A Few Good Girls Ch. 04-02

Story Info
The girls get bagels.
6.3k words
4.86
14.2k
3

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/24/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 2

We came out of the bagel shop after an interesting breakfast and turned toward the street corner to see Laura waiting for the light to change. In her running shorts and tank top, she was practically more covered up than Wanda, Jess and I combined.

You see, we'd come out to get bagels while playing a ridiculous game Jess had invented the day before. At this point in the game, Wanda had lost her bra and had her tight button-up top tied in front of her, while her pants zipper was down showing off her fiery red landing strip and her total lack of panties.

I was wearing skimpy daisy dukes with nothing underneath and the front of my shorts was fully open by this point, just like Wanda. I was also wearing my new tube top, only folded in half with nothing under it now, giving me cleavage both above and below my perky C-cups.

Jess was atypically dressed the most conservatively of our trio, still wearing the only piece of clothing she'd started with, a seemingly modest button-up dress. A discerning eye on her open neckline easily picked out glimpses of her bare A-cups under it. It was still unbuttoned all the way past her well-tanned breasts from the walk out. At least it wasn't still rolled up above her waist!

The real winners in this game were clearly the guys in the bagel shop. And anyone who gets to see that video of me...

"Hey there, Laura!" Jess waved as we all came up to the Don't Walk sign.

"Oh hey!" She waved, a few beads of sweat on her forehead in the warm morning sun. "What're you guys up to?" She smiled in a friendly way as her eyes clearly caught the less-than-subtle clues in our attire that suggested we weren't just out for a leisurely stroll.

"Oh, I'd say tops, probably, eh Jess?" I grinned, sliding my arm around Laura's waist and playing absent-mindedly with the elastic of her shorts. She was wearing a loose tank top, the sports bra securing her large D breasts showing through clearly underneath. As I slid my fingers in her shorts I found what felt like plain cotton panties.

"Heh, ya. I think we're about done with undies. Hand'em over, Wanda." Jess held out her hand and Wanda pulled out the scant two items of underwear the three of us had left with this morning. "Yup, here's Wanda's bra and Cindy's bikini top. I, of course, have no such unnecessary garments!" Jess grinned, pulling on her unbuttoned neckline to briefly bare one of those well-tanned breasts to Laura and the street in general.

Laura raised an eyebrow. "I imagine the strong odor coming from Cindy's rather crooked tube top has played a role in this?"

I pouted. "Jess! She thinks I'm skanky!" I didn't take my arm from around her, though, and by this time my fingers had found their way to rest nicely inside the hip of her panties, with my thumb hooked out over her waistband.

"Oh Cindy, today we're all a little skanky, aren't we Wanda?" Jess smiled back toward her as the light changed and we headed across the street.

"Well, some more than others, but yes." Wanda nodded, reluctantly conceding skankhood, "Of course, the way these pants are acting I feel a little more so than I might care to..." She grumbled as we walked.

"You could just take them off." Jess suggested, helpfully.

"Riding up?" Laura asked, looking over to Wanda. "My shorts always ride up when I run and I get just a super-annoying camel-toe wedgie going on."

I looked down and laughed at the tight fabric betraying the slit between her thighs. "I hadn't even noticed!" I slid my free hand down and ran my fingers over it, tracing the slit. Laura looked quizzically at Jess.

"Don't mind her; she's just a little... frisky." Jess grinned and I laughed, pulling my hand away from Laura's crotch.

"Maybe just a teensy bit..." I smiled as my other hand pulled Laura's shorts and panties down about an inch to better squeeze her butt.

"So, what prompted all of you to spontaneously shed your underwear?" Laura placed a hand firmly on mine to keep her shorts from dropping any lower. "... As little as there apparently was..."

"We had to, them's the rules." I smiled, happy to be helpful.

"Sounds like interesting rules." She smiled back at me.

"Oh, Jess, we should let her play!" I finally pulled away from Laura and grabbed Jess's arm, making my most pitiful puppy-dog eyes.

"You know, why not?" Jess shrugged and looked over at Wanda.

"Seems reasonable to me." She tugged on her pants again.

Laura looked at us suspiciously, "I don't imagine I get a say in this, do I?"

"No, don't be silly!" I grinned.

"Oh well, I was tired of running anyways." She smiled, glancing across at Jess's hand holding the bottle and the bras. "Think I can get a drink?" I giggled. She clearly hadn't put two and two together between the smell of my top and the bottle of "water."

"Drink up! It's important to stay hydrated." Jess handed the bottle across to her and she opened it and tipped it back without so much as taking a whiff.

