A Few Notes from Mindy

Story Info
Some random musings to help you understand my story.
2.4k words
4.78
11.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mindyrose
mindyrose
152 Followers

Dear Literotica Readers:

Some random thoughts, in no particular order, about my story that don't seem to fit into my narrative but should help you know me better, which should help you understand the themes of my transition stories...

Thank you to all of the people that have left me positive comments. I haven't been writing the stories for public approval; however, the positive comments do warm my heart. As to those who have left negative comments, I don't care about you. After all I have been through in finally becoming happy with who I am, do you honestly think I care about your condemnation of me. Yeah, right.

As I just wrote, I am happier than I have been in my life. My stories have and will focus on the positive experiences. Through my transition, I have encountered numerous people that have put me down. They, like those bullies in high school and college, have no place in my life. Therefore, they have no place in my stories.

In all honesty, however, the numbers of negatives are far less than the positives. While I have mainly lived in a circle of friends and places that are LBGT friendly, I have made closer and better friends the last three years than I ever did at any other time in my life.

For those of you that think I am a slut, I am. While I look like a woman, act like a woman, cry like a woman, love flowers and gifts like woman, love to be cuddled like a woman, I am not fully a woman. I still have thoughts like a guy, especially when it comes to sex. Guys are attracted to me. I am attracted to them. I spent the first 23 years of my life ashamed and confused about my sexuality. I am no longer ashamed and confused. I want to have sex and have the views about sex of most honest guys. If that means that I want to spend most of my days naked and having sex with someone else, then I am going to try to make sure that happens.

Speaking of being happy, for the first time in my life I am happy with my body. I graduated from high school at 130 pounds. I was 5'7" and had the body of the girl. In college I put on a few pounds, but still had a skinny waist, with narrow shoulders, tiny ass, and skinny legs. I have never had to shave facial hair and body hair is limited at best. My face was narrow with high cheekbones and a weak jaw line. I was attracted, and still am, to strong guys. At first, it was become I wanted to be them so I let them do whatever they wanted to me.

Since transitioning and with the help of hormones, all of these attributes that made me, at least how I felt, less of a man, now make me an attractive woman. Add to that my breast enhancements, I have the body and face of a girl. The only exception is my 4" boy toy. It is also as skinny as the rest of me. That 4" is measured when erect and might be even smaller depending how you measure. In its flaccid state, it is just a little over one-inch. My balls are tiny as well.

I used to be scared to death in the locker room about the size of it. I was nothing but a bottom in college and, if you add it up before my transition, I fucked only two women and two guys with my tiny dick as a guy. All of this was a source of mental anguish growing up.

Since my transition, however, I realize I have been blessed by genetics. I can go to the grocery store with little or no makeup and no one realized I am not a genetic girl. Of course getting d-cup boobs helped, but I could walk by you on the street or talk to you at a bar and you'd never know my secret. Speaking of the secret, because of my size down there, I can tuck it away easily. While I prefer a gaff to make sure it is tucked, I can also wear basic girl panties as well as swimsuit bottoms and you can't see it. If you look close enough, you might see a slight bump, but you'll assume it is just a camel toe.

Because I am part guy, I still think about having sex all the time.

It just so happens that gay and bisexual guys, as well as straight guys, want to have sex as much as I do. It makes it easy for me to make up for the lost time that most people spent exploring their own sexuality. If you think I am slut, then so be it. However, I bet, whether you are gay, bisexual or straight, you would still fuck me in my ass or get a blowjob from me if given the opportunity.

I think woman are beautiful and (spoiler alert) I do have sex with women from time-to-time. Not to sound vain, but sometimes I get turned on just looking at myself in the mirror (especially since my breast enhancement surgery). However, I am very attracted to men, especially their beautiful cocks. I think a man's penis is the most attractive thing in the world and could spend hours online just looking at them. It is a gorgeous organ.

If my jaw would let me, I could spend hours sucking cock after cock.

When I see a guy, I immediately wonder what his penis looks like, how it would feel and how good he is at using it. Don't judge me. This is what most guys think about when they see a woman and undress her with their eyes. I do the same thing with men. Remember, I still think about sex like a guy. It is just that I am attracted to guys so those are my thoughts.

I am very submissive so that when a guy I am attracted pays any attention to me, I have no problem letting them do what they want with me. While straight guys get very nervous when they know who I am, gay and bisexual men, especially the bisexual men, are usually able to move quickly to get what they want from me. Of course, I already knew what I wanted from them before the dance began.

Some have asked if the estrogen hormones have made me more emotional. I don't know because I always cried a lot before taking them. I can't be a good judge of these things because I always very feminine before I ever started cross-dressing. I also can't speak on breast growth. I paid for mine.

As of right now, I have no desire to do the operation. I really enjoy the pleasure of having my boy toy played with and fucking with it. I cum very easily. I can also have orgasms from anal, both wet from my penis and dry from just the pleasure on my prostrate.

