A Fresh Start in Dark Water

Story Info
She came to him in the dark water.
1.6k words
4.47
46.4k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,000 Followers

[[I'm putting this story in Romance because that's the feeling I had about the story when I wrote it. There is sex of the nearly vanilla variety in the story. The story isn't about sex. Please let me know how the story left you feeling.]]

*

Yesterday started out as what passes for normal in my not-so-normal life. I worked a normal ten hour day in my office staring at a computer screen, had a delivered lunch from the deli and answered ten phone calls from clients. I came home from work to find a message on my answering machine from good friends.

"We need to go out of town for a few days and need you to house sit for us. We know you can't live here but please come over during the days. There are packages scheduled to arrive just about every day for the next week and we don't want them sitting out where they might grow legs. Enjoy the house and eat anything you find you want."

They left me phone numbers where they could be reached in an emergency. I already had the key. I bagged some clothes and stuff and headed to the house near the beach. It is a great house but since I was no longer in a relationship I would be just as alone there as I was going to be here in my apartment.

As it started getting dark I listened to the weather report on the radio in the kitchen. It had been hot all week and the radio guy said they expected a few power outages in the next couple days. They asked everyone not to run major appliances until after dark.

At about eight thirty it was fully as dark as it was going to get. I turned on the hot tub. From past experience I knew that by nine the water would be a hundred degrees. I also knew that the hot tub and the rest of the back yard were private. I hadn't brought a swim suit.

At nine I walked out of the house naked, carrying a towel and a flashlight. A short walk later I slid into the hot water and turned on the bubbles. I felt the tension drain away. Looking up I could see two stars and the lights of a plane headed for LAX. The street lighting is perfect for the placement of the hot tub. The tub and the area around it stay in the dark. The only way there is light in or around the hot tub at night is if you turn them on, on purpose.

A few minutes later I shut the bubbles off. I like them but hate the noise. I like to meditate in the hot tub and the silence is so much better than the noise. The neighborhood is almost always pretty quiet. I heard a dog bark twice somewhere. A garage door opened, a car drove in and the garage closed. I heard the hot tub heater turn on and half a minute later I felt the heated water flow into the tub. A gate opened and closed. I heard the same dog bark twice more. I had closed my eyes. Shutting my ears was not as easy.

Because my eyes were closed I didn't know I wasn't alone until I felt something disturb the water. My eyes opened and I saw the outline of a woman sliding into the water. I closed my eyes. I felt no danger even though, at first, I had no idea who she was. It was just too dark.

"Please, keep your eyes closed." Her voice was a whisper, soft and low pitched.

She straddled my legs and sat in my lap. Her body pressed against mine as her arms went around my neck. Her lips pressed against mine and her tongue softly insisted I let it in. I opened slightly and she snuggled even tighter against me as her tongue began a dance with mine.

My hands went to her waist and held her pressed against my hardening cock. She made a soft noise very much like a moan muffled by her mouth being pressed to mine.

When the kiss ended she lifted enough to place her breasts at my mouth level and touched one of them to my lips. It was hot and wet from the water and I sucked it in. My mouth opened as wide as I could manage and I sucked in as much of her breast as would fit. She held my head and moaned out loud. I knew who she was and I resisted smiling at the knowledge.

She slowly lowered herself and impaled herself on my cock. I have no idea how long it took but the experience was of it taking forever to fully take me inside. How anyone could take forever to invaginate my slightly less than seven inches I couldn't understand and still don't. Maybe it was magic.

She fully took me in and then lifted again. I held her breast in my mouth and played with the nipple with my tongue. At the end of the next stroke she popped her breast out of my mouth and said, "Suck my face, Honey."

I follow instructions well. She lifted and impaled slowly as we kissed and fondled. I held her breasts and pinched her nipples, then pinched her breasts. My eyes were still closed. My mind was speeding with thoughts it hadn't entertained in a long time.

'Damn! She knew I would be here tonight and she wants me. Amazing! She's back in my arms.'

I stood and turned, pinning her against the tub wall and pressing into her deep and hard.

"Oh Yes! Do me deep!" Her voice, still a whisper.

She got her wish. I knew her body well, even though it had been years. My mind had a hundred questions, my cock had only gratitude. I pounded her hard and we came together. I wouldn't let her go. When I slipped out of her as I lost my hard on I lifted her to the decking beside the tub and she lay back, opening her legs to welcome me home.

My tongue explored the pussy from the past, as sweet and juicy as I remembered and as responsive. I had her feet on my shoulders and my hands on her chest, just like years ago. My face made love to her smooth and wonderful pussy. She came and a few minutes later came again.

I brought her back into the water and held her.

"I had to come back and love you one more time," she whispered.

"You haven't seen my apartment have you?"

"No."

"Or my office."

"No."

"Or the inside of my wallet."

"No."

"There are pictures of you in all those places."

"Oh."

"You need to know something. Every one of those pictures is less than six months old."

"No!"

"I love you. Not your blond hair, not your blue eyes, not your smooth face."

"You know."

"I know you left after Jake cut your face and chest. I know you believed I couldn't love you if you were ugly. I know you are and were wrong."

"Nick."

"Yes, my love."

"Jake was fucking me when he cut me."

"No. Jake was raping you when he cut you. He told me. He even told me why he raped you."

"Why?"

"Blake paid him ten thousand to rape you and cut you. Blake wanted to hurt me and he used you."

"I didn't know. Blake paid the hospital bills in Vegas."

"I know. They won't hurt us ever again, Honey. You're home now and you're staying."

"Jake said he'd be back if I came back."

"Jake has a new address and so does Blake."

"Where?"

"Forest Lawn. Seems they were in a freak car accident out in the desert. They both bled out slowly. It took hours."

"You?"

"An accident, the coroners report says. I believe him. Your home. Stay."

"I promise I won't leave, but I need to go in the house. OK?"

"I believe you. Go."

She got out and I watched her go into the house. A light went on in the bathroom. I heard her cry out and in a flash I was in the house.

I found her standing in the bathroom holding my wallet, open to her picture. It was of her face and neck and didn't hide the scar. I stepped up behind her and held her.

"I love you. My body and face have never been perfect and you found some way to love me. Your body and face are still the ones I love. Your heart is the one I love. Your liver, spleen, appendix, and that mole on your ass are the ones I love. I ask only one thing."

"What?"

"If you stay, you stay for the rest of our lives. If you can't do that, then leave."

"Leave?"

"Jake and Blake took you from me once. They are dead. The only one who will take you from me now is you. It won't be the scar. I've seen it and lived with it ever since you were in Vegas. You have to choose. If you walk away now I won't ever be here again. My heart couldn't take it if you left my love again."

I had been talking to the back of her head. She put my wallet on the counter and slowly turned to face me. I drew her close and kissed the top of the scar, kissing my way along it to below her collarbone. Along the way I detoured a time or two to her lips and her neck away from the scar.

"Can we get a bigger place than your apartment?"

"How about I boot Jan and Pete out of this place and we move back in here?"

"What a great idea."

"I couldn't live here without you."

"I'll be here every day from now on."

"Tired?"

"Is that an invitation for bed?"

"Yes."

"Yes."

Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,000 Followers