A Financially Arranged Revenge Fuck Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gasping, sweat coursing down his torso, Jim pulled the knots loose on the ties holding Laura's wrists, and let his softening cock pop out of her ass on its own. He rolled off of her, his thighs, back, and shoulders starting to burn from the effort of the hard sodomy.

Laura didn't move even when freed, laying still, her breathing slowly calming. The pillow under her face was soaked with tears and stained with mascara, her flesh moist with a mix of Jim's sweat and her own.

"Two... two thousand?" she asked, when she got her breath back.

"Two thousand," agreed Jim. "From now on, whenever you ask for that."

She was silent for a few minutes, then dragged herself up off the bed and into the bathroom. After she'd had time to empty and care for herself, she gingerly walked to the bed.

"Would you like a shower or something?" she asked, eyes looking down to the ground.

Jim nodded, sat up, and went to the bathroom. "Yeah. Why don't you get in with me; we could both probably use one."

Too tired to argue, Laura set about preparing the shower for the both of them. Jim watched her moving around, obviously sore from the encounter, and his spent cock still managed to twitch a little. She might be able to earn a little more by morning, he thought.

Another thought crossed his mind, and he tapped her shoulder as she got the hot water running.

"Yes?" she asked, turning to him, disgusted and exhausted.

"Just so that we're clear... your asshole is worth two thousand dollars."

"Yeah, I got that" said Laura, rolling her eyes. "Not sure how often THAT'S going to happen..."

"Diane's asshole is worth four thousand," said Jim. "If you can arrange that."

Laura stopped stock still. Had Jim just suggested that she help him to... to sodomize her daughter? An angry response started to come out her throat, but she held it back.

Four thousand would go quite a ways to help out. If it happened more than once, or on a regular basis, it might even help her get free entirely!

"I'll... I'll see what I can do," said Laura, feeling more defeated than ever.

Jim nodded at her, and the idea of getting into the one hole of Diane's that he'd never managed to plumb got his cock swelling again.

It was time to introduce Laura to the concept of the handjob in the shower, at the very least.

12