After a sputtering cough, she looked across at Jess, wide-eyed. "Jesus, Jess, I actually though this was water!" She glanced at me and continued, "Of course, I don't know why."

"Still, you have some catching up to do. Drink!" Jess nodded at her and Wanda shook her head.

"I'm not really much of a drinker, but, you know what?" She smiled at me, "Why the hell not?" She exhaled before tilting the bottle back again. She downed about a third of the remainder, which was no small feat, before pulling it away.

"Whoa..." She shook her head, holding out the bottle, which Jess snatched along with the cap. "Whoa..." She stopped and took a few deep breaths. "Maybe doing that immediately after a run wasn't a great idea..."

"We can hang out her for a minute if you need a break." There was a bench for a bus stop nearby and Wanda sat down, "I'm tired of holding my pants up anyways. Plus, the busses don't run this early Sunday mornings."

"Well, I think I'll be okay, but I do need to stretch." She nodded and walked up to the bus stop sign and started stretching her calves against it.

"I'm almost positive alcohol is significantly less effective when you're dehydrated." Jess offered as Laura lifted her leg behind her for her quads.

"Right, I'm so sure." Wanda rolled her eyes. "Anywho, Laura, if you're going to play, we should probably explain how."

"Why? It'd be so funny to play if she didn't know!" I grinned as Laura bent forward for her hamstrings. I had the sudden compulsion to walk over and grab her butt, but shook it off.

"Well, I think she should at least lose two pieces of clothing." Jess suggested. "You know, to catch up."

"Nah, she should just go once for each of us first, by then she'll probably be caught up." Wanda said.

"Her very admirable drinking should count for something." I bit my lip and walked over behind her. She was still bending down, this time for her ITB.

"Hi." Laura looked up at me around her twisted legs. I smiled back and gave a little wave.

"Ya, okay, but what if she does what we say in order to teach her the game then, how's that?" Jess said.

"I presume I have to do whatever you day?" She said, looking back at my nod before standing up, "Then I think you all should do whatever I say after that."

"Sounds perfect!" I grinned and Jess nodded.

"Alright then, Wanda," Jess gestured toward our sitting friend as we all stood around her. "What should Laura do first?"

"I think she should start with what we all started with today." Wanda smiled, getting up. "Let's see those tits!"

"What?" Laura frowned, "That's stupid. Like, right here on the street? No!" She shook her head, walking off as we followed.

"Great!" Jess smiled at me as I giggled, "Let's have your shirt!"

Laura stopped. I giggled again. "She's learn-ding!" Wanda even cracked a giggle at the look on Laura's face.

"Oh." Laura nodded. "Well then." She frowned for a moment.

"It'll be fu-un!" I grinned at her and she bit her lip.

"I am still wearing a sports bra..." She looked up. "And I get to do the same to you guys?" We nodded and, after a final hesitation, she pulled off her shirt. Her healthy bosom bouncing only slightly as she jostled her sports bra, she handed the top to Jess who wrapped the other bras up in it. "What next?" She smiled.

"I still want to see her tits." I said, with an abruptness that startled even me.

"Alrighty then," Jess smiled at me, "I guess that's Cindy's thing for you." Jess looked at Laura expectantly. Laura bit her lip, then grinned.

"Seriously?" She sighed. "What have I agreed to... Okay..." She dug her fingers under her sports bra and looked up and down the bare street. She bit her lip again and lifted, flashing her quarter-size, light-pink nipples for the briefest moment before covering them back up.

"Oh no, Laura, that's much too quick." I shook my head at her. "It's gotta be more like this." I popped my top down easily off my tits, baring my breasts to the street without hesitation.

"And you hafta drink!" Wanda pointed out helpfully.

"Oh, ya, you hafta drink while you're still doing the thing." I nodded as Jess held out the opened booze. I blinked at it and shrugged, grabbing it and taking a healthy drink. I handed it back and tugged up my top. "Now, you get a free retry." I smiled at Laura and she bit her lip.

"Hmm..." She slid her thumbs under the bottom of her sports bra and tugged it up, popping out her pink nipples again. "Alright then, gimme the drink!" She grinned at me and I grinned back.

"It seems to be stuck..." Jess frowned, twisting her arm around the cap. "I can't get it!" She handed the bottle to me, "You try."

I grabbed it and it spun easily and I smiled. "Ya, it's on tight, how'd you put this on here? Jeez!" I mocked straining against it, handing it to Wanda with a knowing glance.

"Um, guys, can I cover up now?" Laura furrowed her brow at me.