Having an "arrangement" with a personal trainer at the gym that is a pure hunk is a great way to stay in shape. He has helped me get down to 120 pounds and stay there while maintaining a feminine shape that includes a small waist so that I can have a natural curve in my hips. I have helped his stress levels by getting him to release his cum in my mouth, on my body or in my ass 3-5 times per week.

I am always amazed at how long it takes to get ready and look sexy before I go out and how little time it takes to get naked and messy later in the night.

I fucking love morning sex.

Bidets are the greatest invention of all time.

Watching a cock shoot cum in a porn scene is awesome. Watching a cock shoot cum when it is right in front of you is what I live for in life. Feeling a cock shoot cum in your mouth or in your ass makes me feel alive.

I have found that, at least for me, the perfect dick size is between 6-8". I can orgasm on bigger and smaller dicks, but usually only once. The bigger cocks make me cum once, but then just become uncomfortable. The smaller cocks make me cum once, but then I am so relaxed that it doesn't bring the feelings that bring more orgasms. However, I can cum over and over on a dick between 6-8".

I have no desire, at the moment, for monogamy.

The few straight women I have met that have known my secret have been generally pretty cruel to me. Same for the straight women who claim to be bisexual but just play that way. The lesbians and lesbians that like a cock for sex every so often have mostly been great. These are some of my best friends since transitioning.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with getting paid to have sex. Whether a guy buys me a drink or gives me $1,000, he's paid for it and I've accepted it. I'll admit that sugar daddy types are the best.

When a guy has sex with a lot of girls, he's a stud. When a girl has sex with a lot of guys, she's a slut. When a transsexual girl has sex with a lot of people, that's me.

Based on my experience, here is my rundown of the type of guys that are out there:

Gay guys (bottom): They are the most accepting of me. They don't want to have sex with me and we can talk about anything and everything. These guys make great friends for a girl like me.

Gay guys (tops): Horndogs. It is obvious they want to fuck me from the first second I meet them. Of course, I think they'd fuck anything in the ass. I'd probably estimate that 75% of my one-night-stands have are in this category. It is a good thing I can cum from anal because these guys generally are not into reciprocation. However, these guys are the most adventurous and kinky.

Bisexual guys: I include versatile gay men in this category because I haven't found much, if any, of a difference. These guys worship me. Most of my "long-term" relationships are with guys in the category. They live for reciprocation, which means I worship them. If I ever get married, it will be in this category.

"Straight" guys with a tranny fetish: These guys are fun. They think of themselves as straight, but have a curiosity about dicks. When they are with me, they can explore this curiosity and still convince themselves they aren't gay. Because of this, these guys are willing to give lots of gifts and money to satisfy their curiosity, which I am always willing to accept. If it were more acceptable in society, I think most of these guys would be in the bisexual category.

Straight guys: These guys are attracted to me because I look so much like a genetic girl, but don't know how to take it when, or if, they find out my secret. I don't have a lot of experience with guys in this category. When I am out on the town with my friends, this guys are fun and often generous in buying drinks as long as they don't know, which I am usually not going to tell them because I like to drink for free. I turn down a lot of dates in this category because of my own fears of what would happen if they found out my secret and we were alone.

Someone asked me the other day what my favorite position for sex was. I said yes.

People ask me if it is okay to call me a tranny. I have no problem with it. Transsexual is my favorite term because it has the word sex in it and I love sex. However, transsexual or transgender doesn't exactly flow off the tongue. I don't consider the word tranny to be demeaning unless it is used in that manner.

It has taken me awhile, but I am finally attracted to some other transsexual girls. I admire all of them, but am attracted to only a few.

I am sure some of my future stories will turn some people off and/or cause judgment. I don't care. Likewise, I have left out a lot of details in order to write good stories. Who wants to hear another story that is almost exactly the same as one I have written previously? My newer experiences will be detailed, but other things might only get a brief mention.

My stories are a progression. As I have become more comfortable with myself and who I am sexually, I have experimented and been willing to do more and experience more. While new things are documented, a hookup with a FWB from the gym won't be because I have already written about that.

Along those same lines, I have and will take a little artistic license with the stories to help along the story line. Also, some of the events I write about might not be 100% accurate in reality; however, they are 100% accurate in my own memories.

I have left out and will leave out a lot of the psychological stuff. While I might write about just the positives of my transition, there have been a lot of dark places my mind has wondered to. I have not used drugs, other than alcohol, to deal with these things. If it wasn't for wonderful friends, many of whom you meet in my stories, things would be different. While I write about the fun sex we've had, these friends did more for me than I could ever write in words. Besides, too much of that would kill the vibe of sex in the stories. This is literotica.

Writing these stories have been therapeutic for me as I detail the things about my transition and why I kept moving forward to the place I am today.

I really hope those you that enjoyed the first installment of me deciding to transition from a guy to a transgendered woman continue to enjoy the second set of stories titled "Being Mindy."

xoxo,

Mindy

P.S. I will probably write another piece like this in-between the second and third installment of stories.

mindyrose
mindyrose
152 Followers