A Friend Shares His Wife Pt. 02

Story Info
When an old friend becomes a closer friend.
1.5k words
4.18
5.8k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pete, Don, and Lucille shared an intense but very exciting and arousing experience and orgasms. But now they were all naked with cum on them and felt awkward. Don and Lucille gathered their clothes as they giggled and agreed this was so hot and that they should do this again.

Pete got up and jumped into the shower as the other two left the room. Everyone had busy days planned and would meet up that evening for dinner again.

Pete still couldn't believe what just happened as he went over it again in his mind, his cock swelled again and before he realized it he was working his cock to orgasm.

Don was late for an appointment so quickly got dressed and left the house, but he realized he was already swollen as he thought about the scenes he had just witnessed. He took a picture of the bulge in his pants and the wet spot where his was leaking pre-cum onto his pants and sent it to Lucille.

Lucille had just dropped her gown to shower when she got Don's message. Her pussy was still swollen and wet from the morning. Seeing how turned on he was, she took a picture of her dripping pussy and sent it back, and put her phone down again to get into the shower.

Pete had stroked himself to orgasm when he heard a message alert on his phone. He stopped and stepped out of the shower, his cock throbbing and his body dripping with water. He saw there was an invite for a Group, which he accepted.

Pete opened the chat named "This morning..." There were two pictures, the first one of Don's leaking bulge, the other of Lucille's dripping pussy.

Pete was so turned on he grabbed the phone and started taking a video of him milking himself over the edge and pumping white cum from his throbbing cock and hitting send. Was that too far?

Lucille loved the idea of the group and was fingering herself waiting for Pete to post something. Seeing a video come through made her start gasping and fingering faster. She loved seeing his hard cock again and watched eagerly for every new pump of white cum from the tip of his cock.

Don received replies to his group shortly after going into a meeting. His volume was down, but he quickly had to hide his phone and concentrate hard not to gasp.

Don typed a message in the chat "WOW! That was sooo hot you two!, a pity you were cumming a couple of meters from each other while you could have watched it live!"

That evening Pete got back to Don and Lucille's place after a long and busy day. When he stepped into the living room, there was immediate sexual tension. They all smiled at each other, more like grins though.

"I'm sorry I'm late for dinner. I'm going to quickly take a shower, promise I won't jerk off!" Pete said as he walked briskly to his room.

"Oh, your punishment for being late is that you may not put on your clothes when you're done showering!" Lucille said playfully but very seriously.

Pete walked into the living room and Don and Lucille were kind of shocked and surprised that he was completely naked as ordered. His swollen cock swung from side to side as he walked over, bouncing off his legs. He could feel the wetness from the pre-cum on his legs and that turned him on more.

Lucille and Don could not keep their eyes off Pete's swinging cock. Pete had shaved his pubic area and balls smooth and his cock was on full display. "Well, what's for dinner?" Pete said daringly.

"I think Luce has something for you to eat!" Don said while smiling. "Luce, make Pete feel at home and take your clothes off to love!"

Lucille got up eagerly and let her dress drop off her shoulders and land on the floor. She stepped out of the dress, she had no bra on and only a black thong. She stepped closer to Pete, with Don's eyes right at cock height, and grabbed Pete's cock and gave it a few tugs.

Pete gasped and felt his cock spread with pleasure. Lucille let it go and watched his cock stand up. She turned to Don, slowly wiggled her hips out of the panties, and let them drop to the floor too.

Lucille looked at Don, "And what do I do now Honey?"

Don got up and led Lucille to a table, not very wide, hip high for Lucille, and motioned her to bend over. Lucille spread her legs and arched her back to expose her ass and pussy while looking back at Pete.

"No touching yourself Pete! And Honey, get rid of those clothes!" Lucille ordered, fully in command of the two men with their eyes on her naked body. "Come and put that cock in my mouth so I can suck you dry Honey, Pete, dinner is served!" Lucille instructed the two men with their cock now rock hard.

Pete walked closer and got on his knees, took Lucille's two ass cheeks, and opened them to expose her pussy completely. Her pussy was so aroused with wetness dripping down her inner thighs.

Pete could hear Lucille sucking on Don's cock and she moaned as he collected the drips on her inner thigh with his tongue and kept going up closer to her pussy. Her pussy outer and inner lips were swollen and begging for some attention.

Don looked down as Lucille was sucking his cock and then looked at Don eating his wife from behind. Her mouth warm around his erection, her tongue expertly working him to ecstasy.

Lucille loved the feel of Don's cock in her mouth, but this time she had Pete's tongue now licking and exploring her pussy. He had a different style and technique and did not hold back. She felt his tongue on her swollen clit and then his tongue slid up and over her ass. She gasped.

Pete was enjoying Lucille's pussy and his cock was leaking cum onto the floor. He looked up and saw Don standing there cock throbbing and shiny from his good sucking.

Don wanted to see more and watch Pete's cock enter his wife, so he pulled out of Lucille and walked next to her. "Time to slip into her bud," Don said looking down at Pete with his mouth covered with Lucille's pussy juices.

Lucille felt Don's hands on her ass. He opened her ass cheeks more. She felt Pete's cock push against her pussy lips and felt him slip in. When he was in he kept the motion till he was all the way in. She gasped loudly.

Lucille reached back and grabbed Don's cock as she felt Pete now fucking her from behind, Don' holding her hips for him. He was not far from cumming and felt his hips slam into her ass cheeks.

The table was moving forward with every thrust as she kept Don's cock moving. Pete was thrusting harder and her pussy was starting to respond and she gripped around Pete's cock.

Pete could not believe how intense and quickly the pleasure came over him and he pulled his cock out. Pete and Don both looked down and watched his shiny cock spurt cum onto Lucille's lower back and then onto her ass cheeks as the rest of the cum pumped and dipped on her asshole and run down over her pussy.

Lucille was gasping, "Bring that cock here Pete, I want to clean you up." Pete walked around and presented his dripping cock to Lucille's open mouth.

"My turn," Don said and walked around with his cock standing proud and bouncing around as he walked. Don positioned his cock behind Lucille and pressed his cock head against the cum covered pussy of Lucille and watched it slip inside.

Pete pulled his now-clean cock from Lucille's mouth to get a better view. Pete reaches down under Lucille's tummy as she lifts to grant him access and he reaches her clit from below. Pete feels his hot cum running onto his hand and then feels Don's cock slide in and out of Lucille.

Pete circles Lucille's swollen clit as Don's cock slams into her. He looks from the top and watches Don's cock slide in and out of Lucille. Pete's cum is still running down around and over Don's cock and hips as he slams into the cum on Lucille's ass cheeks.

It does not take long before Lucille cums loudly. Don is pushed over the edge by her moans. He pumps his cum into her pussy and pulls out still spurting and pumping out as he keeps his cock pressed against Lucille's pussy.

Pete felt Lucille cum and then shortly afterward felt Don's hot new cum run down over his own. Lucille got up slowly and slightly lightheaded as they looked at each other breathlessly.