"No! You know the rules now, cover up and you lose something else." I glared at her and she sighed, looking down at her still bare chest, then worriedly down the luckily still bare street. "Looking good, though!" I smiled.

"You guys are jerks, here you go Laura," Wanda handed the open bottle to our captive and Laura returned my glare. I giggled.

"Hoo, this stuff is working quick..." She stumbled slightly and Jess deftly grabbed the bottle from her hand as she outstretched it for balance.

"You okay?" I caught her as she stumbled toward me, my hands hungrily groping at her bare breasts almost of their own accord.

"Ya, I'm good!" She smiled at me, standing fine on her own, my hands still on her breasts. I squeezed and she giggled. "Stop that!" She batted at me playfully, tugging down her sports bra.

"Aw, they're so fun!" I pouted, grinning.

"I'm glad to see the booze is having the same effect on you as it has on Cindy here." Wanda raised her eyebrows, "Though, rather rapidly."

"Ya, you prolly shouldn't drink quite that much right after a run, with your heart pumping and already dehydrated and all..." Jess nodded. "You live, you learn, eh?" She smiled. "Now, whose turn is it, then?"

"Hey now, wait a sec." Wanda shakes her head. "I don't think that particular baring of breasts should actually count." She stopped walking, and we stopped with her.

"Don't I get to judge that?" I looked at her quizzically.

"I dunno, you did just repeat Wanda's thing. She should definitely get to judge it too." Jess nodded.

"I never realized showing my tits was so... complex!" Laura's face was a picture of genuine surprise. I couldn't help but giggle.

"She needs to shake'em. Here, I'll demonstrate it properly." Wanda verbally italicized the 'properly' as she popped up her tied-together shirt front, baring her large, D cup breasts. She shook rapidly side to side, causing her hefty bosom to sway with a soft, liquid jiggle. "It's all in the shake, see?" She took the bottle Jess offered and downed a quick swig, breasts swaying all the while. "It's the jiggle that counts!" She jiggled a second longer as a final demonstration before tugging the shirt back over them.

"I see!" Laura nodded, readily pulling up on her sports bra this time, "Like this?" She bounced up and down slightly, causing her breasts to repeat the motion.

"No, I think the side to side is really important, like, for making it last." I shook my head, "Here, let me help." I reached over and pushed gently but forcefully on the side of her left breast, knocking it against her right. "Like Newton's Pendulum!" I grinned.

"Oh Cindy, you're such a nerd!" Jess laughed, "How's that, Wanda?"

"While drinking!" Wanda held her finger up pointedly.

"Oh ya!" Laura took the bottle from Jess and attempted to knock back a swig while shaking her chest side to side. She certainly got the movement down, but she seemed to have some trouble with the booze. She wiped the stray liquid from her neck with her free hand as she passed back the bottle. "There." She grinned at us and turned to start walking a crooked line. We exchanged a few glances and followed.

After a short pause, Wanda kindly mentioned: "You know, you can cover back up any time."

"Oh, crap!" Laura looked down and laughed, tugging the sports bra roughly back over her bared chest. "Haha, this drink seems to be working!" She grinned. "Now what do I do? Jess's turn, right?"

"Yes, yes it is." Jess smiled as we came around the last corner to the apartment. "I know you already stretched and all, but you didn't really show off one of your very nicest features!"

"My butt!" Laura blurted, causing Wanda and me to laugh.

"Yes!" Jess grinned. "So, I say, let's see that hamstring stretch again, only with some more skin this time!"

"Or, at least, the important bits of skin." Laura nodded, agreeing. "Okay, I think I can do this one properly the first time!" She grinned and turned around to face us. Standing there in plain view of the street, she shimmied down her shorts and panties before bending forward, a sharp thong tan-line drawing an arrow down to the very tip of her smooth-shaven slit.

Jess circled around behind her a looked down appraisingly. Head upside down, Laura stared back at her, hopeful.

"Well, it's pretty nice, but I'm not sure this is quite what I had in mind..." Jess shook her head and Laura visibly slumped, still hanging there. "What do you think, Cindy?"

I crossed around behind Laura and licked my lips at her sexy round butt with its thin thong tan line across the top. I reached over and gently ran my fingers along the smooth skin, tracing along her sexy curves with a feather-light touch, causing Laura to visibly shiver. "It's definitely nice." I smiled, squeezing the firm flesh gently. "But I think you need to show her the proper, cheerleader method of the hamstring stretch!" I grinned at Jess, who beamed back at me.

