A Few Good Girls Ch. 05-01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick was in nothing but a speedo.

Let me tell you, of the very few people in the world who deserve to wear a speedo, this guy ranked quite well. His legs and abs were tight and smooth without being too defined, and his tan skin was ever-so-slightly darker than his goofy beach-bum hair. There was a pounding in my head once more. I glanced over at Jess she just grinned at me.

"Hey guys!" Wanda waved as she got up, and Nick waved back. John raised the bag at us amiably.

"Dogs sound good?" He asked, walking up to the logs around the fire pit.

"Sound great!" Jess grinned, turning to Dave, "By the way, this is Dave, he will be hanging out on your beach and eating your food with absolutely no shame!"

"Uh, ya, nice to meet you." John set down the shopping bag and surfboard. "This is Nick. Oh, ya, and I'm sorry, but we'll hafta leave before too long, we've both got a licensing exam today."

"On Sunday?" Wanda look questioningly at him.

"They're always on the weekends. Apparently, some people work during the week. Who knew?" Nick grinned.

"So, surfboards?" I smiled up at Nick and dropped my knees to the side, my heart fluttering with the gentle tease of my thighs brushing together as I moved, and glanced back at the water. "Don't those need, like, surf?"

"Well, ya, but, you know, Wanda said you girls weren't much for surfing, and, you know, I figure, you can learn the basics better on calmer water, get a handle on things." He smiled at me.

"Cindy would love to get a handle on things out there." Jess said, assuringly.

"Oh ya? You want me to give you some knowledge?" Nick looked at me, and I smiled sweetly back. I fought my legs as they tried to squirm again, aching for a touch, any touch. Pounding, indeed.

"Oh ya!" Jess nodded. "You should definitely give it to her!"

"Let's do it!" Nick picked up a board under his free arm and headed toward the water. I looked over at Jess, who pointed after him. I bit my lip as I noticed the back of his speedo looked just as good as the front, but that observation just made the front that much more... appetizing.

I caught up to Nick as he stepped out into the water, dropping the board and nudging it over to me. I glanced back. The other four were now sitting around the empty fire pit, paying no attention to the two of us.

"So you don't know how to surf?" He asked, leading me out deeper. I was hunched over slightly to push the surfboard along. My hair was still wet and clung to my back, freeing up a rather flattering shot of my cleavage, which is just where I caught his eyes as I looked up at him.

"Uh, no, I'm not, like, a water person so much..." I smiled as his gaze darted up. We were about waist deep as he came to a stop.

"Oh ya? Can you, like, swim okay?" He asked, sounding worried.

"Ya, I'm fine with that, just, like, I dunno." I paused, screwing up my face. "So, like, how do I get on this thing?"

"It's easy. You just... like... get on..." He looked at the board quizzically and I started to doubt his teaching credentials. "Like... climb on, I mean..." He continued to stare for a moment, then looked up at me. "You know?"

"Ya, okay..." I pulled it around sideways to try. I looked down and began to stare at it too. It wasn't working.

"Go ahead." He smiled at me and I frowned. Some teacher.

I pulled the board sideways in front of me, reaching across and laying my weight on it. My breasts, warmed and dried from the sun and kept back out of the water until now, pressed against the hard surface as the board tilted, a gush of shockingly cool water shooting up my front and a tingle of shivers shooting down my spine.

It tipped further as I heaved up on it, and as I hurriedly and haphazardly scooted along to get stable I felt my strapless top roll right down off my tits. I lifted my chest quickly, nearly upsetting myself, and hesitated for the briefest second before hastily pulling the strip of fabric back into place, tugging it around my dark nipples. Dave may have seen plenty just moments ago, but I wasn't quite ready to just start baring it all to every guy I met, regardless of how good he may look in a speedo!

Nick smiled at me. "Nicely done. You should always do it that way." He grinned. "So, uh, can you, you know, turn forward?"

I glared up, only slightly annoyed at his uselessness, then pushed myself around on the board. I roughly jerked it with my arms, swinging my legs up and spreading them to straddle the board in one quick motion. In response, the darn thing all but capsized, prompting Nick to catch me with one hand on my shoulder and the other firmly on my mostly-bare ass. "Thanks..." I smiled at him as he helped steady me.

"No problem. That's what I'm here for!" He smiled back, his hand sliding down my backside and resting on the board behind me just so close that his fingertips could remain quite obviously on my crack. It was all I could do not to smile.

"Now what?" I looked out at calm waters.

"Well, I guess you should try paddling, ya?" He nodded, frowning at the lack of waves. "Just, you know, lean forward and paddle with your arms. I can, uh, keep you stable, I suppose."

"Thanks..." I leaned forward, my butt sliding along his fingertips. Shivers tickled along my spine as he brushed along my crack, my cheeks tightening around his fingertips in an unwanted, involuntary response. I glanced back, shy at my obvious reaction to his touch. He'd clearly noticed. "Um... I just do it like this, then?" Bending forward with my legs spread wide across the board and his hand still resting on my bare skin, I reached into the water and paddled, barely moving. Oops, my hands were inadvertantly sideways... that didn't work at all...

"Hmm, that's odd. Maybe you should lean down more?" Nick looked confused as my repeated strokes failed to pull me away from his hand. "I usually lay flat on the board." He shrugged.

"Like this?" I asked, pressing my belly down, rotating my hips to draw his fingertips along the last of my crack, making soft but definite contact with fabric that likely would have been damp even if I wasn't out in the water. I shivered, partly from my chest pressing once more into the cold board, but mostly from his fingers tracing delicately along the subtle crease in that tiny triangle of cltoh between my thighs.

"Um, ya, try it now." His eyes couldn't tear themselves away from my ass.

