looked practically naked.

I put on the strapless top now, and tied it fairly tightly around my tits. It was a lot smaller than I had thought as well, and didn't hardly cover my boobs, pretty much just a strip along my nipples. It seemed to fit fairly snug, though, which made it relatively safe. Unfortunately, Wanda had picked something without a backing in it, and even in the moderate light of the stall my dark nipples were fairly visible. On the beach they'd be pretty obvious.

I checked myself once more in the mirror and swallowed, openning the stall door. Jess turned away from the clerk, who just stared as I stepped forward into the bright lights of the store. His eyes on my practically naked body, I felt my heart start to pick up. Jess grinned with approval, though. I was still almost nude standing there in that, but I felt somewhat less self-conscious with her smiling at me. My heart was still beating a little faster, nevertheless.

"Well, you certainly hafta shave," Jess walked over to me and held out her hands, pulling me a few steps away from the stall. "How's it look in the back?" She walked around behind me to look as I faced Wanda and the clerk.

"Like I'm not wearing anything." I smiled nervously at the clerk, who was still staring at me. Wanda was stifling her laughter. She seemed to be enjoying my embarrassment a little more than usual and I gave her a funny look. I was showing quite a lot, but at least I had something on. We'd been showing off more not fifteen minutes earlier.

Jess squeezed my butt and I jolted forward, a little surprised at the tingle it sent through me. She deftly grabbed the thin fabric in the back of my bottoms as I stumbled and I felt her quickly slide them down to my ankles. Wanda laughed, and I heard a muttered comment from the clerk that made her laugh even more.

"Ack!" I gasped, turning red and bending down to pull them back on. As I doubled over, I suddenly felt Jess slide a deft finger up between my thighs. I straightened up, stumbling forward again to pull my crotch away from her, but not before she'd run a wet finger through my already slippery slit.

Having stumbled all the way across the store now, I bit my lip and leaned up against the counter, my chest pounding from the sensation of her touch. I was shocked at how incredibly excited I'd so quickly become. It felt like all the teasing we'd done had just been her teasing me, and it had been building up all day. Now it suddenly wanted out.

"Here, he can just hold onto this for you, since it's the same as nothing anyways, right?" Jess handed the g-string bottoms past me to the clerk, who set them behind the counter. Me managed to do his part without ever taking his eyes away from his close-up view of my tits in that thin top. I just concentrated on holding tight to the counter to keep my unexpectedly eager hands from groping for my thighs.

Biting down a little harder, I looked up at him and turned back to Jess. "Um, I think that I'm, um, just going to go get dressed now. Okay?" Yes. All I was going to do behind that locked door was put on clothes. Nothing else, that'd be crazy!

"Well now, what about that top?" She blocked my way as I stepped toward the stall, "Is it sturdy enough for your boobs?"

"Um, ya, it's fine..." I glanced hungrily at the stall, then turned back toward Wanda and the clerk, tugging gently on the bikini top. I pulled enough to let my boobs jiggle pretty good, and the top stayed in place fairly well. "See? I'm fine. Let me go put my clothes back on now..." I turned to Jess.

"Let me try." Jess quickly stepped up and grabbed before I could get away. She pulled it down but didn't pull it off, just letting my boobs jiggle, still snug in the top. "It does hold decently," She nodded, "Can I see how you tied it on?" She smiled. I glanced over at the stall and simply nodded, turning my back to her and facing the counter. The sooner she stripped me naked, the sooner I could get past her into the stall. At least, that's what I'd hoped. The clerk smiled at me and I smiled weakly back, not even covering my furry patch for fear of what my hands might start trying to do down there.

"Oh no, you tied this all wrong. This knot would come right off in the water." She started fussing with the straps across my back. "Here, let me show you how to tie this properly." Even though I knew what was about to happen, when she undid the knot and pulled my top off from behind, I gasped inwardly with the shock. Even that thin strip of fabric was a world away from being totally nude. Wanda just laughed at me as I felt my heart race.

"See, you hafta tie it like this," Jess was holding the top and showing me how to make little loops with the strap. "I dated this boyscout, and he showed me how to, uh, tie knots," She smiled, "You know?"

"Ya, thanks... Imma get dressed." I gulped and walked quickly back into the changing stall, leaving her with the swim wear and closing the door behind me. I stood naked in the stall for a few breathless seconds as I tried to slow my heart. I took a deep breath and looked down to pick up my clothes. I had to put them on, and I had to calm this aching need. Not satisfy. Calm.

But my clothes were gone. I looked at the number on the inside of the door, but this was the right stall. I looked under the little bench, but there was nothing. They were just gone. I bit my lip as my heart picked back up. No clothes.

It occurred to me why Wanda was laughing so much, and why Jess had been so interested in how well my outfit worked. I sat down on the little bench. When she pulled me away from the stall as I first came out, that's when she must have gotten my clothes. And sliding her hand between my legs, she must have handed them across the counter after. And then "retying" my top! How much of that was orchestrated? Jess was good at playing by ear, though. She probably didn't need to plan much.

I stood for a moment, just shivering with the heat, naked in the stall. I was way past being freaked out right now, and I definitely wasn't angry, all I felt was... totally naked. In a store. In the mall. In front of a stranger. And now I was burning up.

I brushed my hair behind my ears as I silently appraised the stall. I sat down and leaned forward on the bench, peeking out from under the door. Jess and Wanda were both talking to the clerk. God, I was right here, behind this flimsy door, totally naked, and I was about to... thinking like that just made it so much harder to resist.

I pulled my legs up, and slid my fingers down. I shivered at my own touch, my tan Asian skin hyper-sensitive as the past few hours poured over me. The feeling built inside me, my burning lips pulsing as I ran my fingers through my coarse black hairs.

"Ahh..." I gasped softly, sliding a finger easily into my slippery slit. It felt incredible.

---

Continued in Part 2-3

12