"I think that's exactly what I should do!" She placed her hand on the top of Laura's bared ass and looked at me seriously. "Cindy, you are not to let Laura up until she's showing as much as or more than I am, is that understood?"

"What if she passes out from hanging upside down forever?" I gave my most worried look, which at this point was a passing car away from uncontrollable laughter.

"Then take her clothes and let her sleep." Jess grinned and I giggled. She turned and stepped next to Laura, bending down knees locked, still easily touching the sidewalk with her fingertips. With the motion, her dress naturally lifted up, totally baring her tight, well-tanned and well-toned ass. Her feet start working apart until her palms rested flat on the sidewalk and her bare, bald beaver was easily seen from behind.

I sighed inwardly, my eyes locked on the soft flesh, only realizing I was already gently running my hand over her supple skin when Wanda coughed loudly. I froze, my fingers just inches from the tantalizingly warm space between her thighs.

"I just thought you were the judge here, Cindy?" Wanda raised her eyebrows.

"Well, in that case..." I let my other hand rest gently on Laura's bared ass, giving both her and Jess a friendly squeeze. I grinned and Laura giggled.

"Am I showing enough yet?" I hadn't even looked at her after Jess had bent down, but I when I did I saw that she'd spread her legs as far as the shorts at her thighs would allow, giving me just a peak at her bald little pussy.

"Hey, Wanda, since Cindy's the judge, you should get down here and do this too, so she has a good baseline for Laura's performance!" Jess looked up at Wanda where she stood in front of us, tilting back slightly against my hand as she did.

"I'm fairly certain my pants would fall off entirely if I let go of them for something like this." She shook her head, content just to watch me fondle Jess and Laura.

"That's a great idea!" Jess said, deftly swinging upright, stepping away from my hand. I pouted, but she continued, "Pull your legs back together!" She said to Laura, who readily complied, her bared butt still pointed at the air. Jess tugged down her shorts and panties to her ankles, pulling up on her calves. Laura stepped out of the bottoms, still bent over double, but now totally naked save for a sports bra, out here on the sidewalk.

Her sleek runner's legs completely bare, she shifted her stance wide, "That's a great idea!" She said, spreading still wider, her hips lowering down as she did. Her clean-shaven pussy came readily into view, and more so as her back arched and she continued to drop. I bit my lip, holding back the urge to run my fingers along hers. I watched them split gently as she dropped low enough for her palms to lie flat.

"Gosh, I certainly had to drop farther than I expected!" She smiled up at Jess and I, looking back between her legs, under her bared, open, glistening pussy. I bit my lip again.

"Oh, hey Dick." Wanda said almost completely casually, looking behind Jess and I. I looked back, stepping to the side and totally exposing Laura's compromised position to Dick. Our apartment-mate from one floor down was apparently taking his little dog for a walk. Notably, Dick was a guy I wanted desperately to fuck.

I glanced back at Laura's bare pussy as she smiled up at Dick from underneath it. I ran up to him and gave him the kind of friendly hug that presses your tits so hard into a guy you're certain your nipples left an indent. My arm still wrapped around him, I cuddled in close, turning to grin at Laura.

"Uh, hi. What's up?" He managed, tearing his eyes away from Laura long enough to realize she wasn't the only one whose clothes were in some measure of disarray.

"Mostly just Laura's ass right now." Jess grinned, gently patting it.

"Ooh, I think that's all the bending over I can handle..." Laura slipped forward onto her knees before standing up, her cute butt well complimented by the motion.

"Booze!" Jess and I both yelled as Laura gasped.

"Dangit!" She sighed, turning around and showing her smooth-shaven, bare pussy to Dick as she stood there, giving him a much more conservative angle on it than when he first came up. "Well, I guess I failed anyway, huh?" She shook her head. "You'll just hafta keep my shorts, then." Jess handed her the panties and she awkwardly tried to push her feet into them, stumbling into Wanda with the effort.

"Do you girls often remove your underwear outdoors?" Dick asked Jess and I as Wanda helped Laura into her panties. Jess held up the bras.

"The bikini top is mine." I grinned up at him and his eyes flashed to my poorly affixed tube top. The hand around his waist gently worked its fingers into the loose band of his shorts, slipping as easily into his boxers as they had Laura's panties.

"What, you didn't lose your panties?" He raised an eyebrow at me as my fingers squeezed his tight butt, my thumb still resting on his waistband. I grinned up at him.

"Oh, Laura here is the only one with any panties." Jess said, nodding to the smiling, drunken girl standing in her underwear. "And we're working to fix that!"

12