"Enough time left for me to learn some too before you've gotta go?" Jess smiled, cruising up on the other board, lifting her chest to expose the utter and complete transparency of her wet top. Being so tan all the time, her nipples are unusually subtle when she's topless. The thin, sheer fabric of the bikini top clung to that skin slightly differently than the rest of her skin, though, and the light bounced in a slightly different way, and they seemed to stand out much, much more than if she was topless.

Nick managed to draw his eyes from my ass to her chest, stepping back from my board, but still not taking his hand away. I looked down at him and sadly couldn't see much through the water, but I figured something was definitely going on in that speedo.

"Oh, sure, ya, we've got plenty of time. Hey, the more the merrier, you know?" He smiled at her, and she smiled at me. "You seem to be doing fine on the board so far... Jess, right?" Jess nodded with an mm-hmm, and he looked out at the water. "There's a ship going by, so we should at least have some little bumpy waves soon. I guess you could both try standing?"

"Alright!" Jess grinned, pulling her legs up. "Let's do it!" She made it halfway to standing before the board flew out in front of her and she flew backwards into the water.

"Um, here, let me help." He slipped off me and got her up, following her out to her board. I watched as she took another dive, pushing her board out further. It didn't take much for it to get pretty far out from me, and Nick along with her.

I sighed and lay flat on my board, watching her direct his hands to the ideal spots for him to grip to help hold her up. One hand between her thighs and the other squarely on her ass. And I thought she was going to let me have him. I glanced behind me at the shore where Dave was talking to Wanda and John.

As I looked back, Wanda suddenly undid her top, dropping it off her large D-cups and baring her chest directly to Dave. I raised an eyebrow at first, but then figured she was showing off her tan. She talks about her "tan lines" but they're really not very sharp. Maybe Jess was right about always trying to wear the same outfit.

Of course, Dave didn't seem to have any major problems with them. And it seemed like John was perfectly happy showing off his girlfriend's tits to a total stranger, too. They were just sitting there talking, and John kept pointing at what I figured were the tan lines. I think maybe Dave was having trouble seeing them. I looked back out at Nick and Jess.

Jess was doing pretty good now, which meant that Nick was actually taking his hands off her. He glanced back at me and motioned for me to get up. I figured, what the hell, and pushed up, pulling my feet under me. I felt the board want to slip, but I knew I could manage to keep my balance on it as long as I stayed all squished up like I was. It just took smooth action to stay up, not, like, overreaction.

Of course, my bottoms had slid up with my feet. As I tried to pull my knees forward to stand, the already tight little triangle pulled forward, too, drawing the string pressed between my cheeks along with a wonderfully tingly tickle until I felt the bottom-most tip of the triangle pressing between my lips. I paused, my feet not even forward enough to stand and my pussy already popping out of these bottoms, my heart fluttering at the tightness pressing into me.

I reached a hand over, awkward and slow, trying to keep my balance while I attempted to pull the tiny piece of cloth out of my sensitive slit. I slid my fingers under the string, pulling it out and pushing them into my wet little pussy, sending a little shiver up my spine. I slid them up my slit easily, my fingers teasing the smooth, slick skin. I sighed as my fingertip pressed softly against my aching clit, lurching suddenly as I almost lost my balance on the tipsy surf board.

I shook my head, snapping my hand away from the nearly irresistible temptation, trying desperately to ignore the little tringle of cloth that was now actually much more definitely spreading my lips open wide. I pushed my knees up until I was my feet, but still squated down. In my brief absence of mind, the board had spun slowly to leave me facing the shore. I breathed out, trying to settle the fluttering in my chest, trying to chase away the pounding in my head, and stretched out my arms for balance. I began to rise, smoothly, my tiny bottoms working themselves ever tighter into my hungry slit as if it was gobbling them up.

Beneath it all, I actually felt kind of proud of myself of making it to standing as I slowly made it upright, albeit still a little shaky. I smiled and looked behind me just in time to see Jess toppled by a surprisingly large wave crest.

It reached me a second later, sucking the board right out from under me and throwing me down knees-first into the water. My chest slapped against the surface, hard and stinging, and I groped for air for a few seconds before I remembered just how far out I wasn't and stood up, feeling stupid.

Pulling the hair out of my eyes, I found my board drifting off toward Nick and Jess and I headed out after it. The cold spray of the still rolling waves against my numbly tingling breasts sent chills down my spine as I plodded slowly along, and my ever-more-tightly twisted bottoms sent those chills right back up with every step. Nick was headed out after Jess's board, and Jess was grinning at me as I slowly chased after mine.

"Well, darn, Cindy!" Jess yelled loudly over to me as I reached my board, the waves still rocking it, but gentler now, "I knew I shouldn't've just used a slip knot for yer top!"

Confused, I looked down at my chest, my eyes going wide as I found my numb and tingling perky C-cups were totally bare, my dark nipples standing out hard. That explained the chill of the spray. I looked back up to see Nick staring at me as he pulled in Jess's board. I quickly placed one arm across my chest, the other still gripping my board.

I don't know if it was the tiny thong pressing so enjoyably uncomfortably into me, or the pounding in my head, or maybe the speedo, but when my hand slapped across my chest to cover my breast, it was all I could do to keep it from teasing at my painfully sensitive nipple.

"Jess..." I held onto my board, my disobedient thumb ever so gently sliding along the top of my nipple, and looked vainly around for my top. "Why does this always happen to me?" I caught sight of Nick's eyes, the speedo popped into my head and I had to get my hand away from anything it could touch. I pulled it off my chest, reaching it across the board and quickly pulling my elbows in over my nipples to keep from baring myself to Nick as he came up alongside us.

12